User Image

Looking through memory lane and happen to stumble upon this? Well I'm glad you did. Because TNW:R is officially coming back as of May 4th, 2016! Summer is right around the corner and we have all settled down just a bit. A brand fresh start with the same champions but new feuds to come. There's so many things to come and some new things that are going to be implemented. So you might be asking a lot of questions right now. And I'll answer them right now.

Who is the Captain Now?:
I AM DA KAP-TIN NAOW.
Nah, but seriously, I'm the Co-Captain along with Angelica or formerly known as Andrew. And as for those people who have or had an issue with me before, I'm obviously willing to put it in the past. No reason to dislike one another, even though that'll probably happen again eventually. Roleplaying here is just a hobby and I don't think most of us have anything better to do. lol.

New Things?:
There's not a lot of new things except for, if people don't already know, we are going to implement more things from TNA. (Matches like Ultimate-X, Battle for Glory Series, etc.) We will probably implement some things from other wrestling companies as well from time to time if brought up as a storyline. (Like Ultimate Lucha from Lucha Underground)

I am also bringing in a small new thing. I have officially made an account for people who want to debut someone or something new. The account name is TNWR Mystery. So what is it used for? Of course it is used for when you don't want anybody to know you're coming, but you want to make promos for yourself leading to your debut. Of course, talking to one of the moderators is mandatory. It's simple. You personally tell us that you want to debut someone new, you write your promo, then send it to one of us in coding and we'll post it as you wish. We'll put it on a show, or if we don't have a show at the moment, we'll put it on the promo forum.

But that's about it. I heard a lot of y'all might come back, which is great, so I look forward to roleplaying soon with you guys. If you guys could just tell me who you're roleplaying as down below, that'd be great. If you want to mystery debut as someone or mystery return as anyone, feel free to message Angelica or I. Thanks, a list will be down below who's taken. Have a great year!

Roster List:
CM Punk (non-active)
Miz
AJ Styles
Kevin Owens
Seth Rollins
Trent
Roman Reigns
Matt Allens
The Rock