User Image

User Image

[INTRO]:
CM Punk was backstage in his personal locker room watching the last segment from his television that was set up personally for him. Punk was already in his suit that he had set for himself. Suddenly, his time to shine was coming, as Punk would've heard a knock on the door. It was someone alerting that Punk was coming up. Punk nodded and knew it was his time to come out. He got up from his chair and then turned off the television. He walked out his door and walked through the backstage area. He was ready. And knew what he was going up against. Punk started to stretch his arms and legs getting ready for what was to come. Punk eventually reached the door to the entrance tunnel, going through the door. He eventually reached the end of the tunnel and then looked up at the television that was nearby. He walked up to the curtain and was ready. The PA System was getting ready for Punk's theme to play. Suddenly..it hit.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

"BEST IN THE WORLD!"
Name: CM Punk
Height: 6'2
Weight: 218 lbs

The sudden playing of fast and quick guitars were playing and was heard loudly. It was CM Punk's theme song: "Cult of Personality"" as it was recognized by the whole arena. The crowd was going wild. CM Punk walked through the curtain and pushed it away from him then walking onto the middle of the stage. Punk walked over to the right side of the stage trying to raise up his arms for the crowd to even get pumped up. He then slowly walked over to the left side and opposite side of the stage and tried to lift up his arms trying to pump up that side of the crowd. Everyone home who was watching at home watching on television were getting excited, and knew this was going to be a great one. Punk then slowly walked over to the middle of the stage with a confident face. Punk looked around the arena once again and then looked down to the ring where his opponent was. He stared down his opponent for a bit but then looked away from him and then slowly got down on one knee. He lifted up his left arm and then brought his wrist to his face. He looked it as he quickly threw it out of his face and then put the side of his hands on his mouth trying to embrace his voice. He then yelled out the following words as the crowd yelled along: "IT'S CLOBBERING TIIIME!" Punk put his hands away from his mouth and then quickly got up and punched his air and swung. He turned around lifting up his arms. Punk looked up to his titantron and the whole stage as Punk was looking more confident than he has ever been. Punk turned back around and started walking down the ramp. Punk put his arms down and looked no where else but in the ring from where his opponent was standing. Punk eventually reached the end of the ramp, but then stopped. He looked at his opponent once more, but then looked around the arena looking and hearing the atmosphere. He saw the people holding up their signs and wearing their T-Shirts, as some of the people were wearing CM Punk shirts. Punk started walking again but made a left turn towards the steel steps. He started walking up the steps then grabbing the top rope and feeling it, walking on the apron to the middle of it. He raised up his arms as the crowd cheered for Punk. Punk suddenly then turned around and ran to the turnbuckles and got on the very top. He looked around the atmosphere then quickly raising up his arms as Punk yelled out: "BEST IN THE WOOOOORLD!" Punk would've jumped down from the top turnbuckle. He started to skip around the ring trying to pump up the crowd once again. The crowd cheered. Punk's theme faded away from the ring while the crowd cheered even louder than they were before. He walked over to demand a microphone from the announcer's table side. Someone would then hand one to Punk as he then walked over to the middle of the ring looking around the arena with a small smile on his face. He hesitated to smile, but he knew he wanted to so bad. CM Punk knew what he was getting himself into, but he wasn't scared. He tried to straighten up his suit, as he looked around. The chants started. "CM Punk! CM Punk!" Punk started to slowly lift up his arm with the microphone and then speak into the microphone. The crowd started to settle and waited for what Punk was going to say. "It's been a while. Last time I was in one of these rings, I got my a** handed to by Kevin Nash, and I laid right there. [Punk would point in the center of the ring] I was Jackknifed through that table and I took a long vacation, but ladies and gentlemen, the couch back in Chicago isn't going to stop me from making the change I'm about to announce right now to all of you, and the entire world. Ladies and Gentlemen, after the resigning of that nonsensical Triple H, the Board of Directors were looking for a strong replacement for him. Someone to change wrestling for the better, and well, this suit says it all doesn't it. Ladies and Gentlemen, I now present to you, your straight-edge, General Manager! [The crowd would cheer loudly, as CM Punk would spread out his arms smiling. The crowd started to fill with Yes chants as Punk continued to speak.] This may seem like a joke to some of you out there, but I guarantee all of you, speaking as the best wrestler in the world, it is my destiny to make wrestling great again, for the better. Ladies and gentlemen, you all know I am a huge advocate for change, and change is something I apply best. It is time, for a change. It is time for people in this company to be bigger than what they actually are. We have all spoken as wrestling fans, but now it's time to use our power to influence the whole entire world, to a brand new future. There's a reason why they chose ME, as the influential power over this company, and it's because I am the one who has power in my own voice. There's a reason why we have that R at the end of TNWR. Revolution. I, am the VOICE, of the Voiceless! I am the Best in the World! And as the best in the world, it is my job to make sure there is not a single little dense, not an off-note in the band, and it is my time to make sure everything will be exactly the way wrestling is supposed to be. And ladies and gentlemen, believe me. If I was coming back as a full-time wrestler, I'd say it's the Era of CM Punk. But this time, it's a different type of era of CM Punk. It's time to make the revolution come to life completely. And this, is only the first phase.. " Punk would drop the mic and raise his arms, as his theme song would be playing. Punk officially announcing himself as a part-time wrestler, but the current General Manager and Founder of TNWR!