Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: RAW (5/9/16) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Matt Gennison

Winner

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 9:50 pm
Matt would slowly pace to his feet, holding his face after the foot stomp!  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 9:53 pm
User Image
Balor goes full throttle as he runs to Allens for an Front Dropkick with intense leg power into the turnbuckle!

Finn Balor

Gekko

Matt Gennison

Winner

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 9:54 pm
Matt would receive the drop kick, hitting back-first into the turnbuckles into a seated position!  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 9:55 pm
Finn rolls back to his feet as he walks over to Allens grabbing onto both feet to drag him out of the corner.  

Finn Balor

Gekko

Matt Gennison

Winner

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 9:56 pm
He would get dragged out of the corner.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 9:57 pm
Finn lets go as he positions Matt just perfect as he goes over to the turnbuckle and starts climbing.  

Finn Balor

Gekko

Matt Gennison

Winner

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 9:58 pm
Matt lays there on the canvas.  
Finn Balor rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 10:01 pm
User Image
Finn stands up as he looks down targeting as his landing as he leaps and goes for his final Coup de Grace onto Matt.

Finn Balor

Gekko

Matt Gennison rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

Matt Gennison

Winner

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 10:01 pm
Matt would attempt to roll out of the way!??  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 10:02 pm
Finn connects as he crawls over to Allens!  

Finn Balor

Gekko

Matt Gennison

Winner

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 10:03 pm
Matt would lay there with strain on his face, holding his chest.  
Finn Balor rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 10:04 pm
Finn grabs onto Matt legs hooking both of them as the ref counts.  

Finn Balor

Gekko

Matt Gennison rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)

Matt Gennison

Winner

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 10:06 pm
Matt would somehow, someway, in SOME SHAPE OR FORM,
TRY TO KICK OUT AT 2 AND A HALF!  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 10:29 pm
"GOOD NIGHT MATT ALLENS 1...........2.............3! AND THAT'S ALL SHE WROTE AS FINN BALOR ADVANCES TO THE TRIPLE THREAT MATCH TO FACE REGINS AND THE ROCK IN A TRIPLE THREAT MATCH!"

User Image

The bell sounds off as Finn music blast the speakers in the arena and the fans cheers for an spectacular match. Both competitiors gave it there all but once again Finn goes over and proves once again why he indeed is the future of this company. Finn rolls to his knees then manages to stand up as the referee grabs onto his wrist raising his hand in victory. Finn celebrates as he walks around the ring nodding his head at the fans and thinks to himself he refuses to let them down. Finn walks over to the ropes as he calls for an microphone. "Now that right there is what I like to call survival. Surviving is exactly what I'm going to keep doing over and over again until I become the TNW:R Champion!" Finn says as he takes a huge breathe after performing his a** off. "My next stop is an elimination triple threat match against Roman Regins (crowd boos lol) and The Rock. And once again I will survive you see Roman and The Rock may be family and who knows what they might do together to take me out but best believe me the demon will not allow that to happen." Finn says as the crowd cheers as Finn basically confirms that he will bring out the demon in the triple threat match. "So at Impact I will not only take out two Samoan powerhouses but I will also become the #1 contender and Seth Rollins (Crowd boos) I will put an end to you!" Finn has the arena hype as Finn shows the crowd that this is an opportunity he will not let slip. "I've held the Paramount Championship long enough to know that you Seth Rollins have been wiggling your way out to retaining that championship and I admit you have beaten me twice but this time not only will I be putting an end to you but I WILL BE TAKING THAT CHAMPIONSHIP BECAUSE YOU HAVE AWAKEN A DEMON! .................A demon who will have the gold." Finn says as he drops his mic as he music returns to the speakers and the crowd cheers.

Finn Balor

Gekko

[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas