Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply Babel
~::The Dojo of Doubt::~ [Floor 239] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hibarii chan
Crew

Timid Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:58 am
Minori Koroko

User Image

Things were getting out of control. When the blond girl thought she had gotten to calm Rednal a little...Faust tripped him and got things out of control again. Minori flinched and opened her mouth to reproach, but her voice was drowned by the explosion and ruckus that, no other than Zeo could cause. It shouldn't have surprised her... but the teal-haired android still managed to make things as extravagant and loud as possible each time. Air escaped from her mouth in an exasperated sigh, and it really took everything in her not to slap a hand against her forehead at the 'clumsy' move, the water falling all over Kusuri, like in a cheap comedy movie. Kensu was losing it, Faust and Rednal were even more tense than before...and the reactions of the rest were in varied levels of confused-annoyed. He winked at her, and the girl managed a strained smile as she shifted on her place uncomfortably. Genji had a greater patience than anybody else in the room though, and was able to smooth out the rather rough entrance of their teammate. "Hey, Zeo." Min answered with a wave, trying to ignore the bad and focused on the positive. Zeo was strong. She knew what he was capable of, but...he was also unpredictable. And that scared her.

Still, they moved along, Minori noting the place were Shadows were present, to avoid any unnecessary confrontation. Genji stopped though, his eyes seeing things that no normal eye could. He mentioned the Black Messiah and the person that most likely had been thrown into this world. If they weren't quick...their Shadow could get out of control. "We should hurry..." The blond girl moved beside Genji and placed a hand on his shoulder, giving him a little smile. He was trying to keep the team together...to keep them from giving in to their distractions and doubts, and Min wanted to help. "He is right. We need to stay together. Work together. We can do this!"

"Zeo, w-wait!" The teal-haired underclassman tugged Faust and Rednal as he charged ahead, and she let out a frustrated groan. "Be careful! There's-!"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

AKA YUUKI╬══

.¸¸.•.¸¸..¸¸.•.¸¸..¸¸.•.¸¸..¸¸.•.¸¸..¸¸.•.¸¸..¸¸.•.¸¸..¸¸.•.¸¸.

“They’re coming? People are coming for me? What a relief!” A soft bell-like voice cooed from behind Yuuki, causing the white haired girl to quickly turn her head towards the direction of the voice, only to see… herself standing? It looked just like her in every possible way, down to the uniform; however, she was also different somehow. “I thought I would be abandoned again, just like I was that day by my so called fiends…But who cares about them? Who cares about anyone really? No one ever noticed that I could talk just fine the whole time after all!”

“Why do you look so surprised?” The lookalike said with a wicked smile as she looked down at her creator, “You knew you could, you just didn’t want to try. Mute because it’s a trauma? Don’t lie to yourself, you just wanted the attention!”

“…” Who was this girl? Why was she saying all of this? What’s even going on!? All the lass wanted to do was…

“I want to leave,” Shadow Yuuki said in a presumably mocking way as she covered her eyes and began to sob, “I want someone to come and rescue me…” And just then, the original saw a small smirk across her ‘fake’s’ face, and it riled her up just enough to find the strength to stand.

.¸¸.•.¸¸..¸¸.•.¸¸..¸¸.•.¸¸..¸¸.•.¸¸..¸¸.•.¸¸..¸¸.•.¸¸..¸¸.•.¸¸.
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Location: ??? || Wearing: Yasogami High uniform || Type: Persona - dormant || Condition: More angry than scared right now... Things aren't looking good. ||

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

BlueEmber239

Babel

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces