Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: iMPACT (5/14/16) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chicago Makes Punk
Vice Captain

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 3:16 am
[x] Seth Rollins Promo (DOWN BELOW)
[x] AJ Styles vs The Miz
[ x] Kevin Owens vs. Rob Van Dam #1 Contender's Match for Paramount Championship
[ ]Trent vs. Matt Allens

[ ]Roman Reigns vs. Finn Balor vs. The Rock - Elimination Match for #1 Contender for TNW:R Championship

User Image

Tonight, we shift gear from Monday
Night Raw to iMPACT. Tonight, we have all sorts
of matches. Some wrestlers are coming back, and
some wrestler are coming onto the main show to
show what they're made of. All of these men are
going to have to fight with every last will they have
to make them look strong. Let's look at the matches
and segments we have here tonight.

(Matches in no Particular Order)

AJ Styles vs. The Miz

User Image

The Ultimate A-Lister, The Miz along with Maryse
faces The Phenomenal One, AJ Styles. AJ Styles
has been on a good match streak in the live events
and looks to go one on one with The Miz here tonight.
These two having very different styles, it will be interesting
who wins here tonight. Miz coming off of RAW with a
disappoint lost to get into the #1 contender's triple threat
match here tonight, he looks to still prove that he's one
of the best in the company.

Seth Rollins Returns

User Image

The current and reigning TNW:R Champion looks to come
back here tonight to address everything that has been
happening. He looks to address the triple threat match, and
also his first return back on air. So far, nobody has seen
Rollins at all, but now this is his time to come out and
explain to the people what his intentions are for the rest
of his career. We'll see what he has to say, tonight!

Matt Allens vs. Trent

User Image

Matt Allens, one of the most impressive out of no where
wrestlers in the company faces a former TNWF World
Heavyweight Champion, Trent. Trent makes his return
back on air, as Matt Allens comes off as another loser
of the mini-tournament of the TNW:R Championship. He
looks to still prove against the former world champion, Trent
that he's still one of the bests in the company. Trent
also looks to build up back his name, which has not
happened for the longest time.

Kevin Owens vs. Rob Van Dam (#1 Contender's Match for Paramount Championship)

User Image

Kevin Owens, the so-called "Headlock Master" goes on
to face Rob Van Dam, as people call him the whole f'n show.
Both these men have wins on their shoulder, and now is being
put in a #1 Contender's Match for the Paramount Champion-
ship. I can assure that Neville is going to be watching
this match very carefully, as both these men are men
to look-out for. Kevin Owens being one tough big man
with a vicious powerbomb and piledriver, while is still
very fast at times. But of course, Rob Van Dam with a
very unique unorthodox style, it might be able to take
down Owens here tonight, or even better, Neville at
Slammiversary. We'll see who becomes the #1 Contender
here tonight!

The Rock vs. Roman Reigns vs. Finn Balor - Triple Threat Elimination Match for #1 Contender for the TNW:R Championship

User Image

The Most Electrifying Man in Wrestling, faces the entire
Roman Empire, and also facing The Demon, Finn Balor
for all the glory here tonight. The man who wins this match
will go on to face the long-reigning TNW:R Champion Seth
Rollins at Slammiversary in the main event. The Rock
being a huge legend, he is also facing one of his cousins
and it's most likely they know each other a lot. But both
being men with different styles, it could turn the tables here
tonight. But of course, we cannot forget about the Demon
Finn Balor. Balor being one of the best Paramount Champions
that TNW:R has had before, he looks to move up his game
onto the TNW:R Championship to the main events. We'll see
who wins here tonight, as we know this will be a huge match
to look forward to!

Good Luck to Everybody!

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 3:42 am
SETH ROLLINS PROMO:
User Image

Chicago Makes Punk
Vice Captain

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Messiah Seth Rollins

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 3:42 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"BELIEVE IN SETH ROLLINS.."
Name: Seth Rollins
Height: 6'2
Weight: 217 Ibs

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Seth Rollins was backstage alone talking to nobody but himself in his mind. He was putting on his gloves that were attached to his tights, and tightening them to face his opponent. He had the title in front of him as it was shining in front of his face, and Rollins couldn't be more ready. Rollins was watching the nearby monitor which was showing the show. Rollins didn't want to look, but he had to. He had to look at the intensity within his opponent's, and see if he is actually ready for Rollins. Rollins trained more than ever from the time being, and he wasn't even touched most of the time during the shows. Rollins had tried to avoid a lot of situations where he could've injured himself. Rollins was eventually seeing his opponent coming into the ring, as someone backstage had came up to Rollins and was about to ask him to go up. Rollins already knew, telling the guy to go away, because he had to be focused coming out. He grabbed the championship and then lifted it up with both his hands, just looking at it. He kissed the title, because it could eventually be his last time with the championship for a while. He then wrapped the championship title around his waist and then buckled it up, getting ready to go out there. Rollins grabbed water bottles and then started to open them, and then pour it all over himself before going out there. He walked towards the door to the entrance tunnel with his opponent's theme still playing and blasting. Rollins was walking down the tunnel then eventually reaching the end of it. He closed his eyes, with the silence in the arena had been in motion while his opponent was still in the ring. Suddenly..the PA System eventually played Rollins' entrance video and his entrance music. Rollins opened back up his eyes and then was ready. He stayed there for the moment as wild drums and guitars were playing throughout the whole arena, as there was then a silence. It continued, with Rollins then walking through the curtain with his title around his waist still. He looked to the crowd while it was a huge mixed reaction towards Rollins. Some people were watching from home, and some people were voting for Rollins as well. Seth saw the many people in the crowd within the bleachers, wearing t-shirts, holding up signs, everything. He started to walk down the ramp with a confident look on his face with the championship shining towards everybody in the arena. The announcer was in the ring with his opponent, as both of them were watching Rollins coming down the ring. Rollins was staring down at his opponent every step of the way. People in the side were trying to reach out for him, but Rollins of course didn't pay ANY attention to them at all. He continued on walking down the ramp, as eventually Seth reached the end of it. Rollins stopped and then took a moment before getting close to the ring at all. He stared down at his opponent who was in the ring and made a left turn, still staring down at him. Rollins with step after step walked up on the steel stairs eventually grabbed the top rope and sliding his hand against it. Rollins walked to the middle of the apron, and again was STILL looking at his opponent, as both men were both confident. Seth finally put his attention away from his opponent and then walked over to the top rope and then climbed it, then unbuckling the championship and then lifting it up in the air then looking at his opponent one more time. He rested his arms and then jumped into the ring, then placing the title over his shoulder. He started to walk over to the announcer's table side of the ring, as someone had then handed him a ring. His theme song started to fade, as the crowd had a mixed reaction to the TNW:R Champion. Rollins walked to the middle of the ring with the title on his shoulder, as Rollins started to laugh a bit. He started to lift up his arm, and started to finally talk. "Ha! Ha! Ha! Ladies and gentlemen, the face and soul of TNW:R. [Rollins would raise his championship] YOUR, TNW:R Champion..SETH..ROLLINS, BABY! [Rollins would have a cocky smile on his face, as the crowd started to boo as Rollins put his title back on his shoulder] Ladies and Gentlemen, it's been too long. I've held this championship for a while, but it was time to get it off my shelf and come back to represent this company in the best way possible, considering there's no man in this company that even MATCHES, to me. And before I talk about this main event that's got everybody talkin', let me just state something..

Four. You know what that number is? The amount of wins I've gotten while rather it was winning this championship or DEFENDING this championship. It all goes back to when this company the first time, and no one thought it was going to be yours truly winning this championship. I beat the likes of Daniel Bryan..Sting..Triple H..The Miz...and that's right. Even BROCK, Lesnar. And eventually I barely even touched Brock in that match, but of course the story has already been written. I went on to face my former brother, Roman Reigns and of course, I beat him. I went on to KILL, Samoa Joe myself. And I then slayed the Brock Lesnar, one, on one. [Rollins would laugh while the crowd would boo once again] But of course, as THE CHAMP, I have to come back and defend my position within the company and show why I'M, the TNW:R Champion. So let's all shut your disgusting mouths, and have your words shoved down your throats talking about this triple threat. Those three men that are fighting here tonight, shouldn't even lay an inch on each other, because in the end, it's going to be me who's going to end one of their careers. Let's talk about these men. The Rock! Just like his idiotic cousin, is delusional and needs to be electrified in that little pebble head of his, and realize what point is there to even trying? I mean, come on people. Roman Reigns was someone I aligned myself with, but look where that got him, and look where that got ME. Finn Balor? Who is Finn Balor? A scrawny little irish man who thinks he can be a little comic book character by playing with a bunch of paint. All of these three men are delusional. They're imaginative, and that's all they do. They imagine themselves being the smiley happy guy in the end with the big gold belt around their waist. But that's their problem, where they don't realize this is the company that I carried for months because of me holding THIS. [Rollins would raise his championship] I AM SETH, FREAKING, ROLLINS! DO YOU PEOPLE UNDERSTAND WHO I AM? And just because I've been gone for a while, doesn't mean I still can't do what I've done before, and that's be the man. And I'll never stop, being the man."
Rollins would drop the microphone and then raise his championship, looking ready to face any of his opponents at Slammiversary. His theme song started to play.

User ImageUser Image

[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces