Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply み[} Miscellaneous Literature
:: Small Brithday Dinner :: Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 12:20 pm
On Nozomi's birthday, the Aburame Clan had announce for a small birthday party. Since the village was just finally finish recovering, her parents and Nozomi herself didn't want a big celebration. Especially Nozomi, she wasn't important to civilians, in her thoughts. Yet, all Aburame were invited, including the second branch of the Aburame. After a long and hard day work at the farm and the greenhouse, the sun had set and the sky was covered in beautiful dusk colors as the backyard of the home was adorn with beautifully lit lanterns and tables full of different food. There are few chairs if one wish to sit and rest but the Aburame members are seen just sulking and conversing with those that are close to them.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 12:29 pm
User Imagex━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ [ • Ν o z o ɱ ɩ • Α Ь ʋ ɾ α ɱ е • ] ━━━
xxxPeople who are [[ loyal ]] to their ⇨ soul ⇦
xxxxxxxxxxxxare the strongest beings to ever existxx ----
━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━

Slightly bored, Nozomi managed to escape away from the group. Part of her felt like this was more for her family than herself. After all, it had been so long since we had a fine dinner like this. What better way than to use her birthday as an excuse to cook this dinner up and lessen the farm work to be able to make these kind of food? Headed towards the wooden railing of the backyard, Nozomi gently leaned over and sighed as her stomach pressed up against the railing, her hands gripped the wood tight while her bright honey eyes glanced at the ocean below the cliff. Every night, she had snuck out and went swimming. Her parents doesn't know. Nozomi was certain they knew but they didn't want to handle with her, as long Nozomi did was she was told to do around the house and didn't break any laws while swimming, they allowed her to do so. With a deep inhale, she could smell the salty air and her hands gripped the wood so tight. She just wanted to jump down and swim. Patiently reminded herself to simply wait until everyone was asleep and besides, it's not like Nozomi can sleep much anymore. She was having trouble sleeping ever since six months ago. With few inhales and exhales, Nozomi's hand lessen the grip on the railing. Just few more hours, she reminded herself until she was able to go swimming. Still stood there, the moon started to peak and the mist reflected the moon's light, the young Aburame stood there in awe at the beauty.

Kirigakure
Bloodline [ Aburame ] | Genjutsu | Genin
| 480/480 Chakra | 225/225 Stamina |
1450/1450 Kikaichu

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Actions:

Class Discipline/Personal Attribute:

Mother's Heart - Nozomi is able to communicate with anything living that is of the Arthropoda phylum order. She can gather Intel from the Arthropoda phylum creatures that is within 10 meters radius, usually used to track someone down.

Out Of Caffeine

Necroplant

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 2:02 pm
User Image

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ тнe мore yoυ ĸιcĸ тнe вarĸιng dog █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

The familiar voice of a soft spoken woman, the boisterous laughter of masculin male sounded within the compound. More noise to add to the parties background. The buzzing of beetles, fake laughter. It would all mold together into a cacophony of sound indiscernible from each other. But one sound would have probably sounded out of place from the buzzing and conversation. It was a distinctive meow that came from nearest Nozomi. Like a shadow emerging from the darkness with the possibility of surprising her, the six foot seven tall thin adolescent boy named Kumotake stood before her. A stray cat was being held in his arms, its lower body dangling now probably regretting it's struggle for freedom. At the same time another cat, or rather kitten was resting on Kumotake's head sleeping with matter fur. He'd slowly place the calico down which danced around his legs. It had the same pattern as the Tabi resting on his head so it might as well have been it's mother.

Kumotake's eyes had bags underneath them, but on the plus side he wasn't wearing his contacts. He'd been wearing them less lately, finally being exposed to sunlight more often the steely blue from six months ago had developed into something of a bluish violet. Kumotake's expression looked dead inside to say the least. Like Nozomi he wasn't much of a 'party' fella. "Happy Birthday Nozomi." The man couldn't have sounded less excited or more drained of energy as his arm dangled downward at his sides. Currently there was no sign of Sukoso. Judging from Kumotake's appearance and the random cats it seemed he'd been up all night trying to satiate their cravings for attention.

It was then Kumotake's deadpan eyes shifted toward the roof there he saw his eight legged friend ready to pounce. "No." Kumotake said in the most monotonous voice as if having said the same thing to a child one hundred or more times. Sukoso would then pounce for the kitten resting atop his head. Kumotake would then raise his hand as if through muscle memory or reflexively and the spider would slam into it and slide off like bird hitting a glass wall. The spider would then land on it's back and then twitch pretending to die. "Kuku...I need..sus...tenance... this...this.. is the end for poor Su...ko..so." "Cut the act drama queen." Kumotake would then offer his companion a swift kick in the abdomen which immediately caused him to leap back onto all eights. "I'm sure you'll find something not a cat to eat inside." Sukoso would then shimmy off but something signified he'd be back soon no doubt. Kumotake would then place his hand on the back of his neck trying to loosen it up while trying not to have the kitten fall. He'd then direct his next words to Nozomi. "You know for the being the birthday girl you don't appear to be having a very festive time."

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ǝʇ!q ןן'ʇ! ʎןǝʞ!ן ǝɹoɯ ǝɥʇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 460/460xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 235/235xΘ A C ┆ 4400xΘ R Y O ┆ 1000[1300]
                                                                Θ I N S E C T S ┆1250/1250xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ Θ Genjutsu/Tamer ┆ Θ Peak Spider ┆ Θ Doton / Suiton ┆ Θ C-ranked Genin ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 460/460xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 235/235xΘ A C ┆ 4400xΘ R Y O ┆ 0xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ Θ Loyal Partner ┆ Θ Kokonut ┆ Θ Raiton / Fuuton ┆ Θ D-ranked Companion ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[ P r o f i l e - L i n k ]

P a s s i v e s : :
                                                                > •Venomous Union: Kumotake and Sukoso share the inherent ability with each other to produce venom from fangs. Their bond has granted Kumotake with a set of poison glands to accompany them. His poison is weak in comparison to Sukoso's and isn't lethal...truth be told he prefer not to use it unless absolutely necessary.

Kumotake:
                                                                1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                5 Posts Shortness of Breath,
                                                                7 Posts Increased Sensitivity ,
                                                                9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                1 Posts: Irritation,
                                                                3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                5 Posts Skyrocketing Blood Pressure Potential Fainting,
                                                                7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                9 Posts Death

> • One Among Many: Sukoso and Kumotake had shared a bond so close that Sukoso sought a way to stand out from the other spiders and demonstrate it's strength to compensate for Kumotake's weak demeanor in the face of danger and abuse. The result was Sukoso freely able to manipulate it's size among three categories. Minuscule enough to retreat into Kumotake's body which was it's original form, slightly larger as a normal spider, and finally large enough to be ridden. It takes a full post to change in size, There's a cooldown of at least 1 full post, must be in physical contact.
                                                                ► -3 Gen
                                                                ► -2 Tai
                                                                ► -2 Nin

O t h e r s : :
                                                                > Meteor Hammer
                                                                > 15/15 Senbon
                                                                >
                                                                >

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d

Active Reductions: N/A
                                                                >.
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

Lily Platypus
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 2:29 pm

Her brows furrowed together in confusion when she heard something that wasn't normal for her. Was that a meow? Before she could had time to look around and find where the source of the sound was coming from, Kumotake had jump from the shadows, slightly surprising her but not fully. She was used to Aburame just... being there. Her head slightly rose as she brought her hand up and pushed the hood back so she can show respect to Kumotake and keep eye contact when it happens. With him being so tall, it was best to remove the hood. It was going to fall back anyways. A shadow of a smile behind the mask could be seen and her body relaxed completely. She seemed to be at ease around Kumotake. It was then she had noticed something. Curious, her head tilted down and she saw a beautiful cat being held in his arms as she giggled softly, she noticed that it was struggling with his grip. Perhaps it tried to slip from Kumotake's grip to escape from him. At the same time as the jet black haired male slowly placed the cat down, she also squat down, the back of her thighs were touching her heel, her fingertips gently reached out to pet the beautiful calico. "Hello Kumotake-kun." Her voice was soft and gentle like it always was. After petting for few seconds, she stood up straight and had her golden hues met with his mysterious violet ones. She took note of the bags but didn't say anything.

Normally, she would but that would make her a hypocrite at the moment. He spoke, told her of happy birthday as she shook her head softly, she could tell that he didn't want to be here, "You didn't have to come. Other than that, I am glad you stopped wearing those contacts. Your eyes changed yes, but they are still very beautiful." Nozomi said with such honestly and no shame. Her eyes went to his neck and she noticed the chain, was he wearing the necklace she had given him? Her attention snapped back when she heard his no, her brows furrowed once again in pure confusion, her head turned just in time to see Sukoso attempt to pounce the kitten, her face slightly grimaced when Kumotake was smacked and hit onto the glass wall as he slid down. Nozomi heard them talk and before she could even say hello or even give Sukoso a pet, he went off to find food. Blinked few times in confusion as she watched after Sukoso, his voice reached to her ears. "Ah. Well...." Nozomi sighed deeply as she glanced out. "This is more so for a nice dinner that we haven't had in a long time. Not for my birthday. Honestly? I rather be swimming. I always go swimming around 1am or 2am, mostly when it's dead in the night, which is what I am looking forward to after the party. Kumotake-kun, I'm really proud of you. Your speech had gotten so much better!" Nozomi smiled brilliantly, her hand went up to remove her lower mask but she remembered her family was there. With a deep sigh, she placed her hands by her side. Wanting to make small talk, "So what are those two friends' names that you brought today?" She questioned, gentle as she always was, she once again squatted down and reached her hand out for the calico to meet, and if the kitten allows her, she would picked it up into her arms.

Kirigakure
1450/1450 Kikaichu

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Actions:

Mother's Heart - Nozomi is able to communicate with anything living that is of the Arthropoda phylum order. She can gather Intel from the Arthropoda phylum creatures that is within 10 meters radius, usually used to track someone down.

Out Of Caffeine

Necroplant

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 8:44 pm
User Image

"Thanks, and Ah...I'm not good with names." Kumotake said as Nozomi most likely tiptoed to retrieve the kitten from his head which let out a fangy yawn. He had expressed his thanks for her compliments looking away briefly with red in his face from genuine compliments. That's just something he'd have to get used to from now on. He then pointed limp wristed and tiredly. "That one's rubbish, and that one's garbage." He said first pointing to the kitten and then it's mother who had now begun encircling Nozomi's legs. When their names were mentioned both their eyes lit up as they began to mew for food. Usually whenever their names were sounded it meant they were going to be fed. The names themselves rubbish and garbage most likely indicated where both the cats had been found...still they were rather comedic if not kind of a bad name choice. "As for not coming..." Kumotake produced a guilty look. "I had that option but I decided not to take it...I came more or less for you not the party." the man decided to relax a bit and seek a chair on the patio. "Plus you really put in a lot of effort finding out my birthday from Mei and showing up to give me a gift even though I had no party or anything. I'd have to be some kind of serious a** hat to not show up."

Kumotake then approached the chain on his neck, his hand glided beneath the wool interior and lifted its payload delicately dangling in the air revealing Nozomi's gift. "I rarely take it off. I like to think you're chilling with me when I put it on, but nothing compares to the real deal right?" He tucked the necklace back in his sweater. It was more or less a defensive maneuver seeing as when he pulled it out both the cats still mewing to fed looked at it like some kind of toy to be batted around. "Which reminds me." Kumotake pulled out a small scroll from the insides of his outfit. He then unraveled it and placed his hand on the center, a box neatly wrapped would appear.

"I guess I'm bad at picking gifts, I should've gotten you a swimsuit...but er here." He stood up taking his long slow strides to nozomi and presented her with the box. If she opened it she'd find a knit sweater with the oval shaped face of a cartoonish beetle with pink cheeks and antenna. The japanese writing on the front translating to 'Hug Bug'. It was around this time Sukoso returned to the patio. "Ah lets not forget my gift either!" The spider would voice having brought what seemed to be whole servings of fish for the cats which would then shuffle away from Nozomi to eat. It seemed despite his earlier attack Sukoso actually did care about the felines. Sukoso himself had acquired a small roast pig of which he was draining it's juices. "Kuku the scroll if you so please." Kumotake tossed Sukoso a similar scroll to the one he had just used. The spiders longs legs unrolled it and with a slam of the leg another box appeared. Should Nozmi lift this one it would be incredibly light. If she looked at Kumotake for a hint, he'd look just as lost in the dark as her. When she'd open it she'd find a set of risque lingerie in a set of stockings, bra, and panties. All fashioned from a complex weave of silken threads. "Weaved em myself. No need to thank me. I've been studying human mating rituals. I found these are the human equivalent of a mating dance. Made some for Kuku to on his birthing day. Now you two don't have to die alone! Isn't that swell!" Kumotake flinched. He flinched a flinched quite hard. His imagination then began to produce 'lewd' imagery. He put on his medical mask...secretly hiding a small trail of blood now going down one of his nostrils. "What a surprise..." Kumotake would say trying to make a positive out of an awkward situation.

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 460/460xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 235/235xΘ A C ┆ 4400xΘ R Y O ┆ 1000[1300]
                                                                ┆ Θ Genjutsu/Tamer ┆ Θ Peak Spider ┆ Θ Doton / Suiton ┆ Θ C-ranked Genin ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 460/460xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 235/235xΘ A C ┆ 4400xΘ R Y O ┆ 0xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ Θ Loyal Partner ┆ Θ Kokonut ┆ Θ Raiton / Fuuton ┆ Θ D-ranked Companion ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> •Venomous Union: Kumotake and Sukoso share the inherent ability with each other to produce venom from fangs. Their bond has granted Kumotake with a set of poison glands to accompany them. His poison is weak in comparison to Sukoso's and isn't lethal...truth be told he prefer not to use it unless absolutely necessary.

Kumotake:
                                                                1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                9 Posts Death

> • One Among Many: Sukoso and Kumotake had shared a bond so close that Sukoso sought a way to stand out from the other spiders and demonstrate it's strength to compensate for Kumotake's weak demeanor in the face of danger and abuse. The result was Sukoso freely able to manipulate it's size among three categories. Minuscule enough to retreat into Kumotake's body which was it's original form, slightly larger as a normal spider, and finally large enough to be ridden. It takes a full post to change in size, There's a cooldown of at least 1 full post, must be in physical contact.
                                                                ► -3 Gen
                                                                ► -2 Tai
                                                                ► -2 Nin

> Meteor Hammer
                                                                > 15/15 Senbon
                                                                >
                                                                >

>.
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

Lily Platypus
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 5:30 pm

It took him a moment to remember the names but she was slightly curious to how they came up with the names. A soft giggle could be heard as she pet the cats. How creative. It wasn't your everyday normal cat names, no it was something different and Nozomi can appreciate that. The mother cat started to circle around her legs as the birthday girl was more than happy to give it some attention. Stroking and petted the cat, she watched them started to mew softly. They were hungry? What did she have that cats would like in this party?

Kumotake started to talk more. She had found his voice soothing. Stronger than it was before. How odd. This was the same boy she met six months ago? He had grown so much. Was he a butterfly now or was he still shedding his cocoon to spread the wings? Nozomi simply could not wait to see what happens from now. A faint blush appeared behind the mask ans Nozomi was grateful for it, at least he wouldn't see it. He still had the necklace she had given him. Most boys would just put it on the nightstand or somewhere close but to always have it on them? It was flattering. His words were even more smooth. That he wanted the real thing. For them to chill together. Nozomi would love that.

Hell, she needed it too. They were constantly making her smile and she wanted to do the same for them, but she felt like she couldn't be herself with prying eyes of her family. Distracted by her thoughts, she was pulled back to reality when the jet black haired male had got her a gift. Her eyes shined. It was almost as if she had never gotten a gift. If Kumotake looked around, he would see there was no presents on tables or any signs or hint to indicate that she was to get presents. "You didn't have to!" Nozomi exclaimed with excitement, her hands shredded the paper in no time as she squealed in delight with the sweater. "I love it!" Nozomi hugged Kumotake tightly as she could not wait to wear it. Heck, this will be her nighttime sweater now! Being so close to Kumotake, he would be able to take note that she smelled like the ocean air, not strong but salty and almost perfect with a hint of sweetness...perhaps honey? Citrus?

The mewing stopped as Sukoso appeared to feed the young cats with fish, Nozomi smiled behind her mask. Ah. So he does care about the little critters. How sweet. Honey eyes went wide as she looked puzzled, her head turned to look at Kumotake but he only shrugged and he looked surprised too, he didn't know what Sukoso had gotten her. Her heart was still punding from the first gift, she was just as excited for the second one. Removed the box lid, Nozomi's face went red at the thought of wearing this and... doing the dance as Sukoso put it. Immediately, she closed the gift. "T-Thank you Sukoso-kun... I-I'll be sure to use it on the l-lucky guy." Her eyes went to Kumotake when she said lucky guy and she realized what she may just had done.

She didn't want him to think that she wanted to jump on him! Maybe she does. She doesn't know! Should she lure him to her web or- GAH! WHy did Sukoso complicated things!? With a soft clear of her throat as she desperately tried to think of something to talk about. Finally, when she stood and placed the box on the chair with the ... creative undergarments inside, she placed the sweater on it gently and looked out at the ocean. She remembered what she was going to say, "I... Uh..." Nozomi cleared her throat softly as she tried to get her mind away from her hormones and back to logical. With few breaths and serenity with the ocean's sounds. The waves against the cliff, it helped. "You mentioned you would like to spend more time... to chill right? I would love that. If you happen to be awake between one and two in the morning, come on over and you can swim with me. I can find a shallow place and I would love to teach you how to swim."

Kirigakure
1450/1450 Kikaichu

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Actions:

Out Of Caffeine

Necroplant

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 9:59 pm
User Image

Kumotake was caught by surprise from the hug. Thank goodness he'd put on some weight since those several months ago otherwise his bones might've dislocated and snapped right there. Nozomi smelled sweet. Awkwardly Kumotake rose his free hand to place it on the girls back to...return the hug? It was more of an awkward I've got my hand on your back sort of thing than a hug, it was like an attempted hug I suppose. Still the way she smelled...it reminded him of how he really wasn't much of a sweets guy as he guiltily remembered he still had a stockpile of sweets from Nozomi and local old ladies, many of which he'd yet to touch still in the several drawers of his new apartment. Still he was glad that Nozomi liked her gift as his eyes shifted to inside the home where it seemed he was one of the few who actually took her into consideration.

When Nozomi would let go he'd follow her to the side of the patio to look outward towards the sea as well. "Swim huh?" The boy rose a finger to the side of his temple, before looking emptily at the water. The waves waded too and fro and for a brief second his eyes would widen as the world seem to turn sepia toned. He'd see spiders and bodies their screams replaying in his ears. He bit his lip beneath his mask returning to reality. "I'm sorry, Nozomi but I'll pass on the swimming part." He said with a slight tinge of regret in his voice. "I'll still drop by though and give you some company if that's not too weird or anything." Despite having his ties to the Suiton Nature Kumotake wasn't really a versed or usual swimmer like Nozomi seemed to portray. It's why he held the self entitled name peak spider. He was more of the outdoorsy type. One that preferred hikes as opposed to swimming in the lake. He laughed a bit, it seems Nozomi assumed he couldn't swim. He laughed a bit to shake of the embarrassment of the disgrace she saw months ago. "Kukuku...I actually do know how to swim. It's just Sukoso didn't do me any favors that day." Kumotake said giving his partner a look.

Kumotake:
                                                                1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                9 Posts Death

► -3 Gen
                                                                ► -2 Tai
                                                                ► -2 Nin

> Meteor Hammer
                                                                > 15/15 Senbon
                                                                >
                                                                >

>.
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

Lily Platypus
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 5:39 pm

Seemed with the whole situation with the embarrassment of the undergarments and not so polite thoughts that came after that, vanished. Lucky for her, but she really did wonder what he thought of her. Nozomi was at that age where she really wonder what the boys thought about her but to shy and scared to ask. A wave of sadness washed over when Kumotake didn't want to swim with her. His next words had made her happy and excited, "I would love that!" Nozomi exclaimed softly, he would notice how much more happy she sounded just from that itself. So he doesn't want to swim but he wouldn't mind hanging out. Oh right. "Only if you are already up. I don't want you to stay up just for me, okay?" She leaned forward and glanced up to his eyes, her body language had became slightly more playful. Her hands were behind her back and she held them together. A soft laugh could be heard as she glanced around at the party. She noticed that one by one, the family members were heading to bed and some were starting to clean up. "Now is our cue! Come on!" Right then, the red haired female jumped over the wooden railing and landed on the rock on the cliff. Nozomi started to jump down on the rocks and headed East.

Kirigakure
1450/1450 Kikaichu

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Actions:

Out Of Caffeine

Necroplant

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 12:00 am
User Image

"H.." He didn't get to finish before the now sprightly Nozomi jumped off the edge towards the ocean. The matter of the two cats and his companion proved a problem for him. He gave his companion a look. "You just keep an eye on them alright...no funny business." The arachnid simply rose his pedipalps to provide the boy with reassurances. Basically it was Sukoso's equivalent of 'GET SOME" ultimately making Kumotake sigh internally. He was a night owl or rather nocturnal in general so Nozomi's worries of him not ever being up at this hour? That wouldn't be much of a problem, in the slightest. Still placing a hand on the back of his neck Kumotake was so not in the mind set for this kind of activity but he didn't want to disappoint Nozomi. Lackadaisically in one swift confident action he used his right arm to lever himself over the guardrail and continued downward at a moderate pace following Nozomi. Not one that was slow enough to show disinterest but not one fast enough to where he'd exhaust himself.

Kumotake:
                                                                1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                9 Posts Death

► -3 Gen
                                                                ► -2 Tai
                                                                ► -2 Nin

> Meteor Hammer
                                                                > 15/15 Senbon
                                                                >
                                                                >

>.
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

Lily Platypus
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 7:38 pm

A bit further East and downwards, the rocks would become smooth. It was safe to jump onto the small sand batch that was there. It was only about eight yards from where the waves touched. With a bright smile, Nozomi started to undress. Removed the hoodie and the tight black shirt she always wore that provides the fingerless gloves in a way, she wore a black upper bikini swim suit that only wrapped around her with no straps, after all, she wasn't that big in bosom area. Along with that, she had matching swimsuit shoulderless sleeves in which the top brim started where the top piece of the bikini started and goes down to her wrist, only provided one hole for her thumb. Her hands went to her pants and she quickly kicked off her shoes in excitement as the pants slid down to her ankles, she happily kicked it off, revealing matching black bikini bottom with wide hips and long slender legs along with well care for feet.

If Kumotake was watching, he would noticed that not only her cheeks and bridge of nose had freckles, but her shoulders as well. Laughing softly, she turned to face Kumotake, she actually felt free. Truly herself. Not confined with her bloodline and so close to the ocean, she was spiritual. "Are you sure Kumo-kun?" She questioned once more, making sure he didn't want to swim. Meanwhile, her hands went up to free her red hair as it brushed her hip level.

Kirigakure
1450/1450 Kikaichu

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Actions:

Out Of Caffeine

Necroplant

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 7:54 pm
User Image

"So are y..." Cut off, looking up after descending from the rock. Kumotake after bearing witness to the scene before him nearly keeled over as the girl stripped in front of him. His chest and head growing hazy from overstimulation. Being locked away for so long does that to you it seemed. Or at least in Kumotake's case. Of course we couldn't make this too obvious as Kumotake feigned an ache in his stomach when Nozomi turned around to face him. "Ah aheh..yeah sorry I mean. I had a big meal before getting here and you know what they say and all that." In truth Kumotake hadn't eaten really at all. He wasn't big on eating, you'd think he would after all that time bordering on anorexia, actually nevermind back then he was anorexic but no.

He began his slow approach forward trying to not expose the cold sweat on his brow. He tried to evade focusing on the 'riper' parts of her body by focusing on her legs, feet, and ankles but this proved...just as troublesome. Instead he had shifted his attention to the moon to play off the scene a bit easier. "It sure is a lovely evening isn't it?' He'd say smiling under the mask. He was however, screaming internally his mind going in places he didn't want it to.

Kumotake:
                                                                1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                9 Posts Death

► -3 Gen
                                                                ► -2 Tai
                                                                ► -2 Nin

> Meteor Hammer
                                                                > 15/15 Senbon
                                                                >
                                                                >

>.
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

Lily Platypus
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 8:42 pm

Nozomi watched him. He seemed so much different now. Stomach ache? He wouldn't even look at her as he looked at the moon and changed the topic. Nozomi immediately felt self conscious about her body as her arms gently wrapped around her chest, she became uncomfortable. "I... I'm sorry..." her voice was low and sad. She was not attractive to him. "I'll be sure to .. find a swimsuit that covers more if you wish." Might as well wear a diving suit. With a soft sigh, she turned to face the ocean as she started to take her steps towards it. Her feet touched first and the water was cold. So it meant that she was going to slowly go down which gave Kumotake time to talk to her. Nozomi right now, was at loss for words. She didn't know what else to talk about besides the fact that she wasn't as beautiful as she thought.

Kirigakure
1450/1450 Kikaichu

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Actions:

Out Of Caffeine

Necroplant

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 9:11 pm
User Image

"No. That's! That's not it at all!" Kumotake said trying to defend the situation that the problem was not with Nozomi's physical appearance. Well it was...but not in the way she was currently thinking! He rushed up behind her to try and explain himself further. "It's just all you know a little overwhelming for..um...well..when I haven't.." He was fumbling over his words. Meanwhile Sukoso was watching the two youths from atop his higher perch. The two cats were standing next to him as if they were his bodyguards or cohorts in crime. Both turned to look at Sukoso. Sukoso turned to look at them, and maybe...just maybe what seemed to be a nod between the three of them occurred. Sukoso would then begin to glow a faint black as a pocket of air began to form stealthily behind Kumotake who was still floundering with his words.

He'd turn around for but a brief second of confusion when the bubble popped sending him forward to land on top of Nozomi forcing her downward into the water flat as both the youths were drenched. The sudden impact causing his mask to move away from it's position and the boy to become swirly eyed. Nozomi in turn would feel a nick like something poked her shoulder blade...but that wouldn't be the only thing, she would feel something stiff, rod like maybe, on her bum. Needless to say Kumotake's waist would have been parallel to where said bum was. When Kumotake regained his cognizance Nozomi would feel a powerful beat in his chest on her back. Panicked he'd flail backwards breathing heavily. Then his eyes widened when he noticed two small markings on Nozomi's back. He immediately began feeling his face for his mask that was missing now floating the ebb and flow of the waves "Bad...bad...this is bad." Inadvertantly it seemed Kumotake had 'bitten' Nozomi, she unaware of what that entitled. The three alleged criminals responsible would share in a moment that seemed to be success.

Kumotake:
                                                                1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                9 Posts Death

► -3 Gen
                                                                ► -2 Tai
                                                                ► -2 Nin

> Meteor Hammer
                                                                > 15/15 Senbon
                                                                >
                                                                >

>.
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

Lily Platypus
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 9:46 pm

Nozomi heard Kumotake's words as she sighed gently and turned to look at him. "I'm.. not asking for... that.." She started but stopped as her lips curved into a frown when she saw a shadow move behind him. Who was- A surprised soft yelp could be heard as she was sent flying back with Kumotake on top of her. Nozomi grimaced at the small nick but it wasn't anything bad but her cheeks immediately went red when she felt something stiff. 'Oh.' So he was attracted to her after all. Moments after, he panicked and moved back and even started to say bad, that this was bad. Nozomi shook her head softly and frown as her heart was racing. Her hand went up to the center of her chest as if it would've stilled it. "N-No.. th-that's normal... y-you being hard is normal..." Nozomi tried to explain. Course. She had no idea to what he really meant. Her cheeks was still red and her heart was going crazy. What in the world? "I-I meant to say.. w-we could explore.. know each other better... bu... but not that just yet." Her hand started to rub her chest a bit as her heart was still racing and not calming down. Her brows slightly furrowed in confusion.

Kirigakure
1450/1450 Kikaichu

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Actions:

Out Of Caffeine

Necroplant

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 10:04 pm
User Image

"N..No that's not it. Wait my... " He said with rampant heart rate and jittery body. He couldn't convey the level of his embarrassment with his sported stiffy but there were more pressing matter to attend to! Immediately with forceful manhandling he'd place both his hands firmly on Nozomi's shoulders and look her directly in her honey hues. He couldn't stutter here he needed to fully express the seriousness of this situation. "Nozomi..." He paused then inhaled momentarily. "I need to suck you." What seemed like an awkward pause that came out sounding entirely wrong. "I...I mean... the venom! I need to suck out the venom! Now! Like right now." This was weird. Too weird. Even for the lover of the weird that was Kumotake. Never in his life would have believed he'd be in a situation like this. Meanwhile it was as if the trio above had front row seats to a rom com a really bad rom com.

Kumotake:
                                                                1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                9 Posts Death

► -3 Gen
                                                                ► -2 Tai
                                                                ► -2 Nin

> Meteor Hammer
                                                                > 15/15 Senbon
                                                                >
                                                                >

>.
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

Lily Platypus
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote: