Submit

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:51 pm
Alessachu
Lieutenant Lynnette
Alessachu

"I didn't know he had any ethier." she said looking to him as she walked to the meadow where Sloth is and of course the sleeping sheep. Raising her brow as the little short-haired brown girl was sitting on a rock, letting the gentle breeze hit her. "Sloth doesn't have brown hair does she?"

Jack walked to the meadow and saw the real sloth. " certain lighting changes hair colors. Let's just get the girl." Jack said as he went over to her quickly.

"Really? Even her hair length?" She looked to Jack. She went over to them as Sophia looked to both of them.

"I got the girl, now dispose of her. If you excuse me, I gotta go play dumb with a couple of fools." he said getting off the rock then looking to Jack.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:37 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette
Alessachu
Lieutenant Lynnette
Alessachu

"I didn't know he had any ethier." she said looking to him as she walked to the meadow where Sloth is and of course the sleeping sheep. Raising her brow as the little short-haired brown girl was sitting on a rock, letting the gentle breeze hit her. "Sloth doesn't have brown hair does she?"

Jack walked to the meadow and saw the real sloth. " certain lighting changes hair colors. Let's just get the girl." Jack said as he went over to her quickly.

"Really? Even her hair length?" She looked to Jack. She went over to them as Sophia looked to both of them.

"I got the girl, now dispose of her. If you excuse me, I gotta go play dumb with a couple of fools." he said getting off the rock then looking to Jack.

Jack flicked Larrissas temple. "You don't even pay close attention to your own sister. Shame." He said as he got up front and like looked at the girl. He picked her up and sighed. "Come on let's go." He said before glancing back at sloth.  

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:42 pm
Alessachu
Lieutenant Lynnette
Alessachu
Lieutenant Lynnette
Alessachu

Jack flicked Larrissas temple. "You don't even pay close attention to your own sister. Shame." He said as he got up front and like looked at the girl. He picked her up and sighed. "Come on let's go." He said before glancing back at sloth.

"Ouch." Larissa rubbed her head as she went with Jack. Sophia looked to Jack before she went her own way home.

Once they had Ruby, Larissa looked to Jack. "Hmmmm... I wonder."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:31 am
Lieutenant Lynnette

Jack looked to Larissa. "What is it? Trying to figure out what to do with the girl?" He asked as he adjusted the girl on his arm. "We need to move and get her back to Envy's place...unless you want to take her to that other place."  

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:12 pm
Alessachu
Lieutenant Lynnette

Jack looked to Larissa. "What is it? Trying to figure out what to do with the girl?" He asked as he adjusted the girl on his arm. "We need to move and get her back to Envy's place...unless you want to take her to that other place."

"Envys place is fine. I'll probably lock Scarlett in her room." She says then looking to him, unlocking the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:52 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette
Alessachu
Lieutenant Lynnette

"Envys place is fine. I'll probably lock Scarlett in her room." She says then looking to him, unlocking the door.

Jack nodded slowly. "Right. We don't need her getting a hold of this girl. She's the best leverage we have with these people. To think he has family...this is perfect timing." Jack said as he tightened his grip on the girl.  

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:49 pm
Alessachu
Lieutenant Lynnette
Alessachu
Lieutenant Lynnette

Jack nodded slowly. "Right. We don't need her getting a hold of this girl. She's the best leverage we have with these people. To think he has family...this is perfect timing." Jack said as he tightened his grip on the girl.

"To think he has a family without us knowing... It's interesting." Larissa said while walking with Jack. Sooner the better they get to the house, Larissa looked to Ruby while she's still asleep. "Sloth's spell works effectively, Might be a new one but who knows."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:02 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

Jack sighed heavily before continuing down the path. "It might be. She has too much time on her hand." He said, keeping his eyes in front of them. They finally made it to Envy's place and he tossed Ruby on the couch without care.  

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:24 pm
Alessachu
Lieutenant Lynnette

Jack sighed heavily before continuing down the path. "It might be. She has too much time on her hand." He said, keeping his eyes in front of them. They finally made it to Envy's place and he tossed Ruby on the couch without care.

Larissa smirked as she locked Scarlett in her room, she looked to Ruby thne to Jack. "Going so soon already?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:28 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

Jack shrugged. "What else am I supposed to do? What do you want me to do?" He asked, crossing his arms. "This girl is here...what else can we do for now?"  

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:43 pm
Alessachu
Lieutenant Lynnette

Jack shrugged. "What else am I supposed to do? What do you want me to do?" He asked, crossing his arms. "This girl is here...what else can we do for now?"

Larissa shurgged. "See you later then." she said as she let Jack go, She would tape up Ruby to a chair.

Delia waited for Jack as she looked around the house, wondering if there's a key so she could escape somehow.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:46 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

Jack made it back to his apartment. He seemed sluggish and off. He opened the door and raised his eyebrow. "Little miss truffet, where are you?" He asked, slamming the door.  

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:02 pm
Alessachu
Lieutenant Lynnette

Jack made it back to his apartment. He seemed sluggish and off. He opened the door and raised his eyebrow. "Little miss truffet, where are you?" He asked, slamming the door.

Delia was sitting at the couch after failed attempts to get the key. But she looked to Jack. "So.. im little truffet now?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:11 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

Jack looked to Delia and nodded. "Yes, I would call you miss muffet but I think her little truffet is worth mentioning." He said with a smirk, locking the door. He walked over to her and draped his arms around her. "I just love seeing that look on your face."  

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:32 pm
Alessachu
Lieutenant Lynnette

Jack looked to Delia and nodded. "Yes, I would call you miss muffet but I think her little truffet is worth mentioning." He said with a smirk, locking the door. He walked over to her and draped his arms around her. "I just love seeing that look on your face."

Delia looked to him. "Ehhh? You're so mean!" she said as she hit Jack lightly even though she doesn't put up much of a fight. "Can I at least go outside> I feel like I am always trapped in here."  
Role Play Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff