Kupo_hearts

11,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:35 pm
AILHARD

JEEZ IS RIGHT HOLY CRAP!
when people are dumb and impatient GEEZ!
but that manager is a SAVAGE HOLY CRAP
BADASS LOL

I know right!!
Becoming a cashier now makes me feel sorry for all the times I thought that a cashier was slow or was hoping for a line to be faster. Cashier has to take their time so they can do their job properly.

I agree lol. She knows just what to say for a customer to be shocked XD  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:28 am
My cough won't go away.. I'm sleep deprived for a week now. emotion_zzz  

Kohee

Romantic Dreamer

15,150 Points
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50

luvlee_x

Kawaii Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:55 pm
First time saving for a ticket!
Man it's so hard trying to fight the urge to spend all this money XD

Honeysnuggle will be made!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:33 pm
I had spent days and even weeks trying to find the right set of hair to match Charmed Rose's hair.
I like the simple bun, but wanted Belle's long hair as well. Then today while helping my friend with her Beauty and the Beast cosplay, I happen to click on Charmed Rose and wear the hair item.
Magically the hair was long!! I was shocked. Turns out I had agape on and it had somehow added the hair to the back of the item lol.
Now no more looking, but already spent money on some items to try and match the color lol. crying XD  

luvlee_x

Kawaii Otaku

luvlee_x

Kawaii Otaku

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:21 am
Spring is coming and soon the snow will melt.
Finally I will have time to learn how to drive  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:54 pm
It's been a while! Anybody still here? Lol.

Been busy on my end. Lots of changes going on IRL. Some great, some not so good... But I'm making the most of it!

How's everyone else been? emotion_hug  

A Random Fairy
Captain

Pure-hearted Giver

29,825 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Plaid Pantys

Clever Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:23 pm
A Random Fairy
It's been a while! Anybody still here? Lol.

Been busy on my end. Lots of changes going on IRL. Some great, some not so good... But I'm making the most of it!

How's everyone else been? emotion_hug

Well I'm back from my Year Long Hiatus lol
Doing well, had spine surgery, but am recovered. You?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:45 pm
Plaid Pantys

Welcome back and glad to hear you're doing better! emotion_hug

I'm GRRRRREAT! xd Whoever said getting older sucks, just hasn't hit the right age yet. My birthday is Saturday, and about a month or two ago, my whole mind and mentality just flipped. My mental health is better, I've been working on losing weight and getting healthier... I'm just so much happier and not dreading another birthday for once. Lol. 33 is gonna be my year, man. I can just feel it. In my bones. I'm so excited!
And also, the hubby landed a damn good job, really stable, and is about to be made full time. We're taking the plunge finally. We've been pre-approved for a home loan! Already have our eyes on a house across town. Hopefully we can get through all the paperwork and whatnot and get it, and be moved into our first house this summer! *screams excitedly*  

A Random Fairy
Captain

Pure-hearted Giver

29,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Plaid Pantys

Clever Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:06 am
A Random Fairy
Plaid Pantys

Welcome back and glad to hear you're doing better! emotion_hug

I'm GRRRRREAT! xd Whoever said getting older sucks, just hasn't hit the right age yet. My birthday is Saturday, and about a month or two ago, my whole mind and mentality just flipped. My mental health is better, I've been working on losing weight and getting healthier... I'm just so much happier and not dreading another birthday for once. Lol. 33 is gonna be my year, man. I can just feel it. In my bones. I'm so excited!
And also, the hubby landed a damn good job, really stable, and is about to be made full time. We're taking the plunge finally. We've been pre-approved for a home loan! Already have our eyes on a house across town. Hopefully we can get through all the paperwork and whatnot and get it, and be moved into our first house this summer! *screams excitedly*

OMG!!! I'm so SUPER excited for you! How wonderful! 33 is a good age, I remember it well! HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY! I'll be 39 this year, in September, and I have to say - I'm happier than I've been alllllll my adult life! God is Good! emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:08 pm
Hey how is everyone today? Maybe no one would read this, but I hope everyone is having a good day.

Went to a Renaissance Fair last weekend and it was great!  

luvlee_x

Kawaii Otaku

A Random Fairy
Captain

Pure-hearted Giver

29,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:09 am
luvlee_pretty_gurl
Hey how is everyone today? Maybe no one would read this, but I hope everyone is having a good day.

Went to a Renaissance Fair last weekend and it was great!

HI! Haven't gotten on here in forever! There's been a TON going on in my life. Lots of crap happened, but guess what? We moved and I have a house now! Renting, but still! A house of my own! No crappy apartment! And it has a HUGE backyard! emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:22 pm
A Random Fairy

HI! Haven't gotten on here in forever! There's been a TON going on in my life. Lots of crap happened, but guess what? We moved and I have a house now! Renting, but still! A house of my own! No crappy apartment! And it has a HUGE backyard! emotion_awesome

Oh wow that's great!! Always love a house with a big yard. Hopefully lots of trees for shade too.  

luvlee_x

Kawaii Otaku

A Random Fairy
Captain

Pure-hearted Giver

29,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:32 pm
luvlee_pretty_gurl
A Random Fairy

Oh wow that's great!! Always love a house with a big yard. Hopefully lots of trees for shade too.

We have a big apple tree! xd Have to be careful though, the bees love those apples. lol  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:43 pm
A Random Fairy
We have a big apple tree! xd Have to be careful though, the bees love those apples. lol

We have a small one that we didn't know was an apple tree, but it died on us so we are thinking of getting another one in the future.
I'm fine with that as long as they don't come near me lol  

luvlee_x

Kawaii Otaku

luvlee_x

Kawaii Otaku

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:58 pm
Been almost a year since someone wrote in this thread. Can't believe it's been so long.  
Welcome!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff