Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: iMPACT (6/24/16) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

User 27621113

Dedicated Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:02 am
Aleks felt the grip of Trent increasing. He would move his hands upwards, looking to grab either Trent's face or hair, trying to get his focus of the chin lock.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:05 am
Trent's attention would begin to change slightly to his face area. But thinking up an easy solution as Trent would slowly begin to bring back the head of Aleks, as well as his own head, trying to add a bit more pain to the hold

somedudewithamic

Phantom

User 27621113

Dedicated Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:08 am
Aleks would begin to yell in pain, his head being wrenched back by Trent.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:11 am
Trent began to grow confident as his persistence would gain him an edge with this hold that both affected the back and neck. With that, the official would begin to check on Aleks

somedudewithamic

Phantom

Matt Gennison

Winner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:07 am
Matt Allens would appear from the entrance tunnel in his T-Shirt, no music or anything special, out of respect for Aleks Mason not to break his concentration on this match. He would walk down the ramp after being treated for on his arm, He would come down the ramp, and make a turn around the ring, as the crowd would request high fives, but Matt ignored them. Instead, he would go to the commentary table, take a seat, and place a headset on, to co-commentate this match.

Michael Cole: "An unsuspected visitor, we have! Welcome Matt! and congratulations on your win against Zack Sabre Jr!"

"Thank you. He's a tough one, but not tougher than me."

Jerry Lawler: "I know you have somewhat of a history with both of these men, what's your opinion on both these competitors?"

"They're both pretty talented. Aleks Mason use to give me the best fights I could ask for in house shows in the past. But the man I'm looking to scout here is one of my opponents for Summerslam, my friend, my enemy, Trent."
as Matt would say, sitting quietly for now.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:46 pm
Aleks knew he would have to get out of the this somehow.. so he would attempt to use his strength to force himself up to his feet, slowly.  

User 27621113

Dedicated Genius

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:35 pm
Trent seemed in control as Aleks attempted multiple things to escape the hold that was on him. However, he never tried to power out, until now. Trent would keep the chin lock in as Aleks slowly got back to his feet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:58 pm
Once at a complete vertical base, Aleks would attempt to deliver multiple elbows to Trent's abdomen and ribs.  

User 27621113

Dedicated Genius

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:10 pm
With each connected elbow, the lock would lose it's grip until Trent would release the hold completely to hold the now aching abdominal

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:14 pm
Aleks would be bent over, trying to regain some sort of composure before going for the attack on Trent. He would decide to grab the arm of Trent, and Irish Whip him into the nearest corner.  

User 27621113

Dedicated Genius

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:15 pm
Trent had some time to tend to his ribs, only to get rushed as his arm was grabbed and he was thrown into a corner by Aleks, connecting back first

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:16 pm
Aleks would walk towards the corner, deciding to grab hold of the top rope on Trent's left side. He would then begin to hammer down with multiple kicks to the mid-section  

User 27621113

Dedicated Genius

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:17 pm
Each kick would make their mark as it seems Aleks has picked his target

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The referee began his count, which would disqualify Aleks if it was made to 5. Aleks would stop his assault at the count of 4. He ran into the opposite corner, allowing his back to hit the turnbuckles in order to bounce off, running at full speed. He would attempt to nail Trent in the head with a running knee strike  

User 27621113

Dedicated Genius

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:21 pm
The knee would connect, causing Trent to stagger out of the corner slowly, until he completely dropped to the mat.

[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff