Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: iMPACT (6/24/16) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Matt Gennison

Winner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:13 am
Michael Cole: "Aleks Mason is surely dominating this match! would Trent beat the count?"

"He better beat that count.. it would definitely SUCK to lose by count out on a championship journey..."

Matt said, sitting back in the chair, watching Trent.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:51 pm
Trent got back to his feet as the count made it to the five mark, causing Trent a bit of distress. Slowly he made his way to the apron

somedudewithamic

Phantom

User 27621113

Dedicated Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:08 pm
Aleks would go to grab Trent by the head while he was on the outside apron, attempting to pull him into the ring over the top rope  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:19 pm
Trent would be grabbed and brought into the ring by his head

somedudewithamic

Phantom

User 27621113 rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

User 27621113

Dedicated Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aleks would grab hold of Trent's hair, lifting him to his feet. He looked out to ringside where Matt sat. He would blow a kiss for Matt, because what came next was rather familiar to him. He would lift up Trent, attempting a sitout piledriver in the center of the ring.  
somedudewithamic rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:30 pm
While Aleks was in the middle of setting up the piledriver, Trent looked to escape his arms and get behind the man

somedudewithamic

Phantom

User 27621113 rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

User 27621113

Dedicated Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:33 pm
User Image

Aleks would have been fine finishing off the match with that move in the past, but he decided he needed something new this time around. He would begin his way to his feet, bringing Trent up with him. Aleks placed Trent's head in between his legs, and hooked his arms almost as if going for a pedigree. However, he'd lift Trent's body, in a vertical position, before trying to drop him down with his new finishing move, the Stream of Consciousness.  
somedudewithamic rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:39 pm
Trent used all his strength to throw Aleks over his shoulders for a back body drop or died trying

somedudewithamic

Phantom

User 27621113 rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

User 27621113

Dedicated Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:40 pm
Aleks would push Trent over to his back, and hook the outside leg to go for the pin  
somedudewithamic generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 1!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:41 pm
Trent looked to bring his shoulder up for the two count. Pressing three

somedudewithamic

Phantom

User 27621113

Dedicated Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:44 pm
In his first match of the TNW:R comback, Aleks Mason picks up the victory. The referee makes the three count, and signaled for the bell to be stuck. Aleks' theme music would be played throughout the arena, as the fans boo'd seeing him stand in victory. Aleks wouldn't take much time to celebrate the win, rolling out the ring on the side of the announcers' table. Mason looked at Matt Allens, tipping his head before walking away, around the ring and up the ramp. He would walk directly backstage  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:46 pm
Trent would be lying down in the ring. Confused from what just happened. His neck being very uncomfortable with the sequence that just occurred.

somedudewithamic

Phantom

Matt Gennison

Winner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:02 pm
Michael Cole: "Wow, what a match! At the end, Aleks Mason has defeated the number one contender for the TNW:R Paramount Championship, what could this mean for Aleks Mason's career for the future?"

Jerry Lawler: "You can count to a hundred, Trent's lights are out!"

Matt Allens would take off the headset, and rise up out of his seat, as he walked to the timekeeper's area to request a microphone. He would get one, as he would walk towards the ring, taking his time, walking around to where the steps were, walking up one step at a time. He would get in the ring through the second rope, and walk to where Trent's unconscious body was. Matt would have a seat, indian-styled on the canvas right next to Trent. he would then put the microphone towards his lips and begin to speak. "Well, this was sorta suspected, but I thought you were going to prove me wrong. Just like when I persuaded Michael to defend his TNW:R Paramount Championship the next night after he won it, and bet he wouldn't retain. He didn't. Just like when I persuaded Finn Balor to defend his championship the night after he retained in a fatal four way against you, and I bet you wouldn't capture it. And you didn't. Your failures are just too expected because you're second best, Trent. When we rode along in a three-man stable, it was a group of equals but it was mainly to protect you. To make sure you got the job done. But in the end, it was I who went on and became champion before you did, while you were stuck. Stuck at the bottom of the barrel, and stuck at second place." The crowd would be dead silent because the words Matt was uttering out of his mouth would've been a unscripted shoot, and the fans always buy into stuff like that. Matt continued speaking. "And at Summerslam, You're still going to come in at second place. Like you always do. I admit, you did get the better of me in a one on one match, and we put up one hell of a performance. But just so you know, my performance level goes up way higher when I know something is on the line... and The TNW:R Paramount Championship is what I live for. It's what keeps me going. So at Summerslam, not only will you come in second place.. second best compared to me, but I WILL walk out as the new champion.." Matt would stand up, dropping the microphone as he would raise his arms in the air, with his theme song playing. He would look into the hard camera, making motions around his waist signifying a championship will be coming soon around his waist.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:07 pm
Trent heard every word, despite trying his best to not hear it. As he laid there on the Matt, trying to adjust and get back up to his feet. Matt spilled his feelings and it would show his opinion of Trent. The speech ending when Trent looked at him to hear the final line and see him walk out.

The crowd beginning to boo in the direction of Matt. As the scene would fade.

somedudewithamic

Phantom

[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas