Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: RAW (6/30/16) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Messiah Seth Rollins

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:28 pm
Seth Rollins was kept down.

Kurt AngIe rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:30 pm
Kurt would get up, looking at the crowd before going high risk one more time. He went way back in his book for this one, as he positions himself on top, facing Rollins, and struggles to balance himself but once he does, he goes for an old finisher, a 450 knee splash!

User Image  

Kurt AngIe

Distinct Genius

Messiah Seth Rollins rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)

Messiah Seth Rollins

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:31 pm
Rollins would try to move out of the way!

Kurt AngIe rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:32 pm
It connects, and Kurt would crawl over to Rollins, covering him in hopes of finally finishing this.  

Kurt AngIe

Distinct Genius

Messiah Seth Rollins generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 8!

Messiah Seth Rollins

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:32 pm
Rollins would kick out.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:39 pm
The referee's hand hits the mat a third time, and signals for the bell to be rung. Kurt Angle is the winner after a classic match. He rolls off of Seth Rollins, breathing hard, and the audience applauds both him and even Seth Rollins for putting on a clinic. He sits up, looking down at Seth Rollins, nodding his head, even if Rollins is a heel and Kurt is face. He finally gets up, and the referee raises his hand, and Kurt stumbles into the ropes, with his theme playing in the background. Angle finally gets enough strength to climb to the top TB, and raise his arms, and leaves headed up the ramp. The show clos--does not close, and Kurt Angle is shown walking past Roman Reigns, not caring about their ordeal.  

Kurt AngIe

Distinct Genius

Leati Joseph Anoai

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:41 pm
                                  x
                                  User Image
                                  xxI CAN.I WILL.ROMAN EMPIRE 〉*
                                  XXXXXX I'M A WANTED MAN IN THESE PARTS NOTHING CHANGES FOR THE BIG DOG I STILL RUN THIS YARD I ASSESS AND ATTACK THATS MY CODE THATS WHAT I STAND FOR
                                  XXXXXX I'M A WANTED MAN IN THESE PARTS NOTHING CHANGES FOR THE BIG DOG I STILL RUN THIS YARD I ASSESS AND ATTACK THATS MY CODE THATS WHAT I STAND FOR
                                  XXXXXI COME TO KICKASS && LEAVE ━━ * BELIEVE , THAT )
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I CAN AND I WILLxxxxxxxxxxx I CAN AND I WILL
                                  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                  xxx x x x x x x x x x

User Image
                                • User Image User Image

Roman Reigns' music hits the PA system immediately following the main event for tonight's RAW. Seth is on the canvas and Angle is walking up the ramp heading to the back. Roman has a microphone in hand as he walks down the ramp looking at his downed opponent. "From the looks of it Seth, I can see I'm not the only one who had a off night. In fact-" Roman says now making his way fully down the ramp. "In fact, we both were off. And I sat in the back, thinking, long and hard of why. And as much as I hate to admit it...hell maybe you did get in my head. Maybe I got in yours. But I'm out here to let you know that come SummerSlam there ain't gonna be no off nights. I'm coming prepared to defend this and remain the Champ." Roman says as the crowd begins to boo with a hint of a cheer here or there trying to upstage the boos. As he gets into the ring he stands there looking at Seth. "But what I'm really out here to tell you is this. Man to man. Face to face. SummerSlam it's going to be called right down the middle little brother. Attack me from behind if you got to. I'm letting you know; it ain't gonna work. Bring your steel chairs. Bring a ladder. Bring a table. Bring the fight Seth. Because although we're going to war for this here championship, I want to do more than pin you Seth. Nah. Nah. I want to kick your a** from the gorilla all the way to the walk of fame. So what I'm saying to you Seth is I'm challenging you to a Falls Count Anywhere match at SummerSlam for the TNW:R Championship. Only question left is... what you got to say little brother?" Roman opens up his arms wanting to see what Seth's answer is going to be.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

Seth Rollins was down, as he suddenly heard the theme song
of his rival, Roman Reigns. He looked up in disgust, and saw him walking
down the ramp, and saw him with that championship that he lost. He looked
into the eyes of Roman Reigns, and heard every word that he had to say
for the moment. Seth Rollins slowly then got up after his tough loss to
Kurt Angle. Seth Rollins started to then walk to the announcer's table
holding his gut, but then demanding a microphone. He then walked towards
the ropes towards the side of the ramp, and then started to raise his
arm to respond to Roman Reigns. "Roman.." Seth Rollins would
take a moment to cough a bit after the fight, as Rollins was exhausted.
"I'm glad you're trying to come out here, and try to take the spotlight
like always, but since you want to issue the challenge now..I'll tell you
right now, it doesn't matter what kind of match you want to be in with me.
I am SETH, ROLLINS. I am the ARCHITECT, and what that means
Roman, is that I outclass you in every aspect possible. I may have lost
tonight, but we all know that this match didn't mean bull-CRAP. Kurt Angle
is NO ONE, compared to me, just like how YOU, are NO ONE compared to
me Roman. YOU, are not my brother. I am my own man, and when I BEAT
you at Summerslam, I'm going to again become the man, and become
the first ever man, to become a TWO-TIME, TNW:R Champion. "

Seth Rollins would've thrown his microphone down, as his theme song
played as he stared down at Roman Reigns who was on the ramp.

Messiah Seth Rollins

Leati Joseph Anoai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:55 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image User Image

User Image
                                • Roman drops his microphone listening to Seth making faces at his expense. He was so angry and obviously bothered by the fact he lost tonight. Sure, Roman was a little salty about his loss too but as Seth mentioned earlier, wasn't like it was important per say. Still the fit Seth was throwing was easily laughable. The whole making a point to say he wasn't Roman's little brother was cute too. Roman nodded his head hearing Seth accept the terms for their match come SummerSlam. A Falls Count Anywhere match for the TNW:R Championship. Sounded like music to Roman's ears. The TNW:R logo pops up for viewers at home as the show comes to a black close.

[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff