Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Other worlds
The Dark Corridor Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:45 am
The pathways of darkness is a lot bigger then one can imagine. This is the area in between.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Only those who have access to the dark portal can get here.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:56 pm
User Image
Name: Sinato Dark Mood: Curious With:Heartless

Sinato and his heartless walked through the corridor. The countless heartless surrounded the man following his every step. "Hello my old friend." Sinato stated looking around talking to the darkness itself. "Its been a long time hasn't it I hope you haven't forgotten your first heart." He smiled stopping his advance through the darkness.

A large gathering of darkness started to form into a more solid version of a neo-shadow. Now complete it stood and stared at the man like it was examining him. Quickly it closed the gap between the two pushing past all the smaller shadows at their feet. Stopping itself just before making contact with Sinato their faces not far apart, this caused Sinato to smile like he had a long time ago. The neo stepped back and motioned like it was talking. "Yes I was sealed in the kingdom hearts and no I cant open the door back into it." Sinato stated not letting on that he had no plans on ever letting the entirety of the darkness to enter it. The neo swung its arm down scratching at the floor. "Have you let anger take you my friend ?" The man asked concerned for the being. It shook its head and returned its gaze back to Sinato. "No I need to take more hearts for myself before I can give you a proper feast." He returned to the creature. The Neo tilted its head slightly as if saying please."Soon enough my friend trust me when have I ever left you hungry, but now I need to connect to you and pull someone here." The man explained raising his hand out to the Neo-shadow. The Darkness made a gesture like it was sighing and stretched its claw out to the mans hand.

The darkness flowed from the shadow and Sinato into a portal that lead off to the target of his summon. "Come little Jaster we need to talk." Sinato smiled feeling the mans portal lead him straight to himself. "Some privacy my friend and children." Sinato said to the Neo and little shadows that still filled the corridor. Nodding the Neo-shadow and smaller shadows vanished into the further depths of darkness.

((OOc: Sorry for stealing you lol wanted to get some actual rping in instead of just me walking about like a jerk stealing hearts lol))
kalenakeeper

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:32 pm
But one shadow heartless remained. One that had been here long before Sinato had arrived. Its blue eyes studied Sinato for a bit before shaking its head and speaking. "Another being of darkness. Quiet curious really."
Niko the heartless said.

OogieKnight

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:42 pm
User Image
Name: Sinato Dark Mood:Curious With:One heartless

Knowing it would still take some time for the darkness to find and bring Jaster to him Sinato turned and noticed a shadow still watching him. "Your obviously not on of my children." He said walking towards the heartless and stopping just a few steps away. "Are you hiding your real form or is this just and extension of something bigger..." The man quarried examining the heartless and its blue eyes.

Knux_nyan

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:24 pm
"No....just a shattered heart....a shimmer a light....and the only reason i'm still sane. I am Niko." Niko said as a dark keyblade appeared in his claws. "I was once the servant to mistress Kelina when she was very young. Now i am on a mission to retrieve my heart back. I know of you Sinato." He spoke.

OogieKnight

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:29 pm
knux_nyan
OogieKnight

((OOC: No problem but I can't stay long, i'll be back later though.))

User Image

Jaster looked around. He looked like he had been through a war on his own, then again. He just was.
"Huh., Coulda sworn I was asleep back at crystal cave...." Jaster rubbed his head
Then he heard some familiar voices. Niko, he knew all too well, then one he hasn't heard in a long time, Sinato.

"its been too long, Sinato."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:32 pm
User Image
Name: Sinato Dark Mood:Intrigued With:A heartless

Sinato observed the keyblade in its claw and smiled. "Not many can do that." He said look at the others weapon then lifted his hand forward causing darkness to rush to him and quickly form his axe like Keyblade. "Not many of our kind have the power of the keyblade or has my friend that darkness been giving them away." He said with a small smile on his face."This one is called Key to Darkness saying it is a keyblade made of the very essence of the darkness is an understatement as like myself it consumes the hearts of those it defeats." He added explaining the nature of his weapon.

Hearing Kelina's name made him give more attention to the heartless. "Oh? please do tell what you know of me." Sinato stated more out of curiosity than anything else. Lowering his hand KtD vanished back into it resting place.

He turned as Jaster arrived. "Indeed it has been a long time." He said turning his attention to him. "After all I was sealed inside Kingdom Hearts you had to know I would eventually walk the worlds again." He stated looking the young man over. "You have grown since the last we spoke." Sinato added noticing the battle marks on the man.

((OOC: Ok I think we posted at the same time lol and I edited my post.))
Knux_nyan
kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:32 pm
knux_nyan
OogieKnight

((OOC: No problem. It happens))

User Image

"yeah well. Looks are only half the story." Jaster said.
"Much has passed since you were sealed inside, including some old....heh....skeletons...from the past. Before most of us existed."

A sly smile came on Jaster's face, knowing that Sinato would probably not know of whom he was talking about.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:20 pm
User Image
Name: Sinato Dark Mood:Curious With:Jaster and Niko

Sinato knew what he meant by the appearance comment and nodded. "So more ancients are showing their faces in the world or perhaps you are speaking of Death and his horsemen." He returned seeming uninterested in the group he spoke of. "I was already approached by death trust me that brought back some memories of the last time I ran into their kind, of course then they took the form of beasts." He stated then leaned back as a wall of darkness formed behind him.

"I trust you notice I am missing something, a part that was lost during my stay behind the door." Sinato said still observing Jaster.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:29 pm
knux_nyan
OogieKnight

User Image

Jaster's demeanor darkened
"I and others at the academy have already dealt with the Horsemen. The non-stop fight. One fight almost took Sasha away."

Jaster watched Sinato leaning against a forming wall of darkness.
"Your heart, perhaps?"
That was the first assumption he made, as he himself had a nobody still roaming around. Any light he had within himself was dimmed, but still there.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:44 pm
User Image

"Then how is death still roaming about?" He questioned. "Sasha...hmmm I take it you were there to protect everyone."

"You guess is wrong.." He returned and sighed, lifting his hand darkness began to leave it taking away his form. "This body is nothing but an illusion my heart is the only thing that managed to escape." He explained then drew the darkness back to him reforming his hand. "Best thing you could say is I am once more a heartless." He added moving away from the wall making it return to darkness.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:55 pm
knux_nyan
OogieKnight

User Image

Jaster's eyes softened when Sinato said that only his heart remained and made this current form, yet only a illusion.

"Sinato, it took everyone to push Death's forces back from the academy. Kalena had disappeared for a while and when she returned, the battle was over. Death reclaimed her for only a moment, and only a small party of us could go in, Eric had to take my place in that battle."

Jaster looked away
"Sasha said this was the second time death has claimed her, both times, she was rescued."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:20 pm
User Image

"You know if I was there I would of stopped the horsemen." Sinato said mad that he had a chance to strike at the being earlier today. "Had I known I would of ..... no in this state Death would of beaten me." He admitted more to himself than Jaster.

"We are off track from why I had brought you but that is my fault."Everything about Sinato grew cold. "Know that while I will not take the hearts of worlds I must still take hearts to sustain myself." He knew if his old friend that darkness was still around it would of thrown them both out of the corridor and into a volcano or somewhere else less pleasant. "I men no harm to the academy but you cant help or stop me from doing what needs to be done to make myself whole again...then maybe I can bring the others back King and Mistress at the least." He explained thinking Jastor would be mad at him for his future actions.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:56 pm
OogieKnight

User Image

"well I think I heard Eric bluntly tell her to stay away from you. Rather harsh, the words he used. I think he already knows, at least, about you and what you must do. However I must advise you to stay away from a world that he guards....if I remembered the name of it.." Jaster rubbed behind his head.

He stiffened hearing 'Mistress's's name. He didn't want to think about her, or Lillith. He pushed the though of love out of his mind.

"Yeah, well....would be nice for Eric to have his father back, even for a little while. He told Kalena that his mother was possibly dead and King was searching for her, but even he knew that was a lie, more something to tell himself just to get himself to keep going on. Dual timelines have twisted around him so he's not as....innocent....as he was when we all first met him."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:49 pm
User Image

"Still forgetful I see." Sinato sighed listening to him. "I'll know the world when I stumble on it and he tries to attack me." He returned with a small laugh.

Sinato noticed Jaster's reaction when he mentioned Mistress. "You know you can't let that part of you die boy she will always be there and she will return weather you or I want her to, best to try and get on her good side when she does you know how she is." He told Jaster as it was a fact.

"As far as king goes he is still alive remember he was a fragment of my body a fallen created when my body and heart was incorrectly merged." Sinato said then but his hand on the others shoulder. "When you see her again let her now I will return if she will let me even if she cant stand the sight of me I have to see her again." Sinato told him calmly

kalenakeeper

Other worlds

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces