Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Other worlds
The Dark Corridor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:25 pm
User Image

"Then how are you of any use to me." Sinato asked looking down on Niko's smaller form. He smiled as he felt the darkness stir and the Neoshadow from before reappear. It looked at the two for a moment then turned away and opened a portal of darkness. "Seems we have my old friend has found me a toy to break." He said with a dark grin. "Prove your worth Niko and I shall help you regain what is yours." He stated as he walked through the portal to Twilight Town.
{Exits to clock tower}
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:02 pm
User Image

"Very well then." Niko said as he followed behind disappearing through the portal as well.

OogieKnight

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:55 pm
OogieKnight

User Image

Sophia's darkness followed Sinato in.
"Hehe, maybe I am crazy, its cool to be crazy! Oof!" She tripped over something in the darkness but quickly summersaulted to her feet and shot some fire at what tripped her up.

A wisp of white hair was showing under the cloak of darkness.
"Uh...." Sasha groaned softly sounding rather weak.

Sophia's darkness immediately leaps back.
"What is she doing here! She's never here!"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:04 am
OogieKnight

User Image

The figure rolled onto its back and sat up. It was Sasha, but she was fading, fast.
"Sinato?!" she sounded excited, but weak at the same time.

Sophia's darkness gave a gagging motion then walked off a little distance to give the two a little privacy.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:55 am
User Image

"Sasha? What are you doing here?" Sinato asked confused was she projecting herself here or was she actually here. He reached out to help her to her feet and remembered he had her pendant. Once she was on her feet he pulled the item out of his pocket and presented it to her. "What happened?" He asked.

The darkness appeared before Sophia's darkness. "You look like you got to do what you wanted." It said was a small chuckle. All that could be seen of it was yellow glowing eyes piercing through the black void like corridor. "Are you ready to help me fix my friend?" It asked forming a human looking body again.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:24 pm
OogieKnight

User Image

Sasha immediately hugged Sinato as he pulled her to her feet. She was there fully, not a projection like she'd normally be in this area.
"I'm not sure why I'm here, I'm just glad to see you again."

She looked at her heart pendant in his hand looking in shock.
"How'd that...happen." she felt around her neck, then saw him fading in and out.
"oh Sinato, please, you take it. You need it more than I." she smiled, obviously lying but she was too overjoyed to see him again.

Sophia's darkness nodded to the heartless.
"Yeah, I'm pretty much done with the job I was employed to do." she pulled her arms above her head but behind her.
"There are so many forces at work, the girl who stole his heart was killed. Jax told me a good bit of what's going on before he was forcibly combined with Jaster again."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:26 pm
User Image

"Sasha take it, its magic won't work on me," Sinato said opening the lock on the chain of the pendant. "I will be fine my old friend says he has a way to help stop my fading."
He explained reaching around her neck and under her hair to place the necklace back where it belonged.

The darkness looked past Sophia's darkness and smiled. "My are they in for a surprise." It chuckled and turned its attention back to Sophia.

"Yes speaking of the many forces at work once we are done here I have another job I think you might like but first." It spoke raising its hand out palm facing up and then waved its other hand over it making a vial appear its contents looking like tar. "This deary is a poison in the making one that I need you to finish and then use on the special guest we have here." It said holding out the vial. "Now once you learn what this does you may want to have some of it for special targets of your own but fear not you shall be rewarded with a few doses to use as you whim."

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:00 pm
OogieKnight

User Image

Sasha's fading stopped as Sinato placed the pendant around her neck, however there was a shadowy presence around her that's never been there before.
"Well....ok. Its just been so long since I've been here, with you, without a hologram or Jaster's time traveling device." she chuckled softly.

Sophia's darkness nodded
"Yep. If the 'special guest' is her, I wouldn't object at all." she nudged her head towards Sasha.
"That's what I needed to do anyway, just needs a little time for it to spread and the others. Maybe the last guy's ambitions and yours are in tune with one another..."
She put her attention back to the darkness and the vial.
"Yeah, I'm in for whatever."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:46 am
User Image

"I am surprised you're here in the first place," Sinato said then looked over at the darkness and Sophia talking. "Did my friend bring you here?" He asked referring to the darkness and turning back to her.

"I am not sure what your last employer had you doing, after all, that room wasn't a surprise to me." It spoke as it's body shifted while it summoned a single glove. "You'll need this as well, the last item needed for this poison to work is the heart of well anyone will do just make sure it doesn't belong to anyone who will be missed." The darkness stated handing her both the glove and vial. "Once you have the heart crush it and pour the dust into the vial once done the vial should glow and you will have completed a poison that turns the light into darkness in one's heart." It explained with a subtle yet demented chuckle.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:35 am
OogieKnight

User Image

Sasha shrugged her shoulders.
"Maybe. I remember going to sleep then I woke up here. No idea how though."

She then looked at where Sinato was looking. She blinked a few times.
"Huh, I never though i'd see Sophia here."

She took the glove and vial and nudged towards Sasha.
"I'd like to see her dark." she whispered chuckling.
"I wonder how much longer until her dark comes back, that pendant only held shadow-light in it...."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:01 pm
User Image

"You're not seeing Sophia," Sinato stated not sure what they were planning in their private conversation. "Sasha we have to get you out of here, being this close to the darkness can't be good for you." He said calmly at unease about what the darkness would want with Sophia's darkness, he just knew it had to be something it didn't want Sinato to know and that was reason enough to make sure she was safe.

"You will if you get going and finish my little poison deary,"
The darkness commented on how she was still here before it vanished back into the depths of darkness.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:35 am
OogieKnight

User Image

Sasha smiled softy but her face was filled with concern.
"Um, alright. I hope your not talking about yourself because you might be darkness but not to me, your more than that. I love you, and I would give your my heart if it would help stabilize you." she smiled

"Hehehhee and I know the perfect target!" she giggled then disappeared.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:33 pm
User Image

"I mean the source of darkness," Sinato said, he heard what she said but was still too concerned with what his old friend had in mind if it brought her here. "Hold on to me." The heartless spoke as a portal of darkness formed below them making them both fall through it.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:45 pm
User Image
User Image

Jax yanked Misty through the corridor

Misty pulled her arm free.
"Jax? Why'd you do that?"

"You lied to them, I know you did." Jax sighs rubbing his head.
"and....I think they forgot about me...." Jax's voice trailed off.

"Did you happen to mess with the timelines?"

Jax slowly shook his head.
"No. I wouldn't. Not to them, not to family....anyone I held close..." he gave a heavy sigh.
"Just...something wasn't right. Talia knew I was dark and she'd stop me but knew sometimes I had to let loose. My heart..." he places his hand over his chest. "even knows something is wrong. She gave me what it felt like to be a brother....not just a nobody of someone who still is awake."

Jax's face looked like he wanted to cry, however he didn't let that happen.

Misty sighed.
"I got the same feel from them too. Al always wanted me to go back to the academy cuz it was safe, but for how long. With Kalena….a kid again. A shy kid that any darkness could swoop her up and she can't even tell the difference...." Misty rubbed her face and looked off.
"No where is safe."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:46 am
User Image
User Image

Jax's ear twitches.
"Grrr, they're coming. Sorry Misty. We must keep our secret." he said quickly taking out his black pocket watch.

"uh...wha!? Hey! No! No turning me dark!"

"Sorry, but I gotta get away and Al doesn't see you as a formidable wielder now so..." he messes with the pocket watch then disappears.

Misty grits her teeth falling down. Darkness started to surround her.
"dammit..."

Other worlds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces