"Ladies and Gentlemen I'm Michael Cole and welcome to the sit down interview exclusively on TNW:R.com and please welcome my guess at this time, Dean Ambrose." Cole says eyeing the camera as it switches to a seated and comfortable Ambrose.
User Image
D.Ambrose: "I appreciate you for having me." Dean says nodding his head.

M.Cole: "Now Dean first and foremost let's talk Gold Rush on impact. On your opening match of the tournament you've successfully defeated Sami Zayn to advance to the semi finals. Now with that beginning said what's going on in your head knowing you're a few steps closer to the brand new Universal Championship?"

D.Ambrose : "Hehe honestly Michael nothing really is going on up here. I did what I said I was going to do. Go out to that ring, kick a**, do it again, and again until I walk out the finals Champion."

M.Cole: "That indeed you did but let's not talk like there's 4 more other hungry men who wants the same goal as you to be the top guy if impact. I mean we have Alek Mason who had a shocking and impressive victory over The Undertaker to also advance to the semi finals and who might just be your next opponent." Cole points out.

D.Ambrose: "And that's good for the guy, but not only am I aiming to win the title I'm also crushing dreams in the process and Sami Zayn unfortunately considering the great guy he is he had to be my first example. Ya see I don't care who's in this thing I'll fight anyone, anywhere, at any time I fear no man and I damn sure ain't going to run from one. I mean hell Cole I'd fight you right now if I had to." Dean says with a grin as he watches Cole's face tense up with nerves and confusion. "Nah man I'm kidding but Alek I had my eye on him same with Owens and also Orton and I will drop either one of those guys if they get in my way. IM A FIGHTER COLE! I enjoy the thrill of getting punched and slammed I mean it trains my mind for anything it's a crazy train I love being boarded on ya know."

M. Cole : "You seem very sure you have this tournament won already Dean I just feel it's something you wouldn't want to take lightly."

D.Ambrose: "That's what makes it so sweet baby! My back is against the wall and I've waited way to damn long for this opportunity in this company. It's time for something new and why not have a guy like me as top dog. If I'm not here to be the best then why am I here Cole. It's common sense to me and I talk like its easy because I enjoy it."

M.Cole: "Let's talk about your good friend Roman Reigns who's the TNW:R Champion at the moment. You guys go way back since the shield days and even consider yourselfs brothers. But he's also have a big match ahead of him against Seth Rollins at summerslam, any predictions you have on this match featuring your former shield brethren?"

D.Ambrose: "Ahh Roman, he's definitely my brother and blood couldn't make us any closer without a doubt. But he's going to do what he did to Seth the 1st time at Slammiversary. Its simple for us two we don't have to showboat or run our mouths around this place 24/7 like most of these guys do Cole. We go by a moto and that's to kick a**. Roman is always ahead of what he's doing I mean some may not know but the guy works well in his head and I know he's ready to final get rid of the sour puss Rollins once and for all."

M.Cole: "Now during the draft season you had a match with the former TNW:R Champion and your former brother Seth Rollins on raw. And it seems like you had him until the constant distraction from his problems with Roman that cause you your match. Now unfortunately you got drafted right when it kinda seemed like you were getting yourself into the title picture I mean after the match you gave Roman a little statement picking up his titles letting him know that it could be yours in the future. But you found out that you were getting drafted to impact, do you feel like the draft made you start over again?"

D.Ambrose: "Nah I don't need to make excuses at all. Seth pulled a fast one on me of course and Roman knows if I wanted his championship I could of had his championship. It was just a statement of saying don't get to comfortable buddy cause you'll never know when I'm coming. But being drafted makes a lot of sense it is a fresh start to a change I'll create and I will once I win this tournament because I'm as hungry as ever for this cole. I need this championship on my shoulder and I'll do whatever it and hurt whoever I have to to do so."

M.Cole: " Well Dean I wish you the best of luck in the gold rush tournament and I thank you for stopping by today."

D.Ambrose: "Ehhh me and luck don't get along to well. I always had to struggle and fight my whole life and thats what made me who I am today. So all I can say is stay tuned. IM GOING TO HAUL a** ALL OVER THIS PLACE COLE JUST WATCH ME!" Dean shouts out as he eyes Cole and the camera fades to a black screen ending the interview.