Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply ~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)
Absence thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:22 am
If your going away for a bit and will be absence from the rp please put your reason in this thread and the time it will take for you to return.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:54 am
My family and I are leaving this Saturday to go on vacation. There may be a spot where I'll have WiFi but I'm not entirely sure and I just wanted to warn you guys just in case. Either way we will be back on the 13th if I don't find a WiFi spot.  

AcidGummiBear

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:46 am
AcidGummiBear
My family and I are leaving this Saturday to go on vacation. There may be a spot where I'll have WiFi but I'm not entirely sure and I just wanted to warn you guys just in case. Either way we will be back on the 13th if I don't find a WiFi spot.

Very well. Have a good time =3  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:36 pm
Ive been extremely ill. I haven't even had the strength to get on my laptop (for a week! I'm not kidding. ive been logging on my cell to try to keep gaia saying I'm logging in daily but I'm not really able to do much off it atm))

I'm on my laptop right now to try to make posts but my fever has spiked to 104, ive fallen and ripped a pair of blue jeans

I had a huge epileptic seizure today when that happened. x_x
do you know the feeling when you don't have any feeling in your entire body and have to scream for help only for a grouchy twin sister to have to try to help you up in a very cramped hallway and if you try to grab onto a box in the hallway, the contents of everything on it and on top of it will fall on you x_x

I'm trying so hard to feel better its not funny anymore. I start to feel better then I have to skip my seizure meds which make me relapse and....(sigh) yeah.
My meds don't work well with OTC meds v_v

I'll post shortly but this is whats been going on with me IRL if you been wondering why I haven't been posting.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:25 am
Hi everyone. Kalena here.
I might be going to the hospital and they might keep me for a while. Influenza has been rampant in my area.
I hope I can see a doctor who can make me better.

To put it simple. Just took my temp 6:20 am central. 100.4

I'll try to keep y'all updated.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:03 am
For anyone reading this.
I got flu. Badly. I'm home (but I gotta go back for my appointment with one of my docs, ugh long road...hour and half....)
After today, I need to rest. I'm not doing too good and I need to focus on myself....least for now.

Talk to you all soon  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:02 am
My grandmother just died 2 hours ago. I wasn't up there but mom was, alone. Um...im sorry, I'm typing everything coming out of my head.

I'm not sure when I can get back on gaia. I'll still be here for daily log in but not rping. I'm sorry but...this is my last grandparent....blood grandparent.

Still got the jerk she was married to. I wont say his name online though. All I wanna say is that...well...here is what happened. A necklace was taken off of her at the hospital. We didn't know this until yesterday. Anyway, he gave it to her. But then yesterday, he didn't wanna say his goodbyes. It felt like he didn't want to have anything to do with Grandma.

Then he said 'that necklace goes to my son'. He didn't need it. The necklace was to go to mom. He was acting selfish of his own self preservation. I fear he might be getting dementia too. I know my great grand mother had it, then grandma and her sister who passed 2 years ago.

I pray mom doesn't get it. She doesn't deserve that. (sniffles)

I still have the flu, but I don't care. Mom needs me...she needs us....my dad, sis, and I, I mean. Our other family is out of state. I wish they would come, but I don't know how. (Bites lip trying to stay strong)

Anyway, sorry for being long winded like always. If only I could rp like this lol.

I'll try to return asap.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:22 am
Hi everyone

I still am logging on daily but I can't rp.
My dog is sick. She has pancrititis, an inflammation if the pancreas.
I haven't really slept, or eaten

Plus I'm physically ill. I can't eat much and my dog can't eat for 3 days x.x

If you need me, contact knux_nyan or pm me on Gaia  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games