User Image

The camera opens and starts to record from a certain interview arena in the arena as Tom Phillips has a smile on his face looking into the camera he then gets his signal yo speak as he says..

T.Phillips "Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome my guest at this time the Paramount Champion ..... Neville."

Neville "Hiya doing there Tom?" Neville says as you can here the crowd cheers all the way from the arena.

T.Phillips "Now tonight might just be the biggest match of your career here on RAW you go up against the newly crowned TNW:R Champion Roman Reigns. Now do you see yourself as the underdog in tonights Champion vs Champion match?"

Neville "Well Tom my whole life I've been having to play this underdog role. But tonight as the Paramount Champion I'll but an end to that statement. I have defeated bigger guys in this company like Sheamus, Wade Barrett and even huge veterans like Rob Van Dam. So Tom I'm one man you never want to count out because Roman may have size and strength over me but if can't keep up with me out there then we will see who the better man and champion is."

T.Phillips "Now one more thing I want to address before I go is that Matt Allens one of your Summerslam opponents said that it seems like you've been dodging and avoiding him so any thing you would like to say to clear that up?"

Neville "Matt Allens is a guy who just loves to here himself talk. He walks around with this chip on his shoulder like someone owes him something, and my friend if you really want my attention I'm not hard to find because like I said before this gold right here around my waist isn't going anywhere anytime soon." Neville says as he nods his head at Tom then leaves to prepare for his match later tonight.