Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <OPEN MIC>
MAESTRO! - Pentagon Jr

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pentagon Jr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:21 pm
User Image

"MAESTRO!"

Pentagon Jr stood in the center of a dark and misty temple. The only light emitted from two twin candles, on either side of Pentagon. He looked around, as if trying to find someone. Behind him moved shadows, almost not human shadows. Pentagon went down to a knee, bowing down to a figure not able to be seen, but did Pentagon see it? He remained in a bowed position, before slowly standing with his head down. Slowly, Pentagon raised his head to a normal stance. He nodded his head a few times, before looking up straight ahead of him. "Maestro," he began, "No me pusieron en Raw. Están asustados. Saben que soy peligroso para sus preciosas estrellas" Pentagon ceased his speaking, as if listening for a response. He then uttered the single word, "No." Pentagon remained in silence, recalling his previous match where he broke the arm of his opponent. Once again he spoke up, "Mi sacrificio para usted no fue suficiente. Maestro, puedo demostrar a usted que estoy listo. ¡Yo te doy cien sacrificies si es lo que debo hacer! No me dejaron lucho en Raw, pero me aseguraré dejo una impresión próxima semana. Que no olvidarán el nombre Pentagon Jr. PORQUE YO SOY EL CERO MIEDO." Pentagon would use his fingers to signal the "zero fear" that rushed through his veins. The quickness of his hands put out one of the candles, but the other stood lit. Pentagon lifted the candle in his hand, in front of him. He stared into the flame, before blowing it out.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:26 pm
ᴛʀᴀɴsʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:
"Master, They didn't put me on Raw. They're afraid. They know that I'm dangerous for their precious superstars. No. My sacrifice for you wasn't enough. Master, I can prove that I'm ready. I'll give you one hundred sacrifices if it's what I must do! They didn't let me fight on Raw, but I promise I'll leave an impression next week. They won't forget the name Pentagon Jr. Because I have ZERO FEAR!"

Pentagon Jr

[TNW:R™] <OPEN MIC>

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff