User Image

Renee Young had been holding a microphone backstage, waiting and searching to get a word with the new Phenom of professional wrestling, Aleks Mason. She asked for the interview, and because he's a good man he would comply and agree to speak to her for a third time. It's like she was in love with him.

Renee Young: Ladies and Gentlemen I am currently joined with Aleks Mason who last week advanced in the tournament..

Aleks would raise a hand, signaling that Renee could stop speaking. He would smile while looking into the distance, before looking at her. He would put down his hand, and as Renee raised the microphone to his level, he began to speak. "Renee, we.. we talked about this. I'm not just Aleks Mason. I'm the new Phenom. You know the old saying, to be the man you've got to beat the man. Well I beat the Phenom. What's that's that make me? The new Phenom. The only Phenom. And while we're on the topic, everyone keeps calling my victory impressive. Impressive and shocking. How is it shocking, Renee? I told everyone, in the crowd, backstage, I said it in the middle of the ring. I told everyone that I would defeat the Undertaker. It's not shocking. In fact, I might have spoiled it. And I apologize for that. I apologize for spoiling the finish of my match with The Undertaker." He would cease to speak, allowing Renee to conduct her interview.

Renee Young: Well, Aleks.. Last week Dean Ambrose also won his match, advancing him in the tournament to face you here tonight. He had some choice words for you before his match however.. What are your thoughts?

Aleks' smile would soon fade at the mention of Mr. Dean Ambrose. "Renee, what Dean said.. I thought it was cute. You know, the old cliche pretending not to know someone's name. I found it cute. Amusing, almost. Not quite amusing.. but almost. I don't blame him at all for that comment. It's what you say when you're a simple minded person. Simple minded people, they think like that. Unlike him, and a lot of other people on this roster, I'm a more complex minded person. What did you ask earlier? What were my thoughts? Renee, if I told you my thoughts we'd be here all day. Simple minded people, when they don't know what to say, they pretend like they know of nothing going on. Dean, he didn't know what to say about me. He had nothing to say about me. Yet he still put my name, whether he said it correctly or not, in his mouth. I don't say anything about anyone unless I have a reason to. And congratulation, Dean. You gave me a reason. Dean isn't a talking guy. He says the same thing every time he has to talk. The same boring thing. Everything I say has meaning, it has purpose, and it's well thought out. No gimmick here: out of everyone here.. I am the best on the microphone. No one can compare to me. I know how to send a message verbally. No one can formulate a single sentence better than me. One sentence is all I need really, but I decide these simple minded individuals in TNW:R need more detail, more explaining so that they can realize and understand what I'm saying. So what I'm saying is, don't speak out of turn. Especially when it's regarding me. In TNW:R, anyone can hold their own in the ring. It's not hard. But put someone up against me verbally, and I will outshine them every single time. So next time, Dean, or anyone for that matter.. next time you decide to mention me, come up with a better insult than butchering my name. That answer your question?" Aleks would walk away, leaving Renee alone as the camera fades away.