News was that in the back that Trent would have showed up, but has been quiet ever since last week. After the camera crew searched for most of the show, they found him near the Parking Lot, watching matches from a monitor while gripping his fist. Aleks Mason had just defeated Dean Ambrose and it was about to continue to the next match on the card, but Trent would begin to get to his feet.

The crew would pursue him, even calling for his attention. Trent of course wasn't in the best mood, but he wouldn't blow others off, especially a camera crew and an interview.

"Trent, the last time we saw you was after you took a loss from the man that is going on to fight for the Universal Title. What are your thoughts on Aleks Mason?"

"Aleks Mason is different. He is someone that most people probably overlook, but if you confront him in the ring, he is more than willing to do the best he can to put someone down. He caught me off guard, and even if I expected that, I don't know if I could have won. As for the constant assault on my neck, he did quite a number, but I will continue walking ahead, just like I hope he does."

The modest comment was made as the man who was interviewing Trent was on the verge of asking another "hard-hitting" question.

"Following that match, Matt Allens made a few comments. Do you have a response to what he said?"

"Matt did make a comment, didn't he?"

Trent said clenching his fist even more so than before.

"Matt Allens is a person I personally know. Me and him are close to the point that we know what we are going to do next to each other in a match. He knows me, and when he says something like that, I start to wonder if that is true. And honestly, it is true. I am not able to win the big one, I always graze that brass ring, I almost break that glass ceiling, but I am always inches short."

With an exaggerated pause, Trent would look to continue.

"That's why I am taking the extra step. I will put everything on the line at Summerslam. Whether it's Matt Allens, or Neville. I will break bones. Break necks. Destroy someone's life in order to capture something that I haven't been able to capture in a long time. Not the championship. But the big one. I will struggle until I win and when I finally feel that gold against my skin, will I finally be content with myself and believe in myself as someone who isn't a fluke. I am a former World Champion, a multi-tag champion, and I will be the next Paramount Champion."

With that, he was done with the interview. Trent's blood began to boil as he walked towards the nearest door, kicked it for good measure, letting out a scream, and storming into the Parking Lot as this will be the last image of Trent until Summerslam.