User ImageUser Image

"Tonight, tonight is one for the ages. Finn Balor goes one on with John Cena for the first time ever. On Impact I made it pretty clear that I am going to carry the brand and start the era of the Demon King. Now John man to man I respect everything you've accomplished within your career and I'm even more flattered that you was willing to be the first man to face me after I issued my challenge. But tonight isn't just going to be an ordinary night John, it's going to be a night of change. John have you done any research on Irishman stories eh? Or read into the myths and the legends? Well if you haven't let me take you to school for a quick second.. Finn Balor is the name you should do your research behind my name says it all. And tonight not only will we be stepping in the ring with one another but tonight you will come to your senses and realize that myths and legends are real and Finn Balor is very real. John Cena prepare to be eaten alive............by the Demon King." The camera then zooms in to Finn's face as his eyes turn pitch black and veins and redness forms around them as the camera shuts off and shows a small 1 sec clip of the Demon King which is Finn Balor's body painted with red smoke flowing everywhere.

User Image