Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Completed ORP and Meta
[META ORP] JOURNEY ~ To the Desert Obelisk! [p. 16] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:13 am
User Image
EC6B04

"That is a good idea, thank you! It will save us some time trying to get us all lined up." Ochre says, mind swirling with many and more questions about the obelisk, and how it would get them home. But Red-stained Blossom also has a long and painful journey ahead, and Ochre doesn't want to delay her more than needed. Sometimes it is best to put your worries aside and just trust.

"You'll be ok, right? I can leave Bubbles and the eaglehounds with you, if you need?" Ochre offers to Red-stained Blossom, there are not many animals who predate on Kin, but a Kin afflicted with the ache could be seen as easy pickings.

"I think we should keep Wanders with Roots and Baby with us, just in case something does happen, we'll at least have them to help with whatever." Ochre says to Mirage. Trying to keep the four of them together would be a lot more doable than trying to keep all eleven of them, or eight, should Red-stained Blossom accept the offer. At least the dogs won't suffer the ache, one less thing to worry about should something go wrong. "And we should set a meeting spot in case this thing just plops us down where ever. Is Rise and Shine's market well known enough you could get there?" She asks Mirage. There were a few other well known land marks in the swamp, but if Ochre remembered right, that particular one had some connection to the troup Red-stained Blossom is in, which is likely why the Acha thought of it first.

Mika_Yumi

Jun D

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:27 am
Underneath swished her tail and moved forward, gently touching the obelisk with her nose. She wouldn't mind walking back with Rouge but her dam and brother and friends were likely worried about her.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Mika_Yumi

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:09 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mirage gave an appreciative smile at Rouge’s advice. He couldn’t see the dramatic pose, but her voice was enough to make him give a light chuckle. She was such a good leader. He appreciated the suggestion that they encourage the puppies to approach the obelisk first, and he nodded at Ochre’s response despite a nagging wonder if they would show up in the same place as the dogs when they followed. Hopefully if not they would be close enough to locate the dogs.

But Rouge’s offer to bring any pups left behind safely home couldn’t have landed on more appreciative ears. The buck stepped forward to offer her a friendly nuzzle as thanks, “It would be appreciated. Thank you, friend.”

He nodded again at Ochre’s suggestion that they keep Baby and Wanders with Roots. He could find his way without Roots if he needed to, but he would rather try to keep her with him, and keep close to Ochre as well. A meeting place was also a good idea. He squinted slightly, “I believe I’ve either been there or heard of it.” He tilted his head slightly, “But I’m sure that I could ask around and find it soon enough…” It did put him much more at ease to have a meeting place if anything went wrong. He couldn’t imagine losing Ochre again, but if he did arrive alone, at least he knew there was a place he could find her again.

Jun D
Sorry it took me a bit to tag back ;;

sheepcakes

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Oh, don't worry about me!" Rouge cheerily hopped on the spot, "nothing in the world my pack can't handle! I'll do a headcount when you go through. See you back in the Swamp - lots to catch up on!"

And she was gone off to check with a group of drifters - and what was that the Butterfly kid had said about his twin?

sheepcakes
Aaah so sorry I saw your convo in chat and quickly wrote a closer for her so Ochre and Mirage can finish up!
Mika_Yumi
Aaah so sorry I saw your convo in chat and quickly wrote a closer for her so Ochre and Mirage can finish up!
Ishtadaal
We can assume Rouge went with Sea of Butterflies to see his family if you need that to get the twins into the Swamp!

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:42 am
User Image
EC6B04

"Thank you! And absolutely, we will find you when this is all done." Ochre says to Red-stained Blossom. She watches their friend trot off before turning back to Mirage.

"I'll get my pups lined up and through and then we can get us going." Standing, Ochre scans the group, making sure everyone is still here. "Baby, come, sit." Ochre taps the sand with a hoof, smiling when Baby obeys. "Stay." she commands, turning to the rest.

"Burn, Bear, Rainbow, come." she calls, deciding it's best to do this in groups. When they come Ochre nudges them in place, being extra careful that none touch the obelisk before she's ready. It takes a lot of nudging and shifting, but she finally gets them all touching and almost nose to stone with the obelisk. "Blue, Bubbles, come." she calls next, repeating the process to get all five dogs touching each other. "Bee, Badger, come." the last two take take a bit more work, Ochre checking to be sure everyone is lined up right.

With everyone in position there's no reason to delay, and even though Red-stained Blossom trusts the obelisk, Ochre still has a slight uneasy feeling in her belly. She clears her throat and shoves the feeling aside, no time to doubt. "Touch the stone." she commands, touch they knew, Ochre hopes the obelisk being right in their faces is clear enough, but just in case she uses her body and tail to give them all a gentle push forward.

And it seems to work, one moment they're there and the next they've vanished. "Well they're through.. Our turn I suppose. Think we should get Baby and Whispers up onto our backs?" she asks, looking between Mirage and the dogs, size at least isn't an issue.

Mika_Yumi

Jun D

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mirage gave a simple nod to Red-Stained Blossom, figuring that she and Ochre had said the important things. He hoped that it wouldn’t take long after they all returned to the swamp for them to catch up – it had been so long since they had all been together. They would just have to make sure that they all found each other again at some point.

It was interesting listening to Ochre line up her puppies. She had clearly gathered quite a group of them over the years, and they seemed to listen to her very well. He was impressed when she returned and said that the puppies had gone through just fine. When she asked about how to go about getting them through with the dogs, however, a skeptical look crossed his face.

“Would that work, if they are touching us but only we touch the obelisk?” He thought for a moment, “I… feel a bit more comfortable if we all try to touch together, I think… I don’t know how it works, but I don’t know if I trust that they will follow us through if they are just with us but do not touch themselves…” He wasn’t sure of anything, really, but he wanted to be as careful as possible when trying to get them all through together, safely.

sheepcakes

Mika_Yumi

Dapper Dabbler

Completed ORP and Meta

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out