Crew

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:06 pm
♦ Welcome ♦

Don't you know how to greet a new pal? Turn around and shake my hand...

Mood music to listen to while you decide what the heck you want.

*ahem* Hi, everybody! Welcome to my Workshop. The following posts contain information on my Customs, Breedings, and Bribes. The statuses for each selection are presented below. Overall workshop status is in the title.

-- ♦ -- ♦ -- ♦ -- ♦ -- ♦ -- ♦ -- ♦ -- ♦ --

Current Custom Slots ....... Closed!
Current Breeding Slots ....... Closed!
Current Bribe Slots ....... Passive Bribes Open!

Post Map:
1 - Welcome
2 - Rules
3 - Custom Pricing
4 - Breeding Pricing
5 - Forms
6 - Samples
7 - Normal Slots
8 - Bribes
9 - Pet & Art Trades
10 - Reserved

Format shamelessly yoinked from Manda. Thank you for donating?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:15 pm
♦ Rules ♦

General Rules
1 - I don't start on a request until I see a trade. Once I finish my work for you, I'll accept the trade, and that'll be your cue to come pick your Kitsu up.
2 - If you would like a cosplay, I NEED a reference picture. Original characters can be a little more flexible in that I can work with descriptions, but please be detailed.
3 - WIPs are a bit of a sticky issue. I'll try my best to send them to you if you want them, but since I don't do much that's exceptionally fancy, it's more like "are these colors okay with you?" and rearranging them if you tell me something is off. Nonetheless, let me know if you'd like to see things and I'll do my best to accomodate you.
4 - I'm a graduate student and I have a bazillion other projects. Life is busy. Please exercise some patience if I don't produce your Kitsu right away.
5 - There's a chance that the instructions for my slots may change at times. Read carefully!
6 - As a general rule, if you got a custom or a breeding during my last round of slots, you're not likely to get it in the round immediately after that. So, avoid ordering two rounds in a row to keep things clean. Sometimes something may negate this rule, but only if I explicitly say so.
7 - You may purchase customs for other people or proxy for others in breedings, but you can't get a slot for yourself and for someone else at the same time. You're either ordering for yourself, or for someone else.
8 - Please post all forms here unless I say they should go somewhere else.
9 - I'm a little iffy on accepting items for customs and bribed breedings because I've stank at keeping up with newer items, but I will consider the following as full or payment at the marketplace average buy price (average, not current lowest! *stares at odd pricing in places*): certain donation items from any time (not picky on when they came out, only what they are), Gold Generators (yes please), items valued at 25-50 billion gold, some chance items. Wishlist items are generally a good bet, though my wishlist hasn't been updated in a while (best bets are towards the bottom of the list). If it's red and magical girl-like or based off a video game, try me.
10 - All trades go to me, please!

Normal Slots
1 - I do enjoy cosplays (as much as I can do them), but I like original characters and concepts too. Theme/concept-based CC requests (semi-CC or full) are also quite nice!
2 - Please don't try to hurry me to finish your custom or breeding. Life happens, so please be patient if you decide to order.
3 - As a colorist, I have the right to reject any cosplay or edited kitsu for whatever reason I see fit. Detail levels deemed excessive will be simplified. Major edits will require me to call in the cavalry for assistance because... uhhh... I have issues with them. X_X
4 - Each person may only get one breeding slot at a time. Only entering one pair at a time for my breedings is recommended, but you do have the option of entering multiple pairs and letting me pick.
5 - If my workshop does not say Open in the title, please don't request any breedings or customs. Of course, if it says something tricky like "Not Open," that still means closed and no requesting. There is one exception: passive bribes (check a few posts down). You can always leave passive bribe requests if they're open despite the shop saying closed, but since they are picked at my own pace, it may be a while till you hear anything about them.

Bribes
1 - I do enjoy cosplays (as much as I can do them), but I like original characters and concepts too. Theme/concept-based CC requests (semi-CC or full) are also quite nice!
2 - Please don't try to hurry me to finish your custom or breeding. Life happens, so please be patient if you decide to order.
3 - As a colorist, I have the right to reject any cosplay or edited kitsu for whatever reason I see fit. Detail levels deemed excessive will be simplified. Major edits will require me to call in the cavalry for assistance because... uhhh... I have issues with them. X_X
4 - Please don't raise a fuss if your bribe is rejected. Your concept may be too complicated, I may not have as much time as I expected, so on and so forth. It never hurts to try again some other time though (though if you're denied due to complexity issues, you might... have to inquire with another colorist when they're open. >>).
5 - You can bribe for up to 2 cosplays per slot. Original Characters have no maximum, but please be reasonable. For breedings... let's say 2 breedings per slot. This number may wiggle up slightly if I think I can pull it off, but stick to two to stay safe.

Tips and Tricks
1 - I adore warm colors. Is your request red somewhere? You've bettered your odds a bit. I also like little metal bits, but do know that if your metal bits are bigger than little I might have to go to another colorist for the edits.
2 - I love it when I'm given concepts or prompts and told "do something with this." Let's get metaphorical and symbolic with our designs! (You get super bonus points if you give me some good music to listen to while I work, or if the concept you want me to Kitsu-fy is music-based.)
3 - I do enjoy clothing/character design, but remember what I said for point 1: if you require more than minor edits, I'll have to pass your Kitsu to another colorist for a bit so they can put the edits on for me. (This doesn't mean that you have to go to someone else for moderate+ edits; I'm still doing the coloring, I just need assistance with edits.)
4 - Feel free to ask questions, and I'll try to answer them to the best of my ability.
5 - A decent minimum for bribes is the base price + at least 50% of whatever that base price is. It would be nice if you chucked in some other bit or bob, though. I mean, it's a bribe, exert some effort! *punted*
6 - I prefer pure gold, but pet trades are nice too.
7 - If you really want to unlock the way to my heart and basically make me your personal Kitsu producer, you can toss the following at me:
- Various project tickets (ha... haha... I can dream...)
- Win Gaia Bundle (still dreaming...)
- an utterly MASSIVE gob of gold... like... a trillion or two... I like to keep my dreams in pipes...

A woman has needs... expensive ones... crying
Temmie want Temmie Flakes, but Temmie need to pay for colleg...  

Sami-Fire
Crew

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100

Sami-Fire
Crew

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:20 pm
♦ Custom Pricing ♦

Unedited Customs
Any of the stock items from the Item Store may be added to the order without counting as edits. If someone wants to do this, simply put the items in your form when you order. Adding stock items to customs at the time the custom is ordered is free :3

Normals & Subspecies Kitsusagi
150k - Adult only
250k - Anthro only [Heads up: I was wrong, I can use the anthro lines. XwX]
300k - Egg-Adult
500k - Egg-Anthro
200k - Nature's Best (adult normal and angelic lines only) [Real-life animal patterns]

Flarei & Eclipsei Kitsusagi
250k - Adult only
400k - Egg-Adult
No Anthro Stage Available

Angelic & Nightmare Kitsusagi
300k - Adult Only
500k - Anthro Only
600k - Egg-Adult
1000k - Egg-Anthro

Seraphim & Fae Kitsusagi [Heads up: I was wrong, I can actually use these lines.]
600k - Adult Only
1000k - Egg-Adult
No Anthro Stage Available

Edits
For each edit category, the prices below are ADDED to the unedited cost. Same addition goes for growing kitsu.

Minor Edits - +100k
Moderate Edits - +200k
Heavy Edits - +500k
Extreme Edits - +700k

Clarification of terms
Cosplay
..... A cosplay is an Kitsusagi that is based on the idea or design of something else. This includes published material, Original Characters, fan characters, and anything based on mythological figures. Wildlife patterns and random fun/cool edits are not considered cosplays as it is not a specific person or concept that is being copied. A cosplay is, essentially, a Kitsusagi based on any character or figure from any source.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:23 pm
♦ Breeding Pricing ♦

Normals & Sub-species
3k per egg - have up to 4 eggs

Higher Races (Angelics, Nightmares, Fae & Seraphim)
20k for breeding - have no more than 2 eggs (price is the same whether edited or not edited)

Cosplays/Edited Kitsusagi
If at least one parent is minor edit; 5k per egg
If at least one parent is mod edit; 7k per egg
If at least one parent is heavy edit; 10k per egg
If at least one parent is extreme edit; 15k per egg

Sami-Fire
Crew

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100

Sami-Fire
Crew

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:26 pm
♦ Forms ♦

Please use this form when you've scored a custom slot or are making a bribe offer, thanks!

Custom Form
[b]Colorist:[/b]
[b]Owner:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Type:[/b] normal/angelic/nightmare/etc
[b]Stages:[/b] one-stage (stage desired), growing, anthro, etc
[b]Cosplay/Edited?:[/b] y/n (if cosplay of an official character (not original character), please include the source)
[b]Custom/Bribe?:[/b]
[b]References:[/b]

Colors -
[b]Eyes:[/b]
[b]Base:[/b]
[b]Markings:[/b]
[b]Markings Style:[/b]
[b]Any other specifics?: [/b]

[b]Price/Offer:[/b]

Please use this form when you've scored a breeding slot or are making a breeding bribe offer, thanks!

Breeding Form
[b]Colorist:[/b]
[b]Parent One:[/b] (owner + image)
[b]Parent Two:[/b] (owner + image)
[b]Ancestors:[/b] (if applicable; throwbacks are possible!)
[b]Surrogate:[/b] (if applicable; owner + image)
[b]Type:[/b] (normal/higher race/edited/etc)

Use the following for bribes only, otherwise ignore/delete!
[b]Bribe Package:[/b]
[b]Offer:[/b]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:34 pm
♦ Samples ♦
Old --> New

Most of these are currently my hiring prototypes, so... sorry there's not many!

Unedited Kitsu

Warm ombres, Like the sea, Something colorful, Stained Glass

Breedings

Baby from Male 1 and Female 1 (Unedited)
Baby from Male 4 and Female 2 (Unedited)

Sami-Fire
Crew

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100

Sami-Fire
Crew

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:37 pm
♦ Normal Slots/Worklist ♦

Status
CLOSED
Next Opening: Sometime next month?

Custom Slots

Breeding Slots

Other Stuff
None

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:04 pm
♦ Bribes ♦

Current Bribes
None

Status
OPEN - Passive Only

I'm running bribes a little differently (at least in terms of terminology). "Passive" bribes will always be open, but they will be picked at my own pace. I don't recommend bribing for a Kitsu/set of Kitsu that you want quickly when only passive bribes are open. "Active" bribes will be announced periods where someone will be picked quickly (someone who posted during a passive period also has a chance to be picked).

A complicated thing may be declined if I'm short on time despite bribes being open, because I don't want people waiting for their Kitsus forever. However, if you're feeling patient, make an offer anyway.

Pricing
Please remember to check the Breeding Bribe Guide before asking for a breeding bribe. Most breeding bribes have special circumstances and are fairly hard to get just for a random couple or whatever.

As was said in the Rules section above, I generally like to be offered at least base price + 50% of that price for bribes. So, for example: say that you want a cosplay on Angelic lines with moderate edits. The base price is 300k+200k=500k. Half of that is 250k. So a good price to start for a bribe would be 750k. But remember: this is a bribe! Get fancy! *punted*

Though I prefer pure, you may shoot for items anyway, even if they don't precisely add up to the standard bribe amount. Never hurts to try!

Even if my bribes aren't open (or, heck, you can pass me a note right now while I'm setting up), you can still PM me to ask for quotes or things along the lines of "if I offered this much for x thing, would you accept it?" If you PM me, though, please put something in the title about Kitsu so I know it's a business matter and not sneaky people sneaking around my inbox. Oh yeah, one thing. If you try to PM me and can't because my inbox is full, feel free to quote me in thread and say "SAMI CLEAR OUT YOUR INBOX ALREADY WHAT THE HECK." I'm a hoarder... I don't like chucking PMs much... >3>

Large Bribes
So you want more than one kitsu in a bribe? Sure! But please note that this sort of bribe will definitely take a while to complete! Also, the maximum number of kitsu that can be bribed for at one time is four.

Wishlist

It's a bit tricky for me to declare an official wish list right now, but here's a list of things that'd catch my eye in bribes (as long as they're not way underneath the standard bribe gold amount). Remember: I like red and magic. Also dragons (which I didn't say before, but details).

Gold Generators
Royal Sailor Sidra (if they ever make a red recolor of this, GIVE ME!)
Beyond Moonlight (and related items)
Crystal ______ series (like Crystal Millennium)
_____ Eclipse series (like Dark Eclipse)
Wartorn Dancer series
Lazy Daze

Sami-Fire
Crew

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100

Sami-Fire
Crew

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:21 pm
♦ Pet & Art Trades ♦

Trades are great! Not everyone can cough up gobs of gold, so having an alternate exchange system is nice.

If you'd like to give me art for your Kitsu(s), tell me in a PM and show me some samples!

Pet Trades are currently OPEN!

Rules
1 - All normal rules apply. However, I will NOT cert your Kitsu until you have shown me your half of the trade.
2 - Seraphim and Fae are not available through Pet Trades but all other species and options are. (I do have access to those lines, they're just not options for Pet Trades.)
3 - In general, if bribes are open, pet/art trades are open. However, these trades will be at a lower priority than usual customs and breedings, so do keep that in mind.
4 - Even trade, a growing cosplay kitsu for a growing cosplay pet, etc. Art trades and unique art pets are a different story entirely and will be discussed separately.

Pet Wishlist
These are things I'd really like to have, so it's almost a guaranteed yes if you offer them!

One note: I've kind of sucked at actually looking at other B/Cs, so I won't be SUPER picky on what shop the pet is from. Just make it something cute or nifty, 'kay? *punted*

Fire Emblem Cosplays (Fates characters recommended; you will have my heart if you offer a pet based on the characters from Path of Radiance or Radiant Dawn though. *w*)

Undertale Cosplays (HA HA HA HA ugh I am such trash.)

Characters at In the Name of the Moon (I don't actually know how you'd do this aside from... I dunno, pay for a bribe during bribe season or win an auction for me [good luck with that!], but it's still a deal maker if you can pull it off!)

Cosplays of my OCs! If you'd like to see them, let me know and I'll pass you a few.

Kitsu-for-Kitsu coloring trades! Sounds like a good time to me.

More may be added as time goes on.

Current Trades
None now!

Completed Trades
None yet!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:23 pm
♦ Reserved ♦

Sami-Fire
Crew

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100

Sami-Fire
Crew

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:39 pm
Howdy, everybody! Let's get rolling!

Hi, everyone! Because I want to get myself started (and also wake myself up by coloring some Kitsu), I'm doing a special opening. The following is being offered:

Four (4) Customs slots: two randomly rolled, one Colorist Choice, one Quick Pick

What this means is that, at a time I'll list shortly, I will start by picking one form as a Colorist Choice. The other two slots will then be rolled randomly. You may enter anything you please (I WAS WRONG ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO DO ANTHROS/SERAPHS/FAES so feel free to post for those, apologies for the inconvenience), so you can shoot for cosplays or CCs or what have you. Do note that, for cosplays, the less edits you need, the better. If you need more than minor edits, your Kitsu will temporarily be passed off to another colorist to get those edits put on for me to color. You might want to be a bit patient if you feel like going that route.

These are bog standard Customs slots (no breedings and no bribes right now, sorry), so the usual rules and prices apply. To avoid complications, I ask that you only post one Kitsu form for this round (in the future, I may do a thing where I roll/pick from multiple forms of yours, but not right now).

But wait! What is the "Quick Pick slot?" Well, let me tell you something. I have ONE (1) slot that may be extended to people who are light on their feet (...or fingers). While the full round of customs will go until tomorrow, I will pick one form that was entered before... let's say 11 PM CST tonight. This may be squeaked up slightly if I go to bed later (so if it's 11:15 CST and I haven't picked, throw your form in anyway).

The deadline for getting your customs forms in is 1:00 PM CST tomorrow, September 28th! I will be sure to post a notice if something comes up and I need to pick and roll before or after that time, but 1 PM is my goal.

I believe that's everything! If you have questions or I didn't explain something properly, let me know. Happy questing!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:06 pm
Colorist: Sami-Fire
Owner: NovaCracker
Name: N/A
Type: Seraph
Stages: Adult
Cosplay/Edited?: Unedited Cosplay
Custom/Bribe?: Custom
References: Echo Flower

Colors -
Eyes: Echo Flower
Base: Echo Flower
Markings: Echo Flower
Markings Style: Echo Flower
Any other specifics?: HAVE FUN.

Price/Offer: 1 Bill? IDEK anymore.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Melomar
Crew

Wind-up Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:36 pm
Colorist:Sami-Fire
Owner: Melomar
Name: TBD
Type: normal
Stages: one-stage adult
Cosplay/Edited?: Edited
Custom/Bribe?: Custom
References: x | x

Colors -
Eyes: black
Base: purple-black
Markings:
spots of red on top, from nose to mid-back
lateral stripe of neon yellow, and another blue-to yellow from nose to shoulder
legs look airbrushed with blue, yellow, and base color
belly is blue
Markings Style: ? (idk what this means, sorry)
Any other specifics?: Can you do no-tail?
I also would like to add that if you just want to use this as a starting point for a design, and/or want to make a cyborg frog, I won't be upset.

Price/Offer: 500k
(Nature's Best + edits + tip)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:01 pm
All right, I'm tired, I need to do my Quick Pick slot now...

And the slot goes to NovaCracker!

NovaCracker
You've been Quick Picked!

Fear not, for there is still time to enter for the Colorist Choice and randomly rolled slots! You have until 1:00 PM CST tomorrow (or perhaps slightly later depending on turnout and personal affairs). Get those forms in!  

Sami-Fire
Crew

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100

Mythi Red Panda

Crew

Star-Crossed Muse

14,025 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:38 am
Colorist: YOU! (Sami-Fire)
Owner: Mythi Red Panda
Name: TBD
Type: Angelic!
Stages: one-stage - Anthrooooo
Cosplay/Edited?: Nope!
Custom/Bribe?: Custom! (With a hefty tip B3 )
References: X X x, and many many more!

Colors -
Eyes: Bright Sea green!
Base: See references
Markings: See references (Think galaxy!)
Markings Style: CC, to your preference!
Any other specifics?: I don't have a lot of real specifics for this one, just have fun and keep calm in space! I love purple galaxies and I've been dying to own an anthro for almost a decade now :O! Just have fun with it! It doesn't have to be super over the top (It can be just a dark based with a few hints of galaxies here and there), just have fun! emotion_bigheart

Price/Offer: 25 bil! uvu  
Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces