Welcome to Gaia! ::

Annual User Run Ball Planning Guild

Back to Guilds

The event planning organisation for the AURB! 

Tags: aurb, annual ball, ball, user run, event 

Reply Locked Threads
Character Creation-Due:ASAP Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aucosu

Crew

Familiar Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:00 am
Character form:

[b]Your Avatar:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Short Bio:[/b] (species, gender, personality, background)

Please fill this out and post it in this thread asap heart
Or another form if that's more preferable ofc lol
Just need the info here tbh.

Thank you!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:35 pm
troubled-pasta

ZoieAmandaSaxon

Madame Mae

Mitsuko Yukimura

Brokuto

Hey guys, sorry for the disorganization.
Could you please fill out the form up there to create your character as soon as you can?
We should try to stay away from supernatural creatures if you guys don't mind. A group called HeartBreak Cafe is doing a supernatural creatures themed RP, so lets not step on their toes haha.

Thanks!  

aucosu

Crew

Familiar Conventioneer

AugureyRiddle

Irregular Genius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:39 pm
U/C

Your Avatar: User Image
Name: Victoria Miller
Race: Human
Personality: Intelligent, chaotic neutral, curious, fun loving
Short Bio: Victoria is always looking for an interesting story, so what better way than helping host a party in an abandoned amusement park?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Barry Allen Leonard Zimmerman

Nickname/Alias: Zim, Len

Role in RP: Perpetually late Forensics scientist

Pronouns: he/him

Personality in 3 Words: Dorky, Nervous, Cheerful

Short Backstory: tbc

Miscellaneous: i've been watching a lot of Flash NO RAGRETS  

Brokuto

Antagonistic Rogue

ArtAppreciationist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:42 pm
User Image
        Your Avatar:
        Name: Pepper Darling
        Species: Human
        Personality: Flirty/Confident/Boisterous/Bratty
        Short Bio: Pepper was very spoiled by her parents during childhood. She loves dances and balls as she can wear
        beautiful dresses and dance with handsome folk. She is ignorant of the way most of the world runs and sees herself
        as above most others. Pepper hates her first name as she think it sounds like an old maid's name, she prefers to go by
        her last name. Darling.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:31 pm
Name: Jacqueline (Jacs)
Species: Human probably
Short Bio: A very strange girl, with no last name or known past. She tries her best, but often says things that make people uncomfortable.

(Here is my exported avatar, I'm not in my event outfit atm)

User Image

Madame Mae
Vice Captain

Unholy Abomination

52,100 Points
  • War of the Roses 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Abomination 100

JennySanna

Mystical Fiend

21,475 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:44 pm
(Going use one my existing Oc for this for fit perfectly but older version. Hope that allowed.)
Your Avatar User Image
Name: Macen Bakuna Allambee
Role:Detective
Short Bio: Human/Male/Laid-Back, Chatter-Box, Curious, Intelligent & Serious
-Macen is fun, laid-back, chatter-box, bright intelligent young man but has curiosity like fox or cat. Though he take his serious despite his disposition he exclude for fooling people around him if one don't know he's true nature. He became interested in becoming a detective due to fascination of his two twin friend, Kulap & DokMei, who are Psychic Medium, able possible future & speak to dead and how they died. Thus, through year spending time and experience first hand with them and as well near death experience. Death experience getting run over by truck but at end survived.

What truly made him want be detective is cuz of dead people he experience in past with his two friend, went unsolved so many years, until they solved it or will never be solved plus some of them never knew who killed them, thus, decided be detective to solved who true murder before they get chance of escaping freely. And plus he love hunting clue, knowledge and hard challenge ahead he never be bored of.

Edit:
Dog: Jack-O. Been with Macen since start of his career as detective.

Partner: Mitsuko Yukimura. Been partner up for solving the recent murdered victim in abandon Amusement Park for Masquerade Party on Halloween day.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:37 am
Name: Mitsuko Yukimura
Species: Kitsune
Personality: Cracks down on crime, aggressive, loyal to her cause, caring of others
Short Bio: Join the freedom forces, cracking down on crime that others will not go near. Armed with the vengeance, she continue to travel the land for those who killed her best friend on the force. Although she does have a soft spot for others' safety.
She also has a split personality. Her more caring side is shown whenever her sword is sheathed or not with her (both sword and scabbard). She becomes more aggressive when she unsheathes her sword.  

Mitsuko Yukimura

Friendly Regular

13,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

Mishi Tanaka

Eternal Trickster

16,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:14 am
User Image
Name: Miss Isabelle Knave
Pronouns: They/them
Short Bio: A once sweet and overly naive young lady. She meets her fate as she tries to leave the abandoned amusement park.
Role: Victim

Below code is my exported avatar link
[url=www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/2044359][img]http://a2.cdn.gaiaonline.com/gaia/members/ava/c7/31/3bba4c121f31c7_flip.png[/img][/url]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:10 pm
Name: Kevin Hart
Short Bio: A man-child who took the idea of a Halloween party and ran with it. He definitely loves fun activities, being social, and being the center of attention. He also has rather...flexible morals, to fit the occasions. He loves soda, especially the brand 'Dola'. He usually has a bottle of it on him at all times.  

aucosu

Crew

Familiar Conventioneer

TheMainCharacter1

Unleashed Humorist

27,415 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:10 pm
Name: Gumdrop
Short Bio: A mysterious clown with a weird sense of humor. She has a rather cold personality despite always having a smile on her face. She wonders from town to town playing as an organ grinder and people tend to wonder why doesn't she stay at carnival or circus with her kind of talent. She claims to already be part of one and her group is with her all the time....
Organ Music  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:02 pm
Mishi Tanaka
User Image
Short Bio: A once sweet and overly naive young lady. She meets her fate as she tries to leave the abandoned amusement park.

Hey just as a word of advice, don't use the term 'trap'. It's super transphobic because it implies that trans people (particularly trans women) are predators and liars, and as a trans person myself I don't appreciate it. Stick to transgender or genderfluid please, or better yet, just note which pronouns you want your character to be referred to by in the roleplay.  

troubled-pasta

Enduring Spirit

11,425 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

troubled-pasta

Enduring Spirit

11,425 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:41 pm
Name: Remi

Nickname/Alias: (Doesn't have one that he knows of)

Role in RP: Guest

Pronouns: He/Him

Personality in 3 Words: Adventurous, Curious, Reckless

Short Backstory: As the son of a wealthy corporate executive, Remi doesn't have to ask for much in life, and when everything you want in life is already at your feet life can get a little boring, which is probably how he ended up developing a love for the dark and dangerous. Remi is often found breaking into abandoned buildings to explore, and often ends up getting himself into trouble that ends in a black eye or a split lip.

Miscellaneous: Remi is almost never seen without some kind of bruise or bandage from his adventures, and tends to wear sunglasses and suits to cover up any injuries.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:11 pm
troubled-pasta
Mishi Tanaka
User Image

Hey just as a word of advice, don't use the term 'trap'. It's super transphobic because it implies that trans people (particularly trans women) are predators and liars, and as a trans person myself I don't appreciate it. Stick to transgender or genderfluid please, or better yet, just note which pronouns you want your character to be referred to by in the roleplay.

yeah my brain didn't want to work and find the word hermaphrodite when I wrote it up. I've talked with hermaphrodites that use the term trap to refer to themselves as too, so it's a personal choice how one views the word I think. I also consider myself genderfluid and the term has never personally bothered me. Sorry if it bothered you. I did changed it though.  

Mishi Tanaka

Eternal Trickster

16,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hellraiser 500

troubled-pasta

Enduring Spirit

11,425 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:15 pm
Mishi Tanaka
yeah my brain didn't want to work and find the word hermaphrodite when I wrote it up. I've talked with hermaphrodites that use the term trap to refer to themselves as too, so it's a personal choice how one views the word I think. I also consider myself genderfluid and the term has never personally bothered me. Sorry if it bothered you. I did changed it though.

Putting this under a spoiler so it's not in people's faces.

I have a few good friends that fall under the intersex and/or genderfluid umbrella and I'm fully aware that labels are always an issue in those communities. I know I can't speak for intersex people in general, nor do I want to, but I know there are a number of trans people that use the term 'tranny', and gay and lesbian people that use the terms 'f*****t' and 'dyke' - all of which are derogatory terms that the majority of people in those communities are not comfortable with, no matter how much the minority tries to reclaim them.

While it may be used jokingly or be otherwise okay in certain social bubbles, 'trap' is almost exclusively used in a derogatory manner outside of them, particularly by society at large, and it's important to acknowledge that while you might mean it in a harmless way, it's almost guaranteed to be seen as transmisogynistic before it's seen as anything to do with intersex people.

Above all else, something like sex and/or genitalia isn't going to come up in a RP without it breaching the ToS of the site, so ultimately it's just not a necessary piece of information. By all means make note of their gender [removed](or lacktherof), but mentioning what's in their pants is just asking for trouble on a PG-13 site. Gender is usually only included in character forms so people know which pronouns to use when referring to the character anyway.

Don't take this as me being upset/angry at you, that's certainly not the case. I'm just putting my foot down on this because it's a point of contention and it's bound to rub some guests the wrong way, and that's just not what this event is for.

Thank you for changing it though, that is much appreciated.  
Locked Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff