There is a crowd amassing outside headquarters.The people who came seeking help are shy of the kitytsusagi, but some warm souls have at least convinced them to give pets and affection in small doses to help calm them.

The expedition leader stands, a large normal in a punk costume at her side and a smaller multi-colour Kitsu on her shoulders like a stole. She has a number of companions, but one and his guardian at least remain to mind the Headquarters, and she turns, clapping her hands cheerily to get attention.

"Okay ladies, gentlemen, and so forth! We're going into some uncharted territory here what with this investigation, so stick together and if your kitsusagi brings you food that doesn't lead to cannibalism -" she eyed[/ia few Nightmares and darker kitsusagi in the crowd. " - don't turn your nose up. We should have plenty of water Let's go."

She motions, and the visitors begin to lead the party northward.

]quote="Info"]
It's an adventure! What will you find up north? What's troubling these poor villagers? (Hint: It's Kitsusagi) That's what we plan to find out!

This is an RP adventure with small dice games to get prizes, as well as a flatsale for fout pretty Carbuncle, to be closed 10/16 at 11:59EST! This RP event is FREE and you can win more than one kitsusagi, but we have rules! RULES I SAY.

• Staff may participate!
  • Some are themed on fictional wildlife, some are cosplay wildlife -- you dig? Info will come with every loving image and game.
  • Gatchspon win rulrs. This means if you win one game, you cannot enter the next unless literally everyone won the first event. There's a big prize pot at some things.
  • The Flatsale is unaffected. GET YOUR TICKETS NAO. It's Flaffle style!
  • Don't be a wanker. I know what those act like. I will destroy you.
  • DO feel free to give prizes to friends! It's okay we're all friends here and new friends are lovely.
  • All Kitsusagi are welcome. Because Kitsusagi are lovey. Sometimes. Maybe.
  • You may join any time. The pace is up to everyone but I WILL end this on the 23rd of October, as I'm rofling out of town. Sorry. biggrin ;
  • ????
  • Profit!