Welcome to Gaia! ::

Annual User Run Ball Planning Guild

Back to Guilds

The event planning organisation for the AURB! 

Tags: aurb, annual ball, ball, user run, event 

Reply Locked Threads
Theme Inspirations Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Handsome Mr-X

Handsome Gentleman

27,590 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:23 am
Mishi Tanaka
AugureyRiddle
The Handsome Mr-X

KEEP CALM.
AND SAY, "YES, MY LORD!".

Well they did reference Ferngully in the start post,

which lumberjackers (folks cuttin' down trees), released a spirit of sorts that wanted to destroy the forest

so it might work out.

Attendees could work with the fairies to seal the entity or make it change its ways.

Yesss... I like this idea. Both fairies and the rain forest animals. {I've only seen Ferngully like twice and both times were before 2000 so I'm a bit iffy on the actual plot... I just remember the bat.}

Everyone that's watched it I'm sure remembers Batty, very fun character.

KEEP CALM.

Thumbalina!
I thought of another inspiration!
biggrin
The 1994 movie I mean (if their are any others).
Where in

a girl is born from a flower and learns about the forest-esque world outside of the garden and house of the old lady that took care of her and

we could use how flowers give birth to fairies and/or the like.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:24 am
Evil Spirits
Eerie Amazonia Legends

Typing this as I think so pardon the errors...

Maybe a festival is being held for the guardian of the Enchanted Rainforest.

The villagers, tourists, and visitors from all over come to participate the beautiful and almost dreamlike place. The locals warn the tourists and visitors to be respectful due to the dangerous things inhabited there but they won’t listen. One day there were reports of unsuspecting people who will walk near it were suddenly attacked. The worse was that the chief’s child has been in the rainforest for days and show no signs of returning. Even though they sent strong warriors into the forest as part of a search party they had difficulties due to traps and danger around every corner. Fed up and fearing for their lives the villagers decided to burn the forest down to the ground on a selected day.

Within the forest the chief's child appeared and request the residents to help them defeat the ruler who they claimed to have suddenly become corrupted with power and won't allow the child to leave. Everyone decides to help and find out what is going on with the ruler.

Maybe a twist like it turns out the chief daughter and the ruler switched bodies. The ruler was tired being bound to the rain forest and want to escape to the outside in a human body. Maybe they were influences by some sort of evil spirit.  

TheMainCharacter1

Unleashed Humorist

27,415 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gaian 50

TheMainCharacter1

Unleashed Humorist

27,415 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:33 am
Ideas of different Rainforests.

http://www.skwirk.com/p-c_s-1_u-20_t-204_c-683/types-of-rainforests/nsw/types-of-rainforests/global-environments-rainforests/what-is-a-rainforest-  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:11 pm
The Handsome Mr-X
Mishi Tanaka
AugureyRiddle
The Handsome Mr-X

KEEP CALM.

Well they did reference Ferngully in the start post,

which lumberjackers (folks cuttin' down trees), released a spirit of sorts that wanted to destroy the forest

so it might work out.

Attendees could work with the fairies to seal the entity or make it change its ways.

Yesss... I like this idea. Both fairies and the rain forest animals. {I've only seen Ferngully like twice and both times were before 2000 so I'm a bit iffy on the actual plot... I just remember the bat.}

Everyone that's watched it I'm sure remembers Batty, very fun character.

KEEP CALM.

Thumbalina!
I thought of another inspiration!
biggrin
The 1994 movie I mean (if their are any others).
Where in

a girl is born from a flower and learns about the forest-esque world outside of the garden and house of the old lady that took care of her and

we could use how flowers give birth to fairies and/or the like.
You're remembering close to it lol. Thumbalina was born from a seed given to a lonely old woman by a good witch. And she was friends with many creatures. But she wasn't a fairy. I think you're thinking of the Fairy Prince who falls in love with her.  

Love Renewed

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:08 pm
This came up in conversation tonight between Pasta and I so I'm tossing it in here. He brought up wanting to correlate Lanzer's return and fresh hope into the ball so I said-

Maybe that's what the enchanted rainforest can be celebrating- the return of their king. gaia is all about mythical creatures  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:16 pm
That sounds like a really cool theme tbh
return of the king huh  

aucosu

Crew

Familiar Conventioneer

Locked Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers