Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply ❼ Alola Region
Professor Kukui's Lab Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:55 pm
Loonamist

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kukui felt a bit bad when rockruff seemed to scare the kid in trying to enter the lab. At least he'd managed to grab the pup before it could do anything else. At least the kid accepted his apology, even if he clearly seemed agitated. When they moved on to the subject of his pokemon though, he seemed to relax as he reached into his bag and offered ragecandybars in exchange for all three starters. "Wow! Must be my lucky day." He grinned, taking his candy and adding it to his pocket stash. "Sure thing cousin, I'll go get those pokemon for you with extremespeed!" He punned again, moving to go grab Adder's things. When he went upstairs, he placed rockruff down to have his hands free before coming back down to hand the young man his requested items. "Aia ho`i! Three starters, and some supplies to help you on your way." Kukui nodded. "Mahalo for the candybars little cousin, hope you have a great journey!" He grinned.

Adder Received:
- 1 Lv 5 Popplio and Rowlet
- National Pokedex
- Unlimited Pokeballs and Potions  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:12 pm
User Image

Adder Jackson Fetch

NPC Battle 3/15 posts

Wild Pokemon 3/5
Posts To Leave Area ---/3

Item questing: Eviolite
3/30 posts
Area Specific Item: ----
--/-- posts

Adder narrowed his eyes slowly as Kukui left, soaking in that pun and the annoyance that followed it. He took a deep, deeeeep breath, then looked off to the side and crossed his arms over his chest. He chanted his mother's demand in his head to try and keep himself calm, and dropped his arms once the professor returned. His eye twitched, though, as he was.... once again referred to by the professor. This time, he didn't really hide his reaction. He stared -- or glared, rather -- at the professor, long and hard, before taking his things. "Don'tcallmeshort." And with that, like a shadow under the sun, he was gone, the door shutting behind him.

Pending Items

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image

OoB;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pancake "Pan" the Munchlax, lvl 10. Exp 3/15
Ability: Pickup
If a pokemon with this ability is in your active party, the post count for item bumps is reduced by 10. This reduction does not affect items that are already 10 posts to obtain, and having multiple pokemon with Pickup in the active party does not decrease the number of posts for an item more than 10
Item:

HP: 100/100
FP: 0/5
0/10
Attacks:
ç•Lick: 30: 7/10 Chance to Paralyze
Metronome: 0-250** Damage is normal type regardless of move used. ( The only exceptions to this are Hidden power, Fling, Nature Power, & Weather ball )
ç•Tackle: 40
"Happy Hour"
(Next Move: Chip Away at level 17 )

User Image
User ImagePopplio ♀, lvl 5. Exp 1/15
Ability: Torrent
When HP is below 1/3rd, Water type attacks will do x1.5 damage
Item:

HP: 50/50
0/10
Attacks:
ç•Pound: 40
Water Gun: 40
~Growl: Lower targets physical attack one stage
(Next Move: Disarming Voice at level 8 )

User Image
User ImageLitten ♂, lvl 10. Exp 1/15
Ability: Intimidate
Upon entering battle, the opponent's attack is lowered one stage. In a Double Battle, both opponents' Attack are lowered. Pokémon with the Clear Body, Hyper Cutter, or White Smoke ability are unaffected
Item:

0/10
Attacks:
ç•Scratch: 40
Ember: 40: 4/10 Chance to burn target
ç•Lick: 30: 7/10 Chance to Paralyze
(Next Move: Fire Fang at 15, evolve at 17 )

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rowlet ♂, lvl 5. Exp 1/15
Ability: Long Reach
Can use moves without making contact with the target
Item:

HP: 50/50
0/10
Attacks:
ç•Tackle: 40
•Leafage: 40
(Next Move: Peck at level 8 )

Out of Party Pokemon

Badges

Bag

Contacts
Mom
Dad
Drey

TMs/HMs

Perishables
x6 Rage Candybars
x1 Sweet Incense

Berries

Hold Items

Trees

SpectralEternity

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

A Lazy Samurai

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:34 am
User Image
User Image

The ferries coming to and from Melemele Island of the Alola Region were running at full capacity, as yet another ship docked and dozens of tourists and trainers poured out into this tropical land. From this crowd stood out two tall yellow ears with black tips. As the crowd thinned and dispersed, a taller man with wide shoulders and a solid build was left in the middle of the dock, holding a map with a Pikachu resting on his head.
"I think this is the right spot, bud. Just gotta find that lab..." Kent muttered to his Pokemon partner as he tried to get a lay of the new land.
As Kent walked away from the docks he was greeted by who he assumed were tourist service employees, who put a floral leis around both him and his Pokemon. He pulled out his camera and snapped a picture of them, then asked where he could find Professor Kukui's lab. This wasn't the first region he'd been to, so he knew meeting the Pokemon professor of a region is a pretty good place to start.
It didn't take long for him to find the lab, it was a short walk to the east from the docks. However, Kent did take several minutes taking pictures of the scenic beachfront and the few Pokemon he did spot. But eventually he made his way inside the lab, which looked more like a home than any other lab he had visited.
"Hellooo? I mean, uh, alola! I'm looking for Professor Kukui." He called out.

User Image

User Image

Flash
Pikachu Lv15
HP: 150/150
EXP: 1/15
Ability: Lightningrod (Electric-type moves are drawn to this Pokémon. Electric-type moves will do no damage and the Pokémon's Special Attack is raised one stage)
Nature: Jolly (Likes to relax)
Item:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image Electro Ball: 40 (+10 for every stage Speed is increased)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image Quick Attack: 40 (Priority +1)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image Growl (Lowers target's physical defense one stage)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image Electric Terrain (Electric-type moves increase by 1.5x and prevents Pokemon from falling asleep. Lasts for five turns)

User Image

User Image Key Items
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Trainer License

User Image Items
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rare Candy x10
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heart Scale x2
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Big Mushroom x2
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Thunder Stone x1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Life Orb x1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leftovers x1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Choice Scarf x1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charcoal x1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ground Gem x1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lucky Egg x2
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lax Incense x1
User Image Sweet Incense x1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mail-Letter x5
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Explorer's Kit x1

User Image Medicine
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lava Cookie x5
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Revival Herb x5

User Image Poké Balls
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ultra Ball x5
User Image Inspiration Ball x6
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fast Ball x5

User Image TMs & HMs
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. TM07 Hail
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. TM26 Earthquake
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. TM70 Aurora Veil
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. TM76 Frost Breath

User Image Berries
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Oran Berry x5
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rawst Berry x5
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chesto Berry x5
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lum Berry x5
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Grepa Berry x5
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Cheri Berry x5
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kelpsy Berry x5
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Liechi Berry x5
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Shuca Berry x5
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Enigma Berry x5

User Image Event Items
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Star Shard x34
User Image Crystal Shard x2
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. VS Seeker x1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. RageCandyBar x1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lucky Coin x1

User Image

Travel Time: 1/1
Wild Encounter: 1/5
Trainer Encounter: 1/15
Item Count (Battle Recorder): 1/30

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:35 pm
A Lazy Samurai
Sorry for the wait!

"Alola, cousin! Come on in!" Professor responded as a new trainer came in. The small blond kid from earlier had left, seeming peeved about comments on his short stature. Once this new person was in his lab, he offered a smile and a wave. "What can I help you with, cousin?" he asked, then noticed the pikachu that the other had with him. "That's a nice shiny you got there, cousin. How long have you had him?" he asked, though the trainer didn't have to answer.

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

A Lazy Samurai

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:14 pm
User Image
User Image

Kent heard the professor before he saw him, but entered the lab around the same time that Kukui came into view. The man offered a smile and wave before commenting about his shiny Pikachu and asked how he could help.
"Flash here has been my partner since I was kid, and has been all over the world with me. Isn't that right pal?" Kent said with pride before turning his gaze upwards at his Pikachu and lifting a hand to pat it.
"Pii~" His Pikachu chimed back in response.
"Yup, we're pretty far from Johto at this point. I'm a photographer and want to take photos of the rarest Pokemon and locations the world has to offer. I've heard Alola has no shortage of either while in Kalos, figured I'd see for myself. Wasn't sure where to start, but I heard this region's professor lived near the dock so that was as good a spot as any I guess, haha." Kent explained, holding up his camera at one point or another.

User Image

User Image

Flash
Pikachu Lv15
EXP: 2/15
Ability: Lightningrod (Electric-type moves are drawn to this Pokémon. Electric-type moves will do no damage and the Pokémon's Special Attack is raised one stage)
Item:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image Electro Ball: 40 (+10 for every stage Speed is increased)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image Quick Attack: 40 (Priority +1)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image Growl (Lowers target's physical defense one stage)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image Electric Terrain (Electric-type moves increase by 1.5x and prevents Pokemon from falling asleep. Lasts for five turns)

User Image

User Image Key Items
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Trainer License

User Image Items
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Big Mushroom x2
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Thunder Stone x1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Choice Scarf x1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Explorer's Kit x1

User Image Medicine
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Revival Herb x5

User Image Poké Balls

User Image TMs & HMs
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. TM26 Earthquake
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. TM70 Aurora Veil
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. TM76 Frost Breath

User Image Berries
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chesto Berry x5
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kelpsy Berry x5
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Liechi Berry x5
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Enigma Berry x5

User Image Event Items
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. RageCandyBar x1

User Image

Wild Encounter: 2/5
Trainer Encounter: 2/15
Item Count (Battle Recorder): 2/30

Quote:
It's totally fine! I was playing D&D most of the day anyway.
Edit: Sorry for the requote, had to make a minor change.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:41 pm
A Lazy Samurai
Sounds like an interesting day. You do want a starter, right?

The professor listened to the guy's response with interest. "Fascinating! You've definitely come to the right place, cousin. These islands are full of rare and amazing pokemon, and even beautiful landscapes." the professor smiled. "I'm sure your Laser Focus with your camera is bound to catch some beautiful shots." he added. Small talk aside, he had to figure out how he could best help this man with what he wanted to do. Shoving his hands in his pockets, he thought of something. "I think i have the perfect way for you to experience the islands, cousin! I can give you a starter and a pokedex, and you can take on the island's league, even try out some of the trials. How does that sound?" Kukui offered the pikachu bearing male, prepared to go get the starters if needed.

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

A Lazy Samurai

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:11 pm
User Image
User Image

Kent chuckled at Kukui's Pokemon move pun response, and rubbed the back of his head. Pikachu climbed down off his head and onto his shoulder, which Kent shrugged in response to Kukui's offer of a starter.
"What do you think partner, do we need some back-up?" Kent asked, looking at the Pikachu perched on his wide shoulders.
The shiny Pikachu looked back and shook its head. "Chu..."
"Haha, well I guess that's that, I think Flash and me have this covered for now. These trials sure sound interesting, haven't heard of anything like that in the other regions. I'll gladly take a Pokedex though! That sounds plenty helpful, thanks!"

User Image

User Image

Flash
Pikachu Lv15
EXP: 3/15
Item:

User Image

User Image Key Items

User Image Items

User Image Medicine

User Image Poké Balls

User Image TMs & HMs

User Image Berries

User Image Event Items

User Image

Wild Encounter: 3/5
Trainer Encounter: 3/15
Item Count (Battle Recorder): 3/30

Quote:
I actually don't need a starter. Didn't mean to waste your time there, just wasn't sure how to organically say that IC. lol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:23 pm
A Lazy Samurai
Ah, lol. It's fine. You could have just told me in ooc. Just in case you didn't know though, that means you are foregoing the perma-obedience.

The professor watched as the male asked is mouse companion if they needed back up. He gave an understanding nod as the decision was reached. "You two seem to make quite the team as it is, cousin. Hold on, I'll go get you a pokedex and some supplies for your adventure." Kukui replied, then turned away to gather up a pokedex and some potions and pokeballs to give to Kent and Flash. It didnt' take too long, and he returned to the photographer, handing over the goods. "I'd be interested in seeing pictures of your adventure some day, cousin. May the islands treat you well." he told him with a smile.

Kent has received:
pokedex
pokeballs
and potions

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

A Lazy Samurai

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:53 pm
User Image
User Image

"Heh, yeah. We're a real Superpower." Kent said with a grin when Kukui mentioned that him and Flash seemed to make quite the team.
On top of offering to give him a Pokedex, the Pokemon Professor also offered to give the photographer some Potions and Poke Balls to help him start off his journey in Alola. Kukui quickly returned and handed Kent the supplies, which he quickly put into his bag before the professor made a comment about wanting to see pictures of his adventure one day. Kent chuckled and nodded.
"I can do that. Thanks for the help, Professor!" He said, giving Kukui a quickwave before turning around heading out of the lab.

User Image

User Image

Flash
Pikachu Lv15
EXP: 4/15
Item:

User Image

User Image Key Items
User Image Pokédex

User Image Items

User Image Medicine
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Potion x999

User Image Poké Balls
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pokéball x999

User Image TMs & HMs

User Image Berries

User Image Event Items

User Image

Wild Encounter: 4/5
Trainer Encounter: 4/15
Item Count (Battle Recorder): 4/30

Kent left to Route 1

Quote:
Haha whoops, my bad. And that's fine, thank you.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:04 am
Vigilia

User Image
User Image

Today is the day. Freddy was walking with great purpose as he thought about what the day would hold. He had been waiting for the moment to begin his trials since he was a boy. On Alola, many children begin the Alola Trial Challenge when they reach the age of eleven. On Freddy's eleventh birthday he was enrolled in a prestigious boarding school in Johto, where all of the male line of his family had studied. If asked, Freddy can still recall sailing past Professor Kukui's Lab, watching his three best friends play with their new starter Pokemon in the sand.

Freddy didn't realise for a second that he had stopped dead in his tracks. It was the wet nose of his Girafarig Cecil that alerted him, nudging his elbow. Cecil had been a gift from Freddy's parents, a congratulations for finishing his studies in Johto. "Ma-chriggggg" it cried out. Freddy laughed and rubbed it behind the ears and then, when it moved in front of him, scratched it's sentient tail under what could be assumed to be its chin. "You're right Cecil. No use looking in the past.This is the start of a new journey for us. Who knows what kind of mysteries lie out there!" Freddy replied.

The two of them soon found themselves at the steps to Professor Kukui's Laboratory. Adjusting his open shirt, he took off his flip flops, leaving them on the sand below. Taking each of the steps up into the laboratory, he swung the door open, eager to start his journey. "Excuse me, Professor Kukui? My name is Frederick Chaucer. I'm here to start the Trial Challenge" he said, both he and Cecil's head poking through the door frame. The choice between the three starters was something playing on Freddy's mind since he left for Johto. Almost without thinking he blurted out. "If you've got a Rowlett, then I would happily take one" Freddy declared, looking up to realise Kukui was not in the room.

User Image
!

User Image

Cecil
Girafarig Lv10
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
EXP: 1/15
Ability: Sap Sipper
Item:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image Confusion: 50 (10% chance of confusing the target.)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image Tackle: 40
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image Astonish 30 (May cause target to flinch.)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image Assurance 60 (Inflicts damage and will deal double damage if the target has already received damage on the turn it is used.)

User Image

User Image Key Items
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Trainer License
User ImagePokédex

User Image Items
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rare Candy x5
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Explorers Kit
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Thunderstone
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Fighting Gem
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Lucky Eggx3

User Image Medicine
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Potion x997
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Lava Cookie x5
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.MooMoo Milk x4

User Image Poké Balls
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pokéball x999

User Image TMs & HMs

User Image Berries
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Oran Berry x5
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pomeg Berry x2
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Iapapa Berry x5

User Image Event Items
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Star Shard x50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lucky Coin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. EXP Reset

User Image

Walking Around...: 1/3
Wild Encounter: 1/3
Battle Recorder: 1/30

Takaho

xxxmamoru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:30 am
Quote:
I don't need a starter or anything, just picking up the items and whatnot.

User Image
User Image

It had been a bit of a long trip, but he'd finally arrived in Alola in one piece... and it was an impressive place; a whole lot different than home in Kanto or Kalos, which had been what he'd been expecting and hoping it would be. ...Ah... that's a nice breeze. He thought to himself before he'd even stopped off the ferry, walking away from the docks amidst all the other passengers and heading inland, where he heard a lot of "Alola!"'s and even got handed a complimentary lei, as well as an explanation on what it meant and directions to the nearest tourist bureau and Pokemon Center, if he was interested.

"Ah, appreciate it! And... alola..?" Hayes said, a bit unsure if he was using the word right, but glad to know about the location of the Pokemon Center all the same as one of his Pokemon would need a bit of rest there. It thankfully wasn't far off, and after a bit of walking he'd arrived and handed over a Pokeball to a local Nurse Joy - before realizing he'd forgotten to bring along any more. Nurse Joy overheard his struggles and recommended he go down to the shack on the beach by Route 1, and so that's what he did. It didn't take long to find the lone shack on a beach, and he headed towards it after he had.

"Oh, alo...la..?" Hayes said, still a bit unsure if he was saying it the right way, after he'd noticed another person in the doorway once he'd gotten a bit closer. Walking up the steps, he wondered if the person had forgotten anything as well. "I had someone tell me to head here since I'd forgotten a bit of stuff, is anyone inside?" He asked, trying to look over the trainer and unknown Pokemon's shoulders - he didn't think they were who he was supposed to find here.

User Image
. . .

User Image

Ditto
Lv: 14

HP: 140/140
EXP: 1/19
Ability: Imposter (As soon as the user comes into battle, it transforms into its opponent)
Item:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image Transform (Transform into opponent, copying their ability and moveset)

User Image

User Image Key Items
User ImagePokédex
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. License

User Image Items
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Mail-Letter x5
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rare Candy x10
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Lucky Egg x4
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Heart Scale x2
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Psychic Gem x1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Water Stone x1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Choice Scarf x1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Black Sludge x1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Charcoal x1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Frost Plug x1
User ImageFruitcake x1

User Image Medicine
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Lumiose Galette x5
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sweet Heart x3

User Image Poké Balls
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ultraball x5
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Fastball x5
User ImageInspiration Ball x6

User Image TMs & HMs
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.-unspecified TM-

User Image Berries
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Chesto Berry x5
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kelpsy Berry x5
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Lum Berry x5
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Cheri Berry x5
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Berry Juice x5
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kasib Berry x5
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Shuca Berry x5
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Enigma Berry x5

User Image Event Items
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Star Shard x70
User ImageCrystal Shard x4
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.RageCandyBar x1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Explorer's Kit x1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Lucky Coin x1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Vs Seeker x1

User Image

Item Found (Battle Recorder): 1/30
Item Found ():
Wild Encounter: 1/

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:45 am
Takaho
you are good to go if you want~

xxxmamoru
Okay, I'll make sure that's all he gets after your response.

It sure felt like a busy day, but Kukui was all for it. Even Rockruff was in high spirits, happily greeting people with a bark as they came into the lab. "Alola, cousin! Come on in, and I'll get you set up with Extreme Speed!" he welcomed the male that introduced himself as Frederick. Fred requested a Rowlet, as well, which made the process easier. "Alright, Frederick. Here you go, your very own Rowlet, as well as a Pokedex and some supplies to help get you started with your trial challenge." he handed the man the starter, pokedex and supplies. Just as he did so, another person entered the lab.

"Alola, cousin! Come on in!" he welcomed the newcomer in. They had said something about forgetting some stuff. Kukui didn't really have any idea of what they meant, but was more than willing to try and help them out. "What can I help you with, cousin? Are you starting your trial challenge, too?" he asked amiably.

Freddy Received:
- 1 Lv 5 Rowlet
- National Pokedex
-Unlimited Pokeballs and Potions  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Takaho

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:47 am
User Image
User Image

"A-Alola!" Freddy said, waving his hands in front of his face, the greeting of an Alolan. Since returning to Johto, Freddy had seen Kukui gliding around Melemele Island, attending to new challengers needs and practising new Pokemon moves. He had been building up the courage to start his journey as soon as had settled back into the Alola way of life. He had also just finished a paper on a bizarre Pokemon found native to Cinnabar Island with the appearance of a data byte. Kukui handed Freddy a Pokeball with the Pokemon he had requested. The Grass Type Rowlett. Rumour had it took on a more sinister styling as it grew, which was what influenced Freddy's decision.

"Thank you Professor!" Freddy exclaimed, taking the Pokedex and additional items Kukui handed him. Girafarig cried out in joy at the prospect of a new friend. He greeted the other trainer who joined him in the laboratory as he left. "Good luck on your challenge friend!" Freddy threw the items into his drawstring bag and ran out of the laboratory, excited at the opportunity of meeting their new team mate.

User Image
!

User Image

Cecil
Girafarig Lv10
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
EXP: 2/15
Ability: Sap Sipper
Item:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image Confusion: 50 (10% chance of confusing the target.)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image Tackle: 40
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image Astonish 30 (May cause target to flinch.)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image Assurance 60 (Inflicts damage and will deal double damage if the target has already received damage on the turn it is used.)

User Image

User Image Key Items
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Trainer License
User ImagePokédex

User Image Items
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rare Candy x5
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Explorers Kit
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Thunderstone
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Fighting Gem
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Lucky Eggx3

User Image Medicine
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Potion x997
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Lava Cookie x5
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.MooMoo Milk x4

User Image Poké Balls
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pokéball x999

User Image TMs & HMs

User Image Berries
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pomeg Berry x2
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Iapapa Berry x5

User Image Event Items
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Star Shard x50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lucky Coin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. EXP Reset

User Image

Walking Around...: 2/3
Wild Encounter: 2/3
Battle Recorder: 2/30

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:16 am
Quote:
Thanks~

User Image
User Image

After hearing a voice inside the shack tell him to come inside, Hayes stepped into the shack along with the trainer who'd gotten here before him, although they were gone after a brief conversation with the man and having wished him good luck with a challenge.

"Trial Challenge?" He repeated, wondering what that was supposed to be before continuing. "Oh, no, sorry. I came in on the ferry a little bit ago, and realized I'd forgotten to bring along some essentials - Pokeballs, Potions, you know?" Hayes explained, hoping he'd be able to help him. "...and someone told me you'd be able to help, if it's not any trouble." He added after a moment of consideration, thinking it'd be best to add that.

User Image
. . .

User Image

Ditto
Lv: 14

HP: 140/140
EXP: 2/19
Ability: Imposter (As soon as the user comes into battle, it transforms into its opponent)
Item:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image Transform (Transform into opponent, copying their ability and moveset)

User Image

User Image Key Items
User ImagePokédex
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. License

User Image Items
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Mail-Letter x5
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rare Candy x10
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Lucky Egg x4
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Heart Scale x2
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Psychic Gem x1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Water Stone x1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Choice Scarf x1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Black Sludge x1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Charcoal x1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Frost Plug x1
User ImageFruitcake x1

User Image Medicine
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Lumiose Galette x5
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sweet Heart x3

User Image Poké Balls
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ultraball x5
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Fastball x5
User ImageInspiration Ball x6

User Image TMs & HMs
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.-unspecified TM-

User Image Berries
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Chesto Berry x5
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kelpsy Berry x5
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Lum Berry x5
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Cheri Berry x5
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Berry Juice x5
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kasib Berry x5
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Shuca Berry x5
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Enigma Berry x5

User Image Event Items
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Star Shard x70
User ImageCrystal Shard x4
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.RageCandyBar x1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Explorer's Kit x1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Lucky Coin x1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Vs Seeker x1

User Image

Item Found (Battle Recorder): 2/30
Item Found ():
Wild Encounter: 2/

xxxmamoru

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:35 pm
xxxmamoru
Hey, before you leave the lab, could you please confirm with me what all you took from your old character?(you can pm me that) All good to go. Also, just so you know, by not taking a starter here, you are forfeiting the perma-obedient starter.

Professor listened to the blondes needs and chuckled. "Well, you could have gotten all that for cheap in the pokemart right in the pokecenter, cousin!" he told the man. He was definitely more of a tourist, it seemed. It was too bad he wasn't interested in the trials, though. However, that didn't mean he wasn't going to help him out at all. "Hey, I'll help you out though, cousin. But I'm going to give you a pokedex so you can help me out, too. You can never have too much data on pokemon and their moves!" he smiled at the man, turning away to get the supplies. Rockruff yipped and edged closer to the blonde, sniffing curiously with tail wagging. It wasn't long before Kukui returned to Hayes, pokedex and some supplies in hand. "Here you go, cousin. I hope maybe you'll reconsider taking on the island challenges - it's a good way to experience the islands." the professor said.

Hayes Received:
- National Pokedex
-Unlimited Pokeballs and Potions  
❼ Alola Region

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out