Mythi Red Panda

Crew

Star-Crossed Muse

14,025 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:24 am
User Image The turning of seasons meant a lot to many Kitsus, for some it meant the time of hiding and long slumbers, for some it meant the ability to walk freely among themselves without the stress of others... then there was Yajuu.

Now, Yajuu was a strange beast, a tormented soul of various beasts thrown together in some... sick sick experiment, and it showed. It really did. She was alone, for the most part. None too keen on companionship or friendships of any sort, she shrugged them off and acted with distaste for such beings who showed her any meaning of kindness.

Which brings her here, walking through the underbrush of her normal pathway, keeping note of all of the new arrivals to the large island. There were more creatures, more... nuances to deal with, which angered her for the most part. Her ears silently flicked as she heard the soft crunch below her paws of leaves that had fallen. She knew that there were less and less of her fellow species out and about for the obvious reasons of the turning of the season, but perhaps if she were (un)lucky, she would find herself meeting a new kitsu today...

Ruhane Chiisai
Hope this is ok! 'w'

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:42 pm
Mythi Red Panda

If Yajuu expected what she found, it would be a surprise to the critical little corgi-rat ahead. His pudgy little rump was planted in the cooling dirt, where the fallen leaves had been meticulously shifted out of his way, a prickly bush on one side of him and a sheet of clean tree bark dressed with sketches, numbers, and plans. He was pondering part of the equations and grumbled.

"No, no, that won't do. They'd be able to escape a pit, the bigger Kitsu dig too well... Hmm... Oh, I could put spikes in, THAT should minimize their-" His big-for-his-head ears twitched to attention when leaves crackled behind him, and he looked over his shoulder, eyes narrowed, before he had to pick up his small frame to actually look behind him.

He certainly wasn't expecting what he saw, either. "Well that would have been some fun times to have! I really must get the name of the brute that did all that, I'd love to exchange notes." He tossed her what he thought was a winning grin, but it looked more sinister than anything.  

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500

Mythi Red Panda

Crew

Star-Crossed Muse

14,025 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:03 pm
As she drew closer and heard of what the pudgy kitsu said, her face twisted to a perplexed one, craning her neck slightly to the side. She almost seemed... offended? Not a lot, but just enough. Her expressions were usually more... exaggerate to say the least. "You speak of The Reanimator? Feh, it's useless to speak of him now. I haven't seen hair or hide of him in years."

She drew a few careful steps closer, still looking massively offended as before. "I heard of your loud plotting. What are you attempting to do? Sabotage others?" She gave her own sided grin, full of teeth and almost snarling in a sense. Not her fault, she was never taught to properly smile, especially when she's made from so many various creatures. "Speak, pipsqueak. I wish to learn."

Ruhane Chiisai

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:09 pm
Mythi Red Panda

The ratty brute had been grinning as she spoke. He'd been about to speak, himself, before that last comment, when his jaw snapped shut audibly and his smirk turned sour. "I should deconstruct your makeup for that." He growled out.

After a moment of the hard glare, he sighed and shrugged. "Buut, I suppose I can let the insolence slide this once. My plots aren't to sabotage, so much." He shifted sideways so she could see the board, riddled with depictions of different trap mechanisms. "I want to find out as much as I can, but just TALKING is so boring. All the Kitsus around here just blather on. They INSIST I got to this strange place just by... popping into existence, that I didn't come from anywhere." He glanced up at her, then stared at his board. "I know they're lying, but I'm not sure if they know it. That's not how things work, not even wherever I came from."  

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500

Mythi Red Panda

Crew

Star-Crossed Muse

14,025 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:32 pm
"You believe that you would be able to best me? Feh..." She snorted, an angry paw hit the ground once as she stomped in her place.

But she allowed him to explain, expression softening just a hair as she knew of what he was speaking of. While her origins were clear that she was created by the Reanimator, her creator spoke often of the mystery of his own origins at times... It perplexed herself greatly. "I know how foolish it seems, my own birth, yes, that makes sense for my own self to come to existence of no direct origins, but many... many creatures of this island have accepted their fate as just appearing and living with it. It makes no sense, none, but... when you speak as if you are to be considered the minority, you tend to just live with the words they say, even if deep deep down inside..." she paused, placing her paw against her chest fluff, frowning. "You know that there is something different. Some different answer, that no one is speaking of, or dares not to speak of."

Ruhane Chiisai

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:37 pm
The rat humphed. "I believe I stand a good chance of it. As good a chance as you of besting me, at least." His pride seemed once more in tact as he pondered her little monologue and his board. "Mm. Yeah, I don't buy it. We have to come from SOMEWHERE." He glared at his calculation-riddled board. "You said you wish to learn. Anything specific you're looking to add to your repertoire?"

Mythi Red Panda

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500

Mythi Red Panda

Crew

Star-Crossed Muse

14,025 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:53 am
"Feh..." She dismissed his pride riddled words with a roll of her eyes, finally deciding to take a seat where she stood. Her ears flipped back, frowning even more-so than usual.

"Hm... mostly of others origins. Where they come from might just explain it." She mused, giving her chin a soft rub. "That has to be something that would make sense? Or perhaps who was the ones who brought us here..." She nodded lightly, then realized that she was starting to go off from what she was actually going to ask, finally getting to the point. "But you speak of yourself coming from another land that does not follow these rules. Where is it? Speak of your origins."

Ruhane Chiisai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:00 am
The rat eyed her critically for a moment. It was a stall tactic as much as it was his trying to work out her motive, since he had to work to pull images of his home into focus. Why was it so outrageous things would work this way? He humphed. "A city. A big one, where things don't just 'appear', someone has to put them there. Mostly lanky mankeys that chattered senselessly everywhere they went." He waved them off. "Food and home was easy to find, and the competition for it was... thrilling." A dark grin crossed his maw as his eyes glazed with a memory.

Mythi Red Panda

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500
Kitsusagi Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers