[ORP] Underworld - New Sweep's Eve KARAOKE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara was bored that night, and so she had pulled up the device she used to track Zindel with. She had installed a little locator device in his favorite scarf. Zindel had a problem with scarves. Well it was fine, made him easy to stalk. Chiara watched as the redblood wandered aimlessly around, and then he went into a building. Chiara smiled a nasty smile as she looked up that it was a nightclub. The blueblood got dressed.

----------------------------------

Chiara walked into the club, an air of aloof un-intrest present. She scanned the crowd, putting her best bored look on. It was Chittentown, a blueblood like her could not really look like they enjoyed coming to this pit of a town, even if she was going "hemoanamous". Really, any troll worth an ounce of respect should be able to tell she was better than everyone else in this pit. She looked around, and spotted a troll she recognized as a seadweller. Chiara sneered in disgust, if herself, a blueblood, was feeling trashy for coming here, one could only wonder at the integrity of a seadweller that would let herself get caught in Chittentown. That troll was really taking advantage of them dress code, Chiara thought, rolling her eyes. Chiara noticed Zindel, and proceeded to mosey over. When he didn't notice her, she proceeded to pull his hair-tie out, letting his long wavy hair hang loose. "My glob." She said, bending down to mutter to the redblood as if she had been there all along. "Can you believe there is a seadweller here? Must be a real piece of fish, huh? Ill point her out if you want, i know it can be hard for some trolls to spot highblooded trash."

Finally Chiara tore her eyes away from the monstrosity that was a seadweller, to see who Zindell was clinging to. Another cutie, huh? And the hair on this one. Chiara grinned hungerly at the girl, she was cute. "Hello!" Chiara said, leaning in to shake the girl's hand. Almost into the handshake, Chiara stopped, and squinted at the girl. She looked... familiar? She was a redblood, wasn't she? Figures Zindel was talking to her, lowbloods attract lowbloods. Chiara had met this girl, long ago, when they were both kids, the blueblood was sure. Chiara rolled her eyes at herself, how could a blueblood as great as her remember every little lowblood that had come her way. Chiara did change her tactic tho, and tilted her head, looking into the girl's eyes. "Do i know you?" It was time to change tactics, and Chiara reached in to stroke the girl's jaw, get a better look at her. "I swear ive seen those curls, and that frown before..." Chiara said, musing, as she let go of the other girl. "Bring me the strongest thing you have, and two shots of grub-gloop." Chiara told the girl as she sat down next to Zindel. Chiara purposely refused to even look at the other girl at the table, this place had really attracted some bottom feeders.

Doutei

quite uneventful

ImaginationsParadise
Slight mention wink <3

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 11:10 am

Hemera found a hemoanon nightclub a fascinating concept, and she simply had to do something with herself on New Sweep's Eve. A lack of a date of any sort was somewhat disappointing, but it left room for mingling. She had chosen a nice look with a fine dress and footwear, topped off with a transparent shawl. Her hair was up (not to be loosened or whatever the host had said) and her glasses were tinted. She wasn't about to wear a mask, but she could play along some with what they were doing regarding identities.

Not that she had anything to hide.

Her makeup was also black, and simple. Primarily eye liner and lipstick. She really didn't need to do much.

As she came into the establishment, she decided to sit and consider the surroundings. The singing, the dancing, people lining up at the bar. What to do, what to do...

purplerosesbeauty
emotion_kirakira

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 8:47 am
Eostre made a move to correct the order, but seeing the bartender get accosted by someone else, she shrugged. It would have been funny to throw a scene but she decided against it. She didn't actually care about what she got to drink, and this looked more expensive, so she picked it up with a smile. "Thanks," she said with a quick nod, and left the bar area.

She'd have to find something else to do. By the seating area, she spied someone sitting alone, and made a bee line to her. A lovely dress and shawl, actually fashionable. Cute. "Can I offer you a drink?" she said, holding out the glass she'd just gotten and taking a seat beside her with her most pleasant smile.

Gl!tch~
eostre is....here....

Doutei
uhhh well, eostre just took the drink and ran lmao but shrug

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 6:43 pm
"I-" Mera blinked. She had intended to socialize, but didn't realize she would get any attention so quickly. Especially without any effort on her own part. It caught her off-guard.

"That would be pleasant," she supposed. It wasn't like she could really turn the offer down. The other troll was already sitting down and the glass was practically in Mera's face. She took it, slowly and carefully. "Thank you. Are you enjoying the event so far?"

In the meantime, she'd have to work out conversation that fell in with the general anonymous theme. Hmm.

purplerosesbeauty

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 4:14 pm
Eostre pulled her hands back into her lap and crossed her ankles, shifting slightly so she was sitting closer to the other troll, knees almost touching. "I am now," she said. "There didn't seem to be too much of interest to do, although I suppose karaoke can be fun. Or dancing. But neither of those things are fun to do alone."

She lifted a hand to her chin, fingers curled against her lip. "How about you? What made you want to come to this club?"

Gl!tch~
flirt time

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 6:48 pm
"Ah," Mera replied, looking at the drink in her hand. "I'm glad the night is picking up for you." She took a sip while Eostre went on. A mix of sweet and sour. Interesting. The leaves were a bit much, though, even just for aesthetic purposes.

But perhaps that could go for this venue on the whole.

"Dancing is certainly best with a partner, I agree." Mera was very matter-of-fact about it. "Ah, but me? Well, I could have stayed home and watched a televised countdown and be harassed by my lusus. Or I could have, I suppose, been there in the crowds, but being packed like cattle would kill the mood fast." She paused. "I guess a good way to start a sweep is by doing something a little out of the norm, and something as quaint as this place would certainly count."

And, being in Chittentown, she had someone to stay with no matter how the party itself went. No real risk, honestly.

purplerosesbeauty

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 7:08 am
Eostre nodded along, humming little notes of agreement. "Mmm yeah, the end of the sweep celebrations can be so trite. Uncomfortable. Something out of the ordinary can be fun though, certainly." Her own lusus would have probably been annoying to watch a televised countdown with. But a party was more fun, and she hadn't had time to plan one with all the work she was doing lately.

"I decided to check out this club because I wondered what sort of people would go to and enforce a hemo-anon club. So far though, the results aren't much of a surprise. People who just like anonymity in a club, it appears. Can't really blame them, can you?" She wasn't asked, but she replied to her own question anyway. Eostre honestly didn't care that this place was probably full of people with reasons to hide their identity. While she was here, she was off the clock.

And besides... flirting anonymously was fun.

Eostre, speaking of, didn't think she was missing the mark with this troll in her attempts. Maybe she needed a more direct approach. If she was shy or... prefered direct action, then something more obvious would work better. She'd worked with enough dense trolls to get the sense when they simply were ignoring advances or didn't catch them in the first place. Not a problem for her, though. Eostre held out a gloved hand and flashed an amicable smile. "Come dance with me."

Gl!tch~

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 9:13 am
        What did he say? What could he do? Gog, it must have ended up worse than he thought it was because Cerpin, the king of attention seeking, pulled him aside to talk. By the wrist. Like the first time they met... but different. Things had happened since then. Too many things.

"I..."

Polair joined in, and asked the same question: Was he alright? There was something so... so infuriating about this coming from two people he thought of fondly. Two people who were, in the end older than him. Two people who probably had more of a right to know each other, dance with each other, be next to each other...

"You two... know each other?"

Was all he could manage to say. There was a strange, slightly strangled way he said it... as if he was holding back from more.

"Polair... is... is Cerpin that friend we were shopping for?"

Mahmud continued to stare down at the ground. Of course it'd end up like this. That was just his luck, wasn't it? Doomed to forever be an afterthought, or a throwaway, or a pet. Some little low-blood trinket that could occupy their time until it was time to go and smooch some older highblood-- And it hit him. Why it hurt so damn badly.

Instead of continuing to hold his grasped arm up, he let it fall limp along with Cerpin's hand next to himself. "Sorry... um..." There was a sudden, lax tone to his voice. In fact, he did seem an awful lot calmer and less nervous than before... except for the couple of tears streaking down his cheek. Except for the fact that he'd twitch his arm, but it wasn't his arm. It wouldn't move. It didn't feel right when he tried. Mahmud tried to look at Polair. Was that Polair? Sure didn't... seem quite right. Like this Polair was a replica, that someone tried to craft but was a hair off and just... it didn't seem right.

"I..." he then gave a little laugh, a stuttery one, and put a forced smile on. "Next time I'll rap I guess. Better at that." Mahmud's eyes darted from side to side. From time to time, it'd seem like he was taking in a breath a bit harder than he should have. "I'm fine. Just... just need a minute. Go back to dancing..." He punctuated this with closing his eyes tightly and freezing, Yet again, the arm being held by Cerpin twitched a little.

yamashii
-rose from titanic voice-

imaginationsparadise
-ITS BEEN 84 YEARS-

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 6:20 pm
Mera wasn't given an opportunity to ask Eostre about her own night, and she noticed it. A troll who knew how to take charge in a conversation. Something to keep in mind, if necesary.

She found herself somewhat wary, and watching the other troll through her tinted glasses while formulating an answer. "I suppose I can't blame them," was all she had to say on the matter.

Not like she had to say anything at all. Before she knew it, Mera was being asked on the dance floor. "Mm. I'm not a great dancer."

But, with how in your face this troll was, Mera was starting to bet that she wouldn't be let off the hook that easily. And she was anonymous anyway. Hm.

"Can I at least finish the drink you gave me?" It was almost half-coy. Almost. But this kind of pushy attention was certainly....different.

purplerosesbeauty

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:28 am
Polair tilted her head as she processed the child's question. "Yes." She simply said. It wasn't as she didn't knew Cerpin, they were good friends and worked on the same project. Even thought right now, the only thing she wanted was to strangle him slowly for tricking her to come her in the first place. Then Mahmud's other question rolled in and she was awfully confused.

"No." Another simple answer slipped through her lips, unaware that the child might be going through tough time at them moment. This was so... insignificant? Unimportant? Not at all related with what just happened?

"I mean, I did get him something on my own but, no. We weren't shopping for him. Cerpin's a good troll even though he can be quite a trickster." The seadweller wanted to give her pal a hearty slap on the back, but wasn't capable carrying on such brute impulse. "But I don't think I'd go through that type of hassle for him. Sort of have him figured out. Hypotheses wise, he's easy to read."

What was up with him tonight though? "I don't know... Hey Cerpin, are you still in the mood to keep on dancing?" She asked, rhetorically. Mahmud didn't sound right and she felt more concerned for her friend than going back to being toyed with. At this point she sat on the floor and placed her hand on the lowblood's shoulder.

"I'm sure he'll decline my offer. Right Cerpin? I'm not much of a dancer... I'm stiffer than a wooden plank." She slightly giggled. "Besides, what joy can I find in dancing? I'll rather stay here with you."

"That's if my presence doesn't bother you... If you want me to back off, I will."

Yamashii

Skyli Peep

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:09 pm
"Does it matter if you're good or not? It's for fun, darling. And it's a new sweep, you should try to do something unexpected. Or is coming here the extent of trying something new?" Eostre smiled, resisting the urge to roll her eyes a little. She retracted her hand back into her lap, watching the other girl carefully beneath her veil. It still didn't sound like outright rejection, and yet... Eostre felt like she was being shut down a little. She shrugged. "Though I could show you a few dance moves, if you wanted."

Interesting, how this other troll was. Almost toeing the line between coy and uninterested. Still, she was cute and Eostre had nothing better to do. No one else here was of interest. "Of course, I can wait. The company itself is nice enough."

Gl!tch~
shes trying to FLIRT, hemera

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas