Submit

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:58 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ash of the Ryskke Skaglands

Ash had traveled with Narx and the others to the city learning from Narx along the way while teaching him Runic spells that could locate water and how to stitch runes into clothes so that they could repel sand and dust.
After they arrived into the city however he fell quiet and his posture changed as he straightened up, held his chin up, pulling his hood back over his white hair and watched the crowds carefully only really perking up when he heard the word Fey being spoken so he turned to see Narx talking to a small group and he walked over and listened in standing beside Narx casually

narxfang

Quote:

atlanteanDragon

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:28 pm

User Image

Narx
"Revenge is a confession of pain"
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Narx nodded to Mayrae when she spoke up. She was good at staying under the radar. He was glad he hired her to help him. He'd need it sooner or later in the Skags. "By the way, I also caved in and signed up for the tournament Mayrae. If we meet in the Coliseum I want you to try your best to beat me. No mercy. Think of it as a way to prove your worth. Even though I am already fairly confident in your skills." Narx winked at her in a playful fashion. He really didn't want her to go easy just because he had hired her sword. He felt that she was not the type who would go easy, but it was necessary for him to say that.

Fahim was certainly odd, but Narx liked him. In response to his slavery Fahim stated he wanted to change this place for the better. Narx would support him to that end if he could. "Lady Elowyn is the first master to treat me truly well. She is one of a kind that much is certain." Narx seemed to glow when he talked about her. He honestly was very fond of his master. "My old masters were all from the Skaglands unfortunately... This is my homeland. Not that I'd call it a home as I have lived here as a slave for my entire life up until Lady Elowyn took me in." Narx hoped that answer would suffice. "Have you lived here your whole life Fahim?"

Vivian was a quiet girl. He hoped he had not unsettled her. She was tough to read Narx thought to himself. "Vivian. Are you really competing in the tournament? Don't get me wrong, but I have never seen a fighting fairy before." Narx was honestly perplexed. He would love to see her in combat if she really was.

When Narx's friend Ash walked in he turned to his new acquaintances and introduced Ash to them all. "Fahim, Araxie, and Vivian, meet Ash. He is a kind nomad. I will be right back." Narx then stood back to let them talk a bit. He was curious where Lady Elowyn had gone and walked off to find her. What kind of Slave would be be if he let his Master out of his sights in such a place as this.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
"It [revenge] is sweeter far than flowing honey.” Homer - The Iliad (XVIII, 109)

oOBrightShadowsOo
x

Commando Omnipants
x

narxfang

Johnny HellKat

atlanteanDragon
x

Monotonesword34
x

(OOC: Hey If Vivian is actually gonna fight you will need to post in the Coliseum tournament topic in the main forum (bottom of screen under the general chat room), but otherwise she is lying. Haha which is fine, just trying to make sure you knew that.)  

narxfang
Captain

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

CosmicTomato

Dapper Dabbler

10,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:39 pm
User Image
Ara✘ie

The ocean is everything I want to ℬℰ...
Beautiful, Mysterious, Wild, and ℱℛ ℰ ℰ.

Araxie felt uneasy at Narx's words about his mask and involuntarily rubbed at the leather cuff on her wrist. Slavery...she despised it. Only the weak subjected others against their will. She had already formed and opinion of this Lady Elowyn and it wasn't preferred. In an attempt to rid herself of the subject, she nodded briefly towards Fahim. "I'm sorry. Yes, I, too, compete in battle." Her accent had now strengthened from her mental guard dropping and it annoyed her.
The unease grew as the crowd of strangers around her did. Slowly backing up a bit, giving herself air, she bumped into the wall of a nearby building. Only then did she realize that she had gotten caught up with the strangers and had lost her party...well at least two. Where did Lyndis and Riyak go? Araxie let out an audible growl. If that psycho woman did anything to him... She had to find him. Craning her head a bit, she did her best to peer over the others. For this, she was thankful for her height. "Where did that wretched creature slither off to?" She spoke more under her breath than anything. Her eyes began darkening with her mood.

oOBrightShadowsOo

Commando Omnipants

narxfang

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:45 pm
Riyak Silver
User Image

Riyak soon made it to the city of twelve with Lyndis, though it wasn't so much with as she had a weapon aimed at him the whole time. He figured at some point she'd kill him, she was the one whom seemed to hate him the most, though it seemed that the man with the antlers had lost trust in Riyak, all that was left was Roxi, which gave him a small glimmer of hope to not being executed. As they were about to reconvene with Roxi, who had walked ahead, Lyndis suddenly whispered in Riyak that she had lots of questions but not for unwanted ears. Riyak then found himself being pushed deeply into a nearby alleyway. By the time Lyndis stopped they were well away from the others, Riyak figured they could probably have a small battle and no one would even realize, but that was beside the point. Riyak stumbled forwards as suddenly Lyndis said that they were in far enough and pushed him forwards before raising her weapon to him. Lyndis then uttered a growl as she said she had some questions for him. Riyak rolled his eyes a little, he already knew that he was going to be questioned, there was no point in saying it again. Her question was relatively simple she wanted to know what type of demon he was, she wanted to know what a lycanoid was. She followed up her questions by telling Riyak that if he valued his life then he better answer. Riyak was rather unfazed by her threats, he had faced worse several times, he knew either she'd kill him or let him go depending on his answer. Riyak's eyes slowly surveyed the area, he was thinking like his old self, the self that was forced to kill, he weighed the danger level and escape routes. Riyak soon settled on Lyndis and decided the truth would be good for now, if escape offered up he would take depending on Lyndis's stance, if he could make it to Roxi he could probably convince her to help him out against Lyndis.

"I'm not a demon, but whatever I'll tell you what I know... Well one could call me similar to a were wolf, kinda... I'm a were human. What I've been told is that any race can undergo this change, if the are born at the stroke of midnight during a blood moon while in the presence of lots of gold, believe it or not technically I'm of eleven decent. Once born Lycanoids mature at an incredible age, as for me I'm roughly ten years of age" Riyak took a small breath as he continued "Lycanoids generally kill their family within the first few hours of birth, this is due to the blood moon, during that moon Lycanoids lose all control entirely, remember our fight? had it been a blood moon it would have been even worse you all probably would be dead right now if that were the case. Aside from that Lycanoids will awaken when under emotional or physical stress, as well as in the presence of gold, however is you were to draw out my lycan side with gold I would not go mental" Riyak paused a little, he was a little reluctant to give up all the info on himself but he felt better talking about it o he continued "the one who awakens a lycanoid with gold will hold complete control over it as long as gold is nearby, however gold cannot control already awoken lycanoids. Silver has the opposite effect, it harms a lycanoid while in its awoken state though to an unawoken one it will help calm them down unfortunately I don't know what would happen if other metals were exposed to me. That is though you now know as much as me, sorry that I'm no big grand demon for you to brag about" Riyak said before letting out a big sigh "your the first person I've ever told all that, kinda feels nice talking.. ... ... actually there's one more thing... that fight we had... something bad happened because of it" Riyak's aura suddenly flared up as he tried to use all his power, yet as he did chains appeared around his body " Don't freak out I'm just showing you what my power really is. My true power is chained away, sealed for everyone's sake, each of these chains was forged by a very powerful mage each to seal a portion of my power. Back when I could use one hundred percent I could reduce a city to rubble just about, what I fought you with was less than a fraction of that power, but after our battle I don't know what happened but one of these chains broke, I can feel it, ten percent of my power has returned" Riyak soon let his power fade, though in the process he realized he broke his bindings, raising his hands he looked at Lyndis "Lyn, I can sense you have heart, I know you won't kill me right now, but I would like it if you could keep an eye on me, if my power continues to break free I'll need someone who can stop me, but I don't want someone who's too quick to kill, do you think that could be you?" Riyak asked

Johnny HellKat

Primae Pandora

br3akape

120Damian120

Skilled Tactician

16,100 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:35 am

Ash bowed slightly when introduced to the others by Narx before he walked off to look for Elowyn, he looked over them all and tilted his head when he saw Vivian before he spoke softly
"I'm sorry, Vivian was it? Your a pure-blooded Fairy?" he inquired softlyas under his hood his eyes continued to glance around at the whole group and there surroundings

narxfang

oOBrightShadowsOo

atlanteanDragon

Commando Omnipants

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:13 pm

Vivian Lea
Fairy
Independent
Level: 0

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vivian smiled at Narx, "Ahh you see..each fairy is different" not answering his question. Vivian then heard Ash, who asked her a question. "Yes I am, I am considered a Nature fairy. I can control elements and such" she said gently. Vivian smiled at the two of them gently, showing that she was okay. She too then looked around a bit more, still observing everyone. She thought to herself what Ash is.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk through my garden forever"

Commando Omnipants

narxfang

Johnny HellKat

Quote:
Monotonesword34

((Okay, thanks!))  

oOBrightShadowsOo

O.G. Noob

Commando Omnipants

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:05 am
▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅x ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅
PLAYER:x « Fahim S'khalid » x///x LEVEL:x 1 x///x STATUS:x [ Average ]
FACTIONx « None » x///x ALIASx « Sha'ghoul » x///x MISSIONx « None » x///x F&Rx « None »
▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅x ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅ ▅▅

User Image " User Image " User Image " User Image " User Image

╔════════════════════════════════════════════╗

xxx Fahim was a bit taken aback by all of the people that had began to gather. It was a bit uncomfortable being caught in the tide, but as he was, he didn't mind as much as he would of thought, however. The voices in his head piped in one on top of the other to the point where he could barely think straight. "Guys! Cram it!" he yelled mentally. They were a help in some instances, but a nuisance far more often than not. In situations of extreme danger, they would often chip in little bits of information, or he could glean details that he had learned in past lives from them, but in his spare time, they were just a flat out headache. "Ah. That's good to hear." Fahim responded to the newly arrived Mayrae, he felt an immediate connection to her, Fahim liked to surround himself with people who were toned down, for numerous reasons, which Mayrae seemed to have down pact. Hireling implied mercenary. Mercenary implied competitor to Fahim's mind. "So many competitors gathered in one place, though~ I guess I shouldn't be surprised given the circumstances, however." he began. "Oh. You're from the Skaglands, as well? I'm generally at least familiar with faces around these parts. It's been a while since I've been home, though." People came and went here often in the Skaglands. Whether it be feet first, by a chain around your neck or simply to move on to a better life. "Um. No, actually. When I was a teen, my small village was capture by Slavers and traded to the Naiørians. I was able to be an asset to them and was allowed a certain amount of freedom . . . Though, I wonder how much." Fahim spoke somberly, though the fact that he didn't seem to be able to hold back his tongue bothered him as well. He usually kept a tighter reign, but around this group, he found it oddly hard to remain tight lipped.

Fahim sat back and observed as others began to let their attention wander, Narx's on leaving, which Fahim nodded appropriately to. A similar response to acknowledging the soft spoken Ash. It was then that he realized he hadn't introduced himself to either Mayrae or Ash. "Mm! The name's Fahim." he spoke with a similar gesture and bow as before, but by far toned down this time around. Araxie seemed to be looking around for something, and he guessed she would be excusing herself here shortly as well.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image " User Image " User Image " User Image " User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
OoC: - - -
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

«Party»
« Fahim » Self
Commando Omnipants

« Narx » Acquaintance
narxfang

« Araxie » Acquaintance
Johnny HellKat

« Vivian » Acquaintance
oOBrightShadowsOo

« Riyak » Not Acquainted
120Damian120

« Ash » Not Acquainted
Monotonesword34

« Mayrae » Not Acquainted
atlanteanDragon

« Lyndis » Not Acquainted
br3akape

«Inventory Expanded»
_________WEAPONS
___________ 「Saidin」 ▪▫ Two-Handed Halberd

_________EQUIPMENT
___________ 「Leather Boots」
___________ 「Torn Jeans」
___________ 「Baggy Cloth Shirt」

_________ITEMS
___________ Rune-filled Short-scrolls
___________ Inkpots
___________ Sedai Medallion

«Skills In Use»
___________ «N/A» ▪▫

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:46 pm
User Image
Ara✘ie

The ocean is everything I want to ℬℰ...
Beautiful, Mysterious, Wild, and ℱℛ ℰ ℰ.

Araxie sighed briefly and politely excused herself. "I'm sorry, but I must find my party. Some were...a bit unstable. Good luck in the tournament." She spoke briefly as she parted the group.
She trusted Fanthrall with the cart and made her down the way. She noticed that there were a few alleyways and began checking them. Sooner than later, she heard the unmistakable tone of Riyak's voice echoing down the way. Slowly, she snuck up to the opening, careful to not make any noise. He sounded calm, but she had to make sure. ".... if my power continues to break free I'll need someone who can stop me, but I don't want someone who's too quick to kill, do you think that could be you?"
Araxie shook her head at the words. Such a waste. The boy has such potential for greatness. She also did not trust Lyndis by any means. Slowly she stepped into the alleyway opening. "What is going on here?" She asked, her tone stern and a bit demanding.

br3akape

Commando Omnipants

120Damian120

CosmicTomato

Dapper Dabbler

10,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:58 am

Ash smiled and pulled down his hood showing his white hair and pale eyes before he spoke in his usual soft tone
"Thanks for telling not everyone would be so forthcoming with that info, as for myself as it is only fair. I have been told my clan are Wind aligned Fey but we are not too sure what sort I'm afraid" he chuckled and ran a hand though his hair

narxfang

oOBrightShadowsOo

atlanteanDragon

Commando Omnipants

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:45 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Elowyn Kasier
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~~•°•~•°•~•°•~

Elowyn had been entering the City of the Twelve, walking along side her rather oddly assembled group. Her attention was pulled away by a tug on her traveling cloak. Her steps faltered and she turned, her gaze fell onto a wide-eyed raggedy looking boy. His clothes were rather tattered and dirt wassmeared on his face. He dark hair was matted, but his eyes shown brightly. "Do you have any food?" Elowyn felt her heart melt for the small boy and all thoughts of keeping up with her group were lost.

Elowyn took the boys hand, and led him to a small shop and bought him some lunch before accompanying him home. His parents were both very thankful and surprised for her feeding their child. Although she offered them some money, they refused. Elowyn left it anyway when they weren't looking before walking back to the main streets of the city to find Narx and her other companions.

Once she reached the street they had first entered the city, Elowyn stopped and turned around slowly as she peered through the crowd. It only took her a few moments to see Narx walking towards her. He was hard to miss. She closed the distance between them and offered him a small smile. "I must apologize for disappearing to abruptly. I got a little held up."

~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~~•°•~•°•~•°•~

atlanteanDragon
narxfang
Monotonesword34
Commando Omnipants
oOBrightShadowsOo

AlyssumReika

Timid Hunter

7,525 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Timid 100

narxfang
Captain

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:40 pm

User Image

Narx
"Revenge is a confession of pain"
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Narx was happy to finally find Elowyn. He didn't like losing her in the city, but she was very capable by her own so he didn't worry too much. Also they had not lived in the Skaglands long enough to amass enemies, or be discovered. "As long as you are safe. It is well." Narx smiled back at her. His smiles were only ever seen by the crinkles in the corner of his eye. "I found some new people who you might wish to meet. They are also competing in the tournament. So Mayrae and I may very well be going up against them." Narx lead the way back to the small gathering. He walked in just as Ash was conversing with Vivian about his people. Suddenly Narx realized that he was also a Fairy. A Fey. Suddenly he was confused. Fey took on many forms. He was perplexed by their species. They were nice people though. He would definitely enjoy getting to know them better. Narx then introduced Elowyn to those present. "My new friends, meet Lady Elowyn. My Master." Narx gave a small bow and let them introduce themselves. He was always proud to introduce Lady Elowyn to others.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
"It [revenge] is sweeter far than flowing honey.” Homer - The Iliad (XVIII, 109)

oOBrightShadowsOo
x

Commando Omnipants
x

narxfang

Johnny HellKat

atlanteanDragon
x

Monotonesword34
x

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:48 pm

Vivian Lea
Fairy
Independent
Level: 0

Vivian watched Ash, stunned that he too may be a fairy. She rarely see's another one! Well..she blames that on herself she was sort of a loner anyways.."It is not everyday I meet another of my kind. Pleasure to meet you, Ash" she said sweetly. Vivian smiled and looked down, her curls seemed like nothing compared to his silver hair. Vivian then noticed Narx, and smiled to Lady Elowyn, introducing herself.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk through my garden forever"

Commando Omnipants

narxfang

Quote:
Monotonesword34

oOBrightShadowsOo

O.G. Noob

narxfang
Captain

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:48 pm
TOURNAMENT ANNOUNCEMENT!

OOC:

I have decided to move the tournament along! I am happy to announce that there will be a second match starting... NOW! In fact, we will start the tournament in The City of Twelve. Please go there now to see the match prompt. In this match there will be FOUR combatants at the same time. It is a free for all. That said, there are no rules inside the battlefield and so you may team up (of course teaming up doesn't affect winning odds as level has no affect in the tournament). In this match two victors will be chosen. The combatants will be (1) br3akape (Lyndis), (2) Hareonca (Krosis Amalur), (3) oOBrightShadowsOo (Vivian), and (4) Narxfang (Narx).

Everyone else will be asked to vacate the topic to the Central Wastelands where you can witness the tournament. Temporarily the Central Wastelands will act as the seats inside the Coliseum. Additionally I have initiated the 24 hour rule for posts in the first match. I am very lenient, but I do feel that we got to get this show on the road! Lastly I would like to say that people are still allowed to join the tournament if they wish! but the admissions office will be closing soon!

Hareonca

br3akape

oOBrightShadowsOo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:37 am
[ Fahim exits to the Central Wastelands [Coliseum Seats]. ]

Commando Omnipants

③ ▬ Rysękkę Skaglands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers