User Image

εℓσωყɲ ӄɑϛɩεɾ

where⊱ The City of Twelve
with⊱ Narx, Nico, and IkkiTravelers
ooc
attire

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

As Elowyn approached so noticed the man before her become rather sheepish. She eyed him curiously as his cheeks turned red. He mustered up a hello, not quite meeting her eyes. She smiled all the same. "Hello. It's a plea--"

She didn't quite get the chance to finish that statement as he frantically sunk to his knees. He must have noticed the pin on her cloak. "Nico, It's a pleasure to meet you and Ikki. Your gryphon is beautiful." She said with a smile. "Please do feel free to stand."

Elowyn had never been one to flaunt her title, that was partly just due to her gentle and humble nature, but also do to the fact that She spent most of her time in the Skaglands. Most of the people of the Skags weren't very friendly to Naiørians, so they especially didn't take kindly to royalty. She probably wouldn't have even cared if he had chosen not to bow.

She caught his eye as he peaked up at her, quickly looking back down... Almost like he feared She might strike him. "No apologies are needed, really." Elowyn said with a friendly smile.

narxfang
                                                    Terriermonkey

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 9:49 am

User Image

Narx
"Revenge is a confession of pain"
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Narx was happy to see another Naiørian, especially one with a Grýphōn. He always enjoyed the Grýphōneer saluations and greetings. They had a culture of their own."Greetings Nico and Ikki!"The Grýphōn eyed him curiously which made Narx shift awkwardly side to side. Maye this creature recognized him from somewhere. "That is quite a task you have been given, it is rare for someone who is not a Grýphōneer to be given charge over a Grýphōn! or maybe this Grýphōn has charge over you?" Narx winked through his mask. When Lady Elowyn and Nico started to talk Narx could not help but smile. Lady Elowyn had this affect on many people, but Nico seemed a tad shyer than usual which was a refreshing sight. People of the Skags were ruthless in general.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
"It [revenge] is sweeter far than flowing honey.” Homer - The Iliad (XVIII, 109)

[Enters The City of Twelve]

narxfang

NemaColden

Primae Pandora

Ghost_Rios

KeJoRo

AlyssumReika

Monotonesword34

Terriermonkey

┏━ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ━┓

Word Bank V.1

Naiøria, Tørstår, Rysękkę Skaglands, Ødemark's Ocean, Nyfødthjem Wildlands, Forest of Wytrhjem, Vérfoltos, Vørhel, Trølei'i, Strømsękkę,

xxxxx

┗━ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ━┛

[align=center]

[img]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/Narxfangx/921f4478-2f85-4496-8121-1ba08a8c1377_zpsf907b863.jpg[/img]
[/align]

[align=right]
「 [size=20][color=firebrick]Narx[/color][/size] 」
[size=9]"[color=darkslategray]Revenge is a confession of pain[/color]"[/size]
[size=10]■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
[/align]

[align=center]

[/align]

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■[/size]
[color=firebrick][size=9]"It [revenge] is sweeter far than flowing honey.” [/size][size=7]Homer - The Iliad (XVIII, 109)[/size]
[/color]

[color=darkcyan] [/color]
[align=center][size=9]
[/size][/align]

[align=center]
[spoiler]

[quote="narxfang"][/quote]
[quote="NemaColden"][/quote]
[quote="Primae Pandora"][/quote]
[quote="Ghost_Rios"][/quote]
[quote="KeJoRo"][/quote]
[quote="AlyssumReika"][/quote]
[quote="Monotonesword34"][/quote]
[quote="Terriermonkey"][/quote]
[color=color2][align=center][size=25][color=#7d6d6b]┏━[/color][/size] [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=25][color=#7d6d6b]━┓[/color][/size]

[align=center][size=9]Word Bank V.1[/size][/align]
[size=18][align=center][spoiler]
[size=7]Naiøria, Tørstår, Rysękkę Skaglands, Ødemark's Ocean, Nyfødthjem Wildlands, Forest of Wytrhjem, Vérfoltos, Vørhel, Trølei'i, Strømsękkę,

[/size][/spoiler][/align][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color]

[size=25][color=#7d6d6b]┗━[/color][/size] [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=25][color=#7d6d6b]━┛[/color][/size]
[/spoiler]
[/align]

narxfang
Captain

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Terriermonkey

Hygienic Gekko

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 10:36 pm
;align=center]~*Nico & Ikki*~

User Image

Nico

Ikki

"Y-yes, of course..." He pulled himself up and managed a smile. She was nothing like the nobles he was used to, but there was definitely an air about her. She reminded him more of an old painting he'd seen of the royal family as they were hundreds of years ago. More benevolent yet less proud, and somehow even grander was the best way he could explain it to himself, "Pleased to meet you. Where do you come from? I'm fairly sure I've met most noblewomen in Naoria, though I'll admit all of their feet look somewhat alike."

Ikki finally relaxed, seeing the two were friendly. When the masked one asked if Ikki was in charge of Nico, he crooned happily and rested his chin on Nico's head. Nico was indeed his fledgling.

Nico smiled and patted Ikki's neck, "I was only recently given charge of him, but Ikki has known me my whole life. My brother raised him after the mother abandoned him on a cliff, so in a way we're almost like family. Oh right!" He'd gotten so caught up chatting he'd almost forgotten to ask, "Do either of you know the way to the coliseum? I had some, uh... turbulence during the landing so I didn't see it on the way down..."

Ikki snorted. It was only turbulent because he didn't hang on hard enough.

AlyssumReika

narxfang

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 11:08 pm
User Image

εℓσωყɲ ӄɑϛɩεɾ

with⊱ Narx, Nico, and IkkiTravelers
ooc
attire

Elowyn gave a small laugh at Nico's comment bout none woman's feet, though he is wish that the noble women would be kind... less entitled. "I am from Naoria, but I don't spend much time there to be honest." Elowyn explained. "I am royalty, but distantly. I spend most of my time traveling with Narx and building reations and such."

Elowyn smiled, letting out a small laugh at the interactions between Nico and Ikki. The crypt in definitely had a personality and there seemed to be a bond between the two. It made sense As he explained that they had known each other their whole lives. "Narx and I could show you the way to the coliseum. It wouldn't be a problem." Elowyn offered.

narxfang
                                                    Terriermonkey

AlyssumReika

Timid Hunter

7,525 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Timid 100

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:17 am
User Image
-Krosis Amalur-
I contemplated for a hundred years a single blade of grass...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Krosis would produce a bit of cloth ruddied with prior use and in one smooth motion he would wipe his blade and seem to test it's weight in his hand before gazing sharply at the edge of his blade. it seemed that he was unlucky, his black had a few knicks in it, minor nicks but to a master swordsman they were glaring flaws and since he was up against presumed experts then this was a problem. However there was not much to be done at this moment, with a flick of his wrist Krosis would align the blade and sheathe it smoothly. Looking over his shoulder he would finally seem to take notice of the man, his Griffon, and the newly arrived Elven Woman, Narx too of course but he wasn't new.

While the attention wasn't on his own person Krosis would eye the new ones tarting with the boy. He was Elven, that much was obvious but he was... short... really short, and young.... really young. Staring for a few moments longer Krosis figured that he was... well... a kid. Didn't really matter yet, was just a fresh new face in a world that honestly kind of sucked, at the very least he had a good partner to watch his back. Krosis was of course looking at the Griffon, and there wasn't much to say about Griffons, they were intelligent, flew swiftly, and with excellent instincts as well. Though they were by no means the king of the skies so in the end their worth remained to be seen.

The woman... he felt that she was a bit older but in the end quite young for an elf, she seemed the noble type, and it was very easy to tell after all... she was clean. Well groomed at that, and in finery no less, there was little doubt that she held station, at least her pin said so. Though something about her features seemed familiar to him though he couldn't place it and so didn't bother to linger on the feeling.

Finally of course was Narx... yep it was Narx.

The flow of conversation would follow as Krosis imagined it would, Nico the young one and his companion Ikki were fresher, though for a Griffon perhaps it could be said he'd lived a fuller life than many of their kind. And the Lady was a confirmed noble, though she was more grounded than most... there were those that wound find that endearing, though Krosis could only wonder if it was such a good thing to see those under her station as people.

As the conversation progressed towards the Stadium Krosis wouldn't actually say anything but his presence would certainly be more noticeable. Krosis himself stood at Five Feet and Ten inches, average, his appearance was handsome, of course that was normal by Elf Standards, his hair was long and silky looking, while the color was strange the length and glossiness of it was normal as well, his armor was dark leather weathered with age with a few feathers poking out of it here and there in an ornamental sense though despite it's apparent age it was well cared for, and a simple blade that looked as aged as the armor was at his waist though without a doubt it was by far the item that had the most care given to it. As it seemed there was nothing remarkable about his man... until you met his gaze; looking into his eyes was like staring into the dark mouth of a cave. A sense of silent tension filled his gaze, a sense of natural strength that filled his slight frame, there was little doubt that this man was a soldier, and to the keen eye there was a clasp holding the feathers in placed, unlike the rest of his garments it was ill cared for and almost seemed to be left to rot there on purpose but to those who knew their history it was the emblem for one of the Old Houses, though the history part would shine through because the house was dissolved over Four Centuries prior.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...I made it my entire world, my only adversary. Then, I cut it down."

OoC: If you guys need to contact me Skype is the fastest and most reliable method. I don't get on Gaia daily anymore. =3= And... Click Krosis's pick for a different picture of him.

Accompanying: -None-

Combat

Sword

Abilities
--- STRENGTH
xx ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
- CONSTITUTION
xx ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
----- AGILITY
xx ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
- INTELLIGENCE
xx ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
- PERSUASION
xx ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊

- Ki [20/20]
- Master Swordsman
- ???
- ???

-

Narxfang

Terriermonkey

AlyssumReika

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:53 pm

User Image

Narx

Narx liked Nico and Ikki. They were a nice pair that made him feel a bit closer to home. "Well, Lady Elowyn will lead the way to the Coliseum, and then we shall be heading back to the homeland soon. You are welcome to join us if you are going back that way?" It was always good to have someone with you, especially if they had a Gyphon with them. Narx kind of hoped Lady Elowyn would be safer with a Gryphon in the party, maybe she could ride in the skies ahead of him, or at the very least the Gyrphon would be eyes in the skys. Narx turned in the direction of the coliseum when he spotted him. Krosis. That man had an intense aura that Narx would nto mind avoided, but he was an Elf, and was reasonable in the coliseum. Narx felt compelled to speak to him. He approached Krosis and put out his arm to grab as was one of the elven traditions "Thanks for being willing to work with me in the arena Krosis..." Narx's visible eye stern, but friendly, watched Krosis. "Are you headed out of town now that the tournament is on break for a few months? We are headed to the homeland ourselves."

"It [revenge] is sweeter far than flowing honey.” Homer - The Iliad (XVIII, 109)

narxfang

AlyssumReika

Hareonca

Terriermonkey

Word Bank V.1

Naiøria, Tørstår, Rysękkę Skaglands, Ødemark's Ocean, Nyfødthjem Wildlands, Forest of Wytrhjem, Vérfoltos, Vørhel, Trølei'i, Strømsękkę,

xxxxx

[align=center]

[img]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/Narxfangx/921f4478-2f85-4496-8121-1ba08a8c1377_zpsf907b863.jpg[/img]
[/align]

[align=right]
[/align]

[align=center]

[/align]

[color=firebrick][size=9]"It [revenge] is sweeter far than flowing honey.” [/size][size=7]Homer - The Iliad (XVIII, 109)[/size]
[/color]

[align=center][size=9]
[/size][/align]

[align=center]
[spoiler]

[quote="KeJoRo"][/quote]
[color=color2][align=center][size=25][color=#7d6d6b]┏━[/color][/size] [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=25][color=#7d6d6b]━┓[/color][/size]

[size=7]Naiøria, Tørstår, Rysękkę Skaglands, Ødemark's Ocean, Nyfødthjem Wildlands, Forest of Wytrhjem, Vérfoltos, Vørhel, Trølei'i, Strømsękkę,

[size=25][color=#7d6d6b]┗━[/color][/size] [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=25][color=#7d6d6b]━┛[/color][/size]
[/spoiler]
[/align]

narxfang
Captain

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Terriermonkey

Hygienic Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:53 pm
~*Nico & Ikki*~

User Image

Nico

Ikki

"Ah, I see." It didn't surprise Nico that she didn't spend much time in Naoria, he would have definitely recognized her otherwise.
His face lit up at their offer, "Yes, thank you, that would be most helpful!

Ikki tensed slightly at a presence he began to sense.
He glanced over at the source; a grim elf with a grim mind. His animal instinct told him to be careful, but his softer sensibilities couldn't help but pity the man. He must have had a very tragic past. He glanced over at Nico in slight worry. Would he become like that eventually? Ikki hoped not, but despite his cheerful demeanor Nico carried a lot of pain. But that's why Ikki had to be strong. He had to show Nico they had to move forward and not be consumed by revenge. He shook his head, letting less worrying things occupy his mind.

'We'd be glad to accompany you! The ride back can be awfully dull." Ikki said happily,
beyond glad he wouldn't have to figure out where to spend the night. And he was sure Ikki would be happy for the chance to fly solo. It was then that he noticed the other elf Narx approached. He couldn't help but wonder if he was the receiver of the parcel. It wasn't like there were tons of Naorians participating in the arena. That's what he hoped, at least.

Hareonca

AlyssumReika

narxfang

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:27 pm
User Image

εℓσωყɲ ӄɑϛɩεɾ

with⊱ Narx, Nico, Ikki, and Krosis
ooc
attire

Elowyn smiled at both Nico and Ikki. "It will good to have you with us." Narx and her always traveled together, but often picked up others along the way. Narx was fairly good at making new friends and aquaintances. She couldn't help but give a small laugh at his statement about a full journey. "Well I can assure you Narx will keep the journey lively." Narx had a way of finding trouble or other unsuspected adventures.

Elowyn noticed Ikki getting rather tense and followed the Gryphon's gaze to anothernew face. He was obviously an Elf, but his hair was a strange color for an Elf. Elowyn couldn't help but think that he looked rather sullen. Narx walked over to approach him, Elowyn looked back at Nico and Ikki before following Narx towards the Elf.

narxfang
                                                    Terriermonkey
                                                    Hareonca

AlyssumReika

Timid Hunter

7,525 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Timid 100

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:02 pm
User Image
-Krosis Amalur-

As if shooing away a fly Krosis would wave his hand absently, "Don't even worry about it, my first stone was aimed at you anyways... after all a crow that likes nothing more than to hear it's own call is only too simply defeated." he would say obviously not having much of an opinion of his feathery opponent. And Krosis wasn't a racist or anything, if anything he respected animal kin more than his own people, it's just that the arrogant are still arrogant no matter what side they're on. As for his own people... long lives as people with beautiful faces... the arrogance almost comes genetically.

Leaning slightly to the side his eye would fall on the Griffon that seemed to sense his own wild instinct, and there was a moment shared between two predators, at least in Krosis's mind, little did he know the bird was secretly pitying him his lifestyle. Though looking to the griffon made it simpler to notice the lady's approach. It didn't mean much so he simply stopped looking, "I do not know, for one such as I there is not much to be done, I suppose it would hurt to return and see how the Elves have changed."

OoC:

Accompanying: -None-

Combat

Sword

Abilities
--- STRENGTH
xx ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
- CONSTITUTION
xx ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
----- AGILITY
xx ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
- INTELLIGENCE
xx ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
- PERSUASION
xx ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊

- Ki [20/20]
- Master Swordsman
- ???
- ???

-

Narxfang

Terriermonkey

AlyssumReika

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:23 pm

User Image

Narx

Krosis was an odd man. He seemed very secretive. He must be an introvert Narx thought. He did not like to put too much more thought into things. He was a simple man, leading a simple life. Forgive and forget. "Well, I'm glad you'll be joining us! Their is safety in numbers!" Narx looked over at Lady Elowyn, "Hey, I'm going to go get our last needed supplies! stay with Ikki and Nico until I get back okay?" He was always worried about his master's safety. He left to get the rest of the supplies. They mainly needed a few more rations. He always brought extras when traveling with others. Just in case someone lost their food. It was a fair distance away.

Narx returned with his supplies and stated to pack them into a few bags he had. Hopefully the next day would be an easy one. "Okay guys, I think we are ready to go home! We can come back after if our quest doesn't take us elsewhere!" Narx was always strangely cheery. The aura he let off was at least a refreshing one. Though it would likely annoy those who are realists.

narxfang

AlyssumReika

Hareonca

Terriermonkey

Word Bank V.1

xxxxx

[align=center]

[/align]

[align=right]
[/align]

[align=center]

[/align]

[/color]

[align=center][size=9]
[/size][/align]

[align=center]
[spoiler]

[quote="KeJoRo"][/quote]

[/spoiler]
[/align]

narxfang
Captain

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Terriermonkey

Hygienic Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:49 pm
~*Nico & Ikki*~

User Image

Nico

Ikki

Nico could hardly believe it was happening. Just like that he was suddenly traveling with some interesting companions, one of them a noble of all things, "Lead the way, lady Elowyn!" He said cheerfully,
wondering what the rest of their group was like. He was surprised the other man agreed to come with them. Nico wondered how good of a fighter he was, and if he'd agree to a round of sparring. He had a feeling that might be a bad idea, but in his experience bad ideas usually had good lessons to teach, so long as he was careful. Either way, he walked up to introduce himself,
"Greetings! I am Nico, I only just met these two as well. Don't mind my gryphon, he probably realizes you're a good fighter."

Delivering the parcel proved painless. There was only one gryphon rider associated with the coliseum, and it turned out he'd used his connections to obtain a special prize for the winner of this year's tournament.
Seeing as he was traveling with a group now, he saw no sense in hanging on to Ikki's reins the whole time. He let go, and uttered something in the gryphon's ear. He watched it go, and soon after Narx came back, "I'm ready when you are! Ikki's already scouting around, he'll let us know if there's anything ahead."

Ikki squawked in excitement. He was free to roam as long as they were within sight. He took a small test hop to warm himself up,
and with a deceptively effortless leap he took off into the air. It was refreshing to fly without a mount. He climbed at full force and let himself fall back to a comfortable height. He rolled and looped to stretch out his wings,
but after a while he found a nice draft to ride as the party went about their business.

Hareonca

AlyssumReika

narxfang

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:21 pm
User Image

εℓσωყɲ ӄɑϛɩεɾ

with⊱ Narx, Nico, Ikki, and Krosis
ooc
attire

Elowyn nodded when Narx said he had to run a few errands and asked her to stay with Nico and Ikki. "Of, course." Elowyn knew that he always worried about her saftey, so he was probably relieved to have the company. Especially that of Gryphon. They had worked themselves into some pretty sticky situations before, but they always managed to somehow wriggle themselves out of it.

Elowyn smiled at Nico when he asked her to lead the way. She gestured for him to follow her. "This way." She said as she navigated their way through the city. It didn't take long for them to get to the colesium. Nico delivered his package and then they went back to wait for Narx to return.

They seemed to arrive back at nearly the same time, with the package delivered and supplies gathered, they were ready to be on their way. Elowyn loved traveling and adventuring, meeting new oeople, but it was always nice to be able to return to her homeland from time to time. "Well then, shall we?"

narxfang
                                                    Terriermonkey
                                                    Hareonca

AlyssumReika

Timid Hunter

7,525 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Timid 100

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:30 pm
User Image
-Krosis Amalur-

Narx was quick to respond in the affirmative, apparently more than happy to put trust in him after a single exchange of weapons in the tournament. Some might call it blind trust but Krosis believed that once you reached a certain level you can get a feel for your opponent and what they stand for with naught but a simple exchange, of course with Narx he had gotten the feeling... there there was something more than what was on the surface. Couldn't say what it was but there was but it was there, and so... he wanted to see it. His thoughts wouldn't last this long of course a handful of seconds at most as Nico approached, "Krosis Amalur... Retired Centurion." though he said it there wasn't much to the title, the Centurions were simply shock troopers, most were like walking tanks, in armor so heavy that it was practically a joke. Then again with the recent advances in tech even a century ago they were near dissolution. A rare look of wistfulness would pass over his eyes for a moment, two hundred years of valorous service ending at the rank of Captain just to get the boot because he couldn't use magic.

With a chuckle Krosis would rub the back of his neck, "Man what a pitiful memory." he would mumble as if to himself slightly shaking his head as he followed the rest of the group as they went to see Nico deliver his payload to it's destination. It would be fun to watch perhaps, the misadventures of these young people, maybe he'll even pull them out of the fire once or twice.

OoC: Whee~

Accompanying: Narx, Elowyn, Nico, and Ikki

Combat

Sword

Abilities
--- STRENGTH
xx ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
- CONSTITUTION
xx ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
----- AGILITY
xx ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
- INTELLIGENCE
xx ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
- PERSUASION
xx ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊

- Ki [20/20]
- Master Swordsman
- ???
- ???

-

Narxfang

Terriermonkey

AlyssumReika

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:14 pm

User Image

Narx

[Narx Exits The City of Twelve for Naioria Capital!]

narxfang

NemaColden

Primae Pandora

Ghost_Rios

KeJoRo

AlyssumReika

Monotonesword34

Terriermonkey

Word Bank V.1

xxxxx

narxfang
Captain

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Crossroad Meeting

Indomitable Legion

10,640 Points
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Worthy Challenger 25
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:41 pm
User Image

Ah the City of Twelve. A free town led by a ruthless council, its seedy belly full of shady doings. Nyvolan had been selling his pilfered wares and now had a full coin pouch tucked safely away. This town had become a place he enjoyed visiting. The village he had been born in had been nomadic and much smaller than this, always on the move to follow the herding animals. These people were stationary, with merchants to do most of their daily trades. In the many years since coming here his own people had stopped being as nomadic as they had been, staying in a small village by the coast. Mainly they dealt in fishing, wares and others such things. They did this, however, knowing Ryvolan was providing whatever they could not produce.

The bandit wanted a position as a Baron to help his people flourish even more than they had. His goal was peppered with many different needs. One being to find other like-minded individuals to form his own group. Stealing from travelers as a single entity, while profitable, was hardly feasible once travellers began traveling in larger groups to prevent such a thing. This was particularly frustrating for him. If a traveller was weak he could both take their things and sell them on the black market, as well as provide the hidden slavers add a body to their pens. It got him recognition anyway, a name spread by word of mouth as someone who could get things. And most anything, really.

Well, except for followers at the moment.

Today had been slow, a lot of the people coming to the city were here for gladiatorial matches and weren't easy pickings. Still he managed a picked pocket here and there as he wandered the streets. Today was going to end up as more recruitment than anything he could tell. Lots of people here were looking for work. And he supposed he could pay them, if they deserved it. Being a bandit in itself got you profit if you knew what you were doing. Firt he would try and see if he could find any current bandits that were having a tough time actually doing their, well, profession. If that failed he would take anyone. Almost anyone. Humming beneath his breath his sharp eyes scanned the area. A good day indeed.

xLulie

[[Ooc: Sorry that took so long, it was mostly the post format...they always take me forever xD]]

③ ▬ Rysękkę Skaglands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff