User Image

~Welcome~

Hello, I am known as Spectre, the curiously awkward ghost. I am currently searching for Roleplay Partners, since it's been awhile since I roleplayed on here. I strongly prefer MxF Pairings when it comes to Romance, but on occasion I will do FxF or MxM, it just depends on how i'm feeling. I generally take Female Roles, but I don't mind having a Male Character from time to time.

I generally do Genres such as Romance, Fantasy and Angst/Drama. I do others as well, but I'm not exactly good in those fields/don't do them often. Those include Action, Horror, and Sci-Fi.

I personally don't consider myself too descriptive, but I do generally write a paragraph minimum. I try to keep up with how much my partner is writing, so if you're a long writer I will usually take longer, since I take my time to make sure I put my effort in.

I strongly prefer Forums over PMs, only because it looks much cleaner and it's easier to read, but I don't mind PMs if you're super uncomfortable with Roleplaying in Forums. I'm not the best at starting, but will do it if needed.

As for stuff about me personally, I am a 17 year old female who's a senior in high school. I'm generally kind if you're kind to me, though I can be a bit awkward in conversation sometimes. But feel free to have small talk with me while roleplaying! I don't mind! I love Anime and Gaming, along with some other things like Harry Potter.

Idea List

~These are just some things I came up with. I'm open to hear yours, just let me know! Anything bolded are things I really want to do. The underlined items are my preferred roles.~

General Roleplay Ideas

Witch X Human (Modern Day)

Witch X Warlock (Also Modern Day)

Princess X Guard

Superhero X Civilian Friend

▷ Demon X Angel

▷ Angel X Human

Psych Patient X Nurse

Old Friends ~ Lost Connection and One Lost Their Memories (I prefer to have the role of the one with the lost memories.)

Ex-Couple run into each other at bar

Distant/Depressed Artist X ???

▷ Teacher X Teacher

Sick Friend X Unknowing Friend

Organized Crime Leader X Innocent Girl

Vampire X Human

Romeo and Juliet Style Romance

▷ Exiled from Wonderland (PM me for the story line of this)

Princess of Dreams X Prince of Nightmares

Fandom Related

]▷ Tokyo Ghoul ~ Ghoul X Non-CCG Human

▷ Tokyo Ghoul ~ Ghoul X Ghoul

▷ Black Butleresque RP ~ With OCs

▷ God Eater ~ OC

Sorry the list is so short, I may add more as I come up with things. I hope to Roleplay with some of you soon!