Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harvest Moon: Rival Towns (Semi-Literate RP)

Back to Guilds

A RP World 

Tags: Harvest Moon, Town, Sem-Lit, Romance, Life 

Reply Main Forum
OOC Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EclecticNatureOutcast

Romantic Shopper

10,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 5:10 pm
Agent Rissa
EclecticNatureOutcast

angelmage99

Hey you guys, I'm sorry I've taken so long. Things have been rough iRL. I'll try to keep my posts coming, though.

HEADS UP THOUGH: Will be unavailable June 4th - 9th. Going to camp. Will be returning the 9th at night. So I hope to be up and posting again by the 10th (It may take me a day or two to recover, though. Super active camp.). But this is so you'll both know I'm not inactive, it's just that I don't have Wifi. xD

Nearly forgot I need to update my RP partners of this so I'm not kicked from guilds for inactivity... lol. Whew... That was a close one. ^^;;

(Starting a reply for Yumi in a few minutes and hoping to get it out tonight. ^^ )

No worries! Actually I should post my inactivity days too.

May 27th-28th, in Boonies USA with no wifi or data for my bridal shower
June 3rd-5th, visit family in another state
June 29th-July 4th, I'M GETTING MARRIED!  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 6:28 pm
Agent Rissa

Thanks for the heads up.  

angelmage99
Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Rissa Unit

Shirtless Waffles

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 6:53 pm
angelmage99

Thanks for the heads up.

No prob! I've also just officially posted my reply. xD
Took me way too long to write, but upon seeing how much I did end up writing... It makes sense. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:48 pm
EclecticNatureOutcast

angelmage99

HEADS UP: Will be unavailable as of tomorrow. Going to camp. Will be returning the 9th at night. So I hope to be up and posting again by the 10th (It may take me a day or two to recover, though. Super active camp.). But this is so you'll both know I'm not inactive, it's just that I don't have Wifi. xD

I'm really sorry I haven't posted as Yumiko yet. I will try to get a reply this evening, but I have a lot of things I still need to get ready.

PLEASE DON'T KICK ME. ;-;
I will be returning and then return to post more. I'm not trying to make everyone wait, I've been working on getting stuff for camp ready since I signed up in April. Had to buy a lot of stuff that took me away from the computer and out trying to prepare. ;-;

I promise I'll post as much as I can when I get back! I just love this guild so much and I don't want to get kicked for inactivity. So any patience is greatly appreciated. <3

Rissa Unit

Shirtless Waffles

EclecticNatureOutcast

Romantic Shopper

10,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:30 pm
Hello everyone! I just wanted to let you know I am leaving the guild. Thank you for your time here and please treat the next crew member as kindly as you did me smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:27 pm
Hey, guys.

I'm also leaving. I don't feel like I'm able to RP freely with my character. I don't like seeing my character and my friend's characters being harassed as they have been. Not everything can go a certain way, and I feel that one-sided treatment is being given to characters not doing what the other user wants or says.

I will leave this person anonymous, as I believe it would be rude to point fingers. I will miss it here, but I prefer having the ability to converse with other RPers and agree on what's best, instead of having their wants posted whether or not it's okay with others.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope you guys continue to have bunches of fun here. <3  

Rissa Unit

Shirtless Waffles

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas