Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harvest Moon: Rival Towns (Semi-Literate RP)

Back to Guilds

A RP World 

Tags: Harvest Moon, Town, Sem-Lit, Romance, Life 

Reply Yamada Town
Yamada College Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rissa Unit

Shirtless Waffles

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 5:20 pm
User Imageץ υ м ι User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

xxxx
xxx

Yumiko had returned to Yamada after a long vacation only to hear an argument that was leading towards a fight had broken out at Yamada college. She searched the station for Sakura, before noticing her student had left her desk and both her sword and police radio were gone. She then heard a slight beep, which at the station meant security footage was being accessed. She looked towards the equipment and saw the location where security footage was being requested was indeed at Yamada college. This could only mean Sakura answered the call to the station and went to the college. Letting out a frustrated sigh, the head of police and the one responsible for training newbies, Yumiko grabbed her radio as she attached it near her badge, along with her gun holster within the leather jacket she was currently sporting, making sure her blade was attached to her hip within reach. She never knew when someone wouldn't back down from a fight.

Instantly the woman headed to the college, seeing that security officers had been called. Upon reaching the scene, the chief of police heard Sakura yelling. Picking up her pace, the woman arrived right in time to see one of the 'security guards' mocking Sakura and then another man claiming he would sue since Sakura was holding them prisoner. Stepping into the room, Yumiko turned to the security guard, mismatched eyes narrowed. "Yumiko Urashima. Chief of Police. You are dismissed." She said to the guard in a voice that almost sent a chill through the room. Turning to the young man who had claimed he was going to sue for 'holding them prisoner', Yumiko pushed her hair out of her face so the fiery look of anger in her eyes would be visible to him. "I'm afraid you have no ability to sue an officer in training for taking action over a situation deemed dangerous. From what I've overheard, she's the one who should be taking legal action against you and the moron who somehow has acquired a security guard license for protecting students. The only thing you seem to be doing is making things worse for everyone by exaggerating things further and causing this girl who's crying more over your comments that you're being held as prisoners." Yumiko had a heavy warning tone in her voice to let the boy know he wouldn't get away with any kind of nonsense with her. "An officer, even one that's still undergoing my training has the right to question those involved in drama or fights that break out. As far as I can see, both of those things happened here. If she's not ranked high enough an officer for you, you've got the chief of police right in front of you. If you have anything you wish me to know, I'd advise telling me now. I'm on very little patience after hearing what came out of the mouths of you two, but I need to hear both sides so I can properly write up a report and see if Sakura has anything to be sued over." Crossing her arms across her chest, she added: "I don't believe that she has done anything out of line. Considering most of her time is taken up by keeping a child that needs constant care, I highly doubt she would have the energy to yell loudly enough for me to hear her outside unless something important was going on." The woman continued, glaring between both parties, before looking to where Sakura was. Stepping out of the group of immature arguing children and the men claiming to be adults arguing and making comments like children, Yumiko moved to Sakura. "If you're trying to access security footage, you'll need the override code, since I'm pretty sure the so-called security guard won't give it to you." Coming down to the level of the laptop, the woman pulled up the override box she had easy access to as chief of police and was how she kept an eye on making sure nonsense wasn't going on. "Here... There's your access. Now please, I can sense your anger from here. I know something went down, I know I can trust you, and I know that something went down that caused a LOT of chaos. So I'm asking you to take a breath and tell me your side before I have to deal with a bunch of nonsense insults and threats from the security guard and whoever that boy is that seems to enjoy picking on you for doing your job as best you can with the state of exhaustion your body is under. Unless you want me to ask them first so you can cool off and review footage you need to prove what happened here happened the way you'll be writing it up...?"

ocation;; Yamada College - Answering to the call of a fight.
ho ith;; A fuming Sakura, Aiko, an inept security guard and some dramatic characters causing nonsense.
ood;; Irritated with the verbal abuse towards Sakura, and even more annoyed with the demeanor of the unknown individual.
ut haracter;; Yumiko's 'nonsense is going on' radar went off, hehe.. She's not happy this is all going on around a baby, either. Then again, no-one sensible would enjoy causing an infant and hormonal new mother stress. ^^;;

angelmage99

EclecticNatureOutcast

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 9:42 am

User Image

Sakura looked at Yumiko in tears. "Thank you. I would like to fill you in. My brother called me and at first I went to speak but then I heard that this was intentional, he wanted me to hear the discussion. I know it is not the start on the conversation, hence why I am trying to get the security footage. I heard him call that man a ***** and I heard someone mention that Megumi self harms. I couldn't really tell who. So I had Taro drive us over. I tried speaking to them to figure this out to get Megumi to back off from everyone. But she wouldn't I got worried about that man taking advantage of her. He kept resisting and called the security guards, who should honestly be fired for their BS. That one in particular was impeding on the investigation so I cuffed him. Now the other man I cuffed because I have good probable cause that he may have the intent to hurt Megumi. She is a minor he was luring into his office alone with the knowledge that she is self harming over a fight she got into with my brother last month. The guard has been keeping me from investigating the guy and Megumi keeps trying to insist nothing is wrong. I feel like she is not in a place to make that decision and won't listen to me that I am trying to preventative until I can actually talk to the guy. She has begun to impead on the investigation herself. As for my brother, he is being a d**k and keeps arguing with Megumi. Hence why he is in time out. I will deal with him later." Sakura explained

Agent Rissa

angelmage99

EclecticNatureOutcast

Romantic Shopper

10,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

angelmage99
Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 6:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Megumi Amari-Kita

EclecticNatureOutcast
Agent Rissa

Henri was not pleased with this officer as well. She seemed to come in and already declare that he was in the wrong. This didn't make the man happy at all, but he was going to bit his tongue on this. Maybe she would simply apologize once she knew what was going on. She probably was just picking a side for the moment being. He let them talk before let his moment come.

"Ma'am if I may." He started as he gathered his thoughts. "First of all I am a research here at this school and I am openly gay. Your officer's comments have been homophobic and insisting I do really like girls." He pointed out the issue with both Sakura and Iri's statement about him being a *****. He wasn't even going to go into the fact that they misused the word all together.

"I bumped into Miss Megumi on my way to my office and I noticed her accent. I thought it interesting as my area of study is linguistics. I of course asked if she would come here to speak some sentences which I could record and use for future research. On the way we ran into her brother and Miss Megumi expressed distress when he started to call her a whore and saying that she was sleeping with three different men. On top of that he called her a rapist. I don't know about you, but I could stand by and let the girl be victimized by her brother, and now her as well." The man continued with his side of the story.

"When he refused to leave I then requested that we move to my office anyways as not to draw a crowd as the students left their classes. He then proceeded to call me a ***** and used his sister to arrest me. If I'm not mistaken this could be considered harassment as Miss Megumi has confirmed my story and there is no evidence otherwise to suggest that I knew her before today and am indeed a *****. Miss Megumi is over here in tears because of what your officer and her brother are doing to her. I request that you remove your officer from the room so I can coach her in at least coming out from under my desk." Henri pointed out.  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 6:51 pm
User Imageץ υ м ι User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

xxxx
xxx

Yumiko sighed softly at the sight of tears in Sakura's eyes, shaking her head at how far the troublemakers had pushed her student and friend. Yumiko saw a lot of herself in Sakura and had an almost motherly reaction towards seeing the girl cry. But she was secretly a motherly type, hating seeing anyone cry. The woman reached over and gently brushed the tears that had started to fall from Sakura's eyes and proceed to stream down her face. Yumiko's eyes flickered from Sakura to the others in question as Sakura explained her side of what she had seen and heard. Her eyes narrowed at the security guards, seeing they hadn't left the scene, yet. "I'll take care of them later... Right now it seems finding out the entirety of what happened is most important." She replied with a sigh, rubbing her forehead in frustration.

"Seems I picked the perfect time to take leave, eh?" She asked with a light smirk, nudging Sakura's shoulder in an attempt to calm her a little bit. "I suppose news of the fact the Chief of Police taking a leave got out since all of the shenanigans I've seen that have been written out in reports. My apologies for leaving you to deal with those things alone." She half-teased, only meaning the apology genuinely, as she knew once one person knew the one in charge was out of the picture, nonsense took off in flight nearly everywhere. Yumiko's smirk faded as she heard one of the men that had been attacking Sakura for doing her job approach her with his 'defense'.

She turned to him, noting the look of disapproval on his face so it was obvious he wasn't happy with her arrival and could say anything to get out of the position he was in and attempt to leave Sakura for full blame. His defense was almost laughable since everything he said was hearsay. She listened to his explanation with a deadpan expression, believing almost none of it. "I see..." She replied, taking a breath before responding. "First of all I'm sorry to say, whether you're openly gay or not has nothing to do with this. I'm bisexual myself, however, would you know this if first meeting me? There is not enough evidence to confirm you as openly gay or closeted." She continued, before taking a more understanding sounding tone. "I can understand the feeling of being attacked for your preferences, as it has happened to me as well. But I have never had an issue with Sakura insisting I just liked men and was confusing myself. She has never sent a single homophobic breath towards myself or towards other students or citizens." Yumiko paused, shaking her head at the continuation. "I don't know whether you're openly gay or not. And honestly, that doesn't matter as much as the reason you give me for inviting a minor into your office. As a linguistics professor or not, it's inappropriate to invite any student, minor or of legal age to your office because of her accent interesting you.."

She took another breath as she let the last of what she was trying to get across to the man out. "The issue here is knowing whether what has been said here whilst I was not on the scene has been said in the context that is being accused of being used." She sighed, pulling out her radio. "Station, this is Yumiko Urashima. Send video surveillance that was recorded for the areas in question. We need to look into this further." She then glanced at the man as he accused Sakura and the brother she hadn't spoken to yet of harassment and 'victimizing' the other girl. "Again, do you know her? What has been said cannot be taken lightly. I could ask if you know their entire past together, but I don't believe you'd see my point. The brother I have yet to speak with. But neither of us know their past in its entirety. I think it unfair to take either side when one doesn't know the other personally." She paused.

"I'm not saying what happened here is acceptable, I'm just trying to show you the obvious that we don't know what happened between them. And I'm not saying his words towards her were appropriate or justified, but neither party has been acting appropriately. After I get his side of what happened, Miss Megumi's side of the story and the station sends full surveillance tapes to both me and to Sakura's laptop, we will figure out what to do about this. But until I can confirm who's lying or adding extra statements that may or may not have been said to be true, we'll be here." She replied. "So just sit tight and we'll try to get this problem dealt with swiftly."

Yumiko looked to the girl hiding under the desk in hysterics, and slowly approached her to not cause a panic. She came down to her level and toned down the militant attitude she would usually use, seeing that if she appeared angry, the girl would freak out even more. "Megumi, right? My name is Yumiko. I'm the Chief of Police here in Yamada. I'm here to help..." She began with a gentler voice, seeing how distressed and frightened the girl indeed seemed to be. "I promise you, you're safe to tell me your side of what happened here. Sakura won't interrupt you, and neither will her brother or anyone else." She continued in a soft, reassuring tone. "What's happened in your eyes that's made you so upset and scared?" She asked, patiently awaiting the girl to respond in any way, even if just looking back at her.

ocation;; Yamada College - Answering to the call of a fight.
ho ith;; A fuming Sakura, Aiko, an inept security guard and some dramatic characters causing nonsense.
ood;; annoyed by her patience being tested
ut haracter;; Hoping to keep my posts coming! Got lots of people I needa keep in the know of my health issues. Apologies for taking so long. ^^;;

angelmage99

EclecticNatureOutcast

Rissa Unit

Shirtless Waffles

EclecticNatureOutcast

Romantic Shopper

10,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 12:58 pm
User Image

Sakura sat down against a wall and began watching the footage with subtitles on.. "I didn't know you were Bi. Also I said before it doesn't matter if you are gay or not. You are an older man luring a minor. There have been cases of straight men assulting boys, the opposite can happen. Also I got the video up." She spoke up before looking the she was trying really hard not to laugh. To her, Megumi looked like a heroine of a harem anime and it looked funny.

angelmage99

Agent Rissa

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 7:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Megumi Amari-Kita

EclecticNatureOutcast
Agent Rissa

Henri's eyebrow arched in interest. "Then you know well how her comments are homophobic." He responded. "Being by I bet you've heard people say stuff like 'of you're really straight' or 'You just like girls' going with one group over the other, which may not be true. The same can be said for people who are gay. By applying that I would harm Miss Megumi in such a manner and with out evidence is saying such." The man responded to why the sentence was homophobic. He had never liked girls and he was lucky to have had parents who didn't put that on him too. He had to learn the truth through the outside world instead of his family. "I assure you there is a lack of evidence for my supposed sexual desires towards Miss Megumi. I was going to have my student here and the door would be open since it wasn't a private conversation." Henri in formed the woman.

Henri watched as Yumiko went around the table to encourage Megumi to come out. Megumi didn't know if she should answer or trust Yumiko. She had placed her in Iri's camp. After a while Henri responded in a low voice so Yumiko could hear, but Megumi would have some troubles. "I think she lacks trust in you. I mean one of your officers has harassed her and she may see you part of that same group. Maybe if we have someone between you to, not blocking you from seeing each other, but just enough that it would give the impression that the person would save her." The man suggested.  

angelmage99
Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
Yamada Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash