Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harvest Moon: Rival Towns (Semi-Literate RP)

Back to Guilds

A RP World 

Tags: Harvest Moon, Town, Sem-Lit, Romance, Life 

Reply Yamada Town
Yamada Household Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EclecticNatureOutcast

Romantic Shopper

10,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:51 am
User Image

Sakura pouted. "You sound like you are treating me like a child. Like I am not your significant other." Teasingly she spoke up. In reality she was too tired to even get up.

angelmage99

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:56 am
EclecticNatureOutcast

Taro smirked and went over to his love. "You're cute when you pout, but I'm afraid dear that if you were my child I wouldn't do this." He flirted with as he wrapped his arms around her and lifted her up to grab her butt. He wasn't going to do much, just tease her a bit and set her down. He then gave her a kiss to remember and then set her down. "Now eat our I'll have to feed you in some other way." He flirted.  

angelmage99
Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

EclecticNatureOutcast

Romantic Shopper

10,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:04 pm
User Image

Clearly flustered by what happened, Sakura sunk down and cupped her face. "Ah-ah- NOT AROUND AIKO! A-and I don't have clearance from the doctor! And-and- and I didn't give you consent! .....And I am too tired to move." She began sobbing.

angelmage99

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:10 pm
EclecticNatureOutcast

Taro sighed. He didn't like when Sakura cried. He gently wrapped his arms around her and let her use her shoulder. "Sakura, we're not going to do that." He scolded her lightly. Not in a way that she was in trouble, but in a way that reminded her that he was never planning on it. "I'm sorry. I guess I went over board with the teasing a bit. We're not going to do that until the doctor gives us the go ahead and you're ready to do so as well. I just wanted to show you how much I love you with a little flirting. How about you each a bit and then go to bed. You can get up and study in the morning."  

angelmage99
Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

EclecticNatureOutcast

Romantic Shopper

10,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:17 pm
User Image

Sakura curled up in his arms and looked at their beautiful daughter, who smiled a bright smiled. The young mother couldn't help but to smile back for a moment. "I wish I could remember. Those four months I lost. That car crash left she with so many question. I saw my medical history the other day and it said I was in the hospital a lot and that I was attacked... what if all that causes Aiko's pain? I wanna know what happened.... and what happened to Nue. She is gone.... oh wait.... did I even tell you about her? About my curse? I suppose it is useless now... she is gone.... my only friend... gone..." She sighed. When he suggested food and sleep, she only nodded.

angelmage99

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:26 pm
EclecticNatureOutcast

"I think Aiko's issues have more to do with genes. I was born with a weak heart too." Taro told Sakura. It was something that he knew how to take care of and now he could teach Aiko the same. "I found out about Nue before that accident, but she's not you're okay friend. I'm here too. Don't I count or am I just your eye candy?" He teased her.  

angelmage99
Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

EclecticNatureOutcast

Romantic Shopper

10,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:39 pm
User Image

Sakura frowned. "Not funny. You didn't know her like I did. She was my only friend. I have no one but my family. She was the only one I could talk to about anything. The only person who would play toys with me. None of the kids in that town accepted me. I am demon Taro. A Kotobuki. Always cursed to be in pain. I even wanted to die when I told you about my feelings. My medical records say I attempted and failed. Ended up in the hospital for a while... But I am sure Nue was the only person aside from Solaris who bothered to talk to me...." Tears began to reform.
angelmage99

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:13 pm
EclecticNatureOutcast

((Hey, you may want to tone down the magic stuff.))

Taro grabbed her hand and kissed it. "I'm willing to talk to you. Yes, you attempted after a fight. To be honest I was scared. I didn't believe that someone like you could love an old man like me so I pushed you away and that made you upset. You know it's kind of scary being with someone so young, but I know you love me so I'm going to try my best." Taro told her. He didn't want to keep everything a secret. He wanted her to know the truth little by little. "I still don't understand what you see in an old fart like me."  

angelmage99
Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

EclecticNatureOutcast

Romantic Shopper

10,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:42 pm
User Image

Sakura leaned against him."I may have grown up with you being Uncle Taro. But you were the only person behind my little family and Nue to actually pay attention to me. That and I think you brainwashed me with the whole "Sakura you will be my bride won't you?" after break ups." She teases.

angelmage99
OOC: she sees herself as a "demon" because of her conception.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:45 pm
EclecticNatureOutcast

((I know, but don't push it too much okay.))

"I'm sure you would have still found a person who isn't as old as I am that would love you just as much." The man commented. "Still got a bride out of your family." He added that joke. Sakura was aware of his dating history. He had liked her mom and her aunt, but ended up with her instead. Not that it was bad thing, just funny.  

angelmage99
Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

EclecticNatureOutcast

Romantic Shopper

10,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:02 pm
User Image

Sakura chuckled.."You never properly proposed, we haven't even gone to Roatoa for our trip yet and didn't you date my aunt to get over my mo- She teased until her phone rang. She answered and heard Iri speak to a man and Megumi. Sakura mother "college. Let's go." as she stood up.

angelmage99
OOC: Yep yep.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm
EclecticNatureOutcast

Taro looked at his girlfriend. "Will you marry me?" He knew she was going to refuse, but he at least did it like it should be, looking into her eyes. Though knowing Sakura she wanted a ring and for it to be more traditional. There was some moments Taro swore she was more like Shinzo then she knew. Then the call came. "Why do we need to go there? You should really rest." The man responded. He was being a little stubborn about it.  

angelmage99
Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

EclecticNatureOutcast

Romantic Shopper

10,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:22 pm
User Image

She shook her head and got in the car "I don't know but I know Iri is there and trying to help her. But you should drive." Her protective instinct taking over. Megumi was clearly in danger.

angelmage99

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:31 pm
EclecticNatureOutcast

"Why would Megumi be at the college?" Taro answered as he put Aiko's baby carrier on firmly and put her in it. "Do you want me to go instead and you rest." He offered her. He didn't know how serious it was, but he did know out serious Sakura was.  

angelmage99
Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

EclecticNatureOutcast

Romantic Shopper

10,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250