[ORP] - The Stability of Another

Note: Anyone is welcome to come play! Corruption is a Nightmare Kitsusagi who was colored during the Apocalypse event a long time ago. I've just brought back with me in an attempt to become more active.

I REALLY miss RPing. Bring anyone you like. smile

------------------------------------------

User Image

It was a relatively calm and quiet afternoon in the valley in Kitsusagi territory. That was, at least until a small dark blue creature paced into the area. The very ground underneath him faded in and out of reality, though as soon as he moved away, it was as if nothing happened at all.

Despite the fact he was blind, the entity was still able to find his way. He looked emaciated and starving, but it didn't seem to bother him in the slightest. As he sat on the ground outside of the small shack, he began to scratch his ragged unkempt fur with a back leg that seemed to fade in and out of existence entirely.

Once content with his temporary level of comfort, he put his nose to the air and flicked a forked tongue out of his maw, tasting the air around him.

"͙W̰͕̯͓͇̭he̺̞͉̰̻̱͓r̖̪̰e ̬̳a̲̲̱̰r͖̹͕̙͖e̬̘̘ t͕̝̲͖͍h̠e̬̭̠͚ ̩̭K̺̖̜͖ͅi̮̗̠̗ṭ̳͖s͚̤͎͉̫us̗̼a̦̖̰g͖͍i̬̣̩͔̩ ̜͙͖̩̯̺b̦ͅra̖̖v̫̣̻̘̹e̱̥̝ ̞̹̮̤͓͔ͅe͎̖͚͇̭̝̻n͇̲̦̭o͓̺u͈̹̯g̞̺̗ͅh̥ ̙̗͚̩f̘or̫̞ ̳̳a͎̤̫̥͍dv̖͚͔e͉n̙̖t̩͚͇u̦r͓͇̦̣̖͇e̻̹̗̣͉͚̬?̭̠̻̱͖̯"͙ He asked nobody in particular. "I̲̞͈t̘̭̰̯̩ ̺̝̺͚̘͈̰i͚̗͖̱s̱͉ ͇͙̻ͅa͙̰͖͖͇ g̼̺͎o͔͎̤̣̦͉ͅọ͚̙͖d͎̲̱̞̞ ̼̮̫d̰̘̼̖͓̮a͔̖̪̫y̯̙̖̞͙ ̹̬͕̤̻t̗̭̫̮̫̝o̱̬̭̭̱̦ tr̭̭͎̜̟ͅu̹̯̬͕̱l͚̥y͈̻̱̝͔͍̲ ̬f̰̼̹̹̭͙in̞̤̙̞d͇ ̳͈̹͙ͅo̖͓̘͖͖̹n͉͉̻̰e͈s̠̦͇̙̗e͎̭͉lf.̹"̫̰