Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Chapel Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:54 am
Chapel: A chapel is a religious place of fellowship, prayer and worship. Students are advised to visit here if they feel ... unsettled.
Priest/Priestess: Calian & Lilith
Undertaker:
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:17 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: Lilith l Item/s ➤: Luggage & Sword

User Image

The afternoon sky was slightly cloudy, yet the slight breeze was soothing and warm. A young man, no more then 24, walked up to the chapel doors. His light blonde radiated in the suns rays. The young man carried a small luggage in his right hand, while his other rested on his swords handle. He looked around, making mental notes of all the improvements he would need to make for the chapel to be...up to date.

Were finally here...I pray that we can help make a difference in these peoples lives.

The young man let out a sigh as he looked behind him. Lilith, would you like help? he asked the young woman trailing behind him. She was carrying a luggage an a staff, and was struggling to hold onto both.

User Image

User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: Calian l Item/s ➤: Earrings, Luggage, & Staff
User Image

Trailing behind the young man, stumbled a young woman, who like her brother was no more then 24. Her light blonde curly hair bounced behind her as walked. Lilith looked up with her green eyes and gave the young man a warm and kind smile.

Oh thank you so much Cal! However I think that I can handle it! Lilith looked around at the chapel and noticed there was little to no vegetation. Her face lit up with excitement.

Oh Cal! Do you think that i can plant some flowers around the chapel grounds? It would make this place so much more inviting! The woman's warm smile could light up the room, as her pale skin grew flush.

User Image

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:30 pm
User Image

User Image

Voice Bloodletter Mood Collected. Items ► Doomslayer Greatsword

He had been sitting hunched for nearly seven hours straight, Doomslayer planted in the floor in front of him.
U'zuhl contemplated and tried recalling the events that transpired before.
Yet, in those seven hours, he recalled nothing.
How did he get here? Why was it here?

And why a wretched chapel of all places?
If one were to summon him, he did not think a holy man would do so.
Even if his intentions were to kill him afterwards, it was hypocritical.
And yet, here he was, sitting in the first row pew looking up to a holy altar.

How disgustingly holy.
Fortunately, his form--despite being a lesser demon--had become resistant towards these holy sites due to the number of souls he had reaped.
He had thought of rampaging through the realm, until someone of value brought him down.
U'zuhl was realistic, he knew he could not go on forever but he wanted someone of worth to do him in.

But he didn't find enough reason to compel him into a blood rush.
No reason to fight and no reason to die.
So he waited..
and waited until something made sense.

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:31 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Alert l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: Lilith l Item/s ➤: Luggage & Sword

User Image

Calian felt safe when his twin sister smiled. Lilith could always lighten the mood with that smile. His sister meant everything to him and he would do anything to keep her safe.

Suddenly, something didn't feel right, evil was luring near by. As a holy man who vanquished evil and demons for a living, Calian could sense it right away. He looked around, trying to point a location on the evil aura. His eyes rested on the chapel doors. Its inside... He looked to his little sister with a smile. Calian didn't want to scare her or worry her in any way.

Lilith, how about you leave your luggage with me and go explore the school? Maybe you could meet a new friend? Calian smiled as he walked and took his sister's bags. He gave Lilith a nod and proceeded to walk into the chapel, in to meet the demon that was lurking.

User Image

User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: Calian l Item/s ➤: Earrings & Staff
User Image

Lilith looked at her older brother as he took her luggage from her. She gripped her staff close to her chest and smiled wide. Calian rarely let her go anywhere without him, so this was special. Really Calian?! Oh thank you! I hope I can meet some nice people! Lilith spun around on her heels and began to walk to the school. She turned and waved goodbye to her brother.

I hope I can make a lot of new friends!

-Exit-

User Image

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:54 am
User Image

User Image

He didn't bother turning,
The Lesser Demon could tell it was someone important tho this wretched facility.
He could feel two presences; both strong and... holy.

Even thinking of the word erases some bit of taint in him, how despicable.
However, one turned and fled, the lesser of the two powers.
He did not bother acknowledging the one that stayed.
Instead, it continued to stare at the altar; mocking him.

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:05 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Alert l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: Demon l Item/s ➤: Luggages & Sword

User Image

Calian closed the chapel doors behind him and set all the luggage down. Placing his hand on the handle of his sword, he approached the evil entity with caution. For a demon, he showed no sudden hostility. Calian knew however that each demon had their own agenda.

Why do you kneel in the house of the Lord demon? You have no need to be here. Take your leave before you are expelled from this holy land.

Calian was not about to start a war in the Lords house. The demon showed no real power, and didn't seem to be a huge threat.

User Image

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:23 am
User Image

User Image

The chapel doors closed, U'zuhl lifted his head slightly.
The presence drew nearer and as it got closer, he could feel the holiness radiating.

This person was not someone to be taken lightly, evident from the wails of the perished damned still clinging around them.
Then they--he--spoke, a voice he did not recognize but the tone he was all too familiar with.
A tone that rung the same with millions before him; synonymous with justice... holiness...

Disgusting.

To be so young, and so... charmed by the foolishness of the cloth.
And the words, so pure! As if the world had only two shades: black and white.
If U'zuhl was a deceiver then he would've spun a web, an intricate and subtle lie to slither his way out and deceive this holy man.
If he was a succubus or an incubus then a more... underhanded method would've been preferable.

But the Lesser Demon was none of those things.

U'zuhl did not move, it's burning eyes locked on the altar.
'I am still a creation of the Lord, Holy Man.' U'zuhl spoke, his own voice deep and hoarse to his ears and as he spoke, toxic fumes expelled from his nostrils. 'And I still worship Him.'

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:40 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Alert l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: Demon l Item/s ➤: Sword

User Image

Calian stood there calm. situations like these we fairly easy for him. He watched as the demon stared at the altar, refusing to remove his gaze from its beauty. What was more interesting g to Calian however, is how the demon was standing on holy land and not writhing in pain or bursting into flames. Demons and evil could not stand the holy land. The basic way for a demon to enter such land, was if they had taken over a host body, creating protection from the holy aura. This was not the case for this demon.

If you are truly a creation of the Lord, then I have no right to expel you, however you have still created much sin and must atone for it.

With that Calian intertwined his fingers together and was quiet. Upon opening his eyes, the small chapel filled with light. Holy light. This was not really an attack on the demon however, but more so a prayer for him. If the demon was serious, then he should remain in the chapel, however if the demon were to be lying (like most do) then it would feel the urge to leave the chapel.

Lord, you have authority over all of us humans, angels and even the demons. You deserve our reverence and worship.  Help us fully recognize your authority and may we be quick to obey you and worship you. In Your name, Amen.

User Image

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:05 am
User Image

User Image

He bared his teeth at the altar as light shone seemingly from nowhere,
U'zuhl had suffered far worse than whatever this man was trying to do.
Such tricks were beneath the Lesser Demon.

He however, felt the slightest urge to withdraw from the place; a gentle tug, nothing more.
U'zuhl restrained the urge to spit, fear he incurred the wrath of the Lord.

'Fool, I am born into sin. My home is Hell,' He growled, the priest's ignorance irked him.
U'zuhl exhaled roughly, unleashing a cloud of toxic gas; it hung around him like a plague.
He calmed himself, despite the urge to wring the man like a wet cloth.

The man's ignorance was within reason... It occurred to the demon the man probably did not stop and try to converse with his demonic brethren.
He wouldn't as well, thus the information regarding them was fairly limited.

'Amen.'
He finished in sync, his hoarse voice almost a whisper.

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:30 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Good. Now I ask that you leave this house of the Lord immediately. You may be a creation of god, however if you are to act against the holy stands then I will be forced to exorcise you. Calian gripped the end of the handle on his sword. The thought of leaving a demon in this world sickened him, but as his faith taught him is that everyone and everything is gods children, and to never harm the innocent. This demon was not innocent, but he was harming no one.

Calian thought of a different approach to get the demon to leave. Are you here because you seek guidance?

User Image

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:39 pm
User Image

User Image

U'zuhl was fairly surprised when the man did not resort to violence immediately.
A shame really, it would've been all the reason he needed to fight.
It did seem peculiar that such a man would leave U'zuhl; a demon of hell to walk freely upon the mortal realm.
Was he daft?
Or was he somehow wise in a way?

the Lesser Demon never truly understood the intricacies of 'psychology' as
the deceiver demons liked to call it.
'And what sort of guidance would a demon need, mortal?'
He spoke again, the man's time was wasted on him.
There was no redeeming a demon.
He was one of the damned.
But he decided to entertain him never the less.

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:13 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Calian continued to stand there, his hand firmly gripping the end of his swords handle. He knew there was no saving a creature of evil, of sinful deeds. To be honest, Calian just wanted the demon to leave without a fight. I will not play games with you demon. We both know the holy guidance is not something you seek, but mere self guidance. Is this what has drawn you to the house of the Lord? Is that why you have been staring at the altar since I arrived?

Calian took a step forward, staring at the demon ready read a scripture if he needed to. Tell me why you are here.

User Image

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:34 pm
User Image

User Image

U'zuhl laughed when the man spoke again, though it came out hoarsely and low.
The man was correct on his assumptions, that the demon did not deny.
There was something in this man yet.
'This... Altar...' He slowly grounded out, like suppressing the urge to vomit after drinking bitter and foul holy blood. 'It mocks me...' U'zuhl finished in a low voice.

'I am here not of my own accord, Priest. I can only be summoned into this realm.' He said as he regarded the altar once more, he narrowed his eyes on the father figure. 'Summoned with a blood sacrifice and my name specifically intoned specifically. I cannot remember the events that transpired before I was called into this world, nor the reason for it. I cannot reach my master, and here... I have no superiors.'

U'zuhl did not think he would have a conversation--a civil one--with a holy man.
Much less admitting his current predicament, but who else knows more about demons if not the one that hunts demons?
He did not favor the method, yet it was the only option to him if he wanted to return to Hell.

'And yet, if I allow you to banish me, it would take centuries if not a millennia for me to recover.' He turned his head slowly despite the massiveness of his horns it did not impede his movement, instead, he did not feel the urgency.
The man's appearance was how U'zuhl imagined him to be:
sharp eyed, blonde and posed ready to strike.

It bothered him slightly, for this man to be so young.
A hatchling compared to him, to have acquired such a powerful aura.
'I was summoned into this wretched holy site. Ponder upon that for a moment, Priest. Then you will see why I've been staring at His visage for so long.'

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:02 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Calian closed his eyes and shook his head. I care not to ponder where you were summoned to, however more so why and by whom. Once more, I will not fight in the Lords house. But if you so choose to live in this world know this. The second you slip up, the second you injure a human, one of the Lords creation just like yourself, I will not hesitate to expel you. Calian had a bigger concern then the lesser demon in front of him. Who was going around summoning demons, and worse with a blood sacrifice. He turned to leave the chapel, taking Lilith and his bags into his free hand with easy. Heed my warning demon. You may stay and seek your truth, but when I return you will be gone. I will not be as kind next time.

With this, Calian opened the chapel doors and took his leave.

-Exit-

User Image

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:55 pm
User Image

User Image

The priest left, but not after a winded threat.
U'zuhl did not care for the threat,
he was already used to his brethren fighting and trying to kill each other.
This was another day for him.

What did the priest know of kindness?
U'zuhl snorted, a streak of gas rushed out.
Summoned into the mortal realm, directionless, and left to live
in this holy place was unkind.

Despite the outcome, he did not utter a single word as the door shut behind him.
U'zuhl's gaze returned once more to the altar and continued to entertain his thoughts.

xX Yennefer Xx

Campus

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces