Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Chapel Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:35 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Alert l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: Sword

User Image

Calian shook his head as the woman began to speak. I am sorry, I do not mean to stare. Pardon me for not introducing myself. My name is Calian, and yes I am very aware of the situation. I have buried the deceased out back already...the undertaker Mr. Elias assisted me. We believe that the students should be guarded, for it doesn't seem safe here at night. Mr. Elias had taken it upon him to discuss the matter with the head master of the school. Resting his hand on the handle of his sword, Calian began to walk toward the woman. You are with child are you not? Miss Yennefer, are you aware that the child inside you is demonic, unholy, a sin? Are you aware that it is growing at an alarming rate and is getting more and more powerful as we speak? This is probably why you feel ill standing here in front of me. My advice to you would be to watch your health...or rid yourself of the child for your own safety. It is nothing but a parasite. His words were cold, but he meant nothing hurtful by them.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:47 pm
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: In Pain l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: Priest l Item/s ➤: Reading Material

Yennefer felt reassured that the undertaker and him had already discussed the matter. I agree, I believe the students need to be protected. We have some leads on the killer, so we are hoping that we can get this resolved soon.

Her eyes widened as she listened to the priest tell her about her child. Accelerated...? What the hell does that mean...? Her body tensed at his last comment. How dare you... The chapel was no place to pick a fight but damn did Yen really want to strangle the priest. Making a fist with her hands, Yennefer forced a smile. if you have any leads, or can aid the staff please contact the headmaster. Have a good day father. Spinning on her heels, Yennefer took her leave.

Her heart was racing, her body in pain and man was she pissed. As Yen reached the chapel stairs, Yen leaned over into the nearest trashcan she could find and lost everything she had eaten at the café. Wiping her mouth and taking a deep breath, Yen looked back at the chapel. Its a good thing she didn't believe in God.

-Exit-

Current Theme ➤ ~Bound To You~

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:15 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Prayer Mode l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: Sword

User Image

Calian let out a sigh as he watched Yennefer leave the chapel. He turned and faced the alter. Placing his hands together, Calian got down on his knees and began to pray. He prayed for the safety of the school, the lost souls, those in need of help (Yennefer included) but more importantly he prayed for Lilith's health and safety. Calian began to worry that it was a bad idea to bring her here. Will a killer on the loose, Calian was worried that his sister could be a target. Lilith was so innocent and naïve, what if she fell prey to the killer?

Calian kneeled and prayed for what seemed to be hours, hoping that the good Lord would give him guidance.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:25 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Sugar Rush l Location ➤: Hallway l Company ➤: Linnia l Item/s ➤: Sweets & Chains & Umbrella
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

While Lucius walked with his umbrella through the rain, he can immediately feel like someone was watching him from above. He stared up at the chapel from a far. He has never stepped foot inside of the building, he doesn't exactly sit well with the man above. When he moved one foot forward, lightning instantly struck just a few inches away from him. "Umm..~" he thought for awhile as he stared at the entrance of the building, with his current form he would be lying in the hospital wings for days. With that lightning warning, Lucius let out a deep breath, "CALIAN~!!!! COME OUT! COME OUT! PLEASE!!" He yelled for the priest to come out of the little church.

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:44 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Unsure l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: Headmaster l Item/s ➤: Sword

It was finally quiet in the chapel, which lead to Calian finally taking a seat in the front row. What an eventful day.... he thought as he closed his eyes. There were so many lost souls at this school, he hoped he could save them all. Calian had been away a full 24 hours, and he was tired. Right as Calian began to visit dream land...

CALIAN~!!!! COME OUT! COME OUT PLEASE!!

Damn it. Calian's eyes shot open and he slowly began to get up off the bench. Dragging his body to the entrance he opened the chapel doors. There standing a few paces away, was a man with an umbrella, standing fairly tall with black hair and red eyes. Calian could feel the evil that radiated off this man. What the...how can I help you?! Why don't you come closer! Calian shouted back at the man. He didn't really want to go out in the rain..

Current Theme ➤: Insert

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:36 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Sugar Rush l Location ➤: Outside l Company ➤: Calian l Item/s ➤: Sweets & Chains & Umbrella

'Is this boy serious?' Lucius stared at Calian blankly, he shook his head in refusal. "Me? Oohhh no~! Why don't you come here, you can use a cold refresher and a splash of water here and there." he persuaded the priest to come out in the rain rather than going inside the building, that and 'I don't want the big man to fry me alive...' he glanced at the sky. One thing is for sure, he wasn't going to enter inside the chapel. Lucius raised an arm forward and a loud roar of thunder echoed throughout the area, "I'M STRETCHING!" He protested to the skies, hopefully with that act the blonde will get an idea why the taller man couldn't go inside.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:35 pm
User Image

Calian watched as the mans action seemed to have stirred up the lords rage. Damn it. Calian though as he stepped out into the rain. He was prepared for the possibility of getting a cold after this. Calian walked closer to the man, resting his hand on the end of his sword as he walked. It didn't take very long for Calian to get soaked. Alight here I am. How may I help you sir? Calian had no idea this was the headmaster, for he had never really gotten the chance to announce himself since he arrived. Is there something wrong? Calian searched the mans face, but couldn't get an accurate reading. The man seemed....odd.

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:00 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Sugar Rush l Location ➤: Outside l Company ➤: Calian & Man Above l Item/s ➤: Sweets & Chains & Umbrella

Lucius let out a sigh of relief when the priest stepped out into the rain, the headmaster smiled down at the blond. "Hello, as your beloved headmaster I'm currently interviewing staff and teachers about their skills and abilities. To find out you can take care of yourself along with the students safety.~" the raven advertised. With that said, he pulled out a small black leather note book from his blazer along with a red fine point pen. He tucked the umbrella against his armpit so it can keep from getting wet while he wrote down the necessary information. With a click of his pen he looked towards Calian, "So~ On a scale of 1 to 10 how badly can make someone reunite with our wonderful dear lord~?" With that said lightning his umbrella which then got caught in flames, but it was quickly distinguish thanks to the heavy rainfall. Obviously someone didn't take that question too kindly, "Don't mind him, you are with me now.~" Lucius cooed, which sounded rather unsettling and ominous from a christian's ears. "So your skills please?" he anxiously pushed the priest to say his answer. 'The sooner the better for the both of us.'

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:08 pm
User Image

Calian listened to the headmaster was he spoke. reuniting someone with the lord.... That was an interesting way to put it. Calian thought about all of his abilities, thought he was a lover not a fighter. As lightning hit Lucius's umbrella however, Calian too one big step back onto holy ground. He was not about to be caught in that cross fire. Hmmm.... Well I guess for starters I'm well trained in sword fighting... He motioned to his sword. I also perform exorcisms and manipulate light and holy light... I can create barriers but it takes a lot out of me alone... Calian lifted his hand to his chin as he thought. He couldn't really think of anything else, the only other thing that he could think of was that he enjoyed making medicine in his free time. I think that is about it. Your going to every staff member? I wish you luck there is a lot of them.. Every staff member would include Lilith too, come to think about her Calian hadn't seen her all day. My sister Lilith helps me out around here, but she does not have any skills. In fact she is rather...weak...

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:05 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Sugar Rush l Location ➤: Outside l Company ➤: Calian & Man Above l Item/s ➤: Sweets & Chains & Umbrella

Lucius nodded his head while he wrote down Calian's abilities with his holy and light attributes it would be a great advantage towards against the darkness and demonic attributes. "Oh! Barrier, how long can you manage?" he asked, so far Calian is the only one on his barrier list hopefully other staff members would have similar abilities to assist the priest. He knows he was going to be quite busy and all over the place going from person to person, including those he is already famillar with will be on his list. The raven looked at him in surprise when he called her sister, "Weak? Oh my dear boy you can say someone has does not have any skills. Cooking is a skill.~" he laughed, "I would still have to meet her though~ Is she around here?"

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:36 pm
User Image

Calian shook his head. I mean I guess she gardens it that is a skill... but to be honest I haven't seen her all day. She was suppose to meet me here at the chapel this morning, but she hasn't shown up.... Knowing her she's probably still exploring and finding new ways to fix the church. He shrugged. Lilith was old enough to make her own choices, even if Calian didn't like them. He looked up at the sky and then back at the headmaster. I will try to locate her as soon as possible for you. As for the length of a barrier....I would say I could hold one up for a good 12 hours, but then I will be immobile for 12 hours. if that makes sense. Oh and Headmaster there is a strange matter is wish to address with you... Calian remembered the woman that had visited earlier and Calian believed it should be brought to the headmasters attention about her....ailment.

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:05 pm
User Image
User Image

"Oh dear..." Lucius thought about the curfew time, he thinks it was long enough for the priest to withstand tit. It should last for about 8 hours, which would leave Calian to have a good 8 hours of sleep. There was no problem with the timing which is good but he would try to find more people to assist on the barrier. The headmaster looked to the blond with a confused look, "Strange matter? Well what is it?" he said with a sign of interest and curiosity of what else is going on at his premises.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain: Sorry it's short!

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:50 pm
User Image

Calian placed his hand on the end of his sword. The rain didn't seem to want to let up. It has come Timmy attention that one of the staff members her is with child... I believe this will hinder the current situation and I would like to voice my opinion on the matter. I believe that she either terminate the pregnancy or her herself is terminated. The child she carries is a spawn of the devil a d is nothing but an... inconvenience on her. Since you are the man in charge I figured you should hear about it if you haven't already. In regards to the current situation please let me know if you are in need of my services. I can also house many in the chapel if needed. Calian gave the headmaster a smile.

O.O.C--> Haha it's ok!

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:45 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: ... l Location ➤: Outside l Company ➤: Calian & Man Above l Item/s ➤: Sweets & Chains & Umbrella

It wasn't soon the Lucius' smile disappeared when Calian informed of the 'problem'. He tilted his head, 'They haven't change at all.' Having a priest watch him every second of his childhood was one thing but, "You support abortion?" His mother absolutely despised the word, he remembered when she step in to give the class a Sex Education lesson she doesn't support the idea of abortion even though it's is a safe and legal way to end a pregnancy, but you killed a being in the process. An unborn child for that matter. "My oh my, my dear priest I thought you held high morals?" he with a 'tsk tsk' obviously the man didn't support the idea of termination, ignore the smile on his face and focus on his current aura. It was as a clear as day. Lucius hovered over to the priest and tucked an apple flavored lollipop inside Calian pocket.

He averted his red eyes towards the chapel, since it's the only place that screams 'Holy!' it would be acceptable for students to stay in and be comforted by the man of God. He didn't leave a comment on that. "Anyway~! I got to go, more staff to interview. Take care." he bid Calian farewell. When the headmaster left, a wooden cross caught in flames.
+Exits+

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:36 am
User Image
User Image

|| Music Tutor || 4th Year || Spiritmancer ||

∑Location →→|Chapel |
∑ Current Theme →→ | I am Justice |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Scared and Determined |
∑ Thoughts →→| I'm Sorry everyone...|
∑ Items →→| Phone. |
∑ Attire →→| Gothic Kimono |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Active |
∑ Corruption Counter →→| 40%[Progress Halted(Right Eye Half) |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Shinda knew with the new curfew in place, she would have to act quickly and silently. Basically sneaking out of the school, Shinda walked into Chapel. Though she wished she had better clothing on for this holy place. "Father Shepard? Are you here?" Shinda knew it was late but it had to be done. She was terrified of death. Most of her told her not to do it. There was another way...but there wasn't. It was her life or her friends. She was not worth the lives of others. Even if she were to die tonight...she would take Yzarkos with her. She would not die alone tonight.

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers