Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Chapel Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:51 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Rested? l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: Student l Item/s ➤: Sword

It was about time for Calian to have gotten some sleep. I mean, he had to lock himself in the back office but it was the best 2 hour nap he could get. Coming back out to the front of the church, Calian could immediately feel someone was there. Turning the corner, his eyes fell on a young boy, probably a student. With a friendly smile, Calian walked over to the supposed student. Hello, how may I help you?

Current Theme ➤: Insert

yutary Pie

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:07 pm
Zein Regeous

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zein's jumped slightly surprised at the voice behind him, he turned to see a man in white standing there. He looked up at the ceiling "huh, so the big has has my back sometimes after all" he thought to himself and shrugged before turning to the matter at hand again "um, I'm not sure, currently no one else has been able to" He said scratching his head "i need a exorcism done...kinda." He said, tapping his chin trying to find the right words to say. "I think that's the wrong way to say it, to put it bluntly...i need part of my soul removed." He said. He usually got the crazy eyes from the people he asked to do this, ether it was impossible, or it would kill him, Zein did not care one way or another at this point, because at this point, all he wanted was to have his problems solved. "I heard you guys deal with demons and evil spirits and demons and just about everything and the kitchen sink" he said, slightly hopeful that maybe they could help.

xX Yennefer Xx

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:24 pm
User Image

Another exorcism? What is happening to these kids? Calian thought as he listened to the request of the boy. It wasn't like it was a hard task, hell Calian had just performed an exorcism that morning. The only problem was the way the boy worded it. What do you mean you need part of your soul removed? Do you have a demon using you as a host, or are there two people living in one body? Calian had seen both, however he could only treat one. Usually, the idea is one soul per body, but if the boy has two then it might mean he needs another body to separate the two souls. Or it could be a ghost who has latched on too. The possibilities were really endless.

yutary Pie

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:36 pm
Zein Regeous

"Its....uhhhh a little more complicated then that, its not an easy question to answer" He said taking a seat on one of the benches "to put it simply, my soul and another soul are fused together, apparently i now have one soul, though part of it isn't mine, thats the part I want removed." He explained "if it isnt removed, ill eventually disappear, overlapped by the part of the soul that was fused with mine" He said "and needless to say, I'd rather not have that happen...for more then one reason..." He said, thinking back on it, Zein wasn't afraid of a lot, but that spirit that was fused with him...yikes. He looked Calian "I'm not sure how odd of a request this is, the other churches and chapels i went to turned me away, saying there was nothing they could do." He said with a frown.

xX Yennefer Xx

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:47 pm
User Image

The fact that th boy had two souls in his....soul? Was a little concerning. Calian understood what the boy was saying, however if the soul clinging to him was in fact a "holy" soul, then Calian would have no power over it. He was very doubtful that an exorcism would work, but hearing that boy had been turned down everywhere else... I will try. We will perform an exorcism. The risks are high however, if the soul we are to remove fights back, and I mean really fights back, part of your own soul could be damaged. If it seems like the exorcism was ineffective... there may be a sorceress that can help you. She seems like the black magic type... Calian still wasnt on terms with the witch but if the boy was suffering he would have to get over it. What do say?

yutary Pie

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:53 pm
Zein Regeous

"If my soul is damaged, then so be it" Zein said with fire in his eyes now that he was actually going to get help this time "this thing just...needs to die already" He said scratching his head. He thought about it for a moment, assuming this didn't work, he would have had to resort to old school magic anyway, that's why he borrowed that old book. "yea, that works for me" He said with a smile holding his hand out "name's Zein, lets do this" He said with a smirk before listening on what he had to do.

xX Yennefer Xx

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:45 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Rested? l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: Student l Item/s ➤: Sword, Bible, Cross, & Holy Water

Calian gave the boy a smile and shook the boys hand. My name is Calian Shepard, and I will do my best. Go ahead and lay down in front of the alter, I will get the things I need. Calian pointed to the alter and turned his back to the boy. Walking to the back room, Calian let out a sigh as he grabbed his bible, a cross, and some holy water. Returning to the boy, Calian set down all the items and waited. Let me know when you are ready.

yutary Pie

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:57 pm
Zein Regeous

Zein nodded as he sat on the table, he looked around, really, right in the middle of the room, well, at least the door was locked, or at least, he hoped it was, it would be akward for them if someone just walked in while Zein was getting exercised. "so uhhh...lemmie guess, this is going to hurt?" he asked as he lay on the table staring at the ceiling. He let out a sigh, hoping this would work. "alright, ready."

xX Yennefer Xx

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:33 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Rested? l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: Student l Item/s ➤: Sword, Bible, Cross, & Holy Water

Here we go again... Calian thought as he prepared himself. Holding the cross and the Bible in his hand, the priest looked down at the boy. Remember I'm not 100% sure this will work ok? I need you to stay calm, and clear your head. Keep it clear and ONLY focus on my voice. Now, close your eyes. Calian lifted his hand holding the cross up and took in a deep breath. Calian began to glow with holy light as her began to say exorcise the boy.

We cast you out, every unclean spirit, every satanic power, every onslaught of the infernal adversary, every legion, every diabolical group and sect, in the name and by the power of our Lord Jesus Christ. We command you, begone and fly far from the Church of God, from the souls made by God in His image and command you, begone and fly far from the Church of God, from the souls made by God in His image and redeemed by the precious blood of the divine Lamb.

OOC---> Srry hun I had work >~<"

yutary Pie

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:45 pm
Zein Regeous ?????

User Image

Zein nodded "sounds easy enough" he said doing what he was told, he lay there, eyes closed as he listened intently on the priests voice "huh...maybe this will actuall- !!!!" Suddenly another voice rang out in his head, easily overlapping Calian's voice "you called?" the voice asked in his head as Zein's eyes shot open, shaking his head violently he tried to keep only Calian's voice in his mind "when has this ever worked?" the voice mocked before chuckling "your me...and I'm you....you think a few words out of a dust old book and a little light show is going to change that?!" the voice asked before bustling with laughter "shut up, shut up shut up damn you" Zein constantly shook his head trying to get the echos out of his mind before he let out a scream and went limp. ".....hi there stranger"
Zein's voice called out to Calian as Zein opened his eyes, the color had changed to a bright red "did you call?"

xX Yennefer Xx

(its cool ^.^)  

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:26 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: ... l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: Student l Item/s ➤: Sword, Bible, Cross, & Holy Water

Calian continued his prayer from his bible, that is until he heard the boys voice. It was... different however. Calian closed his bible and held the cross with a firm grip. I assume you are the other half to this boy? The parasite whom I shall separate? What is your intention with the boy? Placing his bible aside, Calian rested his hand on the end of his sword. Calian needed to know what he was up against if this was going to be possible, and even then it might be out of his hands.

yutary Pie

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:48 pm
Zein Zero

User Image

"parasite...im hurt" the other half of Zein called out "i have a name you know....actually..." Suddenly it was like the blade of his sword lunged deeply into the hilt, almost like something was forcing it to keep sheathed "i just thought of it now, if Zein is one, I could be zero....Zein zero...i quite like that" he said seemingly happy with himself over before he seemingly remembered that Calian was in the room "separate? with what?" Zein zero chuckled "a few words from a worn out zealous pamphlet? words from a guy people believe to be a old man that lives in the clouds? or maybe your little fancy light show you put on...or..." He smirked "that sword you will find troubling to draw?" he said sitting up and crossed his legs "i dont intend to do a thing...i dont have to. Zein one will vanish eventually, all i have to do is wait for my turn to play" He said with a shrug "and hell...iv waited years, whats a couple more?" He asked keeping that calm, calculating smile before suddenly Calian's cape began wrapping around his neck and began slowly pulling upwards, attempting to strangle him "now you went and got me all worked up, shall i turn you into a rag doll? make you dance a little, or maaaayyybbeeee ill leave you as a lifeless doll for the whole world to see?" He asked, his grin turning wider "so tell me little blonde priest...what can you do?"

xX Yennefer Xx

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:07 am
User Image

l Mood ➤: ... l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: Student l Item/s ➤: Sword, Bible, Cross, & Holy Water

Whatever this being is...it is dangerous.. was the only the only thing that ran through Calian's mind as the boy spoke. Feeling his sword refuse to remove from the hilt, Calian moved his hands to the side. Keeping his mouth shut, he tried to evaluate his situation, but it didn't get far. The being used its magic, power, or whatever to strangle Calian with his own cape.

He couldn't breath, and the priest began to struggle. Reaching for the holy water, he couldn't manage to wrap his hands around the bottle. There was no other choice. Grabbing at his throat with one hand, Calian quickly lifted his other and began to glow. A rather large ball of light quickly formed an shot at the boy, nailing him straight on. The holy sphere wouldn't harm the student, but if the being was anything unholy it would have a pretty good effect.

yutary Pie

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:25 am
Zein Zero

User Image

Zein Zero tilted his head slightly and his eyes went wide as he was struck with a ball of light, falling off the table as the cape went limp and let Calian drop. A mixture of laughter and screams of pain echoed out of Zein Zero's mouth, he was in pain, a f**** ton of pain, and it appeared he was loving every second of it. "you....are such..... A d**k!" Zein Zero screamed as Calian's cape once again lifted off the ground and slung Calian into the wall, tearing in the process. One of the nearby benches suddenly flew forward, pelting Calian into place, Zein Zero could hear the bone of Calian's shoulder shatter from the impact, which made him relax and smile "ya know...im just spit balling here but maybe~~~~ you academy lot bit off a little bit more then you could chew....don't ya think" He asked as Calian's sword flew out and landed in Zein's Zero's hand. "nice and sharp, a good little solider sword...." Suddenly the sword dashed forward and cut deep into Calian's face, nearly taking out his eye "comon boy, pray to your god, let me hear you beg for him to save you" Zein Zero said coldly "comon...do it...beg comon...pray DO IT! COMON PRAY FOR ME! PRAY FOR SALVATION! LET ME HEAR IT!!!" He screamed with hideous laughter and he forced Calian's own sword to slowly begin mutilating him. "I'm bored now" Zein Zero said as the blade moved back to his hand. He slowly approached Calian, swinging the sword half hazordly "quite the shame, you really wanted to help me huh?" he asked "was it worth it?" he raised the blade but just at the moment, Zein Zero's iris began to crack "heh...lucky dog..." Zein Zero's Iris shattered revealing a yellow iris as Zein fell to the ground, unconscious, the sword fell to the ground as the bench flopped on the side, freeing Calian.

xX Yennefer Xx

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out