Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Chapel Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mood ➤: Worried Sick l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: Calian & Snow l Item/s ➤: Lilith's Blue Bow
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Kazi stared at the priest off guard when he brought his sword out, he raised his hands out."Easy zere, iz violence even allowed in here?!" he exclaimed in shock. Then a thought came to mind...the blond male doesn't know his dating his sister, 'F***' he internal cursed. Cause he can understand since he also has a little sister in his part, he let out a nervous laugh. "Da...you see...Lilith and I have been seeing each ozer so after period of time we became дружок и Подруга" incase he didn't understand, repeated again in English, "Boyfriend and girlfriend." His purple eyes suddenly became narrow as he stared at the twin, he seemed obviously protective of his sister so he must know her whereabouts. "So going back to important question, have you seen her?" he asked while making eye contact with beautiful green emerald eyes, its creepy that their twins cause he can see Lilith in Calian eyes though he certainly didn't have her smile... He misses her...

"Throw me to the wolves
And I'll returning leading the
pack"

Theme - Dark Choral Music - The Ashes Will Be Woken

Out.Of.Chains: AIE!? I'm sorry I didn't get a notice >~<

Mystiecat537

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:01 pm

l Mood ➤: Concerned l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: Snow & Kazi? l Item/s ➤: Sword

Boyfriend?! The priest stared at the man for a good solid minute. His sister couldnt have a boyfriend period. And it wasn't because Calian was being protective of his sister, he was being protective of everyone else!! Calian opened his mouth, and then closed it. The man...Kazi.... he could see the longing in his eyes.... but surely he couldn't love the real Lilith... Fine. Calian reached into his pocket and took out a small key. Holding it out to the wolf, the priest began to speak in a low tone, so Snow couldnt hear. In the back there is a door. Follow it. Do not release her do you understand me.... Placing a hand on Kazi's shoulder and his other on his hilt, Calian leaned over to whisper. Release her, and she dies. Don't make my mistake, and if you love her.... god help you...

Current Theme ➤: Insert

Mystiecat537

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:05 am

Mood ➤: Worried Sick l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: Calian & Snow l Item/s ➤: Lilith's Blue Bow

Kazi internal let out a big sigh of relief he didn't get killed. He watched the blond pull out a small key, though what the priest said next brought a chill up his spine. He took the key in his hands, though his last statement really set the werewolf off, "Don't you love her?" he coldly remarked at Calian's words, not caring if the nurse hears it. He didn't stay to wait for the answer as Kazi already left with the directions that the priest has given him.
+Exits+

"Throw me to the wolves
And I'll returning leading the
pack"

Theme - Dark Choral Music - The Ashes Will Be Woken

Out.Of.Chains: Sorry its short..

Mystiecat537

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:51 am
User Image
—¤÷(Ƨתσω Լɘѵɘɼɘʇʇ)÷¤—
ѕcɦσσℓ ɳʋrѕє

Mood: Tiiired, nervous ¤ Thoughts: I don't like this..
Condition: Healthy ¤ Items: N/A

════════════════════════════╝

Snow remained quiet as Kazi and Calian spoke. It wasn't really her business, but she couldn't help hearing at least Kazi's part of it. The priest's words eluded her. If she really listened, she probably could have caught it, but that simply didn't happen. She found herself yawning and tried to keep it quiet and less noticeable by covering her mouth. It was so much later than she probably should be awake. Her body had a certain heavy feeling that she was familiar with. She slumped into the wooden seat for a good for moments, but when the blue haired male gave his parting words.. She heard them, and it brought her full attention back to the duo. She straightened, her ears perking up as she looked at them, blinking a few times. Her gaze followed the teacher as he left before shifting back to Calian ".. What was that about?" She asked with a worried frown. Now that she thought about it, she had never even seen Lilith.. It wasn't that strange, as the campus was quite large and she normally stayed at the hospital wing. After that exchange, however, she had to wonder if there was more to it.

╔════════════════════════════
When there's something I don't know, that's driving me crazy.
Whether the suspended feeling is beautiful or dirty?

I went around, went around, and got tired from it.
And my breath, my breath was run out..

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:02 pm

l Mood ➤: Concerned l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: Snow l Item/s ➤: Sword

Kazi's question sat in Calian's head for a while, and the only reason he came back to reality was thanks to Snow. Shaking his head he looked to the nurse with a forced smile. Lilith...my sister... she is in a really...bad spot right now... I knew she was friends with Kazi...but I didnt know they were intimate.. Calian's smile faded away and he looked at Snow, a serious yet lost look filled his eyes. I don't know how to save her...I am lost Snow....and I need help...

Mystiecat537

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:44 am
User Image
—¤÷(Ƨתσω Լɘѵɘɼɘʇʇ)÷¤—
ѕcɦσσℓ ɳʋrѕє

Mood: Worried, more alert ¤ Thoughts: This sounds serious..

Snow tilted her head to her right as she watched Calian, waiting for him to answer her question. He seemed to be thinking about something.. But then he was looking at her, with a smile that was so obviously forced. He looked more like he was trying to seem okay. This made her sit up straight as he began to talk about his sister. She didn't notice that she wasn't feeling as tired anymore, nor that light no longer streamed through the stained glass windows of the chapel. Her hands lifted to grip the back of the bench, while her pulled her legs under her, kneeling on the hard wood now. Her ears tilted forward and up, similarly to a normal rabbit when alert and listening. "I see..." She sighed quietly. She didn't know what was happening, but this already seemed like a complicated situation. Not the least for the news Calian had clearly just learned of.

She made a little 'hmm' noise after he admitted that he didn't know how to save his sister. This was clearly something bad.. Something very serious. There was only one sensible thing to tell him. Pushing herself back, she hopped onto her feet before walking around the bench to stand right in front of the priest. "Then you should ask for help. What's happening with Lilith? What's wrong?" Concern was present in both her own eyes and voice, along with a hint of thoughtfulness. She was already considering what could be happening. There were so many things it could be, but only natural issues were coming to the rabbit's mind. None of the more.. Supernatural issues, which she didn't really know much about.

xX Yennefer Xx

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:06 am

When the nurse jumped up, the priest couldn't help but notice his eyes were...wandering. There was more than just her jumping up.... The priest looked to the side to try to avert his eyes....but that was harder then it seemed. Her words were the only thing that brought the man back to his pure reality. My sister... is possessed.... she has been since the day she was born... growing up I have tried so hard to protect her...but... Calian let out a disappointing sigh. Running his hand up to his temples, he gave his skin a rub. I...failed...and I think...there is no way to save her now... The priest did the complete opposite of the woman, and he sat down. Head in his hands, Calian was lost...very lost.

Mystiecat537

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:33 pm
User Image
—¤÷(Ƨתσω Լɘѵɘɼɘʇʇ)÷¤—
ѕcɦσσℓ ɳʋrѕє

Mood: Worried, alert ¤ Thoughts: Possession?! .. Practical thoughts. What can help?

Snow was now silent, waiting for Calian's answer. Whether he told her or not was up to him, but she hoped that he would. He was clearly very troubled by what ever was happening with his sister. She could be patient, she told herself. And try to be understanding, as she thought he probably would need. Luckily, she didn't have very long to wait. Of all the things he could have said, however, she did not expect to hear that Lilith was possessed. That was something beyond her knowledge or abilities. "I.. I see." She gently placed one hand on his shoulder, briefly rubbing as an attempt at comfort. She wasn't quite sure if she believed that or not, but it was clear that he genuinely did.

"So.." She paused, casting about for what to say to him. She didn't think discouraging him would be helpful at all.. Nor should he try to deal with it by himself. That was what decided her. ".. I would say don't give up. If you feel it's beyond your abilities alone.. Finding help sounds like the only other thing you can do. If there's any place in the world that you could, it would be here. At the very least, someone might know something that could help." Practical advice, she hoped. Her gaze drifted to the sanctuary as she thought. Was that what he had been praying about earlier? She frowned as her eyes returned to him. She smiled reassuringly, something which came easily to her. The practice she had had with patients over the years served her well.

Her voice lowered with her next words, into a soothing tone that was just loud enough for him to hear. "I'd probably start with someone I think might be able to point me in the right direction.. Someone has to have a general idea of what the other staff here are capable of." This was a big school. Not just with the student body, but the number of employees that were hired for all the necessary tasks to keep it running smoothly despite all the darker things that seemed to gather here. This seemed like a decent possibility to her. She shifted her weight from her right foot to her left, then eased over to sit down next to him, about a foot or so away. She really wasn't sure what to do.. It was an awkward feeling.

Edit

She started to feel more tired again as the sun rose.. She had spent all night in the chapel with Calian. She closed her eyes for a few moments, yawning widely while bringing her free hand to her mouth. It was unlikely, but someone might need to see her.. She really shouldn't be leaving the hospital wing for so long. She thought she would go take a nap there.. If someone needed her, they would just have to wake her up. "Looks like I have to go.. If you ever want to talk.. Come find me, okay? I'll try my best to help.. You don't have to be alone in this." On an impulse, she leaned over to plant a soft kiss on the priest's forehead, then stepped back. "Make sure to come to hospital sometime. We need to make sure your eye is healing properly." And with that, she headed off out of the chapel, leaving the man alone again with his thoughts.. As she headed back to the hospital wing, however, the growing light revealed a trail of blood across part of the school grounds. In places it was washed away, but there was enough that she could follow it. Looked like she wasn't going to get to sleep yet after all.. And she couldn't heal someone herself without the moon. What a pickle.. She was going to have to hurry before the trail was completely washed away.

{Exits}

xX Yennefer Xx

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:00 pm

Don't have to do this alone... Thats what she told him, yet...he couldn't even believe her. It wasn't that Snow was wrong, Calian really didn't have to be alone in this whole situation. However, this was no one else's problem but his. Not even Kazi, who "loved" his sister. Lilith was his flesh and blood, bonded since the womb. This was something he had to do....even if it meant killing his sister.

Mystiecat537

XxIce_ReaperxX

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out