Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Chapel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 6:07 pm
User Image

User Image

Voice Bloodletter Mood Collected. Items ► Doomslayer Greatsword

U'zuhl felt the woman's presence drawing farther, for a moment he felt a loss. Her company was a different one from the millions he had before; a civilized and peaceful conversation. He wouldn't mind meeting the woman again, he knew it was impossible but there was no risk in hoping.

Toxic gas rushed from his nostrils, his equivalent of a sigh. For now his mind would remain wandering. He shifted on his seat, and prepared himself for hours of pondering.

xNilu

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 6:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Souretsu and Kuroda

Kuroda spoke up this time. "Over two hundred. It was a whole town. With a college." She said. "We don't know any of them...but a classmate does." She said. Kuroda had no emotion for these dead. It was a shame that so many died needlessly, but she didn't know these people. She would never know them. The only reason she was even going, despite the school demanding it, was because her sister didn't want to be alone for it. The bonehead introduced himself as Elias. "I'm Souretsu. And this is my twin, Kuroda." she said to him. Usually Kuroda introduced them...but Kuroda was feeling out of it. She felt her twin rest her head on her shoulder, listless.

A black haired girl came up to them, asking if they were goin gin, claiming this U'zuhl was a guard. "We're not going in." Kuroda said. Souretsu shook her head. No way were either of them going to go in there. THey'd have to be dragged in.

Role: Students
Thoughts: 'What the f*ck is that thing!?' 'They let anything in this school...'
Company: Elias, some black haired girl.
OOC:
User Image

OriginalAnus

Kawakas

xNilu

Wise AF Athena

xNilu

Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 6:42 pm
User Image
User Image
영현애

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ♫ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

Now Playing > Taryn Manning - Send Me Your Love (Kdrew Remix)
Feeling > Pleased (˘◡˘ )
Carrying > Briefcase
OoC >

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ♪ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

Hyun heard the twins spoke, she turned to them. One was resting her head on the other's shoulder, she couldn't help but smile. It was so adorable. They didn't want to go in, understandable. People dying had that kind of impact, especially to close relatives.

'That bad huh?' She muttered, burrowing a hand into her pocket. Hyun's gaze rested on the dirt path for a moment before regarding the twins again. 'Sorry for your loss.'

Kawakas

OriginalAnus

Yuuki-Chan17

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 6:50 pm
⇝Elias Ainsor⇜
►Occupation: The Undertaker
☠❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐☠

Elias read their emotions off their facial expressions and nodded, a demon caring for such deaths...that's new...he thought and then turned his head towards the other girl that approached them. "Are the priest and priestess in there? I've been meaning to introduce myself to them" he spoke kindly. A different vibe came off the girl and it took Elias off guard for a moment, he hadn't dealt with a human in a while. Elias didn't blame the twins for not wanting to go in due to them being demon, but he felt a feeling that humans express as 'impressed' that they were willing to be outside the chapel.

☠❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❐❐❐❐❏❏❏❏☠
►Mood: Indifferent ►Inventory: Pocket Watch, Switchblade ►Get to know me: Profile

Yuuki-Chan17

xNilu

OriginalAnus

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 6:58 pm

Souretsu and Kuroda

Kuroda glanced up. "Hn? Oh, we didn't lose anyone. A friend from class did. It was close to her whole town." She said. "The school is holding a service...but it hurts to be this close." She said. Kuroda meant the chapel, of course, but realized it could be easily misinterpreted. Oh well. She was feeling too sick to care to correct herself.

She looked at the girl. She was pretty cute...but Kuroda didnt' think she'd be able to stay around someone religious. It was too difficult for a demon to be with someone like that. Even if a demon tried, a relationship with an angel as next to impossible.e, the only appeal being how forbidden it was. They were too different, down to their cores.

OOC: My last post for tonigh!
User Image

OriginalAnus

Kawakas

xNilu

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 7:07 pm
User Image
User Image
영현애

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ♫ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

Now Playing > Marshmello - Keep it Mello
Feeling > Punny (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)
Carrying > Briefcase
OoC > Hyun is agnostic. She is sheltered from the supernatural so she doesnt know you guys exist. ;3

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ♪ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

The skullman spoke, warm and friendly. Definitely a nice change for once.Hyun turned to answer the man, a grin already on her lips as she spoke, 'Nope!' Then held up a finger, 'I mean I don't know, U'zuhl probably knows, weird name right?' She said, wiggling her brows.

'Nice get up by the way, totally nailin' that reaper vibe to the coffin.' Oh man she was on the roll with the puns. 'Get it?' She bit her lip to stifle a giggle.

She heard the twins speak again, their voices were almost the same. So it was proving difficult to point which one was speaking if she wasn't looking at them. 'Ah, I see.' She muttered, unsure of what to say.

Kawakas

OriginalAnus

Yuuki-Chan17

xNilu

Fatcat

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 8:37 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: ?????? l Item/s ➤: Sword

User Image

Returning to the chapel, Calian noticed a few new faces. One young woman, a set of twins, and one who was not human. Waking to them, Calian could also sense that the demon had yet to leave his chapel. You all know that the chapel is open, and there is no reason to loiter around the front? Please come inside. My name is Calian Shepard, a servant of the Lord and the priest of this academy. With that Calian turned and walked towards the chapel doors. Opening them up, he could confirm his sensed. It the front row still sat the demon. Mr. U'zuhl I see you have not left. May I ask why you did not head my warning and are still here?

User Image

xNilu

Yuuki-Chan17

OriginalAnus

Kawakas

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 10:21 pm
User Image

User Image

Before U'zuhl could let his mind wander, the doors creaked opened again and with it the disgusting presence of the Priest made itself known. His righteous presence irked U'zuhl, more so than the chapel itself.

'And where shall I go, I wonder, Priest?' He replied.

xNilu

xX Yennefer Xx

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 10:43 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: ?????? l Item/s ➤: Sword

User Image

Calian stared back at the demon with emotionless eyes. Calian had really only been awake for a good 20 minutes now and he was still sleepy. Taking in a deep breath, Calian shook his head. Well of you don't plan to leave this chapel then I will be putting you to work. There are things that need to be fixed around here. One again, the demon wasn't hurting anyone, and Calian wasn't gonna pick a fight in the Lords house. This seemed like a happy middle.

User Image

xNilu

Yuuki-Chan17

OriginalAnus

Kawakas

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 5:31 am
⇝Elias Ainsor⇜

Before Elias could comment on what the black hair lady said, the priest showed up and nothing else mattered. Elias had followed the priest into the chapel and saw the other demon. "you're also welcomed at the cemetery" Elias said, removing his hands from his pockets and shoving them into his sleeves like a monk. Elias than turned his head towards the priest , "I've been meaning to introduce myself. I'm Elias. I'm the recently hired Undertaker" he said calmly with his red glowing lights in his sockets peering at him.

►Mood: Indifferent ►Inventory: Pocket Watch, Switchblade ►Get to know me: Profile

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx

OriginalAnus

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 5:46 am
User Image

User Image

Him? Work? U'zuhl chuckled, 'I may recognize the Lord, Priest, but in helping your cause, I would only go against my own.'

U'zuhl heard another, the third presence that lingered with his two kinsmen, the accursed. Though as his presence drew near, it was clear he was different. He welcomed U'zuhl in the hall, the demon was surprised but he did not show.

The demon did not answer Elias, unsure of what to say.

xNilu

xX Yennefer Xx

OriginalAnus

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 6:27 am

Souretsu and Kuroda

The other didn't seem to get it. There wasn't much to say when a whole town was destroyed. Especially not one that wasn't even their own. They had no connection to it. Soon a blonde boy came p to them. They flinched to hear the other mention his lord, and saying that he was a priest. His words felt like knives to the two demons there. They twins wanted to black out from that alone, but didn't dare while this close to a chapel. If anything, they'd be brought inside, and that couldn't happen. It would be like burning alive. Souretsu had only known was burning was like from being in a chapel once. It had made her more wise with her powers, seeing how much burning can hurt. The pain faded as soon as she was away from the holy place...but she'd been told burns didn't fade so easily. And made them avoid excessive heat. She shook herself out of those thoughts, and the the two took a few more steps away from the chapel.

OOC: My last post for tonigh!
User Image

OriginalAnus

Kawakas

xNilu

xX Yennefer Xx

Wise AF Athena

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 7:47 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: Elias & U'zuhl l Item/s ➤: Sword

User Image

Looking at the demon once more, Calian repeated his words, this time they were more strict. As I said U'zuhl. Stay in my chapel and you will have chores. It is this or leave. I am done with games. Calian was interrupted by a new face. This man was also a demon, but one Calian knew was different. The way he carried himself, his speech, all spoke human at one point. Calian nodded as this new face talked. It is nice to meet you Elias. I am Calian as I said before, I run this chapel with my sister Lilith, but she is exploring at the moment. Come to think about it where was Lilith?

User Image

OriginalAnus

Kawakas

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 8:23 am
⇝Elias Ainsor⇜

A demon in a church.....how unusual Elias thought, referring to the one they called U'zuhl . Elias wasn't a man of conflict, but a man of reason and logic. Boldly, Elias stepped forward and walked towards the demon until he stood next to him, peering at him with his glowing red eyes. "Sir U'zuhl, it would be wise to do as told. You are in the house of our holy father and Father Calian has been kind enough to spare you " Elias spoke with a false tone of kindness. If it wasn't for being in a chapel and in Father Calian's presence, Elias wouldv'e chosen impolite words and been more harsh. Even though Elias's form was considered unholy, Elias was a man of God and did what was considered good.

Xx Yennefer xX

kawakas

OriginalAnus

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 8:33 am
User Image

User Image

'Very well.' U'zuhl relented, it was no use. He would have to move sooner or later. The demon shifted, the pew creaking under his immense weight. Slowly he stood to his full height. The undertaker stepped up to him, their eyes met, a dance of red and crimson.

He was familiar with the tone the undertaker used, being in Lord Lucifer's company had taught him much. This tone was one bearing unsaid threats.

U'zuhl strode past them both, and out the chapel. He felt an invisible weight lifted from his shoulders, no doubt the oppressive aura of the chapel.

xNilu

xX Yennefer Xx

OriginalAnus

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out