Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Study Hall Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:59 am
Study Hall: Where students usually do their homework or study for their exams or tests.
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:29 am
User Image

I wonder what sort of criteria you use to divide people into good and evil.

Dя. я ω ɪ ɴ ә я я ü κ τ ә я

ɪɔә әαםɱαsтәя

They say fools learn from their experience,
while the wise ones learn from history.
I hope you're not a fool..

ood → Neutral
ocation → Study Hall
houghts → ......
ompany → No One
theme → Blood On My Hands

User Image

Meanwhile as Lucius is a button press away from putting the entire academy under lock down for a plate of diabetes.

Erwin has basically locked himself in the study hall to look over notes and other documents. Documents were mostly the registration papers of the students here. As Vice headmaster working for a Headmaster with an apparent allergy to paperwork. He's the one who has to do most of the work. But he doesn't mind. His motto: more work is better than none. Spending the last several hours reviewing the students papers, going over his own notes for what he plans on teaching his class. That's right, when he isn't being a Vice Headmaster, He is also a professor of the science department. He takes his motto seriously.

He chose this location to do this because of several reasons. One, the semester has started recently so no one would be here which leads to the second reason is that it's quiet. And lastly, Lucius isn't here to bother him.

Tattoo

User Image

User Image

My mind is full of things.

Out.Of.Cosplays:

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:45 am
User Image

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Current Form →→| Human |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Abracadavre |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Chilled |
∑ Thoughts →→| Lucius dear, where are you? |
∑ Items →→| none |
∑ People Near By →→| Valeria |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

|| Shadow Stepper || Chaotic Evil || Story Fluffer ||

"I gave up trying to take over three worlds. So I took one of them."

The energy in the room spiked as a rift opened in the study hall. Erwin would probably be able to guess exactly who it was. A woman with silver hair and an aura about her that screamed I am a demon, stepped out of the rift. " Lucius darling, where are you? Hmm...Oh there...You....Are..." Divinoxia was excited then sadly disappointed when she discovered that it was Erwin not Lucius. That girl was wrong! Blast, she got the vice headmaster and the headmaster mixed up. Oh well. Erwin is basically Lucius' keeper, surely he knows where the man is. "Eriwn. Where is Lucius?" Her tone wasn't as fun as it was with the students. Erwin and Divinoxia didn't have a great relationship... Considering the what happened to Thanatos.

"But I can't help but meddle in the mortal realm~ "

User Image

Just Rosa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:31 pm
User Image

ɪɔә әαםɱαsтәя

ood → Neutral
ocation → Study Hall
houghts → Why is she here?
ompany → Silver

User Image

Hours have passed as Erwin spent them in his silent solitude while snacking on a bowl of chocolate covered coffee beans. Until, he wasn't alone. He could feel her presence before making an appearance. His expression is usually never show any expression, but right there was a hint of disapproval. Even a demon mixes them up. "I hadn't seen him since the other night, but I'm pretty sure wherever he is, it has to do with that plate of diabetes he wouldn't stop talking about." Why would he tell her where Lucius is even if he knew where he was?

Tattoo

User Image

User Image

Out.Of.Cosplays:

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Quote:

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:39 pm
User Image

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Current Feelings →→ | Content |
∑ Thoughts →→| Oh Erwin... You never change. |
∑ Items →→| none |
∑ People Near By →→| Erwin |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

There was a small smirk that grew on Silver's face as she feel the disapproval coming from Erwin. The smirk faded as she learned once more, no one knew this man's location. How bothersome, you'd think someone would know where their Headmaster would be. "My thats a shame. I have three sets of important news and I cant even find the man. I should learn how to tag people just you humans tag animals. At least I'd be able to find who I'm looking for." The demon had seen this before, but never understood what it was for til recently. That wasn't important though. What was important was finding Lucius and telling him all sorts of things. propping herself up on a table, Divinoxia gave a smile that was quite obviously fake. "If you see Lucius, tell him I am looking for him." The woman hopped off the table and started walking towards the door. "Of course you don't have to. Its not like I'm holding a claw to your throat. Silver stopped at the door for two reasons. One: She wanted to hear Erwin's response if he said anything. Two: The door was locked...albeit from her side but who in hell uses locks?! Even door for that matter! Damn human creations. They really need to learn how to travel via portals or something.

User Image

Just Rosa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:04 pm
User Image

ɪɔә әαםɱαsтәя

ood → Neutral/ Worried
ocation → Study Hall
houghts → When will she leave? - What was that?
ompany → Silver

User Image

Erwin's expression slowly transitioned back to a neutral one, no point in entertaining Silver or wasting emotions. "No one with any sense would trust you with a tagging equipment." He was so close into slipping up in giving the specific equipment name used for tagging live stock. Silver is already dangerous as it is and she doesn't need some man made object to assist her. At this point, Erwin was just organizing his paper work before finding his study notes. "Uh huh....Sure." Oh listen to the lack of emotion in his tone. He just wants to be alone. He isn't in the mood for having company from anyone, including demons.

But that sudden subtle sound of an explosion sent that awful feeling in his stomach, and it wasn't just that stench inducing nausea. He had a bad feeling though his expression didn't show it.

Tattoo

User Image

User Image

Out.Of.Cosplays:

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Quote:

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:39 pm
User Image

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Current Feelings →→ | Content |
∑ Thoughts →→| Oh Erwin... You never change. |
∑ Items →→| none |
∑ People Near By →→| Erwin |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

Silver frowned upon not hearing the reaction she hoped for. This was to be expected though. This was Erwin after all. She was about to make a snide remark but was cut off by a feint boom and rumble. "Well on that note, Auf wiedersehen Herr Verrükter....CHAU!" German was something Silver picked up on in her free time. Knowing Erwin was German sparked this interest. Reason as to why can only be guessed. Silver opened another rift and walked through. She had absolutely no idea where she was going but hey it was somewhere in the school.

-exit-

User Image

Just Rosa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:42 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Stunned l Location ➤: Study Hall l Company ➤: Erwin l Item/s ➤: None l State ➤: Invisible
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

The room was suddenly replaced with an aroma of deluxe coffee and dark chocolate flavoured cupcakes freshly baked from the oven. A woman with pale peach pink, bob-cut hair and turquoise eyes, wearing a brown and cream dress with a cake shape hat finished with a pale turquoise ribbon. Cecile popped her head out of the ceiling and stared blankly at the black haired man, "Oh~ How they grow up so fast.~" she cooed. She recognize the man when he was in his first year, and the incident when she suspected that her husband was cheating and confronted Erwin's mother in a Parents Evening Conference, because of Lucius' and Erwin's appearance. Though...in sweet relief the suspension was false, though she did learn some german from the argument. Cecile let out a weary laugh from the memory.

Cecile looked down and her jaw dropped at the amount of paperwork on the desk. "No person should suffer like this!" she exclaimed in shock of the amount of work. She picked up one of the study notes, curiously reading them, which also made them float up in midair from other people's point of view.

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Theme: Dollhouse ~ Melanie Martinez

Out.Of.Chains: Note: He can't hear or see her. ^^

Just Rosa
[/quote

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:57 pm
User Image

ɪɔә әαםɱαsтәя

ood → Suspicious
ocation → Study Hall
houghts → .....What?
ompany → Someone?

User Image

"Auf wiedersehen..." He unconsciously replied as she left him back to his splendid solitude, popping a few dark chocolate covered coffee beans. Bitter yet a little sweet.

But the air around him felt different. Even with Silver gone he can still a presence. There was definitely a smell, he was familiar to it but he couldn't put a finger on it. Just when he was going to continue with his work. Papers are starting to float in mid air. "Huh?" He squinted his eyes extending his arm to reach for the paper. He was pretty sure Lucius were just making up those ghost stories.

Tattoo

User Image

User Image

Out.Of.Cosplays:

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:35 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Whining l Location ➤: Study Hall l Company ➤: Erwin l Item/s ➤: None l State ➤: Visible

"This boy needs a vacation." Cecile muttered under her breath, even though it's the start of a new year. She continued reading until she spotted a hand reach over to the paper and let out a surprise squeak then let go of the notes. Her mind roamed for awhile until she had a little idea in mind, a slyly smile spread across her face.

She descended and went under the desk then made herself visible. She silently crawled under the table then quickly jerked her head upwards, her head passing through the table surface and stared up at Erwin. "BOO!... How are you Erwin~?" Cecile asked with smile that matches with Lucius'. "Don't kill yourself yet my dear boy.~ You still have time to make my shipping came true, just one moment is all I ask~." she whined over the load of work he was doing and her secret liking to fandom pairings with people.

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

Just Rosa

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:24 pm
User Image

ɪɔә әαםɱαsтәя

ood → Shock
ocation → Study Hall
houghts → .....What?
ompany → Who?

User Image

"Ficken scheiße!" Was what he shrieked before falling back. You don't want to know what exactly did he say, you would probably shove a soap in his mouth if you knew. And that was a rush of adrenaline he didn't ask for. Panting heavily, he readjusted his glasses and tie recollecting himself before staring at the female.....ghost? And all those ghost stories Lucius told him, he though they were made up. There are actual ghosts here??

She looks familiar.. but. He can't tell who she was. "Wait.. You know my name. But who are you?" He still squinting a little.

Tattoo

User Image

User Image

Out.Of.Cosplays:

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:39 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Study Hall l Company ➤: Erwin l Item/s ➤: None l State ➤: Visible

Cecile stood up and covered her mouth, surprised yet pleased by the reaction she received. "Oh~ I remember Ficken from the words you're mother called me." she placed a finger on her chin. She made a mental note to clean the man's mouth with soap. Her smiled disappeared when he asked her a hurtful question, "You don't remember...After those times you came to visit me with Lucius and Thanatos. I bake you all fresh baked cupcakes, and gave you the special Coffee and Dark Chocolate Deluxe Special knowing you don't like sweets. That hurts~!" she fakely cried while clutching her chest like she was getting a heart attack. It was weird for her to remember other things except on the day she died which still frustrates her. From what was left under her clothes she suspect her death wasn't very clean.

Cecile she quickly changed back to her normal self, "You didn't answer my question, so...how are you~ You should get new glasses, you're squinting a lot dear.~"

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

Just Rosa
[/quote

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:30 pm
User Image

ɪɔә әαםɱαsтәя

ood → Shock
ocation → Study Hall
houghts → Ohhh...
ompany → Lucius'.....mom?

User Image

There was a long moment of silence as he stared at the woman, listening to her. Everything she has said, memories of his high school years. "Ohhh.....Mrs. Videl? It must been around a decade since I've last seen you." Before realizing, he was scrambling to organize his notes before putting them in their respectful folders in his brief case. Taking a deep breath as he's trying to accept the fact that the ghost of his childhood friend's mother is right in front of him and having a conversation with her. "I've been well today, just preparing myself for the first day of class. How've you been?" To be honest, his mother is still partially pissed about that night.

Tattoo

User Image

User Image

Out.Of.Cosplays:

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:40 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Study Hall l Company ➤: Erwin l Item/s ➤: None l State ➤: Visible

"BINGO WE HAVE A WINNER~!" Cecile smiled widely when Erwin finally remembered, now you know where Lucius get his personality from. She smiled sadly, "Yes, it has been around a long time. Unfortunately I can't rest in peace yet." She said softly, though she didn't want to tell him the details just yet she switched back to being cheerful. "Oh~ School is tomorrow~ That's exciting. I've been here and there. Before you do anything, stop giving the ducklings hard tests! I swear one day their brain is going to explode and cerebrospinal fluid all over the lab young man." she scold and puff her cheeks while floating up in mid air. She has been wandering around the school for some time to time it's just now she felt she has to make her appearance because of Lucius' 'condition' has worsen. She sat on one of the chairs. "Don't be scared, it's really me and I want possess you...If you want to~ I thought you were already used to seeing creepy stuff like this?" She furrowed her brows with a tilt of her head.

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

Just Rosa

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:24 am
User Image

ɪɔә әαםɱαsтәя

ood → Neutral with a hint of rushed
ocation → Study Hall
houghts → I should get to my classroom.
ompany → Lucius' mom

User Image

He slightly jumped by the sudden excitement in her tone. Lucius is definitely her son, no doubt about it. He doesn't remember or know a lot about her death but it's obvious to tell that it's an uncomfortable subject for her. Which is reasonable. "I don't give ,y students any sort of test till it's been two weeks of class. Although they might get a pop quiz by the end of the week." He then blinked at her, a little confused at her request? "You want to possess me..? Well um unfortunately.." He says as he looks down at his watch. "My class should be starting now, I need to get to my class before any student gets there.. and yes I have seen creepy things... just not a ghost." Recollecting his briefcase and notes he was getting ready to head to his class. A small bow to her before he heads out

-Exits-

Tattoo

User Image

User Image

Out.Of.Cosplays:

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Campus

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]