Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Study Hall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:26 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Study Hall l Company ➤: Erwin l Item/s ➤: None l State ➤: Invisible
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"You also teach at night?" Cecile said dumbfoundedly when she glanced at the window. "Don't worry, I won't possess you. For now~" she said playfully. She was beginning to fade away, "Oh! And before I forget, keep an eye of that science tutor of yours.." she trailed off giving Erwin a serious that quickly turned into happiness. "Hope to see you soon.~" she said gleely then and waved towards him until she disappeared in thin air.
+Exits+

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Theme: Dollhouse ~ Melanie Martinez

Out.Of.Chains:

Just Rosa

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          σcαтισи ____ a table in study hall __ ✓✓ __ яιεиםs ____ all alone __ ✓✓ __ ℴℴc ____ =u=b

After breakfast early that morning, Elmo had decided to make his way into the study hall to try to get a head start on some of the more brainy areas of his classes. He would probably need it, after all, if his previous report cards were any indicator. He had quietly situated himself in the nearly empty hall and opened his readings for science, his smile slowly diminishing as he flipped between the same two pages in the half hour to come. The aura of tension around him thickened with every glance at the clock, readjusting his glasses nervously as he tried to decipher how important understanding the scientific method would be in his upcoming classes. Didn't they already cover this last year, and the year before that too? Why hadn't he gotten a chapter that most of his classmates probably didn't bother to read down? He made a face and retrieved a notebook from his schoolbag, scrawling notes on lab safety procedures tensely. Hopefully, no one would mind him referencing his notes every classroom discussion. He still had a few hours before classes begun, so he should be able to get at least the first small section finished.

Rush And Crush

mintysprig

High-functioning Marshmallow

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:40 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Selene walked in the study hall hoping to return some books when she something that made her go bright red. She saw someone who she has a very hard crush on, he was almost as nice as her, and he was someone who works hard. "Oh my god.....We're here alone I can hardly breath!......He's so cute...." Selene froze at the entrance for a few seconds simply staring at Elmo, before she quickly hid behind one of the bookshelves and pretended to get some more books. "What should I do? should I say hi? He probably doesn't know I even exist!....Calm down Selene, boys like smart girls, right? just get some books and act smart." Selene pulled two random books out of the shelf and walked over to the same table as Elmo. "Good moring....." Selene sat at the table and opened one of the random books titled Desserts From Heaven to a random page and started pretending. "Oh no!....This is a cookbook, I can't make myself a nice sandwich let alone a "Mille-feuille", please don't notice please don't notice!!"

User Image

Serendipitous Coma

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:27 pm
          σcαтισи ____ a table in study hall __ ✓✓ __ яιεиםs ____ Selene __ ✓✓ __ ℴℴc ____ omg

As much as it pained him, he couldn't deny the relief he felt when his studying was interrupted as Selene sat at the table with him. He liked Selene! She was pretty, friendly, and it just warmed his heart every time she acknowledged him. He beamed at her greeting and quickly replied with a cheerful, “Good morning! Oh, sorry,” That was too loud, wasn't it? He bowed his head slightly and spoke again in a quieter tone, “Good morning, Selene. You look good today. Did you eat breakfast?” It was the most important meal of the day, after all! As he waited for her answer, he glanced down at what she had open and, unfortunately for her, recognized the format and images instantly. His smile was back in full-force as he leaned to get a better look, swallowing at the delicious pastry pictured there. “Mille-feuille? Are you planning on making some?” He stared at her in a mix of hunger and hope, already tasting the delicate pastry. God, breakfast for him wasn't that long ago, but he could already go for another plate of anything now.

Rush And Crush

mintysprig

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:57 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Selene couldn't help but blush and smile when Elmo complimented her, she felt a little pressure but it felt good. "T....Thanks, You look good as well, and N....No I didn't I'm not that hungry." Ever since Elmo moved to this school Selene has been on a diet she wasn't fat but she was very self-conscious about her weight. Selene continued to pretend read and was about to turn the page when Elmo got in closer, he seemed to be comfortable around her which was a good thing, but for the shy Selene it was too much she liked it, but the question is can she handle it. "Oh my....So close....What should I do!" Selene gulped as she bit her lower lip nervously, before lying to impress him. She quickly closed the book and turned to look at Elmo smiling. "Y..Yes, I never made one before and it looks delicious. I want to get into desserts......F...Father told me f....Food is the quickest way to a man's heart." felt her heart sink as soon as she was done with her lie. What if he asks her for some, she wouldn't dare deny him his request but, what if she completely fails.

User Image

Ooc: This is going to be the cutest thing ever.

Serendipitous Coma

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:24 pm
          σcαтισи ____ a table in study hall __ ✓✓ __ яιεиםs ____ Selene __ ✓✓ __ ℴℴc ____ super super cute

His notes were long forgotten, replaced by concern as she told him she had skipped breakfast. It was okay if she wasn't hungry and he certainly wouldn't force her, but Elmo still didn't like the idea of someone going the first part of the day with nothing. That would have to be addressed later, however, as she answered him on the dessert question. He breathed in sharply and gave her a serious stare, trying to decide the best way to go about this. “Selene,” He met her eyes and placed his hand over his heart, “it would make me the happiest if you would let me try your desserts.” He dropped his intense demeanor and grinned, “I can help you get it right for whoever's heart you want.” The only man he could think she would learn desserts for would be her dad—right? Father's day must have been coming up soon or something. “I mean, only if you really want the help, though. It would make me happy, but this is about your happiness first and if me doing that would make you uncomfortable..” He added quickly—it would hurt him a bit, but he could handle it. Whatever Selene wanted!

Rush And Crush

mintysprig

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:11 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Selene could feel her heart beating when they locked eyes. "The happiest......he'd be happy to eat my dessert?! But I can't cook! What have I gotten myself into! He'll know I lied to him and he'll hate me forever! I can't let him eat my food.....I can't." Selene was terrified, she thought of a way out but couldn't find any since she didn't want to hurt Elmo's feelings in any way. "He cares about my happiness! Why did I have to return the book today! He's making me like him more and more! I don't think I can handle this.....Is this a date" Selene opened her mouth ready to reject the offer he gave to help her but all that came out was "S...Sure, W....we can start after our classes...I finish at 3....Let's meet here" Selene looked down at the table and smiled while blushing. Was she terrified? yes. Did she want to spend more time with him? Definitely.

User Image

Serendipitous Coma

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:51 am
          σcαтισи ____ a table in study hall __ ✓✓ __ яιεиםs ____ Selene __ ✓✓ __ ℴℴc ____ =u=

That's great! I can't wait.” Seriously—he'd be thinking about this all day, probably. That pastry looked really good and he didn't doubt Selene would do an excellent job. After all, if Elmo could once cook things like that, a smart, mature girl like Selene should have it down. He stayed leaning over her happily for a moment, simply staring down at her until something began to click. It was slow of him to only notice now, but Elmo was starting to get the idea that Selene was nervous or.. at least not feeling well. Her flushed face and hesitant speech clued him in on that.

He leaned back to give her some room to breath and creased his brow, “Hey, Selene? Are you feeling okay?” Could it be...? He pulled his schoolbag up and pulled out a granola bar from a side pocket, carefully holding it out to her. It was completely wrapped, so he knew it was definitely safe. His thing didn't seem efficient enough to get through wrapping. “I know you said you weren't hungry, but I think you should try to eat something before the bell rings. It'd be bad if you passed out during class or couldn't concentrate or...” He made a troubled face and set the bar on the table, sliding it towards her, “You don't have to, but I'd appreciate it if you took it just in case. I'd worry about you all day otherwise.

Rush And Crush

mintysprig

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:28 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Selene sighed in relief when Elmo leaned back she was under immense pressure and him being close didn't help. "Yes, I'm fine, nothing to worry about.......I didn't get much sleep yesterday." Selene calmed down and was extremely happy, she finally made a move and went for something she wanted. Sure she lied and might ruin her chances, but Elmo was definitely worth the risk. Selene smiled at Elmo and placed the bar in her bag along with the cookbook. "I have to go meet my sisters, it's always nice seeing you.......Don't be late." Selene giggled before hastily walking away. On her way out Selene began to panic once more. "I'm gonna need some advice! Don't mess this up Selene you're only cooking together, don't over think it!"

User Image

Exit=

Serendipitous Coma

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:32 am
          σcαтισи ____ walking out the door __ ✓✓ __ яιεиםs ____ Selene >>> No one __ ✓✓ __ ℴℴc ____ Ahhh what a cutie Selene

I'll be on time—promise! Goodbye, Selene!” Elmo waved until she left the hall, smiling excitedly at just how well that had gone. Or.. had it? His throat dried as he went over the conversation in his head, berating himself at how absolutely rude it was of him to force food on her when she said she wasn't hungry. Saying he would worry if she didn't? Wasn't that manipulative of him?

Stupid, stupid.” He muttered under his breath as he ran a hand through his hair. He had basically forced her to meet him later too and to cook for him, as if wasting her time here hadn't been selfish enough. Would it be kinder of him to just not show up or—no, however relieved she would probably be, he had promised. The least he could do was show up on time. He put his books in his school bag and sighed quietly to himself. ...Selene did say it was 'always' nice to see him, right? He hesitantly smiled as he walked out of the study hall, deciding he should maybe trust her on that.

(Exit Elmo.)

Rush And Crush

mintysprig

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:04 am

Mood ➤: Brainstorm l Location ➤: Student Hall l Company ➤: No One l Item/s ➤: N/A l State ➤: Visible

"THIS HAS TO BE THE MOST BORING PLACE IN THE ENTIRE PLANET!" The woman lectured. As she slumped on one of the chairs in complete boredom, this is the last period of the day and most of the students have made their way to their classes. She puffed her cheeks as she rested her elbow at the arm of the chair and her head on top of her palm hand. In deep thought, "We should hold a ball just for fun! Or we can plan a fair for the little ones she raise money for charity to for the people that tully needs financial assistance. Or a camping trip for one of the year groups because these days these young people keep their eyes stuck to a screen 24/7. Back in my day, we had to go outside and play games and ACTUALLY look for someone to speak rather than 'poke' or 'follow' someone. What is this!? Tag?!" she continued nagging about the future generation technology and how it's having a negative. The only thing that it was good for was online-shopping.

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

Mystiecat537

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:49 pm
User Image
ടєνɑ Ɗʉνɑɨɲ
Ɲecromancer ☠ Տecretary

Location: Study Hall ☠ Company: A ghost ☠ Items: Oak staff, glittered dress
o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o≎o

As much as Seva wanted to get her dirty dress cleaned, finding any place within the school to do this was.. More challenging than she liked. This place was so big.. She really needed to get a map from someone, but she had only briefly met other staff members.. Since then, she had been dealing with other things. As she walked down yet another hallway, her ears perked up at the sound of someone speaking in one of the rooms nearby. A female voice. She couldn't initially understand what that person was saying, but as she walked towards the source it became clearer. Something about looking for someone to talk to instead of poking or following someone? She was so inept with technology that she had no clue what this could mean. But it piqued her interest.

She silently approached the doors that prevented her from seeing the woman speaking. There was an odd smell.. She inhaled softly to get a better whiff of it. It reminded her of a bakery.. What were those little things.. Cupcakes? After giving it a few moments to sink in, she softly placed one pale hand on the doorknob, then slowly turned it. Opening the door just enough to slip through, then she let go of it. It slid shut behind her with a quiet but audible 'click'. Her tail slowly swayed back and forth as she looked around. This was not a laundry room, but she soon spotted the source of the voice. As soon as she laid eyes on her, she knew.. This was a spirit. What an interesting place this school was. It had all kinds. She slowly tilted her head as she studied that woman for a few moments, then softly said, "Excuse me, ma'am.."

Condition: Fine ☠ Mood: Curious ☠ Thoughts: A ghost? Who is she?

XxIce_ReaperxX

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:08 pm

Mood ➤: Brainstorm l Location ➤: Student Hall l Company ➤: Student? l Item/s ➤: N/A l State ➤: Visible

While Cecile was ranting about the current society because of the technology in a bad view rather than seeing the other side of it, he stopped when she heard someone speak out. She turned her head and a woman that a don in black and skull like clothing which made the ghost think if the woman going goth, considering how young she looks. A student perhaps? Cecile happily made her way towards the girl, "Hello dear.~ Don't worry I'm not dark, mentally unstable or shady like the rest of the weirdos here." she said in a joking manner.

Something shiny caught Cecile's attention, her eyes turned down and notice the girl was holding dress with a LOT of glitter. "Umm...dear I think you overdid it on the glitter there.~" she smiled as she pointed at the clothing the girl was holding. "I used to be a fan of glitter but that stuff is so ANNOYING to wipe or clean off." she whined.

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

Mystiecat537

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:44 am
User Image
ടєνɑ Ɗʉνɑɨɲ
Ɲecromancer ☠ Տecretary

Location: Study Hall ☠ Company: A ghost ☠ Items: Oak staff, glittered dress

Almost as soon as the spirit noticed her, Seva was approached and reassured that the woman was not.. Quite a few things, actually. Her ears perked up a little at that. It was funny, although she did not show it. At least two of those three things applied to her. It didn't sound like the woman was being so serious, but these days.. It was hard to tell when someone was serious or not these days. It used to be more obvious. Time changed so much.. But she thought it was best to err on the side of caution and take it seriously. "Do you not like it here?" She had no clue that she was once again being mistaken for a student. "The people I have met seem fine so far." Granted, she had only spoken to two other people so far. It wasn't exactly a large group.

Suddenly, the woman's attention had turned to her dirty dress. She blinked, confused for a few moments by that statement.. Then she looked down as well and realized what she meant. It wasn't that bad, was it? Just a little glitter.. Most of it was on one sleeve. "I did not do this." Her ears tilted back as she remembered the pool incident. It would never be spoken of again. "I was looking for a laundry room to wash it.. Is there one?" She tilted her head slightly to her right, while staring at the ghost. This odd woman got a small nod in agreement with how annoying the glitter was. "I have noticed this." She stated gravely. This was a very serious matter. Clean attire was very important. She only had a limited number of these dresses. Her only clean spare was being worn by Yarost.

Condition: Fine ☠ Mood: Curious ☠ Thoughts: A ghost? Who is she?

XxIce_ReaperxX

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:41 pm

Mood ➤: Brainstorm l Location ➤: Student Hall l Company ➤: Student? l Item/s ➤: N/A l State ➤: Visible

"Like it...I love it here!" Cecile exclaimed in happiness, "Well this was the place I got found my true love~ Got married~ And had a baby. Heck I even have the school's name as my last name. It's home.~" she replied. Though it was nice to hear that the girl was finding the people here to be fine from her stay so far...is she a new student? She shrugged her shoulders.

"You did not do this?" Cecile repeated visibly confused by the statement, "You had a little mishap at art class~?" she guested with a little giggle. Cecile rubbed her chin thinking if the school had such a thing around, she closed her eyes and folded her arms. "Back in my day when I was a youngster my family couldn't afford a washing machine, so we had to wash our clothes by hand.~" she opened her pale turquoise eyes. With that the ghost swiftly took the student's dress from her hands and examined it carefully. "It's not toooo baaaad. It would look brand new in no time.~ This will be easy...um...what's your name dear?" she asked kindly.

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

Mystiecat537

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash