Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Study Hall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
╠═══ Lorenzo ═╬═ Rodriguez ═══╣

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Looked like Ciri had taken his joke seriously. Fiddling with his fingers he shook his head slightly. "Its fine. I wasn't serious about it no need to apologize" Looking up at Ciri's face noticing that she was how he wasn't the only one feeling uncomfortable. It was bound to happen; it was late at night and they didn't know each other that well. At the mention of the time he couldn't help but laugh nervously again. "Well I uh...kind of don't know my room number? So sort of stuck outside until tomorrow" There was a light blush on his face. He'll probably just head back to the church and sleep in one of their benches. It wasn't quite comfortable but it was better than sleeping outside in the cold. "I shouldn't keep you up since classes began tomorrow. It was nice running into you Ciri" Putting his hands in his pockets and giving her a friendly smile he started to walk off towards the church.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Ω Location: Study Hall

Ψ Company: Ciri

Φ Feeling: Alright

Σ Condition: Healthy

Π Song: None

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:42 pm

l Mood ➤: Tired l Location ➤: Study Hall l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: None

Ciri let out a nervous laugh as Lorenzo mentioned that he was just making a joke. A-a joke...right.... of course it was a joke Ciri... The girl tilted her head when the boy mentioned that he didn't have anywhere to go for the night. W-what do you mean you don't have anywhere to go? They didn't give you a room to sleep in? Ciri thought for a moment before coming up with an idea. I-i mean, its not like it is a big room, but you are more then welcome to sleep with me in my dorm. I mean, my room mate kinda....left and I haven't gotten a new one since... that and if you don't have a dorm then it is my step-dad's fault and in that case I'll give him hell in the morning about how you don't have a room. Ciri gave Lorenzo a thumbs up with kind of a goofy smile. She couldn't just let someone sleep outside, she had been there and it sure as hell wasn't fun.

Current Theme➤: Insert

"Have I forgiven?
Yes, I have managed to forgive and control my own wrath.
I did not just kill blinded by hatred.
Yet I did have my vengeance, and I will have it.
By my own way!"

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:34 am

"I am the instrument of Fear itself. I am Destruction's Right-hand and Death Incarnate. So what are you to me?"

Skytherix traveled a bit through the school til he picked up on Ciri's scent. Making his way to the Study Hall, he found Ciri speaking with another student. he didnt care who saw him at this point. He couldnt really hide at the moment. Floating behind Ciri silently, he placed a hand on her shoulder and leaned close to her ear. "Boo." Sky said quitely. Straightening himself up, he was hoping the reaction was what he was aiming for.

"The answer is very simple: Nothing."

∑ Location →→|Study Hall|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Freaks Remix |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Curious |
∑ Thoughts →→| hmmm |
∑ Phobia Amplification →→|Not Active |
∑ Target of Nightmare →→| Not Active |
∑ Marks of Shadow →→| 0 |
∑ Current Form →→| Demon |
∑ O.o.c →→| . |

xX Yennefer Xx

PonderingPenguin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:34 pm

l Mood ➤: Tired l Location ➤: Study Hall l Company ➤: Lorenzo & Sky l Item/s ➤: None

Ciri was waiting for a response when something else caught her attention. Well, actually, it more like scared the s**t out of her! Ciri spun around and let out a scream, but during her spin she lost her balance on her heels and landed flat on her a**.

"Have I forgiven?
By my own way!"

PonderingPenguin

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:37 pm

Stopping in his tracks Lorenzo turned around to listen to Ciri ask why he didn't have a room to sleep in. "Well I do but..." Attempting to tell her that he forgot his room number but his voice was too quiet that she didn't hear him. Instead she came up with a suggestion that was way too familiar for him. Were people in this area really that comfortable with having others in their room? Well the last person who invited Lorenzo to their room had a sort of...thing for him. Looking at the ground and placing his hands over his shoulder he softly shock his head. Ciri wasn't the same type of person plus what were the chances that anyone else would find him attractive. "Oh it's um...not his fault I forgot the room number...I have a really short memory." Trying to give proper eye contact to Ciri and giving her a nervous smile back. "If I'm not too much of a bother then that works for me...thanks" Lorenzo was always surprised by the kindness strangers often presented and while his time here hadn't been the best there were things he could look forward to.

Noticing that his glasses were getting a bit smudged Lorenzo took them off to clean them because of that he didn't quite see what was moving towards Ciri. Squinting trying to get a better look at whatever that black smudge was but no amount of squinting helped. Before he could put his glasses back on Ciri would scream causing him to jump out of his skin and drop his glasses. "What the ********?! What happened" Lorenzo would say seeing that Ciri was now on the ground and the black smudge was still floating in the air. "You okay?" Walking over to her to grab her arm and help her stand back up. Lorenzo got a more clear picture of what the black smudge was, it looked like a person. "Is...he floating?" It was still weird to see supernatural things in the school but someone floating was the least weird thing so far.

Ψ Company: Ciri, Some Guy

Φ Feeling: Spooked

xX Yennefer Xx
Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:44 am

"I am the instrument of Fear itself. I am Destruction's Right-hand and Death Incarnate. So what are you to me?"

Skytherix couldnt help but laugh a bit. He got the reaction he desired. The demon was about to help Ciri up but the other boy beat him to it. It did come as a slight surprise to see that the other kid didnt start screaming right away after seeing him. Oh well, it wasnt his concern at the moment. Sky looked at Ciri who was undoubtedly going to be pissed at him...which was fun. "Hey Ciri, I was stopping by to see what was happening. Father is making me sleep...I dont know why but I figured I'd let you know in case you need me." Something popped back into his mind and he looked down at Ciri's hands. Remembering what happened at the hospital wing as he tried to heal her hands, Sky shocked his head. Looking over to the other boy. "Hey. I'm Sky, her older brother, make sure she doesnt cause any trouble." Giving Ciri a sly smirk.

∑ Thoughts →→| hmmm |
∑ O.o.c →→| . |

xX Yennefer Xx

PonderingPenguin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:36 pm

l Mood ➤: Tired l Location ➤: Study Hall l Company ➤: Lorenzo & Sky l Item/s ➤: None

Ciri was pulled up by Lorenzo and she looked at her brother. Not funny Sky!! Ciri couldn't help but make a cute looking pouty face as she glared at Sky. Lorenzo this is my step brother Sky... What are you... Sky answered her question rather quickly, and she nodded her head. Haha well after the long day we had you probably should sleep silly. And okidoki, if I need you ill come get you Onii-chan~ A cocky grin formed on her face as she looked at Sky.

"Have I forgiven?
By my own way!"

PonderingPenguin

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:37 am

Lorenzo had to be honest, he found it hilarious that Ciri got scared so easily. She was able to wield a sword and from the looks of it she went through a lot but someone saying boo was what got her. Of course he muffled any laughter yet a small smile still appeared on his face. After helping her up Lorenzo looked at Ciri hoping for an answer but it looked like his question got ignored. He did however get to see the cutest pout he ever saw anyone do. A small blush appeared on his face as he looked down at the ground. Deciding that it was perfect time to get distracted by his lost glasses. Going to the ground and patting at the area, the darkness made it hard to find his black glasses. However he continued to listen in on the siblings conversation.

Father is making me sleep? How old was this guy where his parents were still forcing him to go to sleep. To be fair his parents often told him to go to sleep when it was late but they never forced him. With a clink Lorenzo found his glasses and put them on as he stood up and looked at the others once again. His eyes brows furrowed and he took a step back. Apparently Sky was floating and he looked strange to say the least. Of course he knew that facial expression was probably giving away his 'what the ********' feeling towards his look. "Edgy" Lorenzo couldn't help but mutter under his breath.

Shaking his head after being distracted by Sky's strange appearance he felt a bit ashamed that he hadn't quite catched what they were saying to him only the last words. Still Lorenzo tried his best to assume what it was. "Um nice to meet you too. You can call me Lorenzo and I'll do my best. Just got to say boo and spook her" Lorenzo said with a nervous laughter. But he knew that if Ciri wanted too she could break him like a twig or cut him in half.

Ψ Company: Ciri, Some Guy

Φ Feeling: Spooked

xX Yennefer Xx
Nightmares in Daydreams

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:44 pm

Sky look over to Ciri after she called him Onii-chan again and blushed. Turning away from Ciri, he looked over to Lorenzo and simply gave him a nod. What Ciri called him really flustered him. Sky never got used to Ciri giving him that name and was quite the embarrassing title. Ciri may have won this time, but he would return later and get back at her for sure.

-Exit-

∑ Thoughts →→| hmmm |
∑ O.o.c →→| Sorry for the massive case of writers block Dx |

xX Yennefer Xx

PonderingPenguin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:29 pm

Ciri grinned, knowing that she had one the round with her brother. However, her victory was interrupted by a yawn. Victory didn't change the fact that Ciri was still tired. She turned around and smiled at Lorenzo. So whats the plan buddy?

"Have I forgiven?
By my own way!"

PonderingPenguin

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 10:16 pm

Holding on to his arm with his hand Lorenzo's hugged himself gently doing his best to avoid giving a judgmental look at them. Adjusting his sweater and putting his hands in his pockets he would look at the ground while waiting for Ciri and her brother to finish their conversation. From the corner of his eye he spotted Sky moving his head, looking right back at him a weak smile would be flashed. Not knowing if he had said something to him since Lorenzo was zoning out his eyes would follow him until he left. "Bless you" A humorous tone and returning the smile she sent his way. Being called buddy made a small chortle of laughter come out; placing a hand on his mouth he moved it away to say. "Um...seems like going to sleep would be good...be well?" The sentence didn't quite sound right. Whatever I'm sure she understood what I meant. "Thanks again for giving me a place to sleep." While he stood there waiting for her to lead the way he reached in to his pocket and pulled out his phone. Fiddling with it before putting it back in his pocket.

Ψ Company: Ciri

Φ Feeling: Tired

xX Yennefer Xx
Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:53 am

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash