Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Wishing Well Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:01 am
Wishing Well: Some people believe that the guardians or dwellers of the well would grant them their wish if they paid a price. After uttering the wish, one would generally drop coins in the well. That wish would then be granted by the guardian or dweller, based upon how the coin would land at the bottom of the well. If the coin landed heads up, the guardian of the well would grant the wish, but the wish of a tails up coin would be ignored. It was thus potentially lucky to throw coins in the well, but it depended on how they landed.
Want to try~?
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:59 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Wishing Well l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: Coffee
User Image

Yennefer walked around the school in search of where her werid sense would stop haunting her. She knew something was up at home but wasn't sure what. As she walked around the outskirts of the school, Yen munched on her doughnut and sipped her coffee. She enjoyed the quiet air, and the beginning of the woods. They looked so calm, yet full of mystery.

Yennefer came across an old wishing well. Huh...I haven't seen one of these in a long time.. Yen sat on the ledge of the well and sipped her coffee. Her senses had calmed and she finished her doughnut. She looked back down the well. What the hell, why not? Yennefer pulled out what seemed to be an old coin. I wish....hmmm what do I really wish... There were many things to wish for; Ciri's safety, a real unicorn of her own, the chance to have her own child, world peace? Lucius entered her mind and she blushed slightly. That could be a wish...Yen shook her head. She knew what she wanted. I wish for protection the ones I care for and my soon to be students~ Yen dropped her coin down the well. She took a sip of her coffee and closed her eyes.

This area was rather peaceful~

Yen opened her eyes and thought for a minute. She then reached into her pocket and took out another coin. She thought for a minute fore reciting one more wish. I also wish that for once, someone will love me and only me. Lucius was on her mind as she made this wish. She knew she just met him, but... she could admit she fell hard for him. Yennefer whispered "Lucius..." as she dropped her last coin into the well and smiled. She took a sip of her coffee, realizing that she was almost out Damn, I need to go get some more~

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:52 pm
User Image

ȥᶏᶉᶄϙꞩ
Sin Seeker of Divinoxia

If Yen was paying attention, the coin never made a sound after flipped the coin into the well. After a few more seconds of silence, slithering and clicking echoed up from the depths of the Well. One of the Sin Seekers of Divinoxia quickly snaked its way out of the well and screeched. This Demon was a spy of sorts but was still a very dangerous creature. "Koltash vin odst eir et sahlost delkeir!" The creature screeched as it hovered above the ground. The Demon stood at least 12 feet tall with 4 foot long scythe like arms and a secondary set of clawed arms to back them up. A redish glow shimmered across the creature at random and the spines on it back quivered. The demon did not seem to attack Yennefer but circled around her and...studied her. "Ballov yerst eir et, Sahlost d'taholg."

O.o.C. -> Its not Silver, but hey it should be fun~<3

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:07 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Alert and Defensive l Location ➤: Wishing Well l Company ➤: Demon l Item/s ➤: Coffee
User Image

Yennefer didn't hear her coin hit the bottom, and by the time she turned so investigate why, the demon had managed to slither its way out. It's piercing screeching out Yen in defensive mode. Dropping her coffee, She raised her hands, creating a blue glow. A large barrier surrounded Yennefer. She watched the being carefully, for she was not gonna be the one to piss it off even more. As it circled her, Yennefer did her own version of observation. This was not a wraith, a nekker, or a ghoul, so she wasn't sure what it's weakness was yet. She kept her hands raised, for she was ready to attack if needed. What are you?! What do you want?! Yennefers eyes began to glow blue. She was ready.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydeams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:29 pm
User Image

ȥᶏᶉᶄϙꞩ
Sin Seeker of Divinoxia

"Eirosh iut vin?! Eirosh et vin t'voniz?!" The Demon replied. It seemed to imitate Yennefers voice perfectly but not the language. Noticing that the woman was now on the defensive, Yzarkos split himself into two exact copies and now both started circling her in opposite directions. It looked like a pair of sharks circling a seal. The pair began to circle low to the ground using their claws as feet as the rest of the body hovered off the ground. "Divinoxia kaltosh sev'tro vin" One of the copies lunged at Yen in full attack from the front. Just before coming within melee range it would disperse into black mist and the "True" copy would slither into the thick brush around the well. A low growl and hiss, echoed from the thickets. It was toying with her. Its like it wanted her to attack it, and if she didn't Yzarkos could study her even more.

O.o.C. ->

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:45 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Attack Mode l Location ➤: Wishing Well l Company ➤: Demon l Item/s ➤: None
User Image

Yennefer knew her melee skills were no match for the demon. It would have her in mere seconds. Yen would have to attack with magic, for magic was a demons weakness. Yennefer (and her barrier) began to slowly back up, for a sorceresses advantage was to keep distance. She never broke her stare away from the demon. She watched as the demon's movements. Yennefer took a deep breath in, for she knew this was going to be a loooooong beginning of her day. With a quick move that no human could master, Yennefer dropped to her knees and slammed her glowing blue hands onto the dirt. The thicket around the demon rumbled, and the earths roots sprung from the ground. The roots had grabbed ahold of the demons slithering tail and syth like arms, however left his second set of arms free. Yennefer watched as the creature was bound, taking in its stretching. Her eyes were determined and full of power that the demon could see she was holding back. Yen still couldn't understand the tongue of the demon, but she had remembered what it said. Return to where you came from you demon!!

User Image

O.O.C. -> Is that an actual language?

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:45 pm
User Image

ȥᶏᶉᶄϙꞩ
Sin Seeker of Divinoxia

"Lyxin'vin. Rrrreturn?...Pitiful...human... Sssssserve... Death...Ssssserve the....Queen... Sev'tro eir hylix" The Demon writhed in discomfort before discharging a small amount of energy. It was enough to kill off the plants holding it, and with the opening, The demon split into two copies once again and vanished into the night. The true intent or the demon's appearance was still unclear but one thing was for sure. There was a demon loose in the School and not one that was kind or good.

-Exit-

O.o.C. -> Nope lol I'm making this up as I go...kinda xD I'll just have this guy spice things up a bit~ If Yen can tract auras it leaves small traces of aura as it moves.

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:08 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Arttack Mode l Location ➤: Wishing Well l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: None
User Image

Yennefer watched as the demon vanished into the night. She lowered her hands and the barrier disintegrated. Damn it! Yen thought to herself. There was a much bigger problem. She needed to alert Lucius, but she wasn't gonna let it get away.
Yen walked over to where the demon released the energy and picked up the dirt. Earth was the best for holding onto energy. Her free hand glowed blue and a small raven skull appeared. Yen sprinkled the diet into the skull, and closed her eyes. As she opened them, the skull burst into flames, and a living raven rose from the flames. Lead me too it! Now! The raven let out a stretch, and flapped its wings. It took off with Yennefer right behind it. She needed to find it and quick, for she knew it would cause complete chaos.

Yennefer had performed telepathy on multiple occasions, but with those she was close too. She had just met the headmaster, but she prayed that he could hear her.

Lucius, we have a huge problem. I need you!! Help!

-Exit-

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 1:59 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: ... l Location ➤: Wishing Well l Company ➤: N/A l Item/s ➤: N/A
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Lucius walked all the way to the Wishing Well area because it was the only way to get way from the wide panic that he had pass through the Classrooms, courtyard and classrooms. Not wanting to disturb anyone's business or be caught in the set of confusion. He summoned one person to his presence, Yennefer. Luckily she gave him a mark so he can contact her but there was one problem...."How does it work?" he was at a standstill. He thought about what might work, if only she came with a Poké Ball This is Yen he is thinking about so.... He kissed his fingers then touch the kiss mark inside his then said "By the mark that has been bestowed upon me, Yennefer of Vengerberg I summon thee" he ordered. He looked around to see if anything has happened.

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 2:15 pm
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Dying l Location ➤: Wishing Well l Company ➤: ????? l Item/s ➤: None

A massive light purple flame appeared close to the well. As it dispersed into the night sky, a woman appeared. Normally, she would have been standing as the flame disappeared, however this time she hit the ground with a thud. Yennefer let out a small whimper of pain as she tried to prop herself up on her elbows. Blood still dripping from her nose, ears, and now a few other places, Yen looked around to see where she was. Where am I...? As her eyes searched through the moon lit darkness, she spotted a tall figure. She remembered the last time she came to the wishing well, and she was in no condition to fight. Yen tried to lift her hand to create a flame, only to fail. Her eyes adjusted and she could see the details of the man.

L...Lucius...?

Current Theme ➤ Can't Even

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 2:34 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: ... l Location ➤: Wishing Well l Company ➤: Yen l Item/s ➤: N/A

Lucius still looked around to see if his actions has worked, he let out a sigh. "That wa-" he was cut short when he noticed a light purple flame by the well. When the flame disappeared he furrowed his brows in confusion when he saw no one but he could still sense someone in the area. His eyes decided to look down and was shocked to see Yennefer, not her landing on the ground but noticing blood through her nose and ears. He saw no physical cuts so she must be bleeding internally. Without a word he picked her bridal style, he knows there wasn't an active doctor around campus but...perhaps he can try his more traditional methods. With that he ran as he disappeared to the night with Yennefer.

+Exits with Yen+

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 1:15 am
User Image
l Mood ➤: Pissed l Location ➤: Wishing Well l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: Sword

Ciri walked with her head down for what felt like an eternity. Why was she so mad? Was it because of their tiff last night? Or perhaps this morning? Or was it because the winter witch used her magic carelessly? Ciri finally looked up and realized she had walked to the schools perimeter. In front of her was a wishing well, as well as some vegetation.

Ciri clenched her teeth i anger and grabbed the handle of her sword. Quick unsheathing her sword, Ciri let out a loud scream as she began to swing at the vegetation and trees. Her swings were strong enough to cut down a few trees, as well as completely destroy some of the growth around the well. She continued to swing until she ran out of energy. Tired and hot, Ciri took a deep breath and sheathed her sword. Wiping the sweat from her forehead, Ciri took a seat on the ground at the base of the wishing well. Drawing her knees to her chest, she let out a sigh. Why are you so... Ciri closed her eyes as she tired to calm down.

Current Theme➤: ~Castle~

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

My Memories As A Donut

Naughty Girl

17,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 1:36 am
User ImageUser Image

Where:: Wishing Well
With:: Ciri
Feeling:: Normal for the most part.
Inventory:: Book bag and Dorm Key.

THE STORY OF A BROKEN VAMPIRE...
                                                              XXX
                                                              Scarlett paced back and forth, she really had no idea what she was doing. What was she doing? She couldn't tell you if you asked. She made her way over to the wishing well and leaned against the rim, looking down into the well. It was deep and dark.. She wondered if the water was cold, how deep the water might be if one fell in.. Would anyone really notice if someone just disappeared? Would they even know where to look? Scarlett's thoughts were indeed morbid but she could not help it. Her mind was distorted by a list of various deeds that befell her in her youth. Would drowning be a peaceful way to go? Other than the suffocation part, you would just seemingly fall asleep and stay that way. It was better than say being buried alive or even burned to death, which happened to her kind a lot in the old days. Scarlett leaned over the rim a bit to look deeper into the well. It was as if the darkness of the well called to her. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She opened her eyes when she heard a sigh. Was someone else there...? Scarlett stood up straight and sat on the rim of the well, as if she was being a little careless. "Is someone there?"

O.O.C::Donuts.

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 1:58 am
User Image
l Mood ➤: Pissed l Location ➤: Wishing Well l Company ➤: ???? l Item/s ➤: Sword

Ciri heard the other voice and shot up quickly. She reached for her sword, but lowered her hand when she saw who it was. It was the girl from music class, but why was she all the way out here? Your the new girl in music class.... What are you doing all the way out here? Ciri placed her hands on her hips as she looked at the vampire She couldn't sense any ill intentions from the girl, but she did feel something....

B-be careful...

Current Theme➤: ~Castle~

Diabolical Donut

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

My Memories As A Donut

Naughty Girl

17,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 2:05 am
User ImageUser Image

Where:: Wishing Well
With:: Ciri
Feeling:: Normal for the most part.
Inventory:: Book bag and Dorm Key.

THE STORY OF A BROKEN VAMPIRE...
                                                              XXX
                                                              Scarlett eyed the light haired girl with her crimson eyes before responding. "I did not like the air in the classroom." Scarlett stated before scooting sideways to lean her back on the wood that held the tiny roof for the well. She brought her legs to her chest and sat there. A simply push could knock the girl down when sitting like that. She watched her with a rather stoic expression. Right now it was rather difficult to force a smile. Though she did attempt which only ended up being mildly awkward. She lowered a leg and kept one propped up on the well. "I am. I suppose." She said before running a hand through her long dark silky hair. Now that they were alone Ciri would notice that Scarlett smelled of roses. It was a scent Scarlett always seemed to carry with her.

O.O.C::Donuts.

xX Yennefer Xx

Campus

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas