Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Wishing Well Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 2:16 am
User Image
l Mood ➤: Better l Location ➤: Wishing Well l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: Sword

Ciri walked over to the girl, and stood next to her. Yea...that's my room mate...She's been acting... uncaring? I don't know how to describe it...but it is making me mad... Ciri took in a deep breath. What is that smell...? Roses? It's so....soothing... She laid her head back and looked up at the cloudy sky. The rain had stopped...for now. Ciri looked over at the girl as she ran her fingers through her black hair. My name is Ciri, what's yours? She gave her a warm smile.

Current Theme➤: ~Castle~

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 2:22 am
User ImageUser Image

Where:: Wishing Well
With:: Ciri
Feeling:: Normal for the most part.
Inventory:: Book bag and Dorm Key.

THE STORY OF A BROKEN VAMPIRE...
                                                              XXX
                                                              Scarlett listened to Ciri and looked surprised for a second. "She's your roommate?" Scarlett pondered for a bit. "Lately? So she is not normally like that? ... I wonder what changed." Scarlett muttered before resting her head back on the wood. "It's nice to meet you Ciri, My name is Scarlett." She said with a soft smile. "Say, do you know if this well has water in it?" She asked looking back down into the dark hole. "I know a lot of older well's have dried up and have no water, but some still do." She said adoring the well, she thought it was pretty cute. No doubt this well would become one of her favorite places to go.

O.O.C::Donuts.

xX Yennefer Xx

My Memories As A Donut

Naughty Girl

17,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 2:31 am
User Image
l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Wishing Well l Company ➤: Scarlett l Item/s ➤: Sword

Ciri shrugged. She really wasn't sure what had made Evie change all of a sudden, but whatever it was made recent events sour between them. I don't know... Ciri's smile brightened as she saw the vampire give a real smile versus a fake one.

Ciri arches her brow as Scarlett looked into the well. It there water...? Hmmmm... Ciri thought for a moment, then began to dig in her little pouch she carried around her waist. She pulled out a shiny coin and grinned. Wanna find out? Ciri held out the coin for Scarlett to take.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 2:38 am
User ImageUser Image

XXX
                                                              Scarlett pondered for a bit but ultimately could not think of a reason why her room mate would start acting to weird all of the sudden. "How odd." Scarlett said before she watched Ciri take out a coin and offered to find out if there was water at the bottom of the well. Scarlett took the coin and looked into the void darkness that was the well. "Maybe... it's bottomless." She joked before thinking. What should she wish for? You can't just throw a coin in and not wish on a wishing well. She pondered for a bit and closed her eyes. I wish for my happiness to return to me, no matter what form it may take. I want to learn to love myself, and maybe the love of another. She st the coin on her thumb and flicked it into the well and waited for a sound. "Did you hear anything?" She asked before turning to look at Ciri.

xX Yennefer Xx

My Memories As A Donut

Naughty Girl

17,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 2:47 am
User Image
l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Wishing Well l Company ➤: Scarlett l Item/s ➤: Sword

Ciri smiled as she watched Scarlett take the coin. Her eyebrow arched as the vampire closed her eyes. What is she doing? Oh that's right! You make a wish and then throw in the coin~

As the coin was dropped, Ciri listened very carefully. A witchers senses were more enhanced then a normal humans, so Ciri could hear every clink. Finally, it seemed like the little coin found its home at the bottom of the well. It seems like there is water at the bottom~ May your wish come true~

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 2:53 am
User ImageUser Image

XXX
                                                              Scarlett smiled a bit. "You never know." Scarlett said as she kicked her leg back and forth as she hummed softly under her breath. "It's a nice touch to have a wishing well at a school. I can imagine people coming here during their finals to make a wish to pass their test." Scarlett said with a slight giggle. She looked to Ciri and watched her for a bit. She really was pretty, her personality was very alluring too. Something about her just drew Scarlett to her. Scarlett closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She was enjoying the rather dark and rainy weather. One thing she loved about England was the rain. She really enjoyed the rain. It was calming. It did not rain that often where she was from, so this was a nice change.

xX Yennefer Xx

My Memories As A Donut

Naughty Girl

17,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 3:03 am
User Image

Ciri laughed at the thought of wishing on a good test score. Haha well I don't know about getting good grades! But...I guess if I could wish for something.... Ciri placed her index finger on her lip as she pondered. I think I would wish for my family to be safe, My mom may not know it, but she's having a baby and I hope she can get through it...or I guess I would wish for true love. Haha does that sound like the stereotypical wish though? Ciri let out a small giggle.

You know...for a vampire your not evil. I cant sense any malicious intent from you... Looking over, her green eyes glowed in what little light the sky produced. Crap...that probably was rude... Ciri walked and stood in front of the girl and lifted her shirt, exposing her abdomen. Three large scars, claw like in looks, contrasted with Ciri's pale skin. I got attacked by one...im sorry if I scared you when you walked in...

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 3:09 am
User ImageUser Image

XXX
                                                              Scarlett smiled listening to her wish. "You're not supposed to say what you wish for silly." Scarlett chimed with a brighter smile. She really was enjoying having someone to talk to instead of the usual loneliness she suffered from locking herself in her room most of the time. She reached into her bag and pulled out a notebook. "I drew this in class, I want you to have it." she said holding out a piece of paper with a drawing of Ciri on it. She really did have fun doodling her. She was so fun to draw, she might do it again.

"Oh you don't have to worry, I am aware of how most vampires are. Believe it or not they don't really like me all that much. I am a sort of misfit among my family." Scarlett shared before she looked at the scar. Scarlett silently reached out and gently touched the scars. "Vampires do horrible things. Sometimes I myself can't believe that I am one myself." She said before looking up to meet her gaze once again.

xX Yennefer Xx

My Memories As A Donut

Naughty Girl

17,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 3:25 am
User Image

Ciri flinched a little as Scarlett touched her scars. It wasn't because they hurt, but because she was being touched in a sensitive area. That tickles... she thought. Ciri dropped her shirt back down and gave the vampire a reassuring smile. Well, they aren't all bad...I mean your here right? And your really pretty and kind. Ciri bit her lip the second she spoke and looked away blushing.

Ciri looked back at the Scarlett as she mentioned her doodling in class. Taking a step towards Scarlett, she leaned over interested. Ciri took the paper, and her face turned red. Looking back at her was....her. Scarlett drew a picture of Ciri, and it was beautiful. Y-you drew this..? You drew me... its beautiful! Your amazing Scarlett! I can really keep it are you sure?? Ciri's smile grew wide, and she hugged Scarlett tight. Thank you! No one has ever drawn me before!

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 3:38 am
User ImageUser Image

XXX
                                                              "I have met some nice vampires, My cousin Valentine was a sweetheart. Though she had a curse put on her which caused no one to love her. She wanted love so bad and allowed people to use her. It ended up being her undoing." She said thinking about the black haired vampire. "Though I rarely run into other vampires, most of the times the ones I meet are... excuse my french. Assholes." Scarlett said with a slight tilt of her head. Scarlett watched Ciri bite her lip and look away blushing. It was cute...

Scarlett watched in awe as Ciri's face turned red from the happiness and excitement her art brought Ciri. She was ecstatic to get such a reaction out of Ciri. It caused her heart to flutter a bit from the happiness. Scarlett blushed and let out a surprised squeak as she was hugged by Ciri. It felt nice to be hugged.. So comforting. Scarlett smiled and shook her head. "Yes, You can keep it." She said with a very genuine smile on her face. "No one has ever drawn you before?" Scarlett looked almost taken back. "But you're so pretty." Scarlett said staring at her.

xX Yennefer Xx

My Memories As A Donut

Naughty Girl

17,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 3:49 am
User Image
l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Wishing Well l Company ➤: Scarlett l Item/s ➤: Sword & Drawing

Ciri broke from their hug and did a happy little twirl. She held the picture close and shook her head. Haha thank you but....with my scar I can be seen as... repulsive.... Ciri pointed to her famous scar on her left eye. Some a*****e threw a throwing star at my face...My father said I was lucky I didn't loose my eye. We still won the battle though~ Ciri struck a victory pose and glanced over at Scarlett. Her composure was broken and she began to laugh. Why was it so easy for her to talk to this girl? Ciri didn't feel like she had to be on guard as they spoke.

Well, I can tell you that I've only met two vampires that aren't assholes. One being my fathers travel companion, who really I never formally met. And two being you~ Ciri smiled and gave Scarlett a thumbs up. She walked back over and sat next to the vampire once more. Ehhh? You have cousins still? I don't know if I have any...I don't really know my real family.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 4:00 am
User ImageUser Image

XXX
                                                              "Ehh? I think the scar adds to your beauty." Scarlett said with an air of certainty. Whoever thinks otherwise needs to be kicked in the butt." Scarlett said with a nod. She looked back up at Ciri and was amazed at how strong she was. "You must be very strong! I am weak... I can hardly fight. I swear a bunny is tougher than I am." Scarlett said with a chuckle. "Bunnies are mean." Scarlett said recalling a time she picked up a rabbit and it kicked her a**. They were vicious little cuties.

Scarlett giggled "My great grandmother is not as bad as the rest of my family, but she is certainly a character." Scarlett stated recalling her most interesting great grandmother. "My family are all insane, I don't even know how my mother got into contact with them." Scarlett said with a soft smile. "My mom is tough too, Stubborn and intimidating. But she is fun to be around. I love her. She does her best for me." Scarlett said recalling her mother.

xX Yennefer Xx

My Memories As A Donut

Naughty Girl

17,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 4:11 am
User Image
l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Wishing Well l Company ➤: Scarlett l Item/s ➤: Sword & Drawing

Ciri turned red and she teared up a little. No one had ever said anything nice about her scar. Well except for mom and dad of course. But Ciri had always been self conscience about it ever since her father said it would leave a scar. Make-up couldn't cover it, and people usually averted their eyes. Rubbing her eyes she gave Scarlett a big smile and another hug. This time, the hug was more warm and thankful. Thank you...

Ciri chuckled as she listened to Scarlett describe her family. For some reason, Ciri felt like she had heard this story somewhere before... Haha your mom sounds like mine, tough, intimidating, and stubborn. Well, my mom is reaaaaaally stubborn. Ciri tilted her head up and looked back at the clouds to think. Hmmm... I don't remember my real mom...I do faintly remember my grandma...but its just a blur now... The last time Ciri saw her grandmother was when she was six, and even then she cant remember much.

Ciri laughed at the bubby comment. Haha bunnies? Really? I need to toughen you up some. If your taking PE then my mom can do it too~

Diabolical Donut

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 4:23 am
User ImageUser Image

XXX
                                                              Scarlett saw how touched Ciri was at her comment and smiled. She was happy to receive another hug from her. This time Scarlett returned the hug and smiled. "Those people are fools, just ignore them." Scarlett said with a warm and inviting smile. She enjoyed the hug, she really missed hugs. Her mother hugged her but this was different, it was calming and refreshing.

"She sounds like my mom, I do think they would get along. My mother seems to get along best with like minded people. My mother defines the word stubborn." Scarlett said with a light giggle. "I only know my family of my fathers side. My mother was an orphan so I am the only family she really has." Scarlett stated and thought of her mom. Scarlett loved her mom so much, they were so different but got along so well. Even when Linnia teased Scarlett relentlessly. "Yes, bunnies. They are mean! They know how to fight you know." She defended. "I am not in P.E" She said looking at her. "I could only imagine the routine your mother would put me thought."

xX Yennefer Xx

My Memories As A Donut

Naughty Girl

17,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 4:37 am
User Image

Ciri's smile turned into a sad frown as she stared down at the ground. My real dad...I hate him. I try not to think about him. My father is a witcher just like me. He found me when I was 6 and raised me as his own. Same with my mother, those are what I call parents. Except now my mom has a new boyfriend and he drives me crazy! I don't even know why...I guess I just don't want to accept that she has moved on...I guess I'm gonna have to soon cuz she's having a baby an I am pretty sure it is his.... Ciri shot a glance over at Scarlett and waved her hand. I'm so sorry I'm ranting...your really easy to talk to, you know? Hehe I feel like I could talk all day, but I'm sure that would be boring...

Ciri looked at Scarlett and grinned. She remembered her uncle taught her when she was little. Ciri placed her hand on Scarlett's head and made little bunny ears with her fingers. There! Now you can be a tough widdle bunny~

Diabolical Donut

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas