Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Wishing Well Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Memories As A Donut

Naughty Girl

17,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 2:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

Where:: Wishing Well
With:: Ciri
Feeling:: Normal for the most part.
Inventory:: Book bag and Dorm Key.

THE STORY OF A BROKEN VAMPIRE...
                                                              XXX
                                                              "You can rant to me all you like, I find it is easier to tell someone about something rather then bottling it up inside. It's bad to bottle things up." Scarlett would know that all too well. She almost felt like a hypocrite saying that to her... but she knew it was the truth. Scarlett just chose to deal with it the way she does. It keeps what little sanity she had left there. Though she would have her episodes of breaking down. She preferred to be alone whenever that happened, but she tended to hurt herself whenever that happened. "I think babies are cute though... So innocent and unknowing. I want to have one someday. " She said and smiled.

Scarlett giggled at the bunny ears and tried to be ferocious. "Rawr!" Though it only ended up being more cute than terrifying.

O.O.C::Donuts.

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 2:13 pm
User Image
l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Wishing Well l Company ➤: Scarlett l Item/s ➤: Sword & Drawing

Ciri gave Scarlett a nod. The vampire was right, it wasn't a good thing to bottle stuff up like that. Ciri was never really good at "talking about her feelings" though. Usually she just got mad and swung her sword. Haha Babies are kinda cute huh...I'm gonna be a sister and its weird... Ciri made a funny face and shook her head laughing.

The bell could be heard from the wishing well, which meant it was time fro her next class: PE. Damn it...I don't want to go to class I'm having so much fun here...

Current Theme➤: ~Castle~

Diabolical Donut

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

My Memories As A Donut

Naughty Girl

17,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 2:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

XXX
                                                              Scarlett smiled "You will get to babysit. I can help too. I love babysitting. I have always been good with children." She said and chuckled. "They like to tug on my hair. Once they latch on its almost impossible... Babies have iron grips." She said thinking about the time a kid had her hair and they couldn't get the kid to let go.

"I have a class to go to, but I really don't feel like going. I would rather go back to my down and relax."
                                                              She stated before standing up to plop in the grass. She stretched and looked up. "This is nice..."

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 2:37 pm
User Image
l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Wishing Well l Company ➤: Scarlett l Item/s ➤: Sword & Drawing

Ciri began to think about being an older sister. She didn't really like the idea, but she wasn't opposed to it. This was really important to her mother though. Yen had always wanted a baby, so Ciri was glad that she was finally able to have her dream come true. Yeaaaaa I might take you up on that offer...I've never babysat before.... She watched as Scarlett stood up, only to fall into the grass. Ciri laughed and walked over, and stood above her. It really is... Closing her eyes Ciri took a breath of the cold air. She was really glad she met with the vampire. Ciri felt so much better, so much calmer.

-Edit-

Ciri knew she was going to late, so she let out a sigh. Well, I gotta get to class. I'm already late and mom is going to kill me. Haha see you around? Maybe we can meet back here for lunch? Ciri smiled down at the vampire and began to take off. She gave Scarlett a big wave goodbye, and walked to her class.

-Exit-

Current Theme➤: ~Castle~

Diabolical Donut

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

My Memories As A Donut

Naughty Girl

17,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 10:43 am
User ImageUser Image

XXX
                                                              Scarlett watched Ciri leaved and waved her off. She smiled and laid back in the grass enjoying the fresh air. She was not feeling class today... It was hard being somewhat new. Scarlett just wanted to retreat to her dorm room and lounge for a while.. She turned over onto her side and thought about Ciri. She wondered what class she had this hour. Scarlett had art, or Lit but she did not feel like going to any of them. She was exited about music but that ended up getting spoiled. But, At least she met Ciri. She felt like she made a real friend.

Scarlett had no idea how long she had been laying there, it felt like a good twenty or so minutes. An angry screaming seemed to echo around the school... Was that Ciri? Scarlett sat up wondering what was wrong. "I should go check on her." she said to herself before getting up to investigate.

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:30 pm
User Image
User Image Amnesic Student l Mood ➤: Broken(??%) l Location ➤: Wishing Well(Roof of it) l Company ➤: Mr. Teddy l Item/s ➤: Pendant l Earphones ➤: A Heart Without Colour

Yuki solemnly walked towards the Wishing Well area, disobeying the curfew rule. She walked with an emotionless look on her face as she quietly approached the well with Mr. Teddy around her arms. It was reasonable dark outside as the only source of light was the 4/5 moon's luminous glow accompanied with her snow white hair reflecting of its rays. She approached the well and stared down at the bottomless pit, it was hard to see how deep the well was considering it is dark and the water filled inside only made it difficult to guess the depth of the well.

The fourth year stepped on the ledge of the well then climbed to the roof of it. She casually sat on the small roof, good thing she was small and weighed less so there was a less chance that she would actually break or fall off. She gazed out to the night sky hugging the teddy bear close to her chest as the wind passed by. She stared at the direction towards the chapel. The only reason why she came outside was because she wanted a sense of tranquillity. Her mental condition has triggered and was just getting worse as now she's more lost than ever. 'Mommy' or whatever that redhead name is not doing a pleasant job at being a caretaker. "She doesn't care anymore." she laughed bitterly to herself. It funny now, when someone is physically hurt it's noticeable to people to see and show their careness but when you are mentally illed. Just put a smile and you can get away without a second glance or saying the magic word 'FINE'. She knows one fact, she's not weak if she was she wouldn't be here anymore. "I'm strong but I'm tired...Do you think I need a new 'bracelet' Mr. Teddy." she smiled at the worn out stuff animal.

"A cold and maddening descent
Descending down so far
Fall farther 'til there's nothing left
I'm left here in the dark
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains: To anyone, approach with caution.

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Company▬ "Daughter

Mood▬ Sad

Items▬ Lolipop

OOC▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"That little b***h!! I hate her! Neme is mine and mine alone!.....I mean I'm the cutest creature of all time..." Hyryla was walking around the school complaining to herself out loud she was obviously upset about something that involved Nemesis. She stomped around the school for hours and found her way to the wishing well, Hyryla instantly noticed Yuki and rushed over to her pouting. She thought maybe talking to someone about it would make it better "Hello baby girl.... I know you don't like seeing mommy like this but something bad happened today...." Hyryla was very much serious about this mother and daughter thing, she now saw Yuki as her daughter and nothing can change that.

Hyryla wrapped her hands around Yuki and rested her head on the daughter's shoulder, she then made a sniffing sound and wiped her tears on the shoulder.
"Neme was hugging a younger girl...." Hyryla then released her tight hold on Yuki and made her face her "Do I look old to you? I mean you would fall for my looks if you were a guy right? I mean I can literally change into his dream woman." The succubus crossed her arms and looked down the well while puffing her cheeks. "Enough about stupid men...Why don't you tell me about your day."

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:58 am
User Image
User Image Amnesic Student l Mood ➤: Broken(??%) l Location ➤: Wishing Well l Company ➤: Mr. Teddy & 'Mommy' l Item/s ➤: Pendant l Earphones ➤: A Heart Without Colour

Yuki turned her head when she heard a familiar voice, she let out an uninterested sign when she saw it was the red head again but she kept a smile. She instantly cringed at the touch the woman was giving her but she still kept a smile like she didn't mind the contact. She lightly tilted her head when the woman explained the 'bad' news, she was internal uncomfortable by the woman's situation because she wasn't an expert at that department nor is she ready to go through that crush and love cycle again.

When Yuki was facing her, she merely shrugged at the questions. "Not really, you look around my age. No, I prefer internal beauty than appearances." she answered, she reached over and pet 'Mommy's shoulder, "Don't worry you would probably find someone, I mean...nevermind." she quickly dismissed herself. She wasn't good in the love department. she was in disbelief that the woman also held feelings for the assassination teacher, 'Why?' she brushed the question off. She stared at the redhead who seemed to have recovered pretty fast by the little love scandal. 'Thank god.' She furrowed her brows at the last statement, "My day?...it was..." 'Full of bullsh**, why can't you just leave me alone you!?! I don't need you!' She smiled happily up at the woman, "It was...I would say normal regarding it's Videl Academy." she let out a weak fit of laughter.

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:40 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Company▬ "Daughter"

Mood▬ Happy

Items▬

OOC▬ Choose A lollipop!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hearing Yuki's laugh Hyryla instantly knew something was wrong, she might not know Yuki very well but she does knew people and small tells could give her the entire story. Unfortunately, this situation didn't, she knew something was wrong but couldn't tell what it was. Hyryla smiled at Yuki before pulling out a wrapped lollipop that was on the larger side, she then handed it to Yuki. "Since you behaved yourself today, you can have this! The candy store owner "Gave" It to me, well I kinda seduced him, but whatever. He said it was a limited edition jumbo thing. I didn't really pay attention to what he said really."

Hyryla looked at the clear night sky and gorgeous moon. She was always a night crawler. "It was a night like this you know, the day I decided to change. I used to be a very bad demon. I'm not saying I'm a good girl now but, I used to be worse. " Hyryla looked at Yuki and her smile got wider. she then tapped her lap signaling for Yuki to rest her head on her. "Wanna hear a bedtime story?" Hyryla really wanted to play with Yuki's hair especially with it looking so beautiful under the moonlight. She could kill two birds with one stone and play with her hair while getting close to her. "Don't worry I won't bite, I don't do stuff like that anymore."

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:20 am
User Image
User Image Amnesic Student l Mood ➤: Broken(??%) l Location ➤: Wishing Well l Company ➤: Mr. Teddy & 'Mommy' l Item/s ➤: Pendant & Lollipop l Earphones ➤: A Heart Without Colour

Yuki blinked at the sight of the large lollipop, she had still had some sweets and chocolates left in her bag from the librarian's secret stash. She stared at her, "'Gave?'" she repeated. 'What has this world come to?' she took the big swirly white and red plastic wrapped lollipop only hoping it's strawberry flavour and not cherry.

She looked at the same direction 'Mommy' was looking at then her gaze slowly averted downwards, "Seems only night time can impact someone for the better...or worst." she muttered quietly to herself. When she looked back at 'Mommy' a chill ran down her smile when the woman's smile seemed to grow bigger, she stared down at her lap. "..." 'NOPE!' she continued to stare at the succubus wondering if she was serious or not, but after remembering that the woman has yet to identify her name to her and only wants to be called 'Mommy'. She is serious. With that, Yuki didn't think twice as hestinatly she rested her head on 'Mommy's lap while hugging the teddy bear and lollipop close to her chest. She looked more like a little girl with the items she had in her arms along with the contribution with her height. "Nothing romantic or has a happy ending please." she pointed out with a smile, she won't definitely relate to the 'happily ever after' type stories or anything fluffy and lovey dovey.

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains: *Picks rainbow one for myself* ouo

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:42 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Company▬ "Daughter"

Mood▬ Happy

Items▬

OOC▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

When Yuki laid her head on Hyryla laps, she instantly started braiding her hair,
the braids were only temporary though since Hyryla didn't have anything to hold them with. "You don't want a happy ending? Hmmm fine, then I guess we'll have to go with a sad and scary one. I can tell you my story some other time." Hyryla wasn't really good with the mother thing but she was definitely going to try her best. She looked down at Yuki who was looking like the cutest creature alive, with the teddy bear and the lollipop....Hyryla wanted to eat her up so bad...But unfortunately, she doesn't do that anymore. The succubus sighed before clearing her throat. "Let me tell you about a children's story us demons tell to our kids. It's about a human who turned into something even us demons fear...Serael was born crippled, weak and deformed, which made him a target for constant mockery and abuse ever since his childhood. He knew that he was meant for more than his village would ever allow him, and he hated them for it. He used the hate and bitterness he felt as a way to keep going and survive, but. One day, the other villagers grew so tired of the runt's refusal to accept his place in the village that they beat him repeatedly in an attempt to rid themselves of him once and for all, but his refusal to go down made them banish Serael to the wastes outside the village.After months of starvation and wandering alone through the wastes, Serael began to consider that the safety of the village might be better than endless suffering. The bitterness that had sustained him all his life ate at him until nothing was left. He let out a furious, anguished cry that echoed throughout the vast empty wastes, but no one responded. Serael was alone once again as the rain began to pour. All of a sudden voices began to whisper, they offered him a gift, and in return, he would become the harbinger of doom, and death. With his new found power Serael went back to his village and layed waste to them before raising them as his own personal army of the dead.....You might start feeling sorry for Serael and think that his village deserved it, and you would be right. But what about the millions of innocent people he used as sacrifices and children he murdered for rituals. Serael could've used his new found power to help people like him, but he decided to be like the people of his village and impose his will on the weak...The moral of the story is that. Evil Is A Choice, and the people who choose that path while being presented with the alternative, shouldn't be shown mercy."

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:20 am
User Image
User Image Amnesic Student l Mood ➤: Broken(??%) l Location ➤: Wishing Well l Company ➤: Mr. Teddy & 'Mommy' l Item/s ➤: Pendant & Lollipop l Earphones ➤: A Heart Without Colour

These kind of story needs to be put up in bookstores, not 'If-the-shoe-fits you get married, nonsense.' The angel found the story very interesting and captivating that she was has already been licking her jumbo lollipop while 'Mommy' was telling the story, 'And this is a children story?' When the story got close to the end, she frowned, 'Well...First, he got treated badly in his childhood because of his appearance. Second, they beat up him to get rid of him and banished him.' she can relate to him not running back to his village and received endless suffering. Yuki stared at the redhead like she grew a second head, "Umm...I would find it hard to go the opposite path. Nothing inspires forgiveness quite like revenge." Yuki said her opinion like she was supporting Serael choice. "But he did the other way, the best revenge is happiness. Nothing drives people more crazy than seeing someone actually have a good life. I guess that was missing.~"

Yuki rose her head up then looked to 'Mommy' with a smile, "Is this a children story or a piece of true history?" she asked, no children story teller will make up that kind of story...unless you are a demon? There was one thing that still baffled her, "Why are you scared of him?"

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:49 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Company▬ "Daughter"

Mood▬ Happy (Scared)

Items▬

OOC▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hyryla stopped braiding Yuki's hair and started stroking it, she listened to the girl talk about revenge and smiled. Hyryla was very proud of how her daughter saw revenge and how she plans on executing it in the future. It showed that she's somewhat recovering from her breakdown and that not everything is lost "You're such a sweet girl....Never change your outlook on life, it might save you one day."

When Yuki rose up and asked her if it was real and why was she scared of him, Hyryla's smile faded before she bit her bottom lip and kept staring at the ground. "Humans used to be at the bottom of the food chain, they used to be pathetic, weak, and nothing more than a demon's plaything....But that all changed two thousand years ago when Serael got his power, he was the first S ranked human....." Hyryla looked and Yuki and tried to force a smile on her face but the sweat droplet that landed on the ground showed how nervous she was. "After Serael was bored with the human world he came to the demonic realm looking for more valuable sacrifices. So he started hunting the strongest demons to ever live. He managed to wipe most of them out in his first month. To us demons, Serael is the harbinger of death. He signals the end of the race." Hyryla placed her hand on Yuki's head and messed up her hair playfully. "That all happened two thousand years ago and if it was true Serael is most likely dead."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:12 am
User Image

Yuki shrugged her shoulders, 'Right...~' Yuki stared at 'Mommy' when she answered her questions. 'Humans used to be pathetic, weak, and nothing more than a demon's plaything...well that's offensive.' 'At least their lives are simple and less complicated though.' Yuki blue eyes averted upwards to the woman's face and notice the lady was...sweating? It is rather chilly outside, she ignored the smile and knew the woman was actually afraid. Yuki looked at her in surprise, S ranked human? Also humans had ranks? "He sounds more like Black Death." she commented, comparing Serael to one of the most devastating pandemics in human history. Well at least this guy has a background history why he did his deed unlike the Train Station case she has yet to solve the criminals background or motive. Yuki loosen one of her sleeve to make it cover her hand completely, she reached over and wiped the sweat mark. "Don't pee your short shorts next.~"

Yuki moved her hand away, she made a note to wash her hair. "Most likely." she repeated, considering a human's lifespan that could be true. She rubbed her eyes, "That was a nice story but I think it's time to go inside now." she stood up then looked over at 'Mommy'. "Do you have your own room to sleep in?" 'Please lord say yes...'

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:39 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Company▬ "Daughter"

Mood▬ Happy (Scared)

Items▬

OOC▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Black death? What's that?" Hyryla doesn't really know human history, and this black death sounds horrible, so she was interested. But her interest was cut short when Yuki insinuated that she would pee her pants. Hyryla crossed her arms and looked away from her daughter, in annoyance. "How rude! Mommy is the strongest person you know, she never gets scared." Hyryla then turned to face Yuki once more when she finished reassuring her that she would never be scared.

When Yuki asked her if she had a room to sleep in, she smiled and got choked up. Did she finally see her as a mother?! Was Yuki worried about her?! Hyryla's eyes teared up and her lips started to shake. "You care about mommy?!" She then made a sniffing sound and tried to compose herself. Hyryla took a deep breath before smiling once more. "Don't worry about me, the priso.......I mean my house is only a few miles away. I'll be fine, you go on ahead you have a big day tomorrow, I expect straight A's from you"

XxIce_ReaperxX

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces