Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Wishing Well Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:57 pm
User Image
User Image Amnesic Student l Mood ➤: Broken(??%) l Location ➤: Wishing Well l Company ➤: Mr. Teddy & 'Mommy' l Item/s ➤: Pendant & Lollipop l Earphones ➤: A Heart Without Colour

"If you say so." She wasn't convinced. Yuki looked at her rather weirdly and kind of scared when she saw tears build up on 'Mommy's eyes. Did she say something? 'Was she see about to say prison?' 'I'm won't be surprised.' she glanced down at her teddy, 'TAKE HER WITH YOU~! She can protect you from the monster under the bed or comfort you about Shinda!' Yuki looked back up at the succubus, she parted her mouth but then closed it again; she shook her head. "Very well." she answered. Music: She got this, Art: Easy as 1,2,3, Foreign Languages: 楽しい, Assassination: Umm... She bit her lips, she would TRY to work with it. No use complaining. Before she left she gave the redhead a smile. "Goodnight." She waved then went back to the girl's dorm.
+Exits+

"A cold and maddening descent
Descending down so far
Fall farther 'til there's nothing left
I'm left here in the dark
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:18 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Indecisive

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►Non one

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Twin Blades

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓】50%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Nemesis quickly made his way to the wishing well, he didn't intend to go there, he just felt the need to get out of the previous situation. "I can't keep going like this, I just need to tell her the truth..."Nemesis didn't believe in love at first but he couldn't explain his current feelings.He doesn't think he deserves someone who loves him like that especially because he loses control sometimes. "I can't, I might hurt her...At the same time, I don't think I can last long if she ever gets with someone else. I'm not sure if she has the same feelings." Nemesis didn't know what to do, should he be selfless about love and just let Shinda be safe and find someone else, or should he fight for what he wants and keeps her to himself. Nemesis looked down at the ground and smiled, feeling somewhat pathetic. "Of all the things I faced this might just be the most difficult things I've been through"

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:26 pm
User Image
User Image

Shinda had managed to follow Nemesis out of the school and out onto the grounds. This was one area that she never came to a lot. The other years, she was too busy with school work to explore the school itself. Shinda didnt immediately barge in on Nemesis right away. She knew she had to just tell him...but its hard. What if he says no? What if he says yes? What would she do? Feeling that she had waited long enough. "Hey Nemesis...Im sorry if I made this difficult...I cant beat around the bush anymore..." Shinda was in a more serious stance but she was obviously nervous.

∑Location →→|Wishing Well|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Tales of Beseria- Velvets Theme |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Embarrassed/Happy |
∑ Thoughts →→| Wait what!?
|

∑ Items →→| Phone, Guitar, and school bag. |
∑ Attire →→| Gothic Kimono |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Not Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:09 pm
User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Devistated

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►Shinda

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Twin Blades

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓】50%

𝔒𝔒ℭ► He's not going to leave if Shinda speaks, but he's moving away.

When Shinda arrived Nemesis' heart felt like it was about to burst. There was nowhere to run now, and he needed to talk to her about what he's feeling. "Shinda please listen to what I have to say first." Nemesis turned to face her before taking a few steps forward. "I've felt many things in my life, pain, relief, sadness, happiness, hate and even love....But I have never felt love like this...When we're alone my heart beats faster, my body gets warmer and I stumble on my words." Nemesis knew this might sound weird to her, but he can't allow himself to continue feeling like this without telling her. "Shinda...I....I think I'm in love with you...I know this might not go any further than this moment, but I had to say something. I needed to get this off my chest." Nemesis took a few steps back before as he realised the truth of his situation. Shinda has no idea how violent he can get when he loses control, he's extremely dangerous and will harm her. Nemesis looked at the ground with a sad expression "...I'm sorry Shinda, forget I ever said anything,
I need to go."

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:10 am
User Image
User Image

"No. You said your part. Now let me say mine." Shinda lowered her head so that her bangs covered her eyes. She grabbed Nemesis' hand trying to deny him leave until she said her piece. He had just confessed to her everything she wished for but then was told to just forget it. How could she just forget this?! "I have felt pain, suffering, helplessness, betrayal, happiness, friendship and I have even felt death's cold grasp. For longest time I have just sat in the back letting everything pass me by and did nothing...NOTHING. I felt weak, useless, and helpless. I was just that one girl that talks to dead people. You showed me I could be more. You made feel like I had strength to protect what was important to me." Tears welled up and began running down the girl's face, but she somehow kept her composure. "Hearing that you love me, means everything to me....because I feel the same. I never had the courage to say anything til now. I know you're a demon. To be honest it terrifies me...but I see the man underneath and I dont care anymore. Demon, Human, it doesnt matter to me....because I want the man I see right in front of me...demon and all." Shinda looked up at Nemesis with tears in her eyes but had a smile on her face. Everything she ever felt, she just spilled out. Was it too much? She didnt know but she had too. Just Like Nemesis, Shin needed to get this off her chest. Maybe this wouldnt last longer this moment but she would never know if she doesnt try and say her side. The life they live is dangerous no matter if they were together or not. Each battle is different but the difference between defeat and victory can be as simple as having another with you. "If you want to leave...I understand...but dont you dare give that "its too dangerous to be with me" bullshit. Because of your sister, I said F*** you Death and gave him the finger....and apologized soon after..." If Nemesis was going to walk away from this, Shinda wanted a real reason...

∑ Current Feelings →→ | Heart-Felt |
∑ Thoughts →→| ????
|

∑ O.o.c →→| There you go~ I threw almost everything I could at Nemesis<3 |

Quote:

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:12 am
User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Overjoyed

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►Shinda

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Twin Blades

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓】50%

𝔒𝔒ℭ► I know it's short, but I think we should time skip >..>
After your post.

Nemesis was on his way when he felt Shinda grabbing his hand from behind, which caused him to stop. Listening to her talk about her feelings and experiences made Nemesis slowly accept that she's strong enough to handle him. Nemesis was still terrified, not because he would harm her, no, this was different from before. The only time he felt similar fear was when Yzarkos told him Shinda would die. Tears ran down Nemesis' cheeks as he turned to face Shinda and gave her a deep kiss, he might not have known it, but Nemesis was looking for a moment like this for a very long time, it was something he needed. Pulling away Nemesis placed his forehead on hers, he smiled as he looked her in the eye. "Promise that you'll never leave me." Nemesis didn't give her time to respond as he cupped her face in his hands and kissed her multiple times. This was the happiest Nemesis has ever been, Shinda might just be the one.

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:30 am
User Image
User Image

The two began to kiss and quite passionately at that. Shinda wrapped her arms over Nemesis' shoulders. When Nemesis gave her time to respond to his request, Shinda smiled softly. "Not even death will pull me away from you." Running her hand through Nemesis' hair, she kissed him with her full heart. She couldnt believe that this was actually happening. It was like a dream come true for her. It seemed that it was the same for the man in her arms as well. Shinda pressed her body on to Nemesis as they continued kissing. There was no longer any need for words. This was the happiest moment for these two. A chance to forget about everything else and only think about themselves no matter how short it may be.

∑ Thoughts →→| ????
|

∑ O.o.c →→| Okie doke, post the time skip for the next post and I'll follow your lead xP |

Quote:

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:14 pm
User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Overjoyed

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►Shinda

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Twin Blades

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓】50%

𝔒𝔒ℭ► Ok, to anyone stalking this moment, we'll have a time-skip if anyone wants to walk in or something just make sure you do so after Nightmares post, which should be after the time skip

As their Kissing continued Nemesis picked Shinda up and placed her on top of the well, as he began taking off his clothes, and her clothes off. Nemesis started with his coat and shirt before going back for more, this time a little rougher than the previous one, before starting to undress Shinda.

-Time-Skip-

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:21 am
User Image
User Image

Shinda seemed to follow suit and once Nemesis began to undress her, she assisted him in that endeavor. She couldnt think and nor did want to. When the kissing got rougher, Shinda held onto the mans back. There might be a few scratch marks, she does have claws now. Either way, this night was going to be the best night of her life.

-Time Skip-

∑ Thoughts →→| *Currently not thinking*
|

∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:11 pm
User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Happy

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►Shinda

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Twin Blades

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓】30%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

Nemesis landed on his back as he started breathing heavily. His back slightly burning from the intensity of what just happened. As his breathing slowed down, Nemesis turned to his side to stare at the most beautiful creature he's ever laid eyes on. He smiled at her feeling like he's the luckiest man alive, before placing his hand on her cheek and caressing her with his thumb. "You just made me the happiest man on earth, I feel like I have a reason to smile now." After a few minutes of silence and admiration, Nemesis got up and started dressing up, as he was wearing his armored shirt He looked back at Shinda and went in for one last kiss before leaving. Nemesis leaned down and gave his lover one last kiss for the night. "We better go back to the dorms. We don't want anyone noticing we're gone." Nemesis was blushing and sounded like he was worried about something, and he was. Now that they belong to each other, he doesn't want anyone to see her like this except for him. "..."

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:14 am
User Image
User Image

Heavily breathing and curling up with one of her tails, that was one hell of a good time and she was feeling it all over. Smiling as Nemesis caressed her cheek and kissed her, Shinda giggled softly. "Im the luckiest woman for the luckiest man~" Nemesis started getting dressed and she figured that doing the same would be a good thing. wouldnt want anyone seeing them like this. "Yea, we should probably head back now." After getting herself dressed, Shinda skipped over and gave her own good night kiss to Nemesis. "Sleep well okay~" She gave Nemesis a wink and giggled. She was the happiest she had ever been and would trade this moment for anything. Shinda gave Nemesis one last hug and kiss before running off into the night.

-Exits-

∑ Thoughts →→| *Currently not thinking*
|

∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:37 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Hurt l Location ➤: Old Looking Well l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

It was nice and quiet outside, way to nice to be kept up indoors. Yet, despise liking how quiet it was, Vivian disliked the loneliness. It was something she had never really encountered before, there were always others around to interact with her. Slow thoughts of leaving the academy began to fill her head...

Wandering around the campus, the maid approached an old looking well. It seemed to have a lot of history, whatever that history may have been. The faint smell of blood seemed to come from the ground. Someone bled here at one point... she thought to herself. Gently running her hands against the old bricks, Vivian took a seat on the well's edge.

Current Theme ➤: Insert

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:07 pm

William "Will" Birch
Will had just finished doing a quick walkthrough of the greenhouse as well as the garden and now the man could be found exploring the school. Eventually David would arrive at the wishing well and he would spot a familiar figure "Oh it's her." Will would then walk up to her and tap her on the shoulder, he would then wait for her to look at him so they could have a conversation."
[Mood]: neutral [With]: Vivian [Dating]: no one

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:34 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Hurt l Location ➤: Old Looking Well l Company ➤: Will l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

Eyes shutting the world out as the rest was silent, Vivian began to think of her home and how she missed it dearly. Even more so, she began to see her parents faces in the darkness of her silent mind. Their image disappeared as she felt someone tap her shoulder, and she quickly looked over to see who it was. There stood Will, and he was staring back at her. Putting on a smile, Vivian waved happily to him.

Current Theme ➤: Insert

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:32 pm

William "Will" Birch
Will would move his face bandages so Vivian could see his lips "Why hello Vivi, how are you today? Anything interesting happening around here." Will would then give the woman a small smile as he waited for her reaction to her new nickname.
[Mood]: neutral [With]: Vivian [Dating]: no one

xX Yennefer Xx

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas