Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Wishing Well Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:03 am
{Mark}{West}
Wearing: Armor - With: Silver Mood: Joyful - Location: Wishing Well

User Image

Smiling he looked to Silver. Taking her hand he gave a quick twirl and a dip. "Life is short you beautiful dove." Moving her back to her original position the Speedster sat down on the wells wall. "Can’t let school and work determine it all. It'll be fun, and if a movie is no good we can go dancing." He wanted a solid answer, also he wanted to make sure she had fun. "We can do any number of things. Work can be stressful."

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:56 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Current Location →→| Wishing Well |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Guilty Crown- Bios |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Amused |
∑ Thoughts →→| 3 back to back cheesey lines...impressive |
∑ Items →→| Shadow Tome |
∑ People Near By →→| Mark |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

|| Shadow Stepper || Chaotic Evil || Story Fluffer ||

"I gave up trying to take over three worlds. So I took one of them."

Mark spoke and as he did, the man made a good point. Maybe going on a date would be good for her. Silver smiled and watched as the sky began to darken. Thundering was rolling in the distance and Silver knew it was about time to go inside soon. "You know Mark. I will. Saturday Dinner and a movie sounds nice." As soon as Silver felt rain droplets fall against her skin, it was now time to leave. Sighing, Silver wondered how her son was doing and if he was recovering well. "Well now, it seems that the time to be outside has come to an end. I shall see you inside. I need to check in with Lucius and make sure Yennefer is okay. " Silver looked at Mark and gave him a smile. With a wave of her hand, a Rift opened up next to her. Standing up, Silver started to walk through and as she did, waved to Mark. The rift closing behind Silver, left a nice scarring aura in the air.

-Exit-

"But I can't help but meddle in the mortal realm~ "

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:13 am
{Mark}{West}
Wearing: Armor - With: Silver Mood: Joyful - Location: Wishing Well

User Image

With the confirmation of a yes his smile grew. Maybe it was the dip, maybe it was she was simply convinced. Either way Mark had a date for Saturday night with Silver. Watching his date go through a portal he waved her off. Rain coming down he would glance up at the sky, taking a deep breath he want back to looking around the well. With a shrug, and no one else around, he took off. A streak of yellow and blue chasing after the Speedster.

-Exit-

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:37 pm

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Wishing Well l Company ➤: N/A l Item/s ➤: Staff

It was fairly quiet outside, the wind was blowing softly and the sun was partially out and kissing the face of a blue eyed girl. She had just arrived to the school that would be her home for a few years, and she was very very nervous. Rosalina always had a hard time fitting in, mainly because she was so shy and quiet at times.... Walking over to the wishing well, the girl took a coin from her small coin purse and kissed it softly. Closing her eyes, she though of a wish and gently tossed the coin down into the dark abyss. She knew these things never worked, but maybe this time someone would hear her wish.

Current Theme ➤: Insert

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 9:22 pm
User Image
MOOD ▬ ❝ Curioius LOCATION ▬ ❝ Wishing Well COMPANY ▬ ❝ No One
--
Out Of Catchprases
Theme:
Profile Link:

Erin makes her way to a wishing well on campus. Looking in it, she thinks to herself why people would use a well for something like this. To her, it seemed a pointless action. Still, if it made them feel better, she certainly wouldn't do anything to stop them. She herself opted out of using it like that. It was a nice enough area, however, so she went and sat on a bench nearby, wanting to enjoy the scenery for a little bit of time. She then notices someone on the other side of the well, throwing a coin into it after kissing the coin. Curious, Erin goes over to her. "Hey!" She calls out cheerfully. She figured that there was no harm in greeting her. Maybe she might even be able to help the girl out with her wish. "How are you doing?"

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 3:33 pm

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Wishing Well l Company ➤: ??? l Item/s ➤: Staff

Rosalina was caught off guard when she head someone call out for her, not by name just in general. She jumped slightly and looked to the sound. There was a young girl who was making her way over; bright pink hair and pretty yellow eyes. The girl seemed friendly... Rosalina walked a little way towards the bench that the girl was occupying. H-hello~ I-im doing well, and yourself? What is your name? Rosalina wanted to keep the same friendly face as the girl.

Current Theme ➤: Insert

Your Boy Roy

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 11:48 am
User Image
MOOD ▬ ❝ Curioius LOCATION ▬ ❝ Wishing Well COMPANY ▬ ❝ No One
--
Out Of Catchprases
Theme:
Profile Link:

Erin got up and met Rosalina halfway, the smile still on her face. "I'm Erin." She responds. "What's your name?" She extends her hand in greeting, wanting to be as friendly as possible to this new face...even if Erin herself might have been the new face to the Academy. "And I'm doing well, too." She looks at the well, and decides to not ask what Rosalina had wished for. There was a common superstition that if the wish was expressed out loud, it wouldn't come true. So, there seemed little point in asking about why Rosalina was there.

xX Yennefer Xx

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces