Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Dōjō Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:04 am
Dōjō: A training place specifically for Japanese martial arts such as aikido, judo, karate, or samurai. Shoes are not worn in a dōjō. In many styles it is traditional to conduct a ritual cleaning of the dōjō at the beginning and/or end of each training session.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ashelia had walked over to the dojo to shake the rust off her skills. Its was a about to be another start of a year at Videl, her skills needed to be sharp. Luckily for her, the Dojo was empty so she could train in silence. Taking off her boots and jacket, Ashe started out with breathing and stretching. Her weapons of combat may have been unique but her discipline and style were similar to that of Samurai. Once the first steps in her training were completed, then came the hard parts. She began to Shadow box at varying speeds but nothing was ever a stop and go. Fluid strikes at different speeds was the goal. Keeping the enemy on their toes and controlling the engagement was the key to any fight. Those that control battle, often win them.

Closing her eyes and imaging her own worst scenario, Ashe intensified her shadow boxing. To someone looking at her, it seemed as if she was fighting multiple people at the same time. Side stepping, dodging, parrying and throws were just some of the moves performed in this shadow box. To her, defending this home was a war she would never win. This did not depress her or make lose hope, but instead she'd be damned if this place was taken while she lived. Sweat poured down from her body as she did not relent in her training.

∑Location →→| Dojo|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Horizon Zero Dawn Rap |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Determined |
∑ Thoughts →→| I gotta be at my best 110% of the time |
∑ Items →→| Malice |
∑ Attire →→| Normal |
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| Not active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush and Crush

mystiecat537

Howecho

Just Rosa

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:29 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: PANIC l Location ➤: Dōjō l Company ➤: Ash l Item/s ➤: None
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"ASH, RONIN, YANA, ZHAO, ERWIN, NEMESIS! ANYBODY! ASSISTANCE PLEASE!" A loud outcry can be heard from half of the school campus. The headmaster continued running around the school looking for at least one of the staff members of course that didn't mean he earned weird or worried glances from students which he only replied with a 'HI~HI~' and his big smile which then quickly switched back to his panic state. He sprint past the dojo but then quickly returned when he saw a familiar person in white.

Lucius entered the room and breathed in heavily then looked at Ash in exhaustion. "As much as I like to be your manager and help start your career in WWE but this is an EMERGENCY!" He said out loud likely breaking the guard's concentration on her training, unfortunately. He leaned against the door frame, after this horrific experience of running around the whole school just looking for a teacher or a staff member. He made a mental note to provide tracking chips and implant them on each of his employees while their sleeping... 'It would also be helpful for the students!' A sly grin appeared. "Stop what you are doing! You're increasingly producing bodily fluids and not the hygienic kind.~" He side commented on her sweat.

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush

Ellise Belmont

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

Still training, Ashe wasn't paying attention to noise echoing down the halls. Though when the noise was now right at the door yelling at her, it caught her off guard at the worst time. Doing a back flip kick, Ashe was surprised and slipped upon landing and fell flat on her back with a loud thud. "OOOWWWW! Ow ow ow ow my head...What is the Emergency this time? I swear if its the Pickle jar again...I'm putting them in ziplock baggies." She got up to her feet and wiped off some of the sweat from her face...then Lucius made his last comment. "Well at least its ONLY sweat...wait! Where did that come from?!" Ashe for once blushed and grabbed her Jacket, boots and Malice. She had to grab a towel to wipe off the majority of the sweat from her body, but she really wanted to take a shower. First task on hand though was finding out what Lucius needed. With how random this man could be, an emergency could go from harmless to world ending...it was never the same. "Anyway Boss...Whats the problem?" Ashe spoke with a very serious tone. If there was one thing she took seriously, it was her job...somewhat.

∑Location →→| Dojo|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Confused |
∑ Thoughts →→| Oh Lucius... |
∑ Items →→| Malice |
∑ Attire →→| Normal |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:02 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Dōjō l Company ➤: Ash l Item/s ➤: None

"Ah, no, no, no~ I'm past the Mayor phase." Lucius replied. Ever since they had to take care of the three girls and Nemesis, the tall man grow interest of setting up roles for them from the children show, PowerPuff Girls. Him playing as the pickle-loving Mayor and Nemesis as Mojo Jojo of course that didn't end well. "Why would you put it in such a thing!? It takes away the experience!" he pouted. "Anyway back to serious issues. This has been on my mind since I walked into the teachers' lounge, I seriously want to know why? how? when? and WHO? Would do such an unforgivable deed." His voice lost it's cheerfulness and was replaced with disappointment and seriousness. He walked over to Ash and calmly placed both of this hands on her shoulders and made eye contact with her. "Ashelia, wtf?" he asked simply.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:36 am
User ImageUser Image

Ashe was relieved when it wasn't a jar of pickles this time. "Its the experience I'm okay with missing" It was then that Lucius went into his serious mode, but what he said still confused her. She still didn't know what the problem. With Lucius' hands on her shoulders, Ashe raised her shoulders and placed them on Lucius' shoulders in the same exact way. With a stern and calm voice, "Lucius. Take a deep breath. Ready? Breathe in...breathe out..." Ashe then tightened her grip and started shaking Lucius while saying, "Damn it woman! Tell me what emergency is!" The stern and calm demeanor vanished and just like in cartoons and animes, there was a fire in her eyes. She wanted to know what the problem was! If was something dire, she needed to act quickly.

∑Location →→| Dojo|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Very Confused |
∑ Thoughts →→| Uh What? |
∑ Items →→| Malice |
∑ Attire →→| Normal |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:31 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Detective Mode: ON l Location ➤: Dōjō l Company ➤: Suspect l Item/s ➤: None

"I told you! WTF!?" Lucius repeated then stopped his guard from shaking him. He gave her a confused look then his face lighten up in realization. "Oh~ You don't know the the slang word teens used these days~ It's okay I was confused to.~" He smiled then pet Ash's head. "WTF? Where's The Food?" he translated. "My sweet great great great great great great grandmama baked batch of very tempting and mouthwatering Chocolate Cupcakes with Oreo Cream Frosting with the cookie. I took one and it was bliss~! So I decided 'Hey, let me share this to the staff.' I placed it in glass dome food cover and settled it where? In the staffroom." He suddenly sniffed like he was about to cry, "A-and you know what happened after that? DO YOU KNOW!? After just 5 minutes I came back. Glass was every and the 20 best creations of mankind was gone! GONE! Without sharing!?" He took some time to calm down.

Lucius cleared his throat, "I would like to ask, are you the culprit? Don't tell me you wouldn't eat such a thing, I seen the way you have been eating." He said solemnly judging Ash up and down.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ashelia listened to the whole ordeal and translation Lucius was giving her. WTF usually meant what the ******** when he was saying WTF...It was very confusing. Then he went on about the cupcakes...Which sounded absolutely delicious and delightful. The guard was not amused when Lucius asked if she took them. "Lucy. As much as I would love to devour all of the cupcakes. Im a dog. Those cupcakes were chocolate. I would have sickened and laying in bed. Plus does my body look like I ate 20 cupcakes?.....Don't answer that." Ashe realized she set herself up and was going to surely regret the next thing that was going to come out of Lucius' mouth.

∑Location →→| Dojo|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Slightly offended and amused |
∑ Thoughts →→| Really?! |
∑ Items →→| Malice |
∑ Attire →→| Normal |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:39 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Detective Mode: ON l Location ➤: Dōjō l Company ➤: Ally l Item/s ➤: Notepad & Pen

Lucius continued to stare at Ash suspiciously, he let out cough. "Can I answer now~?" he asked cheeky then let out laugh. "Don't worry my mother taught me to be a gentleman. So no comments about your ankles, your increase thigh size, your cute pudgy cheeks and your unfortunate untoned abs are sealed.~" he made a zip lock motion over his mouth. He reached over to his blazer and pulled out a small notepad and ballpoint pen. "That only leaves me with
Ashelia
Ronin
Yana *
Zhao *
Erwin
Nemesis *

Who do you think is the fiend for this shamefully crime?"
He asked, taking this situation very seriously if only he had the attitude towards his paperwork. He wouldn't be so bothered by this but since his great relative is no where to be and is insanely craving for them, the deed won't go unpunished! He next to three names, "Could be Nemesis he likes sweets but it also could be Yana. She's a sweet person~ ...maybe too sweet. Though Zhao is an eater, I predict he took one bite and the rest was history.~ He rubbed his chin thinking about his top three suspects.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

Just Rosa

killer-wolf-kun

Rush and Crush

Ellise Belmont

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:40 am
User ImageUser Image

The werewolf's fate was sealed. Each description was like a punch in the gut. On the inside, Ashe curled up and cried rivers of tears. But something clicked in her head when he started stating the names of the top suspects. Why wasn't Erwin on the list? If the cupcakes weren't chocolate and make her sick as a dog...literally, she would have eaten for sure, mystery solved. Ash stayed quiet for a moment and ponder yet the other question given to her. "You know. I would search the person I'd least expect. I say Erwin...or you... who knows. I mean you have a wolf who can A: Track a human for miles. B: separate scents from one another. and C: Is going to throw you over their shoulder and carry you back to the scene of the crime~" Ashelia left no room for thought as she rushed Lucius attempted to throw him over her shoulder and carry him like a sack of potatoes. Some how in her mind, she knew that she would end up giving him a piggyback. This was just how things ran in her life here. Giving grown man a piggyback ride isn't supposed to be a normal occurrence...but it was..and kinda funny to watch.

∑Location →→| Dojo|
∑ Thoughts →→| Really?! |
∑ Items →→| Malice |
∑ Attire →→| Normal |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:15 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Detective Mode: ON l Location ➤: Dōjō l Company ➤: Ally l Item/s ➤: Notepad & Pen

Lucius squinted his eyes, "Lady~, you better get you're character analysis checked. It's hard to imagine Erwin do such a thing and besides...He prefers dark chocolate~" He said in sassy tone with a snap of his finger. After hearing the choices Ash's offered, he opened his mouth but was surprised that she carried him anyway. "But that's no fun~!" he whined. "Don't you like a challenge. Just think! What if that useful nose of yours wasn't so useful anymore?" He smiled giving her a scenario. "We can be like good cop and bad cop? You can be bad cop if you like knowing how you enjoying seeing you're opponent sweat." He shaped his hands into a gun.
"Do you want to play~?"

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains: Finish with the crime scene, and Ash doesn't have to do it if she doesn't want to. ^^

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:15 am
User ImageUser Image

"Of course I'm going to play! I have to keep you in check don't I? Plus why would I pass up being the bad cop~" Ashe said as she carried Lucius out of the dojo. What a sight to see. The Headmasters Guard carrying him through the halls. Though this was nothing new to students who were beyond their first year at Videl. This was a very common occurrence but it was always funny to witness. "You know, you owe a 4-5 star bathhouse treatment after this right...and a gym membership." She said grumbling the last part.

-Exit-

∑Location →→| Dojo|
∑ Thoughts →→| Detective time |
∑ Items →→| Malice |
∑ Attire →→| Normal |
∑ O.o.c →→| Psshhh Ashe miss out on this? xD Plus gotta keep her away from Silver |

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:15 am
User Image
User Image

"Alrighty~!" Lucius cheered. He pulled out his notepad and pen again and wrote down his debt to Ash, "5 or 4... star..bathhouse...treatment...and..top...best...gym in the country...membership." he finished off then placed his equipment back inside his blazer. "Next stop, Hospital Wing!" he ordered.

+Exits+

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains: Okay~

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Souretsu and Kuroda

"You'll do just fine." Kuroda assured her sister as they walked in. There was no way she'd fail. Souretsu was just too strong. She was a demon, after all. Any human who went against her might as well forfeit.
"It's not my victory I'm concerned about. If I get too into it, I might seriously break a human. That's no good. And they'd find out what I am. That's even worse. I don't want the whole school to hate us on the first day."
"Yeah, usually it's halfway through the year." Kuroda half joked. "But if its against a human, it's kind of hard to get into the fight, isn't it?" She asked.

Role: Students
Thoughts: 'I wonder who's gonna go against Souretsu. They're so screwed.' 'I have to hold back...I don't want to hurt them permanently.'
Location: The dojo. The place I'm gonna have to beat someone up..../color]
Company:
OOC:
User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Wise AF Athena

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:52 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤:
Calm
l Location ➤: Dojo l Company ➤: ????? l Item/s ➤: Sword
User Image

Ciri entered the Dojo and looked around. After her last class, Ciri was ready for anything to clear her mind. She noticed two girls, twins, that were already there. Walking up to them with a smile, Ciri held her hand out. Hey! My name is Ciri, what about you guys? Did you guys get on the list from the great hall? Ciri was still kinda slow about this class, and had no idea what was to be expected of her.

User Image

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

Yuuki-Chan17

Nightmares in Daydreams

Campus

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers