Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Dōjō Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 10:46 am
User Image
User Image

|| Music Tutor || 4th Year || Spiritmancer ||

∑Location →→|Dojo|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Metal Instrumental |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Terrified/Panicked |
∑ Thoughts →→| Im gonna die....|
∑ Items →→| Guitar, school bag, Phone. |
∑ Attire →→| Normal Attire |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Not Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| FINALLY AFTER A YEAR AND A HALF OF PLANNING!! |

Shinda didnt know how to process everything happening this fast. Nothing she could have would prepare for this. The Demon broke right through the wraiths with ease. The Screams stopped but her eyes widened. Why cant I move?! Come on Shinda MOVE! Shinda tried yelling at yourself mentally to move but her body would respond. Her fear was just too paralyzing...and that when the searing pain entered her right shoulder. Just then, air manage to escape her lungs in a pained scream. reacting to Shinda, The 3 defenders split up. Two of them, charged their blades and began a flurry of Attacks to distract long enough for the other to grab Shinda and flee the smoke. The voice entered her head once more. "They cannot win....not on their own.. Would you...let them perish...for nothing..." "No! I dont want them to die for nothing!" The wraith Let go of Shinda and took a defensive and reactive stance. It knew what they were up against...but it still stayed by Shinda's side. "Dont let their...souls be...forgotten...tossed asside..and lossst. Let me in...I sssshall give you...the sssstrength to...sssave them..." "Please help me...Please I beg you..." The girls voice was quiet. Only those with great hearing would be able to hear her plea. Blood dripped down her arm and the pain would not subside. Instead it grew. Along with all the other cuts. "Til death...do we part!" It was then that the Shadow revealed itself. Ifrit and Bernie would know this ghost. For a shade in the form of Yzarkos well the upper half, rose in front of Shinda. The girl use the one technique Sasha taught her last year. "FORCED POSSESSION!" Shinda yelled as she palmed the ghost's chest and brought it into herself. A technique unique to Spiritmancers but rarely used.

Shinda lowered her head and now held two voices...and another. "Fayt, step back. I will not allow this demon to harm you...or anyone else." Her mind was her own but something about Shinda changed other than her voice. Her right hand clenched a fist tightly as the Wraith floated behind her.

I can fly like a bird
not in the sky
Which can always swim and always dry
Say goodbye at night and morning hi
Im part of you, what am I?
I follow and lead as you pass
Dress yourself in black, my darkness lasts
I flee the light
but without the sun
your view of me
would be gone.

Shinda began to sing as the temperature in the room began to drop. to those that felt energy. It was like the energy in the air was being drained away.

Rush and Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

Yuuki-Chan17

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 11:12 am
IFRIT

User Image

Health = 100%

Energy= 80%

Speed= 100%

Attack force= 100%
---------------------------------------------------------------

After his blade hit the target Ifrit's arms started moving in random motions cause a whirlwind of blades to float around him to stop the wraiths from injuring him, and it was working. He only stopped when he sensed a very familiar dangerous energy appear. Ifrit dashed away and faced before facing the girl "Miss Shinda don't!" Ifrit was too late, the girl already used her special ability on Yzarkos. "Yzarkos, You b*****d..." Ifrit and Yzarkos had bad blood between them, Ifrit was one of his subordinates, but Ifrit quickly realized that Yzarkos' unstable nature and decided to leave. "There's still hope if this girl's strong enough she can take full control and avoid corruption" Ifrit turned to face Nemesis signaling that something was very wrong. "Miss Shinda, whatever you don't let him take over, your the one in control" As Ifrit was talking he felt his energy slowly fading he knew what was happening and didn't like it one bit. He dashed at an even faster speed and using his full attack force towards Shinda with his bladed hand targeting her chest, he was going all out not to harm Shinda but to survive.
This was no longer a between her and Ifrit.

OOC: Go ahead and auto-hit Ifrit but don't kill him he doesn't go down easy, he's a proud demonic ghost

Nightmares in Daydreams

Yuuki-Chan17

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

Kawakas

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 3:57 pm
User Image
User Image

∑Location →→|Dojo|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Treachery |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Determined and ???? |
∑ Thoughts →→| I will not lose...not today.|
∑ O.o.c →→| For those that kinda confused, I'll updated Shinda's Profile and it will explain everything.

Attack him now, strike from shadows
|

"I am the one in control, Yzarkos is now just a weapon I may wield." Shinda's voice was cold and calm. Looking at Ifrit, the girl's eyes changed. The white of her eyes was now black. A signed of the Forced Possession. Shinda watched Ifrit dash at her and reacted with an ability that was Yzarkos' signature power. Hitting the ground, a Temporal Field enveloped small area of the dojo. This gave Shinda the speed to not only parry but riposte as well. The Energy drain stopped and in the blink of an eye, A Scythe formed in her hands. As Ifrit went for Shinda's chest, The girl used the scythe to parry the blade hand and made a good slash on Ifrits side. Wasn't a big hit but the fact that it hit meant the scythe wasn't normal. The feeling from the slash would be cold...icy cold.

Using the motion from the slash, Shinda pushed back away from Ifrit. The Temporal Field made it so that she was almost as fast as him. Time was of the essence. Shinda then pulled out another trick and summoned a second scythe and held one in each hand. Though her right shoulder lowered as blood still seeped from the wound and the pain continued. "Kare o ima Kougeki suru. Kage kara no dageki." When Shinda call out orders, three wraiths and each made a single attack from three sides. Shinda then rushed Ifrit with her own flurry of attacks.

Rush and Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

Yuuki-Chan17

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 4:52 pm
IFRIT

User Image

Health = 63%

Energy= 70%

Speed= 150%

Attack force= 130%

Ifrit backed away when the girl managed to injure him, he didn't mind the damage and was somewhat relieved when she assured him that she was in control, but he still had to make sure. "Very good miss Shinda keep that tight hold on him, Yzarkos is deceiving" The cut was cold, but Ifrit wasn't surprised, the girl was controlling a very strong demon. "The Temporal Field?!
Miss Shinda, I'm impressed"
Ifrit was caught a bit off guard when another scythe appeared and the other wraiths attack Ifrit managed to dodge two attacks from the wraiths before being struck by the third, Ifrit then turned around only to find Shinda rushing in and with attacks of her own, Ifrit took a few before vanishing into the ground. moments later the temporal field filled with smoke to blind everyone inside Ifrit then came out and started taking out the Wraiths one by one. Until there was no one but the two of them. "Let's end this Miss Shinda, all you have to do is match my force and speed and you'll defeat me." The smoke screen slowly dissipated with the two of them standing face to face. Ifrit started Spinning at a very high speed with his blades protruding, before dashing towards her. This was his ultimate attack and defense, the only way to harm him now was to keep up and last longer

OOC:

Nightmares in Daydreams

Yuuki-Chan17

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

Kawakas

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 12:29 am
Evie "The Winter Witch"
╔═══════════════════════════User Image
║Health: 1200/1800 +++
╠═══════════════════════════
║ Skills: Blink, Ice Projection, Ice Block
╚═══════════════════════════

Deep in the recesses of Evie's mind, the winter witch stood with her hands on her hips, weight shifted on one foot, her gaze at the third person view of her limp body in Ciri's arms.

'Tch, Teach caught us.' She grumbled, blowing the strands of blue hair from her face. 'Pretty sure I nailed the acting.'

A shrill voice laughed, 'I'd sooner see the light die from the sun.' The voice came from all sides, Evie once feared it. Once... No more, not after the third time she came here.

'Well at least I'm warm in panda's arms.' She said, more to herself but Xerxes heard it.

'Are you fond of that creature?' It said in it's natural condescending tone, Evie shrugged. 'She is my friend, after all.'

'She would die after a century like all the rest. I am your companion.' Xerxes said, sounding forced. Like it was being said through clenched teeth.

'You love me.' Evie said with a lopsided grin.

'As much as the shrimp loves the fish.'

Evie didn't understand what that meant, one of the ice wraith's riddles no doubt. She didn't understand any of them, not going to start indulging the him either. Meanwhile, as they continued their banter, Evie's eyes never left the snowy haired Witcher.

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 6:23 am
User Image
User Image

∑Location →→|Dojo|
∑ O.o.c →→| |

The Temporal Field wouldn't last much longer so Shinda was happy to oblige the demon. Shifting her grip so that her hand was a little closer to the blade, Shinda stared back to the Demon with no emotion but a burning passion in her eyes. This girl for the moment, fear did not exist within her. Her reply was simple and blunt. "Bring it." She said with both voices. When Ifrit began his attack. Shinda tried to block each attack. The first few were successful but soon realized that this would be impossible to continue. She would tire and be torn to shreds. So the next logical thing was to take a small hit to block bigger ones. Shinda began using the temporal field to the maximum extent. Taking smaller hits on her sides, arms legs. Shinda was only barely able to keep up with this amount of force even then, Shin could even think of blocking or parrying more than she was. The only thing she could do now was hope the attack would end soon. Shin would be able to keep this up much longer.

Rush and Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

Yuuki-Chan17

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 7:02 am
IFRIT

User Image

Health = 63%

Energy= 10%

Speed= 40%

Attack force= 20%

The battle of speed and power continued between the two, with Ifrit obviously having the upper hand, but Shinda managing to keep up was very impressive. After ten minutes of nonstop attacking and blocking, Ifrit was noticeably slowing down, he was pushing himself harder than he's used too, but Nemesis asked him and he wasn't going to disappoint him. When Ifrit felt like he couldn't go any longer he dashed back to his original position and kept staring at the girl. "Miss Shinda, It's truly an honor, to have been part of your training. But I have to warn you, this new ability of yours is extremely useful but also very dangerous. Be careful who you use it on, and never give them full control." This was the end for Ifrit, he prepared his blades to react to Shinda's next attack, but he knew that he wouldn't be able to do much after that, he was out of energy and already fulfilled what Nemesis wanted.

OOC: Go ahead and defeat him, just remember he's nice and doesn't deserve to die >..>, also make him block her first attack. at least he'll lose using everything he's got

Nightmares in Daydreams

Yuuki-Chan17

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

Kawakas

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 7:24 am
User Image
User Image

∑Location →→|Dojo|
∑ O.o.c →→| For those that kinda confused, I'll updated Shinda's Profile and it will explain everything.

Attack him now, strike from shadows
|

Blood dripping from her body and searing pain coursing in her veins, Shinda took heavy breaths walking towards Ifrit. The demon spoke and gave her a warning. Yes this ability was dangerous, but she had people that taught her well and had others to help her. "I will take that advice to heart. We all take risks to protect the ones we care for...this is mine." Shinda approached the demon and for a second, something sparked in her mind. It wasn't the demon she possessed but a thought. The sudden urge to just kill this demon...it would be easy...NO. Shinda shook her head and made a sloppy over head swing with her right hand scythe. This gave Ifrit an easy block. Her right shoulder was extremely hard to use. Even if the attack was blocked, Shinda dispersed the weapon as her hand glowed blue and threw her palm at the demon's chest. The temporal field disappeared as well and Shinda pushed the demon to the ground and on to his back. Her touch being the same as the scythe concerning the cold. Not lethal but enough to tire the demon into submission.

When the deed was done, Shin ended the possession and the spirit of Yzarkos filled the necklace around her neck. When it ended however. Shin fell on the ground, still conscience but in grave pain and bleeding badly. Her body wasn't trained or conditioned for this amount of damage.

Rush and Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

Yuuki-Chan17

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 7:46 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Nemesis didn't like the look Ifrit gave him one bit, something was wrong, but Nemesis did enjoy the fight and Shinda proved she has what it takes. "So the day ends with the students hating me, and a mental breakdown, I'd call this day a success." Nemesis walked over to Shinda and gave the same pill he gave the succubus. "It's a pain-killer it'll help you sleep at night. Athena come help her up." Nemesis walked back to the door and slid it open. "Good job today, you all proved you can handle my class. Athena, Kuroda,Souretsu, and Ciri starting tomorrow you'll all receive special hunting missions that must be completed by the end of the week. The missions might require capturing a target, while others will require killing them.......Class dismissed. Not for you Yarost you still have your trial." Nemesis wasn't going to let Al'Akir lose on campus, they needed to change locations. "Follow me you'll be facing someone special"

User Image

Exit-

OOC: I'll send the details to your mission in the PMs

Nightmares in Daydreams

Yuuki-Chan17

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

Kawakas

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 7:57 am
User ImageUser Image
Athena instantly rushed to help Shinda out, she hated that she had to suffer so much, but she knew it was needed. "See, Cherry blossom. I told you'll kick a**. Why didn't you tell you have something so badass in your arsenal!" Athena looked very happy for her roommate's success, she was a bit bummed out than she didn't get to fight, but didn't think about it too much. Athena snapped her fingers as Shinda started floating on her back, Athena didn't want Shinda to move at all since her wounds looked bad and very painful. "Don't worry about the wounds my sister knows a lot about plants and she can make a healing herb with ease. I once had a huge gash on my shoulder and she helped me recover in minutes, all you need now is a hot bath and some of her natural medicine." Athena left the dojo with her friend floating next to her in a bed of wind.

Exit-

Company: Students
Items:Her backpack
OOC: Where do you us to go?

Nightmares in Daydreams

Yuuki-Chan17

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

Kawakas

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 8:09 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Souretsu and Kuroda

Kuroda had kept an eye on the blonde haired woman. She'd noticed her take her practice sword out, and Kuroda was prepared to stop her if she did anything. Even if her sister snapped for whatever reason...Kuroda trusted herself more to calm her down than she trusted some strange woman who'd hit her with a sword. She watched the rest of the trials, and when she was going to comment on something during the witch's fight...Souretsu had fallen asleep. Kuroda blinked. She hadn't been that worn out... Suddenly she felt a small gust of cold, and remembered; Souretsu got tired in the cold, and there was an ice user shooting off her power everywhere. No wonder she fell asleep. Kuroda woke Souretsu after Shinda's trial, hearing they were dismissed, and the two left, Kuroda telling her twin of the fight's highlights.
{EXIT}

Role: Students
Thoughts: 'She'd better make it at least ten minutes against a wolf!' 'Ten minutes...that's not so bad...'
Company: A lot of people.
OOC:
User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rainbow Sunburn

XxIce_ReaperxX

Kawakas

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 8:49 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤:
Disgusted
l Location ➤: Dojo l Company ➤: 5 Students & 3 Teachers l Item/s ➤: Sword
User Image

Ciri ignored her teachers words to a point; all she heard was she had an assignment, and she wasn't too thrilled with what it was. Do I really have to take this class...? I need Yen to heal this ankle... Ciri looked down at an unconscious Evie and shook her head. Lets get you back to our room... Ciri lightly placed Evie's head down on the ground and crawled over to her side. Once more, Ciri prepared herself and hoisted the winter witch bridal style. Realizing how long of a walk it was back to their dorm, Ciri let out a sigh as she slowly worked her way towards their dorm, a witch in her arms and a broken ankle.

-Exit with Evie-

User Image

Kawakas

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

Yuuki-Chan17

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 12:34 pm
User Image

ᶏᶉϙꞩƫ Цᶉϙȥɧᶏƴᶏ

∑ Location →→| Dojo |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Burn Brighter |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Ready for a fight |
∑ Thoughts →→| Finally. |
∑ Items →→| Psion Keys, Incomplete Psionic Key |
∑ People Near By →→| People |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

|| Science Tutor || 2nd Year || Psychotic Psionic ||

"Who said I was going to kill them? I never kill anyone..."

Watching the rest of the class, Yarost was beginning to think that the teacher was going to forget his trial. Though upon watching the others, yarost learned patterns from their techniques and different forms of attack. Though...something really pisses him off and as soon as the rest of the class left leaving him and the two teachers, Yarost made sure to voice his protest. "Are you going to let that demon possess a student!? That should NEVER happen. I know first hand what that will do!" Yarost followed Nemesis but some how managed not to lose himself in his anger at what happened. The boy knew first hand what demon's were like at their worst and especially if they possess a human. He wondered if Nemesis was smart enough to even see that.. Though that whole ordeal lead to a demon getting the s**t beat out of it by a little girl which was entertaining by itself. "So who is it that I'm fighting then?"

"I just drive them to kill themselves~ It's more fun that way~"

User Image

Rush And Crush

Rainbow Sunburn

Yuuki-Chan17

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 1:25 pm
User Image
User Image

"Speak softly and carry a big stick...."

---

-Bernadette was never a fan of Spiritmancy, but she knew its uses. She watched like a hawk and actually almost pulled Theodore out of her pocket. The fight didn't last very long though and Shinda seemed to keep control until the very end. As the girl was removed from the Dojo, she stood and put the practice sword back on the rack. She followed after Nemesis, but stopped when Yarost spoke up. When she spoke, there was a sort of growl to her words. "She knows what she's doing. While Spiritmancers are extremely volatile when untrained, she's been trained by one of the best. If there was an issue, Nemesis and I are both blooded exorcists. You can't let your history with them get in your way."

Bernie continued past Yarost, pausing only by the door to put her heels back on. She let the door close behind her.-

[EXIT]

---

"...you will go far."

Mood : Serious - Company : Nemesis and Al'Akir, Ashelia, Ciri, Shinda, Yarost, Twins. Status : Observing angrily. - Items : Gross Practice Rapier and Chile Mocha Frappuccino.

Rush And Crush
Nightmares in Daydreams

Rainbow Sunburn

Distinct Rogue

8,475 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 3:31 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Nemesis walked into the relatively tidy Dojo and smiled, there wasn't much work to do just putting things where they're supposed to be and maybe give Lucius the repair bill. Nemesis proceeded to pick up the wooden swords from the ground and place them on the side. Thanks to Malice the rack was now shattered. "I swear that woman's just showing off with that weapon." After a good twenty minutes of energetic cleaning, Nemesis noticed a bag and a guitar sitting on the other side of the room. "It must belong to one of the injured, and she's going to need her tomorrow, cause whoever she is she won't miss class because of me." Nemesis picked up the bag before reading the name on the guitar and placing its strap over his shoulder. "A quick stop at the chapel wouldn't hurt anyone, I'll drop her things off after."

User Image

User Image

OOC:

Nightmares in Daydreams

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items